THIRD RAIL OF AMERICAN POLITICS: HOMELESS OCCUPIER TRIES TO HOLD UP SUBWAY; HILARITY ENSUES

doofiegirl BTO-t- BCRA-F ~PWCM~ 2012/04/17 11:22:07
San Francisco commuters faced an unexpected delay when trying to get home on San Francisco’s BART subway system. Specifically, a protester calling himself Michael jumped on the train tracks and began railing against everything from Wells Fargo to the police.

“I’m tired and I represent over 99 percent of Americans, middle class workers who are tired of seeing their money taken by franchises like, oh, international banking franchises like Wells Fargo and Bank of America. I was occupied. We‘re here and we’re not going away. You think I was just a nut? Believe me, I’m not a nut. I was occupied. And we are tired of the rich over-class elitists taking our money! And we’re not gonna let it happen in the Mission District,” Michael ranted. “We are tired of this and we’re not leaving. Now we have the fascist cops who are gonna try and jump down and arrest me. Somebody livestreaming that?”

To their credit, representatives of the latter entity attempted to reason with him right up until a train started rolling into the station. At this point, the third rail was de-electrified and policemen jumped onto the tracks to Michael and pull him out of harm’s way. By the time this happened, the novelty had worn off and passengers were getting impatient. Watch the bizarre incident below:

Read More: http://www.theblaze.com/stories/third-rail-of-amer...

• USC Gamecock fan 2012/04/17 13:18:41
    USC Gamecock fan
    +1
    Who in their right mind wants to listen to this railing and ranting from some idiot who apparently needs to be in a mental facility
  • BrianD3 2012/04/17 11:52:53
    BrianD3
    what a total idiot!! these "people" do not represent me!
  • Chi~Cat 2012/04/17 11:44:00
    Chi~Cat
    +1
    Sheeee-ite, wish it would've happened here, we'd have some entertainment with our coffee.
    +1
    a 72 hour hold for Mental Health Evaluation is in order for this nut ..
    (IF it was me .. the commuter waiting .. I'd be amused at the antics for a little .. but when it jumped on the tracks .. that's when I'd have insisted the Security/Police take him down and off the tracks .. (commuters are tired and just want to go HOME after a long day!))

2014/04/23 13:33:10