Three Reasons You Shouldn’t Vote For Obama -- April 30, 2012 By Kevin Probst

"Abe" 2012/04/30 22:31:31
1. This administration’s sense of entitlement:

Obama has played over 100 rounds of golf since becoming president. He has taken or sent his family on more vacations than we can count. He has no concern about the fact that he does this on the taxpayer’s tab.

The General Services Administration threw a $823,000 party in Las Vegas. It is as if the ‘gods of the marketplace’ believe they deserve these extravagant parties, as if they are perks that go along with the job.

Defense Secretary Leon Panetta charges the American tax payer $32,000 weekly as he jets to California for the weekend.

This administration approved a ½ billion dollar gift to Solyndra before it went bankrupt. When Solyndra went bankrupt the cost was passed on to the American taxpayer.

2. This administration’s belief that they are above the law:

The U.S. Justice Department approved the sale of guns to the Mexican drug cartels knowing these guns would be used against innocent people. Obama has no conscience regarding the sanctity of life. He once said he would rather murder the unborn child of his daughter than punish her with a baby.

The president, who promised to unify us and bring us together, is suing the state of Arizona opposing the laws the residents of that great state approved that were designed to protect its innocent citizens from illegal immigrants who might have criminal intent.

Illegal immigration is a federal crime. This president sends a message that some crime is acceptable and he gets to decide which ones!

Obama is attempting to strong-arm the Supreme Court to support a most unconstitutional measure in Obamacare that would force Americans to purchase something against their will.

3. This administration’s aura of dishonesty

If the president has nothing to hide, why spend $2 million to cover up his past. Where are the papers he wrote in college? Where are his grades from Harvard? Where are all the classmates or girlfriends who should be lining up for their 15 minutes of fame because they took a class with Obama?

Obama said he was the one to unify us but when have we been more polarized. He is quick to stir up racial tension when given an opportunity. He promotes class welfare. I know, the press wants us to think he has an I.Q. of over 200. Does it not seem he was lacking in judgment and wisdom when he made a judgment about his professor friend at Harvard before the facts were in and had to hold a beer summit to fix his blunder. I don’t really see the resemblance of the president with Trayvon Martin. Obama again became involved in an issue before the facts were in.

Why so much controversy about his birth certificate? If there wasn’t something to hide, would this president not have cleared that up long ago? I don’t want proof that Barack Obama, Sr. is his father. I want proof that Frank Marshall Davis was NOT his real father.

I’m tired of being told what to believe when the opposite is usually true. Michelle Obama recently attempted to reinforce the messianic traits of her husband. She boldly declared that he has “brought us out of the darkness and into the light.” Uh, no, Michelle, that would be Jesus, not Barack!

Memo to Michelle: He ain’t the Messiah and this ain’t the light!

Read More: http://www.westernjournalism.com/three-reasons-i-w...

• Phyl *In God i Trust* 2012/05/02 00:02:33
    Phyl *In God i Trust*
    +4
    Abe I have tryedvery hard to think of just one reson why I should vote for obama. But I can't think of any thing good he has done for America to get my vote............I NEVER VOTED FOR HIM AND WILL NOT EVER VOTE FOR HIM.I WILL VOTE HIM OUT.

• Demonic Rat Hunter 2012/05/04 00:53:47
    Demonic Rat Hunter
    +1
    Let's get down and dirty. obama manchurian
  • "Abe" Demonic... 2012/05/04 00:56:35
    "Abe"
    +1
    Man, ain't that the truth? Geez, what have we become?
  • Bureauc 0Bamao 2012/05/02 04:39:12
    Bureauc 0Bamao
    +2
    Just the tip of the Iceberg so to speak.
    4th reason. Now we know who/what he is
  • "Abe" Bureauc... 2012/05/04 00:51:05
    "Abe"
    +2
    We know MORE than before but I'm not sure we'll ever know this suckers real "identity" and just WHO he is - IMHO~~!!
    Phyl *In God i Trust*
    +4
  • "Abe" Phyl *I... 2012/05/02 00:25:11
    "Abe"
    +1
    I haven't even tried to think of a reason to vote FOR him - there is NONE~!! I never voted for him and I won't ever vote for a Democrat again - even if it were someone in my family. I made the "mistake" twice in my life-time (68 years - 50 voting) and it'll never happen again~~!!
  • keith hernandez 2012/05/01 04:23:15
    keith hernandez
    +3
    I'd also like to add he's had 124 fundraisers, while every other president since Nixon has had a total of 94 combined. Obama's biggest failure to this country is that he puts himself above it. He also doesn't listen to his own appointed advisers (nor does he listen to popular opinion) on domestic and international issues and in all cases, they were proven right over him when you look at the outcome of his decisions. If he really is "all-knowing" as he believes he is, how does he not foresee his imminent loss in November?
  • "Abe" keith h... 2012/05/01 23:53:25
    "Abe"
    +3
    "Loss" in Nov.? Dear God, I hope and pray~!! As for the rest of your comment(s) you are "right on".

obama narcissist

(Sorry about the "f" word in the picture post but the picture is most "apt" IMHO)~~!!
  • keith h... "Abe" 2012/05/02 08:14:35
  • "Abe" keith h... 2012/05/04 00:53:28

2014/07/29 05:30:24