"There won't be a 2016 election, Obama will be the last President."

ZERO 2013/08/27 09:49:34
I just listened to an interview with Major Ed Dames, the retired former
head of the Defense Intelligence Agency's 'remote viewing' (psychic intelligence) program. One of the things Major Dames said in the interview
was his team doesn't see a 2016 election. He referred to Obama as 'the
last President'. That exchange starts at 39:40.

When Major Dames began talking with Coast To Coast AM years ago, he said
there were four events that you can use to mark the lead up to the
'kill shot' event, the aftermath of which prevents the next presdential
election. Two have happened, two are still left to go.

1. The 'shot across our bow', a massive solar flare crosses Earth's orbit but does not hit Earth. (already happened)

2. An earthquake in Japan causes a serious nuclear accident. (already happened)

3. North Korea uses a nuclear weapon against South Korea.

4. A vehicle resembling a space shuttle is forced to abort it's mission and return to earth because of a meteor shower.

Then
comes the 'kill shot' event. A massive solar flare strikes Earth,
causing heating of the atmosphere, destroying virtually all electronics
(which leads to the meltdown of numerous nuclear reactors), causing
insane weather and ultimately killing the majority of Earth's
inhabitants. The southern hemisphere is supposed to get it worse than
the northern hemisphere. There are a few 'sanctuary locations' in North
America, mostly isolated farming communities.

Read More: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Q9XpJU6k4Y

• Sissy 2013/08/30 10:18:01
    Sissy
    +2
    Who is this pinhead anyway?
  • ZERO Sissy 2013/08/30 18:48:38 (edited)
    ZERO
    He was the head of the Defense Intelligence Agency's 'remote viewing' (psychic intelligence) program. Retired in 1991, he started a company that teaches remote viewing techniques and does private consulting work.

For the last decade or so he has made occasional appearances on an overnight talk show called Coast To Coast AM, where he has earned the nickname "Doctor Doom" because of his dire predictions.

So far, two of the 5 or so predictions he's made have happened. The next one up is a nuclear attack from North Korea against South Korea.
  • Sissy ZERO 2013/08/31 00:14:49
    Sissy
    +1
    Thank you for the info.
  • jule-sy Sissy 2013/09/02 16:26:38
    jule-sy
    +1
    aka Nostradamus?
  • Sissy jule-sy 2013/09/02 16:30:06
    Sissy
    You're comparing him to Nostradamus?
  • jule-sy jule-sy 2013/09/02 16:31:38
    jule-sy
    no, I was just reminded about this guy and his previous predictions. =)

How's your day going? doing anything for this holiday?
  • jubil8 BN-0 PON 2013/08/29 03:45:05
    jubil8 BN-0 PON
    +3
    I think that was said about 2012 too.
  • Lady Wh... jubil8 ... 2013/08/29 22:48:57
  • wildcat 2013/08/29 03:42:27
    wildcat
    +2
    Here is another prediction from the right wing
  • Sissy wildcat 2013/08/30 10:19:30
    Sissy
    +2
    Didn't he lose his well-paying job over this?
  • Sissy wildcat 2013/08/30 10:21:22
    Sissy
    +1
    Oh lordy, I love this.
  • wildcat Sissy 2013/08/30 17:52:16
    wildcat
    +1
    The right wing minions will believe anything their gurus tell them. Hell some still believe that Romney won in 2012 and Obama stole the election.
  • Sissy wildcat 2013/08/31 00:16:57
    Sissy
    +1
    Its ironic isn't it? When issues like the Martin/Zimmerman case is decided by 6 women, its the god's honest truth and the decision they made should not be questioned. The President wins the election by 63 million votes and its a "fraud". lol Go figure that one.

BTW: How did it feel not having to go to school this year?
  • wildcat Sissy 2013/08/31 05:53:01
    wildcat
    +1
    Guess what, the local school needed a substitute teacher for a six week maternity leave. I go from 7:45 to 11:45 each day now. I started this past Wednesday.
  • Sissy wildcat 2013/08/31 11:59:27
    Sissy
    Ahhhh, "the best laid plans of mice and men". lol
  • wildcat Sissy 2013/08/31 05:53:35
  • Colsophnel 2013/08/29 00:53:23
    Colsophnel
    +2
    Another stupid comment
  • Striker 2013/08/28 03:40:07
    Striker
    +1
    Amazing guy, but I couldn't stay with it past about halfway.
  • Diogenes... Still looking. 2013/08/27 20:09:53
    Diogenes... Still looking.
    +2
    LOL! I didn't need a psychic to tell me that. Martial law will be declared before the next president will be elected. Obama will finally be the dictator he dreams of becoming.
  • Lady Wh... Diogene... 2013/08/27 20:41:04
    +2
    I don't see that Happening - a president CANNOT declare martial law just because he's BORED one day. There has to be a GOOD reason or serious emergency.
  • Diogene... Lady Wh... 2013/08/28 00:19:43
    Diogenes... Still looking.
    +2
    Ever here of something call False Flag? Google it.
  • Striker Diogene... 2013/08/28 03:04:53
    Striker
    Martial Law may be his attempt at being dictator, but there are enough real Americans who will at least TRY to stop him. That's no "done deal". If it should go that way, we'll probably be in the same revolution jokes going on in the middle-east, one after another.
  • Sissy Diogene... 2013/08/30 10:20:14
  • BHGOzzy 2013/08/27 15:21:41
    BHGOzzy
    +3
    If this guy's so reliable how come he hasn't won James Randy's standing prize for proof of supernatural abilities?

I am skeptical.
  • ZERO BHGOzzy 2013/08/27 19:43:46
    ZERO
    +2
    Me too. There are a lot of talented psychics out there, I know because I've met one who told me details about my life that literally no other person on earth knew about. You might ask yourself why none of them have won Randy's prize. Probably because there is no prize, just a publicity stunt.
  • BHGOzzy ZERO 2013/08/28 01:17:26
    BHGOzzy
    +1
    A good con artist can look identical to a psychic while getting you to feed them all the information they need to look psychic. It's an old trick.

And yes, James Randy DOES have a standing prize. But see, he gets to try and debunk you BEFORE he just hands over the cash. He's PUBLICLY exposed several frauds, like Peter Popoff and that one "Psychic" from Russia who went on the Jonny Carson show.
  • ZERO BHGOzzy 2013/08/28 09:26:18
    ZERO
    +1
    What part of "Ed Dames predicted Fukushima on a live radio broadcast listened to by millions of people all over the world" don't you get? How could he fake that? It hadn't happened, he said it would happen, then it happened.
  • BHGOzzy ZERO 2013/08/28 13:41:47
    BHGOzzy
    +1
    Okay, lets simplify this.

The CIA doesn't use military rank structure, yet he claims to be a Major within the CIA. The CIA has a grand total of FOUR ranks. Agent. Special Agent. Deputy Director. Director. That's. It.

Also, there ISN'T a Psychic Corps in the CIA or any other branch of Federal Service. The US Army doesn't have one, the Marines don't have one, the Navy doesn't have one, the Air Force doesn't have one, the FBI doesn't have one, the NSA doesn't have one and the CIA has NEVER had one. They investigated psychic phenomena back in the 50's and 60's and came up with the conclusion that there was no supporting evidence for the phenomena.

This means that Ed Dames is ALREADY a liar by his background claims. Further more, he went on Coast to Coast AM to broadcast his predictions? Seriously? He couldn't get a more reputable program or say... ALERT THE PRESIDENT OF THE IMPENDING DISASTER?

If he really is psychic then by his refusal to act except on a nationally syndicated radio show heard only at night, then he has the blood of THOUSANDS on his hand and is an international criminal.

The other option is that he's simply a con-man trying to make an easy buck by convincing people he's something he's not so that the easily gullible will pay him big bucks to go on the lectu...

Okay, lets simplify this.

The other option is that he's simply a con-man trying to make an easy buck by convincing people he's something he's not so that the easily gullible will pay him big bucks to go on the lecture circuit and appear on their shows with them.

It's a classic scam and you're swallowing it. But hey, lets just wait for 2016 and see which prediction bears fruit, eh? That's called "Science in action".
  • ZERO BHGOzzy 2013/08/28 18:09:36
  • BHGOzzy ZERO 2013/08/28 21:58:03
    BHGOzzy
    +1
    I handled the 2 billion hollowpoint situation on another thread. That number is indicitative of training rounds, and hollowpoints are IDEAL for urban operations (Police offers are issued them all the time) because they reduce the likelyhood of a "blowhtrough" injury that could cause injuries or deaths to unintended targets via the expended bullet going THROUGH its primary target and continuing on to an unintended secondary. Blunt Nose and Hollow Point munitions are common munitions used in shoot-house training because of their higher safety ratings in close quarters areas. Granted, when i went through shoot house training, I was using 5.56mm linked ammunition in a Squad Automatic Weapon and the rest of my team was using 5.56mm ammunition stored in a box magazine for their M4 Carbines. But thanks to the extra-thick walls, we were guaranteed to not accidentally shoot through the shoot house, nor worry about munitions bouncing back on us.

Police and SWAT units go through the same shoot house training, but they tend to use pistol munitions, so hollow points are ideal in their situation, especially as they don't want their stray bullets going through the entire neighborhood.

Now lets address the citation you used. Okay, he's a Major in the US Army. That does NOT mean he's a Maj...

Now lets address the citation you used. Okay, he's a Major in the US Army. That does NOT mean he's a Major in the CIA, nor does it mean the CIA uses military rank, so my previous point still stands. I also pointed out that the CIA DOES NOT HAVE A PSYCHIC CORPS. No such organization exists within the Federal militarized services, period.

Now you can speculate all you like on what they did or didn't want to do, but if they did have actionable intelligence and did NOT act on it, then they are CRIMINALLY LIABLE UNDER INTERNATIONAL LAW. That's why the CIA was ripped apart after 9/11. They did have actionable intel and with-held it from the President and the Public, and those responsible for that were fired and held for criminal trials. CIA agents do not go on public radio shows to distribute their intel as that would be a MASSIVE breach of security protocols and they'd be put on trial... much like PFC Manning was put on trial for leaking intel.

This isn't the movies, kid. The real world doesn't work like a spy thriller, no matter how freaking awesome that would be.

So like I said, we wait until 2016. If he's right, I will apologize to both you and him publicly if you like. If I'm right, you drop this nonsense permanently, okay?
  • ZERO BHGOzzy 2013/08/29 00:45:02
  • BHGOzzy ZERO 2013/08/29 01:02:50
    BHGOzzy
    +1
    ...DIA hasn't existed as an agency in a long long time. What you're trying... and failing... to say is DARPA.

Wanna try NSA next?

Still doesn't matter, they still don't use military ranks outside of the military and this is still a well known con job.

You're also ignoring the legal ramifications of such an action in an attempt to wish this to be true. I know having people like Prof X around would be freaking awesome but that's just not how this world works. Psychic Phenomena simply has never been demonstrated to exist. The Alphabet Soup Agencies of the US do not have any Psychic Corps or any other name for psychic agents. I don't care which one you name off, that department does not exist.

But like I keep saying... we just have to wait until 2016 to see which of us is correct. My money's on my prediction coming true.
  • DeeB 2013/08/27 15:06:20
    DeeB
    +2
    Absolutely Nothing would surprise me anymore!!
  • Bronar 2013/08/27 14:42:53 (edited)
    Bronar
    +1
    Not a chance, people from both sides of the aisle would rise up. You think that power hungry Clinton would sit on the sidelines and let that happen?
  • ZERO Bronar 2013/08/27 17:54:45
    ZERO
    I get the impression that it's the result of global events that are outside the US government's control.
  • Bronar ZERO 2013/08/27 18:05:41
    Bronar
    +2
    Civil War, WWI, WWII, can't believe anything worse than that is in our future, and elections were held during all. Now if the radical Muslims or someone else blows the world to bits then all bets are off. Living on the Eastern Seaboard it most likely won't matter to me anyhow. But my take is that, if I am still alive, I'll be voting.
  • ZERO Bronar 2013/08/27 18:17:16
    ZERO
    The events he's predicting have never happened in recorded history so it's difficult to know how it will play out. Virtually all electronics will be fried, there will be major flooding, insane weather and much of the population will be dead. I could see how that might get in the way of holding an election.
  • La 2013/08/27 13:05:19
    La
    +2
    Lol....and what happens when Obama dies? America evaporates?
  • ZERO La 2013/08/27 17:48:53
    ZERO
    Just because someone's the 'last President' doesn't necessarily mean his term is any longer than normal. Dames doesn't go into a lot of detail about the events that specifically surround the Presidency, but I assume the situation is connected to the 'kill shot' event he has been predicting for several years. In a nutshell, he predicts a large solar flare strikes the Earth, causing atmospheric heating, the destruction of virtually all electronics and a massive die off of the human population, particularly in the southern hemisphere.
  • La ZERO 2013/08/28 01:37:40
    La
    +1
    Okay well you have to admit you used a provocative title. If what your video meant was "Dude predicts end of world within 2 years" then you should have said so.

2014/09/16 15:28:24