Think this is not a joint effort to overthrow America and Europe? Guess again!

Annette 2012/03/04 16:35:32
Business ‘We Will Strive to Ensure a New World Order’: Vladimir Putin Outlines Plans for the EU

Here’s what many will not find the “feel good” story of the day:

In an article published just before Russia’s upcoming election,
Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin calls on eurozone leaders to
consider the idea of creating what he calls a “Union of Europe.”

“That’s right,” writes Business Insider’s
Adam Taylor, “a Union of Europe, not a European Union — a free trade
zone (and perhaps more) stretching from ‘Lisbon to Vladivostok.’”

As Taylor notes, there’s a certain element of “schadenfreude” in Putin’s article, especially when he writes:

Russia is actively participating in the international
effort to support the ailing European economies, and is consistently
working with its partners to formulate collective decisions under the
auspices of the IMF. Russia is not opposed in principle to direct
financial assistance in some cases.

The Russian PM, “with a tone of a distant if kindly uncle,” as the New York Times put it, outlines his plans for both Russia and the EU [emphasis added]:

Russia is part of the greater world whether we are
talking about the economy, the spread of information or the development
of culture. We do not wish to and cannot isolate ourselves…

However, we intend to be consistent in proceeding from our own
interests and goals rather than decisions dictated by someone else.
Russia is only respected and has its interests considered when the
country is strong and stands firmly on its own feet. Russia has
generally enjoyed the privilege of conducting an independent foreign
policy…I am convinced that global security can only be achieved through
cooperation with Russia rather than by attempts to push it into the
background, weaken its geopolitical position or compromise its defenses.

I do not doubt that we will continue on our constructive course to
enhance global security, renounce confrontation, and counter challenges
like the proliferation of nuclear weapons, regional conflict and
crises…We will do everything we can to see that Russia enjoys the latest
achievements in scientific and technical progress and to assist our
entrepreneurs in occupying their rightful place in the world market.

We will strive to ensure a new world order, one that meets
current geopolitical realities, and one that develops smoothly and
without unnecessary upheaval
.

Wait, what? We’re now striving for a “new world order”? That’s… well… that’s disconcerting.

His article continues:

…Russia proposes moving toward the creation of a common
economic and human space from the Atlantic to the Pacific Ocean – a
community referred by Russian experts to as “the Union of Europe,” which
will strengthen Russia’s potential and position in its economic pivot
toward the “new Asia.”

The crisis that has struck the eurozone cannot but affect Russia’s
interests, especially if one considers that the EU is our major foreign
economic and trade partner. Likewise, it is clear that the prospects of
the entire global economic structure depend heavily on the state of
affairs in Europe…We have a stake in ensuring a strong EU…It is in our
interests to realize the enormous potential of the Russia-EU
partnership.

I propose again that we work toward creating a harmonious community of
economies from Lisbon to Vladivostok, which will, in the future, evolve
into a free trade zone and even more advanced forms of economic
integration.

He goes on to explain that “free trade zones” can be realized if,
among other things, eurozone leaders consider easing visa rules and
agree to more cooperation in certain industries (specifically gas).

Here is his full address on the subject: http://www.en.rian.ru/analysis/20120227/171547818.html

• Steve J... JT For ... 2012/03/04 20:57:44
    Steve J~PWCM~JLA
    +2
    How true, but they will get a rude awakening. Soon. 80/20 the EU fails this year.
  • JT For ... Steve J... 2012/03/04 21:02:31
    JT For Political Reform
    +1
    I've heard from some pretty good sources that we (U.S.) are done before the end of 2012.
  • Steve J... JT For ... 2012/03/04 21:15:12
    Steve J~PWCM~JLA
    +2
    We aren't the world may be headed that way. We have the most self sufficient economy in the world. We have a better ability to adapt it as well.

If there is collapse, the US Dollar will soar as the flight to safety commences. Everyone with liquid assets will send them to the US for safety. The exporting BRICS won't have any customers and their economies will collapse. Their people will riot.

The inner city entitled will feed on themselves. But the patriots will rise and things will get better.
  • JT For ... Steve J... 2012/03/04 21:17:34
    JT For Political Reform
    +2
    I hope you are correct. This patriot is ready now.
  • Steve J... JT For ... 2012/03/04 21:20:21
    Steve J~PWCM~JLA
    +2
    The sum of people working together is always greater than those trying to take advantage of others. Instead of having to watch one's back, you can know there are those out there doing for you.
  • Annette JT For ... 2012/03/05 16:07:55
    Annette
    +1
    You're not alone, JT.
  • Annette Steve J... 2012/03/05 16:07:38
    Annette
    +2
    And it can happen that way. We just have to make sure it does, and with God's help nothing is impossible.
  • Annette JT For ... 2012/03/05 16:06:18
    Annette
    +1
    I fully believe that is the plan. Like I said above, Cicero was right: "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague."
  • JT For ... Annette 2012/03/05 17:54:32
    JT For Political Reform
    Sad but true.
  • Annette Steve J... 2012/03/05 16:05:38
    Annette
    +2
    From what my daughter is not saying, I think you are more than correct. There is a mad scramble all over Europe at the moment, and there is bad news we are not getting from the press. Talk about isolating us from what is really happening. Cicero had it right: "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague."
  • Steve J... Annette 2012/03/05 18:07:59 (edited)
    Steve J~PWCM~JLA
    I have friends in high places overseas. We compare notes. the BRICS are terrified because their customers are disappearing. That destroys their economies throwing employees into the street. They shed poverty and won't want to go back to it.

There will be more internal strife than wars between nations. Well, at least at first.

We just need to make sure we as a country stand strong and set a good example and are willing to help stabilize situations abroad.

There will be OWS and others of that ilk. We deal and prosecute them. Fortunately, they will feed on themselves first. We are already seeing the internal crimes there.
  • Louisa - Enemy of the State 2012/03/04 17:36:19
    Louisa - Enemy of the State
    +4
    Yes, I read this too. But Puddin is having one heck of a time holding on to his place in Russia so time will tell!
  • sammanilla 2012/03/04 17:33:12
    sammanilla
    +4
    NWO has been in place longer than you can imagine.

nwo imagine
  • Grabitz 2012/03/04 17:33:04
    Grabitz
    +3
    Yeah well its been in the works for the longest , for instance free trade and look how the GOP is all for it including the tea party . Most can not see what they stand behind holding the door open for the NWO , they call it progress .
  • rockndoctor 2012/03/04 17:31:34
    rockndoctor
    +3
    The Bear is attempting to stand and exert itself more upon the world stage.
  • BlueMax372 2012/03/04 17:28:40
    BlueMax372
    +4
    On the positive side, Putin knows how to handle the Islammies.
  • Annette BlueMax372 2012/03/04 18:36:17
    Annette
    +6
    So do the Americans - it is the president who is one of them that can't handle them.
  • BlueMax372 Annette 2012/03/04 18:38:11
    BlueMax372
    +4
    Americans appear to be in the minority in the United States.
  • Stix BlueMax372 2012/03/04 20:19:29
    Stix
    +2
    We'll see in November.
  • BlueMax372 Stix 2012/03/04 21:10:27
    BlueMax372
    +1
    Perhaps before. Perhaps after, dependent upon electoral and investigative results.
  • Daniel 2012/03/04 17:04:22
    Daniel
    +6
    We shouldn't forget who Iran's allies are. I hope there's still enough Americans left in 2012 to take America back.
  • Annette Daniel 2012/03/04 17:12:02
    Annette
    +8
    We need to be taking it back right now!!! There is no waiting till 2012 - the fat is in the fire RIGHT NOW!
  • Theresa Daniel 2012/03/04 17:38:50
    Theresa
    +4
    You all do not see the big picture. Russia will not need to attack just shut off the gas and oil supplies to Europe. With the Iranians closing the strait of Hormuz and the Islamists attacking everywhere at the same time. The Leftists also attacking in a coordinated effort. The USA will be crippled at that point until It becomes a Military Regime then we fight back on all fronts at the same time.
  • Daniel Theresa 2012/03/04 17:57:34
    Daniel
    +3
    I do see the picture. I also see our future. I see a war Liberals and Democrats VS Conservatives and Republicans. It will be easy for Obama and his leader to offer food and shelter to those who will bow to them. Me and mine are going down with front line. I'll watch rest play out with my brothers in Heaven. I've waited my whole life for this moment and say, let it come.
  • Annette Daniel 2012/03/04 18:38:35
    Annette
    +2
    You are not alone!
  • Theresa Daniel 2012/03/04 18:45:04
    Theresa
    +2
    No you do not understand. This is not only US against the Communist/islamists. It is the grief one feels when your brother or mother or Father of sister is killed senselessly only because they were different.
  • Theresa Theresa 2012/03/04 18:47:30
    Theresa
    +2
    It is the feeling of total revenge! I can honestly say that feeling is very hard to control. That is why the globalists want it. Once the country is at total war. The globalist's dreams of removing 95% of the population can be reached. Remember one thing The US has the supplies to keep this war going for almost a year!
  • Daniel Theresa 2012/03/04 19:45:27
    Daniel
    +1
    I don't know how long the government can hold out but the people ready for this can go years. If a Liberal relative stands against me at that time, they're going down.
  • Theresa Daniel 2012/03/04 20:32:07
    Theresa
    +2
    You are right most liberals will go down or get placed in those Fema Camps.
  • Sinpac Theresa 2012/03/04 23:27:48
    Sinpac
    LOL!!!
  • Sinpac Daniel 2012/03/04 23:27:56
    Sinpac
    LOL!!!
  • Sinpac Daniel 2012/03/04 23:26:38
    Sinpac
    LOL!!!!
  • Annette Theresa 2012/03/04 18:37:33
    Annette
    +1
    This is true - my daughter is doing some interesting things right now to protect herself and family - and she lives in France! This is definitely not a joke.
  • Theresa Annette 2012/03/04 18:43:23
    Theresa
    +2
    Actually Annette the safest thing any ex pat can do will be to return to the US. Because once everything happens US citizens abroad will become the scapegoats for US policies. The native population will kill them in retaliation.
  • Sinpac Theresa 2012/03/04 23:29:52
    Sinpac
    I would like to thank everyone for a great read. I have not laughed this hard in years. Thanks again!! oh I leave you with this
  • Sinpac Theresa 2012/03/04 23:31:00
    Sinpac
    Thank you Patriot Act II I wonder hos brain child that was?
  • Theresa Sinpac 2012/03/05 03:03:43
    Theresa
    +1
    Well I am just warning you of a very probable future.
  • Annette Theresa 2012/03/05 16:12:28
    Annette
    Little do they know just how probably that future is looking from day to day.
  • Theresa Annette 2012/03/05 16:58:59 (edited)
    Theresa
    People have very little time left to prepare. Europe will be even worse than USA. Why? There is no guns for protection there.
  • Annette Theresa 2012/03/05 16:11:31
    Annette
    I know, she is seriously considering changing her citizenship, so I know something very serious is happening over there. I told her to do whatever she thought was best to do to protect her and her family.

2014/08/21 10:11:09