They arrested Zimmerman's wife for perjury!

mustangluver 2012/06/12 21:13:46
What a shame. Did she really lie? Did she say they did not have money in their bank acct? I guess by not telling of the website was lieing. Now they're going after the Stand your ground law. What a shame!!! A stinking ass thug died because he viciously attacked Zimmerman and they are trying to turn it all around.
http://www.wflx.com/story/18769727/george-zimmermans-wife-arr...
HERE IS A REALLY GOOD ARTICLE ABOUT THE ZIMMERMANS..
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/04/25/us-usa-florida-shoo...
UPDATED INFO..LOOKS GOOD FOR ZIM!!!
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/09/zimmerman-stand-your-ground_n_1759532.html

• Lanikai 2012/06/12 21:23:31 (edited)
    +55
    Holder, Obie and the DOJ will do ANYTHING to limit citizens rights to own guns, while expanding the criminal activity against working citizens.

This entire event is part of a larger strategy to limit gun rights and encourage thug violence.

• Marek Grandbr... 2012/06/14 17:25:48
    Marek
    +1
    Martin was very "little boy" intellectually, physically he was a big guy who assumed that his superior strength gives him the edge and Zimmerman is going to be easy mark. Martin was young but he was not a child and he was not murdered but caused his own demise by his actions. Granted; if Zimmerman had never noticed him, did not follow him he would not have died. In this case however there were two players and Martin had an ample opportunity to evade Zimmerman and he did, successfully. He could have walked away and stay alive. He decided to beat up Zimmerman instead thus sealing his fate. Essentially he committed suicide by attacking an armed man and giving him no choice but to shoot.
  • mustang... Marek 2012/06/14 20:30:32
    mustangluver
    +1
    It's so simple...
  • Grandbr... Marek 2012/06/14 22:14:50
    Grandbrother
    +5
    Wait....so the kid being chased and frightened by an older man with a gun was, according to you, actually the one who was looking for an "easy mark"? What a backwards world you live in where victims are attackers and attackers are victims.
  • Marek Grandbr... 2012/06/14 22:40:43
    Marek
    +2
    Did you read and comprehend any comment? Number one he was not a kid but grown young man. Number two he could have walked away when Zimmerman lost the track of him.
    Suppose you follow me for some reason I look suspicious and you don't believe I have any business of being at this time behaving like I was checking out residences for possible burglary later, You go after me to see what I will do. I see you and quickly lose you. You turn around having given up and are going away no longer attempting to find me. I see that and decide to go after you, attack you and start beating you up. Who is the attacker here,... You or me?
  • Grandbr... Marek 2012/06/14 22:53:52 (edited)
    Grandbrother
    +3
    17 is a kid.

Right - it was Martin's fault for fighting back against the strange man who was chasing him with a gun for absolutely no legitimate reason. He could've just walked away, so it's his fault that he was shot dead while doing absolutely nothing wrong. That makes no sense whatsoever.

As for your scenario, I don't go after you in the first place because the 911 operator told me cops were on the way and I shouldn't be following you. Situation defused and everyone goes home safe and happy.
  • mustang... Grandbr... 2012/06/15 03:34:14
    mustangluver
    Martin was not fighting back. He attacked Zim instead of doing the right thing and going ahead on to his fathers. He under estimated Zim and he did the coward thing, ambushed him. That is soooooo wrong.
  • Grandbr... mustang... 2012/06/15 06:24:35 (edited)
    Grandbrother
    +2
    Any innocent person being relentlessly pursued by a strange man at night will likely end up feeling compelled to fight back in self defense. That you translate this into a way to blame Martin for his own murder - not to mention insulting him in the process - is bizarre in the most extreme sense of the word.
  • mustang... Grandbr... 2012/06/15 17:50:28
  • Grandbr... mustang... 2012/06/15 21:17:28 (edited)
  • mustang... Grandbr... 2012/06/16 04:20:14
  • Singerar mustang... 2012/08/08 06:57:55
    Singerar
    A pot Baggie??? Oh my, a seventeen year old boy with a pot Baggie????? How rare!
  • Singerar mustang... 2012/08/08 06:55:16
    Singerar
    Neighborhood watch does not carry guns!!!!
  • Jack Sprat Grandbr... 2012/06/15 18:52:29
    Jack Sprat
    +1
    "Relentlessly", give us a break.
  • Grandbr... Jack Sprat 2012/06/15 21:18:21 (edited)
    Grandbrother
    +3
    Relentlessly enough that his actions escalated the situation to the point of shooting this unarmed teenager who had done nothing wrong dead.

EDIT: mustanglover is one of those cowardly, petulant, pitiful "reply and block" types who lacks the maturity to allow opposing viewpoints, so I'm unable to respond to any more replies on this thread.
  • mustang... Grandbr... 2012/06/16 04:23:16
    mustangluver
    +1
    LOL. He did plenty wrong. That's what killed him!!!
  • Singerar mustang... 2012/08/08 06:59:16
    Singerar
    He bought tea and Skittles.....
  • Jack Sprat Grandbr... 2012/06/20 23:15:03
    Jack Sprat
    +1
    You mean like walking back to his truck?

The done nothing wrong part may be the whole attacking Zimmerman who had only watched his where abouts, and beating his head on the concrete, telling him he was going to kill him, you mean that "had done nothing wrong" part?
  • Singerar Jack Sprat 2012/08/08 07:00:13
    Singerar
    Who heard Martin say he was going to kill Zim?
  • Singerar Grandbr... 2012/08/08 06:58:53
    Singerar
    Don't you hate that?
  • jujunme mustang... 2012/08/04 18:57:30
    jujunme
    +1
    "Martin was not fighting back. He attacked Zim instead of doing the right thing and going ahead on to his fathers"

So says the murdering liar and so of course! so says you.

.
  • mustang... jujunme 2012/08/04 19:32:23
    mustangluver
    And 7 witnesses that were there. LOL
  • jujunme mustang... 2012/08/04 22:00:49
    jujunme
    +1
    LOL, OMG you really don't care how much false information and lies you post here, are you insane?, there were NO WITNESSES to the actual shooting you ignorant troll.
  • Singerar mustang... 2012/08/08 07:01:51
    Singerar
    Yeah, and some movie star stuck a verbal up his butt.

The "witnesses" we're not outside. They saw shadows and heard Treyvon screaming.
  • Singerar mustang... 2012/08/08 06:54:36
    Singerar
    Coward thing???? Did you not read about the phone call to his girlfriend ?? He was scared to death. Zim didn't go back to his truck!!
  • Jack Sprat Grandbr... 2012/06/15 18:51:54
    Jack Sprat
    +1
    It was "little martin's fault for beating the guy's head on the concrete trying to kill him.
  • Grandbr... Jack Sprat 2012/06/15 21:19:50 (edited)
    Grandbrother
    +2
    Oh, you were there? If not, then please link me to the evidence that establishes Martin - you know, the unarmed teen who was gunned down - as the one who ACTUALLY had the deadly intent.

• Jack Sprat Grandbr... 2012/06/20 23:22:19
    Jack Sprat
    +1
    Zimmerman's account in testimony, crime scene evidence, and witness testimony, give complete veracity to Zimmerman's version, not the phonied up racist edit job of a@@wipes like PMSNBC and their creative editing, which I'm sure you'll "validate".

Oh and you can't "gundown", as if it were some big game hunt when you are on your back with a 180 lb person beating your head on the concrete, telling you he was going to kill you, he had to shoot upwards, not down, wrong on all accounts, it was tragic, but thinking people will not let the moonbeam guild take away our right to defend our lives and the lives of our loved ones, and that is the crux of the Liberal agenda in this whole sad mess, the death of this young man is just a prop of those who want to outlaw self protection.
  • Singerar Jack Sprat 2012/08/08 07:03:21
    Singerar
    Grasping at straws here huh?
  • Jack Sprat Singerar 2012/08/08 21:10:17
    Jack Sprat
    Not really just going by the testimony, what are you using, the transcripts from PMSNBC, Al Sharpton, JJ Jackson or the esteemed New Black Panther Party?
  • mustang... Jack Sprat 2012/06/16 04:27:13
  • Jack Sprat mustang... 2012/06/20 23:24:29
    Jack Sprat
    +1
    Go figure making a hero out of the real racist, as usual.

Saddly 71 blacks were shot and 9 killed in the last 2 of 3 weekends in Chicago, don't hear the out rage there do we?
  • mustang... Jack Sprat 2012/06/22 03:08:31
    mustangluver
    +1
    That's the mindset these days, to automatically go to the side of a gangsta.
  • Jack Sprat mustang... 2012/06/27 01:54:15
    Jack Sprat
    +1
    I believe they call it "social norms" and the plight of the poor, great until one of theirs gets killed.
  • Singerar mustang... 2012/08/08 07:04:08
    Singerar
    LIAR!!!

(there goes my Tourettes again...damn)
  • Jack Sprat Singerar 2012/08/08 21:19:16
    Jack Sprat
    No actually that must be your natural personality, bent and twisted look bud, Mustang lives where this happened, knows people directly involved with lil martin, sad he's dead, sadly he was on the same path hundreds of blacks in places like Chicago are, gangsta to their death, so far 230, with hundreds shot, and all you racist b-tards do is try, not to fix the black community and help it out of the real institutional racism your Great Society and the War on the Poor put them into, you try to whip up hatred between the races by not fixing those real problems, but then you're liberals, and know absolutely nothing but give a man a fish so you can keep him subservient to you.

Martin called himself "the no limit niga" on his face book page, was by all accounts guilty of B & E and drug sales and wanted to live a "gangsta" life style, in the end it didn't pay very well.
  • mustang... Marek 2012/06/14 22:58:47 (edited)
    mustangluver
    +2
    And my lawyer friends said that because someone is following you does give you the right to attack them. Zim called the cops as he was supposed to do.
  • Singerar mustang... 2012/08/08 07:05:22
    Singerar
    ...and the cops told him to leave, but he didn't.
  • Singerar Marek 2012/08/08 06:51:42
    Singerar
    Your comments are uncomprehendable!!!

So Zimmerman was "tracking him".... Hmmmm

" behaving like I was checking out residences"? I thought he was just walking home?

Nothing you said is what the eyewitnesses are saying.
  • mustang... Grandbr... 2012/06/14 22:56:42
    mustangluver
    +2
    Zim was not at all chasing Martin and i can assure you was not afraid at all and did not know Zim had a gun, that's why it is called a concealed weapons license..Martin could have done what his own gf told him to do, run to his fathers..he chose not to.
  • Grandbr... mustang... 2012/06/15 00:59:30 (edited)
    Grandbrother
    +1
    "Zim was not at all chasing Martin"

No? He said himself that he was to the 911 operator, and had he stopped following Martin when instructed to do so, the conflict that resulted in Martin's death wold never have occurred. From a timeline of events leading to the shooting ( http://articles.cnn.com/2012-... ): "Zimmerman says he is following Martin after the teen started to run, prompting the dispatcher to tell him, 'We don't need you to do that.' Zimmerman pursues Martin anyway, but then says he lost sight of him."

"i can assure you was not afraid at all"

Really? Because his girlfriend that he was on the phone with said Martin told her there was some guy following him and that they were talking about what he should do to get away. She described the conversation as follows: "'He was breathing hard,' she said. '(his) voice kinda changed. I know he was scared. (his) voice was getting kinda low.'" http://seattletimes.nwsource....

"and did not know Zim had a gun"

That may very well be the case.

"Martin could have done what his own gf told him to do, run to his fathers..he chose not to"

According to what I've seen, he did run, but Zimmerman continued following. See the links already provided.

EDIT: mustanglover is one of those cowardly, petulant, pitiful "reply and block" types who lacks the...
    "Zim was not at all chasing Martin"

"and did not know Zim had a gun"

That may very well be the case.

2014/04/23 14:36:10