This is how you CALL OUT LIES and this is how LIARS RESPOND!

AdLib 2012/09/18 01:35:28
Sum of the Lies: Republicans promote many versions of disinformation on a topic, coming from many different sources. News network pundits, conservative celebrities and conservative radio talk show hosts add their versions of a story to the voices of legislators. By throwing out several versions of the story, they confuse the public about what is really the truth. The democrats give only one version... the true version. Of the many versions, only one is true. The law of averages says that the true version will be believed less often than the sum of the lies.

Create an Urban Legend, meme, catchphrase, or slogan: In much the same way as they repeat the radio talk show unfacts, the fans of the Conservative Right willingly promote new urban legends, memes, catchphrases and slogans. They're fans, so they accept without question the statements of the extremists whom they idolize.

• Glfer65 2012/09/18 03:04:18
    Glfer65
    Have to say there can be 20 people in the room and you will get a different answer from each and every one.
  • tommyg - POTL- PWCM-JLA 2012/09/18 02:07:36
    tommyg - POTL- PWCM-JLA
    How's that "nuanced diplomacy" working out Soledad.

L M F A O
  • Grabitz 2012/09/18 01:57:51
    Grabitz
    They are scared . Scared people will say anything its just human nature . To them it all makes sense .
  • Scott 2012/09/18 01:47:38
    Scott
    That's just who we need "interpreting" Obama's speeches; RWNJs. They've rewritten all of his speeches "between the lines".
  • tommyg ... Scott 2012/09/18 02:05:23
    tommyg - POTL- PWCM-JLA
    My friend, speeches are written to be read between the lines.
  • Scott tommyg ... 2012/09/18 02:13:46
    Scott
    I take it that "My friend" is said in a John McCain sort of way. Just reading between the lines.
  • tommyg ... Scott 2012/09/18 02:26:09
    tommyg - POTL- PWCM-JLA
    I guess I don't know what McCain would have meant by it.

Should I have said a-hole? lol
  • Scott tommyg ... 2012/09/18 02:33:01
    Scott
    That would have probably been more honest;-)

2014/10/22 00:04:14