They arrested Zimmerman's wife for perjury!

mustangluver 2012/06/12 21:13:46
What a shame. Did she really lie? Did she say they did not have money in their bank acct? I guess by not telling of the website was lieing. Now they're going after the Stand your ground law. What a shame!!! A stinking ass thug died because he viciously attacked Zimmerman and they are trying to turn it all around.
http://www.wflx.com/story/18769727/george-zimmermans-wife-arr...
HERE IS A REALLY GOOD ARTICLE ABOUT THE ZIMMERMANS..
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/04/25/us-usa-florida-shoo...
UPDATED INFO..LOOKS GOOD FOR ZIM!!!
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/09/zimmerman-stand-your-ground_n_1759532.html

• Lanikai 2012/06/12 21:23:31 (edited)
    +55
    Holder, Obie and the DOJ will do ANYTHING to limit citizens rights to own guns, while expanding the criminal activity against working citizens.

This entire event is part of a larger strategy to limit gun rights and encourage thug violence.

• mustang... Grandbr... 2012/06/15 03:36:10
    mustangluver
    You have not a clue. It is an open and closed case. Martin should have kept on walking or running to his fathers. He CHOSE to go over to Zims truck and attack him.
  • Grandbr... mustang... 2012/06/15 17:30:03 (edited)
    Grandbrother
    +4
    Excuse me? I'm the only one of us who's offered direct evidence to support my conclusions while you just keep repeating the same baseless, unsupported claims over and over. You claim Zimmerman was NOT chasing Martin when Zimmerman himself has said the opposite. You claim Martin was NOT scared when the girl he was speaking with at the time says he clearly was. You claim Martin should have run when the evidence shows that he did, but was still followed. I'm not the one with "not a clue" here.

EDIT: mustanglover is one of those cowardly, petulant, pitiful "reply and block" types who lacks the maturity to allow opposing viewpoints, so I'm unable to respond to any more replies on this thread.
  • mustang... Grandbr... 2012/06/15 17:55:28
    mustangluver
    All of what i said is so very true. All are facts. I have presented many links. And i keep saying, my gf is a reporter and was first on the scene..she heard witnesses tell cops the story. She spoke to the prosecutor and others..i have cop friends and my son is friends with ppl that knew Martin. Martin circled around, INSTEAD of going straight to his fathers. He was going to teach Zim a lesson..do you get it now? You are very thick.
  • Grandbr... mustang... 2012/06/15 21:20:40 (edited)
    Grandbrother
    +3
    No, what you said is not factually correct. If so, then how do you refute the evidence I've posted?

EDIT: mustanglover is one of those cowardly, petulant, pitiful "reply and block" types who lacks the maturity to allow opposing viewpoints, so I'm unable to respond to any more replies on this thread. Even the one below where she asked me direct questions and then blocked me before I could answer them.
  • mustang... Grandbr... 2012/06/16 04:29:57
    mustangluver
    What exactly was not factually correct..keep in mind, all my info is first hand because of my reporter gf. You have nothing that is first hand. And keep in mind my sons friend knows Martin friends and Martin..so who knows more, me or you?
  • Singerar mustang... 2012/08/08 07:10:50
    Singerar
    How convenient to have a Reporter girlfriend!!! And you're 65 ? And she's......? Wow. Why don't I believe you?
  • Singerar mustang... 2012/08/08 07:08:26
    Singerar
    I've seen no links from you. Grand has proven it well.
  • Sweetness mustang... 2012/06/22 05:28:03
    Sweetness
    He did not go over to his truck and attack him. Zimmerman was walking back to his truck, the teen confronted him.. Zimmerman reached for his phone which was in his pocket..in my opinion, since the kids is dead and cannot speak for himself, he thought he was reaching for a gun. He attacked Zimmerman...bashing his head in..etc.. the teen stopped the gun..and reached for it, Zimmerman stopped him...shot him point blank...then tried to restrain the dead kid. If someone was following you...would you confront them or would you run?
  • mustang... Sweetness 2012/06/22 05:37:06
    mustangluver
    I am not sure what you're saying.
  • Sweetness mustang... 2012/06/22 08:44:24 (edited)
    Sweetness
    I telling you what Zimmerman actually said happened...and letting you know that he never approached his truck...or at least that's what Zimmerman said...I want to know if you were in Travyon's shoes..if someone was following you..would you have ran or confronted them?
  • mustang... Sweetness 2012/06/22 21:50:46
    mustangluver
    I would have ran for sure, especially since he was very close to his fathers. My friend who is a reporter did a survey of 1000 teens and every single one of them said they would have ran.
  • Singerar mustang... 2012/08/08 07:11:49
    Singerar
    Oh and time to do a Survey? Was that on the Companies time?
  • Singerar Grandbr... 2012/08/08 07:07:14
    Singerar
    He doesn't want to be wrong.
  • Tarheel Grandbr... 2012/06/15 00:23:36
    Tarheel
    +2
    I know, it's crazy. He caused his own demise. The victim is Zimmerman. Whatever...they are delusional.
  • mustang... Tarheel 2012/06/15 03:38:47
    mustangluver
    All you have to do is know right from wrong. Zim had the right to be there and had the blessings of the HOA to be neighborhood watch. Martin was an unknown to the community. Only a person that is into gangsta thugs is delusional. Zim was attacked..not Martin.
  • Tarheel mustang... 2012/06/15 14:07:51
    Tarheel
    +3
    The blessings of the HOA, big deal, who are they? Do they issue a license to follow and kill? The police told him not to follow. They are actually the authority in this matter. Martin was visiting someone. Even HOA's can't disallow people to have visitors. Zimmerman (and I think your calling him "Zim" like he's your bff is obnoxious) is a murderer. He doesn't know right from wrong. Obviously he didn't understand that murder was wrong or that lying was wrong.
  • mustang... Tarheel 2012/06/15 18:04:23
    mustangluver
    You make absolutely no sense. You can dance all around what you think Martin was doing but you can't defend for one minute that he absolutely attacked Zim and ppl saw him on top of Zim pounding his head on the cement!!!!
  • Tarheel mustang... 2012/06/15 18:13:59
    Tarheel
    +3
    I don't make any sense? You think it's okay for someone to stalk and then shoot an unarmed teen? Martin was minding his own business walking home after buying skittles and iced tea, for crying out loud and was being followed. If he attacked Zimmerman, I'm sure he feared for his safety. If Zimmerman had of waited for the police a teen would still be alive and Zimmerman wouldn't be in a world of trouble. Yet, you're such an idiot (with, obviously some type of agenda) that you think he got what he deserved. You weren't there and you don't know what happened. There have been different eye-witness reports. As you should know, sometimes they are not reliable. Ask someone who has been exonerated from a crime because of dan evidence when they were convicted based on eye witness testimony.
  • Singerar Tarheel 2012/08/08 07:12:50
    Singerar
    Did you mean, the victim is Treyvon ?
  • Tarheel Marek 2012/06/15 00:22:36
    Tarheel
    +3
    He was not a big guy. He was a tad under 6ft. and weighed 150 lbs. That's thin.
  • mustang... Tarheel 2012/06/15 03:40:12
    mustangluver
    +1
    He was 6' 3"...didn't you see the video of him in 711? He towered over the clerk.
  • Tarheel mustang... 2012/06/15 14:09:40
    Tarheel
    +3
    The autopsy report has him at 5'11" and 158 lbs, if he towered over the clerk, obviously the clerk was much shorter.
  • mustang... Tarheel 2012/06/15 18:06:57
    mustangluver
    My gf who is a reporter saw the report and he was 6"1...almost 6'2"..say what ever, Martin was big..he played football. He attacked Zim..case closed.
  • Singerar mustang... 2012/08/08 07:15:09
    Singerar
    How could she tell when he was dead on the ground?
  • jujunme mustang... 2012/08/04 19:17:07
    jujunme
    +1
    Some more lies 5'11'' 158 lbs where oh where do you get your info from?? post a reliable link that says Martin was 6'3'' GEEZ you are incredible
  • mustang... jujunme 2012/08/04 19:49:14
    mustangluver
    He was 6'..160lbs..but so what?
    http://blogs.chicagotribune.c...
  • jujunme mustang... 2012/08/04 22:02:29
    jujunme
    +1
    So what???? so lying and posting false information doesn't matter to you hmm, much like the guy you support huh?
  • Marek Tarheel 2012/06/16 08:05:43
    Marek
    +1
    If we are to believe you and the media he looked like a 13 year old kid.
    Trayvon martin
    You know that this picture was used to stir up tensions and set the stage for what is going on. So was the edited version of 911 call broadcast by NBC.
    Very effective propaganda technique and it almost worked on me until I heard the unedited version of the call and seen the latest picture of Martin, watched the video where eyewitness told interviewer that Zimmerman was on the ground yelling for help while Martin was beating him up. Then it came out that he was no longer following Martin and was returning to his truck when the "poor little" Treyvon attacked him.
  • Singerar Marek 2012/08/08 07:19:27
    Singerar
    There was no edited call. The picture you saw going around with a black man with gang tatoos was a rapper...(that's story broke a long time ago), The video of the eyewitnesses said no such thing. Also, the person yelling for help was Treyvon, as pointed out by those who knew him.
  • MO.gal Marek 2012/06/16 02:10:26
    MO.gal
    +4
    You are correct in one respect.....if Zimmerman had not followed him Trayvon would not have died. Zimmerman was TOLD not to follow him. He decided not to follow his orders and as a result a young boy died and a mother and father grieves for the loss of their son.
  • mustang... MO.gal 2012/06/16 04:34:21
  • Marek MO.gal 2012/06/16 08:10:21
    Marek
    +1
    Are you saying that if Martin had left the area when Zimmerman no longer followed him it would still have happened? Keep in mind that Martin was also making decisions on how to react and what to do. He made wrong ones and that got him killed.
  • mustang... Marek 2012/06/17 06:58:22
    mustangluver
    +1
    Yes, he made a stupid decision.
  • Singerar Marek 2012/08/08 06:45:53 (edited)
    Singerar
    Oh, now you're just making Sh$t up!!!

Edited: this author has decided to block me without even debating me. Wonder why?
  • mustang... Grandbr... 2012/06/14 20:29:25
    mustangluver
    +1
    What part of he was going to be 18 in 2 weeks do you not comprehend? You obviously did not see his Twitter and FB accts where he totally admits to being gangsta, a pot dealer and a jewelry thief...where have you been? What part of there had been break-ins and drug activity at Zims complex don't you get? Martin was an "UNKNOWN" to the community...get it?
  • Grandbr... mustang... 2012/06/14 22:27:53 (edited)
    Grandbrother
    +2
    What part about Martin being a teenager do YOU not understand? 17 is a little boy. Do you consider 17 a fully mature man or something?

And what part of the word "irrelevant" do you not understand when citing the fact that Martin had gotten in trouble typical of many teens? What - because he smoked weed he was deserving of being shot dead while doing absolutely nothing wrong? Or maybe because he used common slang he deserved it? Or because he had stolen before? I stole stuff a few times as a kid myself. Should I have been shot dead while walking home from the store? What the hell does any of that - assuming it's even accurate - have to do with whether or not it was justified to shoot him dead when he was just walking home with an iced tea and some skittles?

• mustang... Grandbr... 2012/06/14 23:03:10
    mustangluver
    He was to be 18 in 2 weeks. Most kids are working by then in Walmart or Publix and so forth. Martin was a wild gangsta by his own acct on FB and Twitter. He liked fighting!!!! He thought he was a MMA. He was selling weed, which is a crime. He was stealing jewelry as there was a bunch along with tools in his backpack. He was gangsta all the way, he did the gangsta thing by ambushing Zim.
  • Marek Grandbr... 2012/06/14 23:24:24
    Marek
    +1
    Being over 6 feet tall and all 175 pounds of bone and muscle is not being little boy. It is not like he was wearing a large sign. "I am 17" and from his pictures he looked like he could be closer to twenty. When my daughter was at that age she was 6'1" and weighed about 145lbs. She looked twenty and had, still has, quite a punch as I am often reminded when sparring with her. I am reading a lot of comments here and have yet to see someone saying that Treyvon Martin deserved to be shot for any reason other than attacking Zimmerman and beating him up.
  • Tarheel Marek 2012/06/15 00:30:15
    Tarheel
    +3
    He wasn't over 6 ft. tall and weighed more like 158. From a newspaper article: The autopsy report says he was 5 feet 11 inches and 158 pounds. ... Zimmerman's height is shown as 5'8" and his weight as 185 pounds on his Seminole...."
  • Marek Tarheel 2012/06/16 08:20:57
    Marek
    +1
    I take your word that this is what autopsy report said. Even, so being 5'11" he was not short, taller than Zimmerman and 158 lbs is about 72 kg which is more than average weight for a strong teen. That is irrelevant, he was wearing a hoodie which made the assessment of his age and size difficult. He was obviously strong and had Zimmerman on the ground. Now, put yourself in that situation. The guy is beating the crap out of you and then tries to go for your gun. You have no choice, you have to shoot or else you will be the one dead.

2014/08/01 01:59:07