This Video might STOP Romney From Becoming President!

AdLib 2012/09/17 22:42:52
Related Topics: Video, Romney, President

• Lulu's Mom 2012/09/17 22:50:05
    Lulu's Mom
    +14
    If Romney wins, I will not feel sorry at all for the cons who voted for him when they get screwed. But as for the rest of us, we have to make sure that does not happen. vote for obama

• Jon Bergen 2012/09/20 03:40:46
    Jon Bergen
    Depressing, but illuminating. All makes horrible sense. And feels very, very familiar ~ one 'very' for each election stolen by Bush II.

Let's hope America's voters can take heart from this:

Obama is stealing Wall Street from Romney (Wall Street Journal)
  • Proggy 2012/09/19 16:05:23 (edited)
    Proggy
    +2
    This and in light of that video of him with his country clubbers telling half of America go just f*ckoff... There's not enough political toilet paper in the world to wipe Romney's ass clean! Won't stop'em from trying though.

america fckoff political toilet world wipe romneys ass clean stopem
  • rightside 2012/09/18 22:33:21
  • jeane 2012/09/18 22:06:25
    jeane
    +1
    Right now it isn't strategies that we need to be worried about. It's the economy and Owebama is driving it into the ground.
  • Golanv (Raven) 2012/09/18 20:20:25
    Golanv (Raven)
    +3
    Excellent! And so good to see Truth! Thank you for posting this, my friend. You rock!!! I just came in ready for some good news and this works for me. I'm waiting for my dream of watching President Obama speak to thousands of cheering people after being re-elected to happen. I really believe it will. And I hope it does for all of us. Like deja vu all over again.
    Obama wins election
  • Singerar 2012/09/18 18:09:26
    Singerar
    +6
    LOVE!!!! Romney has already shot himself in the foot over the 47% he doesn't care about but this video should help as well.
    Thanks for posting!!
  • Mike W Singerar 2012/09/19 02:38:21
    Mike W
    I would rather do with out the 47% of this population who would rather sponge off of the rest of US too..
  • Singerar Mike W 2012/09/19 02:44:20
    Singerar
    +3
    60% of those 47% work. They pay "payroll tax" but not Income tax because their pay is under the tax bracket. They don't get food stamps or welfare. They just get the tax cut. See....they aren't spongers. Get your facts straight idiot.
  • Mike W Singerar 2012/09/19 02:46:05
    Mike W
    Bet they get more of a refund then they pay....
  • Proggy Singerar 2012/09/19 16:07:14
    Proggy
    +1
    LOL!!! Mike W just grabbed a wad of that political toilet paper I was talking about.
  • Jasmine Mike W 2012/09/20 06:45:02
    Jasmine
    Like soldiers and retirees?
  • Jeremiah 2012/09/18 17:01:48
    Jeremiah
    +7
    Here it is, all in one place. Every word of it is true, and it will stand up to the harshest scrutiny from the right. Those who insist any part of this is untrue are welcome to produce evidence supporting their claims.

Thanks for a great post.
  • Singerar Jeremiah 2012/09/18 18:12:11
    Singerar
    +5
    This should go on television don't ya think? It hits at a simple enough level where even the lowest of Conservative mind should get it.
  • Jeremiah Singerar 2012/09/18 21:47:19
    Jeremiah
    +3
    Yes, definitely. It is very well done, and right on point. I'm sure the trogs will cover their eyes and ears, but some of it might seep through.
  • JustCallMeBub 2012/09/18 16:07:24
    JustCallMeBub
    +1
    This video is dishonest at best they only report have the truth and refuse to report the whole truth a typical Liberal progressive video.. It isn't hard to get a voters ID unless you've got something to hide.. You can't get into the DNC convention with out an ID.. or even get served in a barroom with out one unless you are a crooked bartender that really doesn't care who get's drunk to take the life of another.. Obama's job creation thus far has been for state and union workers minus the private sector and he is still campaigning on the same message to put high paying employees back to work all supported by the American tax payers.. Where will this money come from? China of course
  • Jeremiah JustCal... 2012/09/18 16:53:09
    Jeremiah
    +5
    We are not talking about going into a bar, or to a convention, or driving, or anything else that is irrelevant. We are talking about the most basic right in any democracy, the right to vote. Any attempt to abridge that right is an affront to democracy itself. Forcing anyone to purchase anything as a precondition to vote is the same as a poll tax, which is a violation of the 1965 Voting Rights Act.

If you think the video is dishonest or in any way untrue, you are welcome to produce evidence to support your claims.
  • JustCal... Jeremiah 2012/09/18 17:04:36 (edited)
    JustCallMeBub
    Well where I live which is Pennsylvania all one has to do is go down to where we obtain a drivers license and get a photo ID it's that easy..

I just did produce evidence one don't need research, all he has to do is follow the money trail.. I never said the video wasn't true I said that it gives half truths
  • GOP Poison JustCal... 2012/09/18 18:02:54
    GOP Poison
    +3
    Just yesterday a woman who has been voting for 20 years was tracked while she atempted to get a photo ID in Philly.It took 4 hours. Last week the DMV gave out 350 non driving voter IDs.They only have roughly 100.000 to go. This is Mississippi and Alabama jim crow tactics.
  • rightside GOP Poison 2012/09/18 22:30:54
    rightside
    Bull honkey
  • Singerar JustCal... 2012/09/18 18:26:28
    Singerar
    +2
    You have NO evidence to prove ANYTHING in the video wasn't correct.

BTW - It takes money and a great deal of time to receive a photo ID.

Oh...here's PROOF on how to get an ID in PA! Keep in mind - a lot of poor or elderly people do NOT have ORIGINAL birth certificates, Passports, tax records, Mortgage documents or W2 forms. And once you are past the age of 75....stand in a line for 4 or more hours and see if THAT won't hurt you! You HAVE been to the DMV right?

ID Card Basics

You must apply in person at any statewide Driver License Center location and be sure to bring:

An Application for Pennsylvania Photo Identification Card, completed:

Proof of U.S. citizenship (see below).

Two forms of residency in Pennsylvania (see below) if you are 18 or older.

A check or money order to pay the $13.50 fee.

Acceptable Proof of U.S. Citizenship

All must be ORIGINAL documents. Photocopies will not be considered valid.
    U.S. birth certificate with raised seal
    Certificate of U.S. citizenship
    Certificate of naturalization
    U.S. passport

Acceptable Proof of Residency
    You'll need to show two of these:
    Tax records
    Mortgage documents
    Lease agreement
    W-2 form
    Current weapons permit
    Current utility bills
  • JustCal... Singerar 2012/09/18 19:06:16 (edited)
    JustCallMeBub
    So what your saying is we don't need all this foolishness.. I had to go and get my birth certificate along with my SS Number and I had no problem a few years back, I'm now 53, and I didn't have to spend a lot of money either.. Now I can see it if this person has some habits like smoking and such then yes it would be hard to come up with the money.. Acorn brought all this about with their voters fraud, if the shoe was on the other foot you Progressives would be in full support of this policy just to protect your votes... I had to laugh at talk radio defending Romney's tax returns knowing very well if the shoe was on the other foot they would be saying the same thing....
    Why not ask Pennsylvanians whether they are in support of this bill?
    They are forcing us to buy healthcare and if we don't buy it so that others can benefit from our wealth we will be fined and if we don't pay that fine we will be charged with a felony.. Where will folks come up with the money to afford this so called affordable healthcare?
  • Singerar JustCal... 2012/09/18 21:01:48
    Singerar
    +1
    Here is the issue....there is NO VOTER FRAUD ISSUE!! How simple is that? The Republicans want this strictly for votes!

In the past 10 years the percentage of voter fraud has been next to nothing! Analyst have already given us this fact in the news, news papers, internet. Look it up!
    It was even stated by Republican strategist that THIS could be the way Republicans win. Did you watch the video? Go to 3:08 on video. It actually comes out of the mouth of this lunatic.

Plus, you have been spoon fed BS on the Healthcare issue. If you do have the money, you do NOT have to pay. This has already been stated. So what do you do now if you get sick? You really should do more research on the Healthcare issue....find the sites where it's not Conservative propaganda. Get the facts.
  • JustCal... Singerar 2012/09/18 22:15:58
    JustCallMeBub
    Spoon fed my eye It is a forceful take over of ones freedoms.. You really believe it will be all honky dory with the healthcare system with a felony attached? Really now!

You know the Democrats pump up the Obama healthcare like it's the cats meow but I have a thought on this subject to let the air out of some folks balloons." If you apply for welfare because you've hit hard times they will give it to you under one condition, that you don't own any thing like a house, boat, camper, or even a motor bike, but now if you're renting minus any luxuries they will most likely give it to you, even though you make the same amount as the person that is paying on a mortgage. I'd say the Obama healthcare plan will work the same way. That's how welfare works here in Pennsylvania and the same goes with our state assistance of hospitalization, If you get in trouble health wise they will give you free assistance but you better not own anything or you will lose it or be forced to sell it..
    Now you have two men each bring the same amount of income in each month, one rents at $600 a month and the other pays on a home loan at $600.00 a month. Now the Government steps in and forces both to buy healthcare, the one who rents his home will either get it for free or at little cost because he has no equit...

Now you have two men each bring the same amount of income in each month, one rents at $600 a month and the other pays on a home loan at $600.00 a month. Now the Government steps in and forces both to buy healthcare, the one who rents his home will either get it for free or at little cost because he has no equity, but now the one who has a mortgage or land is penalized for owning a home much like the welfare system works; The one who rents his home is safe at the end of the year when he proves he has healthcare, but the one who is paying on a mortgage can't afford it so he couldn't purchase the healthcare, and now he is faced with a fine, but he still has no money to pay even the fine, so now they come to his home and arrest him and charge him with a felony, but not only that, he isn't allowed to own any firearms in his home because in each state it's illegal to own a firearm when charged with a felony offence. Why?" Because the Government wants your firearms and what a better way to get some of them knowing very well that people will have a hard time buying this new affordable healthcare plan, at least that is the bull that their feeding every one
    Now I don't know if it will happen this way for sure or not but if it does things are going to get very ugly here in the U.S. I'd say it will,, so my advise to you is sell all your possessions and tell the Government that you want to help them spread your wealth around so that some illegal or lazy bum can obtain his or her free healthcare all in the name of caring

If a person lets say owns thirty acres or more all because it was handed down from family to family, do you really think that he will get his healthcare at the same cost as the man that makes as much as he does that doesn't own any thing? It is very doubtful because the government added an inherence tax on property already, the farmers in my area would have to pay $20,000.00 or more on an inherence tax because government felt they had the right to share in that wealth so that others as well as them could benefit from it.. Well just recently our Governor took that tax away from the children of the farmers because those children could not afford to keep those farms any longer in the family.. You have been spoon fed to think other wise

Each state will decide on how healthcare is distributed.. Do I think Romney will repeal it? Hardly it's only smoke and mirrors with him
  • Singerar JustCal... 2012/09/18 22:53:45
    Singerar
    +1
    A fee is not a felony... LOL!!!!!

Did you really look at Healthcare reform or are you just repeating what you heard at the local coffee shop? Or maybe Fox news?
  • JustCal... Singerar 2012/09/19 00:51:33
    JustCallMeBub
    So what your saying is no one will get arrested for not buying healthcare even though they can't afford it, or even get a fine.. Lets see you believe that they will take your credit cards and loans in consideration when evaluating how much one will spend a month on health care, is that right? That is how caring Obama care is right? They'll take that all into consideration.. You must of read that in a progressive hand book some where or maybe Rachel Maddow explained it all to you so you can fully understand the new health care law.. No"" One better hope that his or her credit isn't extended to far when the health care law goes into affect because they might have to borrow money from China so that they won't get in trouble or arrested at the end of the year when it's time to own up that you have health care.. So tell me is Muslims exempt from the health care law along with the Amish or is that fake reporting as well..
    So when congressmen stood before congress saying this stuff about health care they were all lying just to make Obama look bad"" I see it will be great for America and bad for me... I for one will not be able to afford it and I for one would rather die then go to a doctor but yet I'll be forced to buy health care so that some lazy or an illegal immigrant can get his or hers for free.. No wonder California's broke..
  • Singerar JustCal... 2012/09/19 00:53:00
    Singerar
    +1
    Are you autistic? Boy, you are long winded!
  • JustCal... Singerar 2012/09/19 01:00:12 (edited)
    JustCallMeBub
    In Pennsylvania we provide healthcare for every one, no one is turned away, and if one gets sick and has no money he is then asked if he owns any thing and how much he owns.. They want to know if you have any luxuries like a camper or even a boat, how much ground you own is also taken into consideration.. Listen dear each state does things differently then one another it's not the same in every State..
    The health care law will be enforced differently from state to state..
    You can't get food stamps if you have any luxuries in Pennsylvania they consider it as equity
  • Singerar JustCal... 2012/09/19 01:05:45
  • JustCal... Singerar 2012/09/19 01:08:17
    JustCallMeBub
    All I forgot Liberals don't really care about their fellow man they are only concerned for their own well being.. I'm sorry for bothering you maybe next time you'll mind your own Business
  • Singerar JustCal... 2012/09/19 01:14:39
    Singerar
    +1
    Next time have proof on your "half truths" you said were in the video.
  • JustCal... Singerar 2012/09/18 22:26:59
    JustCallMeBub
    Crooks get away with things every day look at OJ Simpson, the courts said that he was innocent.. Acorn covered their tracks up just enough to get off scott free
  • Singerar JustCal... 2012/09/18 22:55:18
    Singerar
    +1
    No, a jury of his peers said he was innocent...then a jury of ho peers pu him in prison for kidnapping and theft. Where do you get this stuff?
  • JustCal... Singerar 2012/09/18 22:38:36
    JustCallMeBub
    Not only did those children have to pay an inheritance tax but they had all the other taxes on top of those taxes when they sold their parents farms.. Yes you can candy coat it all you like but it still comes out the same, Corruption at it's finest from a Lying Government that tells you that it's going to be OK.. Oh by the way the Governor was a republican that stopped the tax, and the inheritance tax was from a democrat that believed in spreading the wealth around..
  • Singerar JustCal... 2012/09/18 22:56:08
    Singerar
    +1
    What are you babbling about?
  • Jeremiah JustCal... 2012/09/18 21:51:09
    Jeremiah
    +2
    Is the photo ID free? What if they have no transportation? Where I live in Texas, down in the Valley, registrar offices are few and far between.

That is not evidence. That is your word against that of the people in the video, and theirs is supported by actual evidence. Every word they said can be verified.
  • Proggy JustCal... 2012/09/20 05:13:42
    Proggy
    Dude there's more than adequate and credible proof to back up everything in this video. Just take a little time to do some very basic research. If you've simply been paying attention to politics you should know it. If you don't feel like doing the research, I've already done a blog about it quite sometime ago, with credible sources and facts to back it up.

By the way, none of those things you named that you need an ID for are constitutionally protected rights.
  • Keeping It Real 2012/09/18 15:56:31 (edited)
    Keeping It Real
    +7
    Good post and right on the money!
  • kudabux 2012/09/18 14:59:31
    kudabux
    +10
    Everything in this video is true because the strategy is working. It is plainly and simply the strategy of the right. It cannot be denied only by those with their heads in the sand.
  • LindaM 2012/09/18 14:44:27
    LindaM
    +11
    My goodness, if this wasn't the truth, then why is this thread being swarmed. I do believe this video hit a nerve. Thanks for posting it and thanks to all you cons for reinforcing it. LOL Love you guys. Your a riot.
  • Lulu's Mom LindaM 2012/09/18 17:27:21
    Lulu's Mom
    +4
    I see brain dead people! brain dead people

2014/09/17 21:40:57