This Will Make You Blow Your Top! GSA Federal Worker Does Rap Video Bragging About Lavish Perks

zbacku 2012/04/06 05:08:06
Care To Comment.
What Do You Think.
I DARE Any Liberal To Justify This.  Go Ahead And Try.

Oversight and Government Reform Committee Chairman Darrell Issa's office issued the following press release regarding a video they uncovered of a General Services Administration (GSA) employee bragging about lavish taypayer funded perks he enjoyed while working there.

===================

Federal Worker “American Idle” Uncovered:

Winning Video Skit from Taxpayer Funded Luxury Las Vegas GSA Convention

Video featuring Federal Employees jokes about never being under Inspector General Investigation, Lavish GSA Spending

The video clips below are from the U.S. General Services Administration’s (GSA) October 2010 Western Region Conference in Las Vegas, NV. It was played on Thursday, October 28, 2010 at the “Capstone Dinner Event.”

Obama better prepare, when I’m Commissioner.
I’d have a road show like [Acting Regional GSA Administrator Jeffrey] Neely, every time you see me rolling on 20s yeah, in my GOV.
Spend BA 61
all on fun.
ATF can’t touch GS-15 guns!
Cause I buy everything your field office can’t afford.
Every GS-5 would get a top hat award.
Donate my vacation, love to the nation,
I’ll never be under OIG investigation.

In congratulating the winner at the conference, Deputy Commissioner of the Public Building Service David Foley presents an award and jokes about the previous night’s lavish “party that was held in the commissioner’s suite,” having to respond to congressional oversight, and Obama Administration efforts to restrict executive pay. 
GSA Administrator Martha Johnson later resigned after the GSA Inspector General presented findings of abuse and waste of taxpayer dollars at the conference.

===========

UPDATE

GSA has issued a statement condemning the video that was released earlier today by Issa’s office, showing GSA employees joking about the 2010 conference.

“This video is another example of the complete lack of judgment exhibited during the 2010 Western Regions Conference. Our agency continues to be appalled by this indefensible behavior, and we are taking every step possible to ensure that nothing like this ever happens again.” - GSA

Read More: http://nation.foxnews.com/general-services-adminis...

• DS in Oak Ridge NC 2012/04/09 21:35:01
    I DARE Any Liberal To Justify This. Go Ahead And Try.
    DS in Oak Ridge NC
    +1
    Wasting taxpayer funds seems to be a way of life for those employed by Fedzilla...
  • Quazimoto 2012/04/08 22:48:10
    Quazimoto
    +1
    A typical liberal hard at work contributing absolutely nothing to society.
  • Adakin Valorem~PWCM~JLA 2012/04/08 21:39:57
    What Do You Think.
    Adakin Valorem~PWCM~JLA
    +1
    It Obvious, these GSA guys have way too much time on their hands.

They need to be on the border catching Illegals and sending them back into Chicago and don't let them run for President any more.
  • GeorgeAMartini 2012/04/07 05:54:11
    Care To Comment.
    GeorgeAMartini
    +2
    Abandon all hope, ye who lived in the United States of America. For she is gone.
  • BILL 2012/04/06 22:13:02
    What Do You Think.
    BILL
    +3
    This little dick head needs his Ass Kicked straight to the Unemployment Office
    256
  • alanh BILL 2012/04/06 22:53:49
    alanh
    +4
    Obama right along with him!!
  • BILL alanh 2012/04/07 03:14:34
    BILL
    +3
    OH that's a given
  • Adakin ... alanh 2012/04/08 21:37:09 (edited)
  • jay 2012/04/06 22:05:15
    Care To Comment.
    jay
    +3
    Lets see. A good amount of federal union employees are lazy, dont want to work and want way more than they are worth for what little they do ( military and the like excluded from my rant).I wonder who they vote for?
  • mac9 2012/04/06 20:45:27
    mac9
    +2
    Under obama anything goes. He wants more money now for another green project to please his liberal base that will fail just like the other four. It is only taxpayer money.
  • Bob S 2012/04/06 20:37:12 (edited)
    Bob S
    +1
    Just today it became known that the White House has known about this boondoggle for 11 months. How to waste money like only the Obama admin can do. The average salary at GSA for federal workers is 92K per year. Nothing too good for the Obama friends while the rest suffer in private. Does he really feel our pain???
  • www.sodahead.com/smithy 2012/04/06 19:41:22
    What Do You Think.
    www.sodahead.com/smithy
    +1
    i wonder if he still will get them now he bragged about them?
  • T Bevan 2012/04/06 19:24:25
    T Bevan
    +6
    bob oh bob , where are you?????

holder fast a furous
  • Bob S T Bevan 2012/04/06 20:38:35
    Bob S
    Here I am. The truth will set you free. Gotcha...
  • T Bevan Bob S 2012/04/07 03:12:26
  • Boo 2012/04/06 18:05:33
    What Do You Think.
    Boo
    +4
    This speaks volumes about the current administration, and shows their true feelings towards the American people. Disgusting bunch of lying theives!
  • firelooker 2012/04/06 16:00:52
    firelooker
    +3
    The Federal gov't is the biggest employer in our country and also the biggest discriminator. I applied for fed job passed their silly little test was more than qualified for the position but was told i was not eligible because I had poor credit. What A CROCK!! Also if you're over 35 and never been in gov't service you can forget about a job w/ them, you're too old to participate in their pension plan. You wont pay into it long enough.
  • Kane Fernau 2012/04/06 15:36:23
    Care To Comment.
    Kane Fernau
    Government workers are the 1%.
  • Mike Kane Fe... 2012/04/06 15:50:03
    +1
    1% of what
  • Kane Fe... Mike 2012/04/06 17:10:40
    Kane Fernau
    OWS's target
  • Bob S Mike 2012/04/06 20:39:03
    Bob S
    +1
    el crapo
  • Savious Kane Fe... 2012/04/06 20:54:23
    Savious
    For the SES's maybe; but for the GS-11 and below, not even close.
  • YouSirName 2012/04/06 15:22:04
    Care To Comment.
    YouSirName
    +2
    Example of wasteful government spending, appropriately condemned by the President.
  • Savious 2012/04/06 15:21:04
    Care To Comment.
    Savious
    +4
    As a government worker, it has been my observation that there are three basic types of people who “draw paychecks” from the government.

Type one: THE INCOMPETENT; these are the folks who have a college degree, or possess some form of specialized training, which should allow them to go out and be a productive member of society. The government needs these skills to function, just as any other organization does; however because they lack the ability or intelligence to actually perform their functions, they bundle around, and often cause more damage than they solve. For whatever reason, they are protected from being fired.

Type two: THE LAZY; pure and simple, these folks don’t do their job. I refer to many of them as “professional smokers”, or “professional talkers”. They hardly ever do anything, and if you ever wish to locate one, your best bet is to look for them in a hallway, or in the smoking area. Out of any given eight hour work day, they might produce two hours of work.

Type three: THE CIVIL SERVANT; this is the third that actually works; they view their service to the country through federal employment as an honor. They never complain about needing to work late, seldom ask for overtime, and go the extra mile when required. They often look for ways to save the ...

Type three: THE CIVIL SERVANT; this is the third that actually works; they view their service to the country through federal employment as an honor. They never complain about needing to work late, seldom ask for overtime, and go the extra mile when required. They often look for ways to save the taxpayer’s money; and really strive to make the government efficient and cost effective. Unfortunately, the other 2/3 of the work force, often drowns them out, and prevents them from actually achieving anything worthwhile; since they spend most of their time, doing the job of the other 2/3, just to keep the government functioning.
  • Bob S Savious 2012/04/06 20:40:03
    Bob S
    Which group would you say is the heavy weight of all?
  • Savious Bob S 2012/04/06 20:51:35
    Savious
    heavy weight?
  • Kathi M... Savious 2012/04/07 08:01:15
    Kathi Mcdermott
    I believe you have one to many groups here Savious. First and foremost the "incompetent and the Lazy" are one great big stinking group, I would suggest that they are 99% of the Gov't Workforce, seen them in action, actually "worked" with some of them, who am I Kidding, I was the ONLY ONE WHO DID THEIR WORK. They are not smokers as you suggest, that would be only a small percentage, the rest are just there to talk, suck coffee, and eat, eat, eat. And if you imply they aren't doing their work then "off with your head". The Civil Servant is just non existing in today's world, and the first two groups will be the one promoted, given a raise, and they to will be the first to run crying to their union rep about the injustice and horrible working conditions they are working under, and not getting paid enough to do NOTHING. so you can bullsh-t all you want implying there is an actual percentage of people doing the work, but that would be the .5% of the entire "Civil Servant Population.
  • Savious Kathi M... 2012/04/09 14:53:05
    Savious
    I don’t know which feds you worked with; but in the DoD organizations I have worked in; there are about 1/3 that do work, and work hard. Problem is, the other 2/3 drag them down.

I separate the lazy and the incompetent; because the lazy generally could do the job, but they don’t; whereas the incompetent simply can’t do the job at all.
  • redneck 2012/04/06 15:10:27
    redneck
    +8
    This week has ben verry busy for the progressive idiots,first we have a president challenging the highest court in the land over a illeagel bill that he wants to shove down our throats.Secondly we see another one of obamas hand chosen wasteing more tax payers money everything this obama touches turns to a scandel,and the idiots keep worshiping the king of failure.Yes we can destroy America obama say's and the progressive idiots keep following.
  • Mike redneck 2012/04/06 15:50:41 (edited)
    +2
    They'll say he's really a republican or blame Bush for it
  • firelooker Mike 2012/04/06 16:04:31
    firelooker
    +2
    Oh yeah have to blame Bush cause he wont ever defend himself. I'm very upset w/ Bush for hiding out in TX while Obama destroys the country.
  • Mike firelooker 2012/04/06 16:06:04
    +2
    I think he's being smart sitting back and watching these bozo's go down the tubes
  • firelooker Mike 2012/04/07 15:07:56
    firelooker
    Could be.
  • firelooker redneck 2012/04/06 16:03:10
  • Bob S redneck 2012/04/06 20:41:05
    Bob S
    The left has much to be proud of. However it has NOTHING,zilch,nada to do with the OBAMA admin. They are losers.
  • baboula 2012/04/06 15:02:16
    Care To Comment.
    baboula
    +5
    He should be let go so that he can make a video regarding the perks of unemployment
  • RJeffreySavlov 2012/04/06 14:57:06
    RJeffreySavlov
    +7
    Typical government action. Now you all know why we must have smaller government.
  • Bob S RJeffre... 2012/04/06 20:42:49
    Bob S
    They'll find a way. Please let them stew in their own juices for awhile.
  • ruthannhausman 2012/04/06 14:40:43
    Care To Comment.
    ruthannhausman
    +4
    Many years ago I worked for the government overseas. I can't recall a time when Uncle Sam picked up the tab for anything we did in a social context. We always collected the money from the employees and appointed somebody to plan the party, etc. I am all for a happy workplace and all that good stuff, but our tax dollars were never, ever intended to be wasted on employee perks. What really bothers me is that it's still going on as we speak, even after all of the tears we've shed over our debt and lack of budget and so on and so forth. When do you think we're going to learn our lesson and start trimming the expenses little by little, here and there, until it builds into something significant? We'd damn well better start soon or it is going to be too late to save us!
  • Racefish 2012/04/06 14:36:51
    Care To Comment.
    Racefish
    Boys just want to have fun.

2014/09/30 06:18:49