This month so far has been a complete washout for Barack Obama's re-election hopes. Think this pattern will continue for the rest of the month and beyond, or do you think things will soon turn around for Obama's campaign?

tncdel 2012/06/12 17:31:11
Job growth has stalled, the Democrats have been humiliated in Wisconsin, the attorney general is facing a contempt-of-Congress citation, talks with Pakistan have broken down, Bill Clinton is contradicting Obama, Mitt Romney is outraising him, Democrats and Republicans alike are complaining about a “cascade” of national-security leaks from his administration, and he is now on record as saying that the “private sector is doing fine.”

See full report by WaPo here:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/car-wreck-at-the-white...

• HOMBRE 2012/06/12 17:33:16
    YES, I think this pattern will continue till election time in November [comme...
    HOMBRE
    +11
    I know Obama signed a pledge to a green communist party.This should be enough to get him voted out of OFFICE.You vote a third party you take a chance of putting a communist back in the White House. I just remember Obama holding hands and whispering sweet nothing in Russkie ear saying wait until after the election I will be free to do what ever I want. That scares me folks. A communist that can do what ever he wants. I think I will vote Romney .At least he not a communist.That use to be a bad word when I was growing up. I saw fist fights over being called a communist when I was little.
    reply

• Bob S 2012/06/19 15:28:41
    Bob S
    Dream what was once thought of as the IMPOSSIBLE DREAM
  • Bearish~PWCM~ 2012/06/14 00:08:25
    Bearish~PWCM~
    +1
    Using Obamas standards as he applied them to the private sector...
    He's a shoe in for re election...LMAO
    out of touch
  • RomneyRainbow 2012/06/13 01:56:49
    RomneyRainbow
    +1
    The guy had everything any president would want when he took office. The first kick in the face was healthcare. I want a job that can help me pay for healthcare, period. There is nothing wrong with that process. For anyone who says it was more important to cram through and pass a once in every 100 years type of legislation that was crammed down our throats needs their head examined and/or they prefer government assistance. I admit I have leaned on the government in the past due to layoffs. But, that was it, just a lean. I still worked hard every day to find a job AND was willing to make minimum wage at age 41 just to make ends meet. I believe the majority of people if asked would NOT accept a minimum wage job. That's what I was expecting from the guy who had all of this hope and change. The only change is that everything is worse now than 4 years ago. Thanks for nothing Dohbama!!
  • kfallslady 2012/06/13 01:03:53
    NO [explain why you think not].
    kfallslady
    +3
    he's a complete piece of lies...
  • Cal 2012/06/12 23:09:57
    Cal
    +3
    He's effectively defeating himself. Even liberals are waking up and seeing a problem. He wont survive November.
  • Obama Failed Soda Head Chie... 2012/06/12 22:23:32
    NO [explain why you think not].
    Obama Failed Soda Head Chief Opi
    +2
    Better get my eye check , second time. YES, I think this pattern will continue till election time in November

As he often does, Barack Obama made a Freudian slip on Friday that once again revealed his Marxist approach to political economy.

This is unsurprising, now that we have confirmation that he ran as the candidate of a socialist party in the nineties, despite denials by his campaign four years ago. In saying that “the private sector is doing just fine,” many, even some of his allies, have accused him of simply being out of touch with economic reality — a charge for which there is an abundance of other evidence.

Some, including the Romney campaign, have implied that it was Obama’s own McCain moment, recalling when the Republican nominee said that the “fundamentals of the economy were sound” amidst the imploding credit markets in the fall of 2008.

, but based on both his words and deeds over the past four years (and much of his life, really) we can be sure that Barack Obama’s will continue to be bad for the private economy. And as far as he’s concerned, that’s just fine
  • prosperhappily 2012/06/12 22:19:26
    prosperhappily
    +3
    I hope so. Get him out of there.
  • dubbie 2012/06/12 21:56:49
    dubbie
    +4
    All I can say is he`ll have to deal with it , As much misery that has been put on America unnecessarily in the last 42 months " The chickens are coming home to roost"
  • Bob S dubbie 2012/06/19 15:30:10
    Bob S
    +1
    They put a fox in the hen house. That's where Obama has been instead of governing...
  • john Kills 2012/06/12 21:28:38
    john Kills
    +4
    The best part is watching barry supporters dumbly trying to figure out what's happening and why.
  • David Lindner 2012/06/12 21:24:46
    David Lindner
    +3
    his train is wrecked.
  • tncdel David L... 2012/06/13 01:46:40
    +5
    A record of lies, division, and failure is all he has so I can't see it getting better but I can imagine new distractions coming as November nears and I'm afraid problems with Obama's filthy army of losers the OWS will be right around the corner.
    NOBAMA in 2012!
  • Diane Spraggs Yates 2012/06/12 20:40:48
    Diane Spraggs Yates
    +5
    I am on my knees every night praying for Obama's campaign to fail!!!!! I am tired of him his policies, Business will not flourish til Obama is gone !!!!!!!
  • Don 2012/06/12 19:43:05
    Don
    +5
    They got nothing.
    He is now, and always has been an Empty Suit.
    His chiiiiccckkkennns are coming home to rooooossstttt!
  • kaZappoo 2012/06/12 18:55:23
    kaZappoo
    +8
    the pressure of the attacks are mounting and his continued embarassing him self , GAFFS ..etc

many folks are seeing him for what he is ....thats all !
  • HOMBRE kaZappoo 2012/06/12 20:35:51
    HOMBRE
    +8
    You know it friend.Eyes finally awake and seeing the clown for what he is.
  • kaZappoo HOMBRE 2012/06/13 00:05:45
    kaZappoo
    +3
    or will continue the denial delirium ,,until it's all over ......

we know the truth ,,and some die hard's know it but never accept it !
  • Bob S HOMBRE 2012/06/19 15:31:04
    Bob S
    Bozo by any other name is still Bozo..
  • 4570GOVT 2012/06/12 18:51:21
    4570GOVT
    +6
    I LOVE IT ! ; )~ lol
  • dispatcher 2012/06/12 18:51:21
    dispatcher
    +6
    The past 2yrs have been a washout with his FALSE HOPE & UNCONVENTIONAL CHANGE , that does not work nor do we want. He will be put out into the pasture with the cows to grave...
  • CAPISCE 2012/06/12 18:44:53
    CAPISCE
    +6
    This Month?---his whole time in office has been a complete washout
  • tncdel CAPISCE 2012/06/12 18:49:34
    tncdel
    +5
    But it's now gotten so bad that even left-leaning WaPo has officially recognized it.
  • Bob S tncdel 2012/06/19 15:31:46
    Bob S
    Now we really do have CHANGE and HOPE. Bye bye Obama.
  • Confederate 2012/06/12 18:38:18
    Confederate
    +5
    atleast until et to the 3 western states CA,OR abd WA they are the most democrat and liuberal statea in the countryall my life like the lambs they are those states have voted democrat so those are the only 3 states that Obama has a sure victory in .

It would be a first time in my life if any of those states voted for a republican.
  • Bob S Confede... 2012/06/19 15:33:10
    Bob S
    California has enough problems having ALL democrats in high places. That includes one of the highest unelmployment rates in the nation and the largest debt. Calif is being run by the likes of second world countries.
  • Karen E 2012/06/12 18:28:55
    Karen E
    +8
    what bothers me most pappy soros owns those machines in spain going to count the votes here......i hope enough wake up to make his defeat incontestable.........
  • kaZappoo Karen E 2012/06/12 19:33:56
    kaZappoo
    +7
    My concern as well ....

when ya control the votes (counting them ) well ya know ....

I can also see a huge legal battle ....!
  • LadyBGood kaZappoo 2012/06/12 21:24:13
    LadyBGood
    +5
    If that company, in Spain, counts the votes AND obama wins it...there should be a recall and have an AMERICAN company recount the votes!
  • kaZappoo LadyBGood 2012/06/13 00:08:30
    kaZappoo
    +2
    well have a 2001 battle all over ( the chads ) ..or staged revolts ...and ya know what comes with that !

I truly see what gerald celente predicted ....

I pray it's not ,,, but all indications are pointing in that direction ..
  • LadyBGood Karen E 2012/06/12 21:22:56
    LadyBGood
    +5
    I find this very "coincidental" that Spain is a Socialist country, that Spain is seeking a financial bailout..and all the while soros is lurking around!
  • Karen E LadyBGood 2012/06/12 22:06:50
    Karen E
    +4
    saw an article that spain needs far more than originally estimated too.....
  • LadyBGood Karen E 2012/06/12 23:17:20
    LadyBGood
    +1
    And soros can pull the right strings to get Spain the money they need!
  • doofiegirl BTO-t- BCRA-F ~... 2012/06/12 18:19:21
    doofiegirl  BTO-t- BCRA-F ~PWCM~
    +7
    Look who keeps doing dumb things! " The private sector is Fine " LMAO! His house of cards is beginning to fall! the house of cards is falling down
  • Confede... doofieg... 2012/06/12 18:40:27
    Confederate
    +4
    just need a bog wind to blow the unions play house down.
  • Striker 2012/06/12 18:18:53
    Striker
    +2
    Point is simply, Obama's still there, and according to TNCDEL, we can do nothing about it. It's becoming more apparent with each passing day that vote2012 will change nothing.
  • tncdel Striker 2012/06/12 18:24:01
    tncdel
    +4
    Don't make false statements about me. And if you write in for Ron Paul, so as to help Obama to a 2nd term, you'll be doing what you falsely tried sticking on me.
  • Striker tncdel 2012/06/12 18:53:42
    Striker
    It was your own statement, just a few days ago. If it was false, then fix it.
    Writeins don't count, so that's no solution.
    If America is to survive, we MUST turn around the train into the abyss, and we MUST remove communism from it's choke-hold on government. I don't know if Paul, or anyone can manage that -- it's too far gone. But for darn sure Romney and Obama will do NOTHING about that.
  • tncdel Striker 2012/06/13 01:51:51 (edited)
    tncdel
    Why do you persist repeating a lie? No way have I ever said there is nothing we can do to remove Obama. Are you smoking crack, or have me confused with someone else? Anyone who takes a look at the long list of topic questions by me can see for themselves that I've been pushing for Obama's removal from office.

I'll give you one more free pass. But if you ever try defaming my character like that again, I will block you from posting on my topics. Although I never block anyone for mere difference of opinion, I won't tolerate someone falsely accusing me of something.
  • Striker tncdel 2012/06/13 04:53:51
    Striker
    I had written
    "Executed yes... For Treason, for Fraud upon the people, for false Oath of Office, and for denying our Right to Life by replacing that with Marx's "greater good".

Quoted from you on your reply on the 12th:
    "A foreign national cannot be prosecuted for treason against our country."

Thus therefore my comment above.

link http://www.sodahead.com/unite...

I have not lied, but from the quote I construe that you are, I have never even SEEN crack and haven't smoked for months. I don't need a pass from you but an apology would be in order.

And I am still not voting for your losers, first West, now Romney, nor Obama I stand for Principle each and every time, and I see none here. Enjoy your collapse.

2014/10/31 13:02:07