The West's Awake ( 2013 American Version)

Balladeer-PWCM-POTL 2013/02/18 22:04:45
and THAT's why you are called The Balladeer
that's nasty , heresy against the living god obama..I'm telling the DHS on you
The socialists' Great Gun Grab has done MORE to p#ss people off than anything done by our Imperial President since 2008.there are MANY rumblings..so in honour of the upcoming St. Paddy season...I have rewritten a favorite Irish Rebellion song

When all beside a vigil keep,
The West's asleep, the West's asleep -
Alas! and well may America weep
When our nation lies in slumber deep.
There lake and plain smile fair and free,
'Mid rocks their guardian chivalry.
Sing, Oh ! let man learn liberty
From crashing wind and lashing sea.

That chainless wave and lovely land
Freedom and nationhood demand;
Be sure the great God never planned
For slumb'ring slaves a home so grand.
And long a brave and haughty race
Honoured and sentinelled the place.
Sing, Oh! not even their sons' disgrace
Can quite destroy their glory's trace.

And if, when all a vigil keep,
The West's asleep! the West's asleep!
Alas! and well may America weep
That our nation lies in slumber deep.
But, hark! a voice like thunder spake,
The West's awake! the West's awake!
Sing, Oh! hurrah! let Liberals quake,
We'll fight till death for America's sake

Read More: http://www.irishmidifiles.ie/irish%20midi%20files/...

• Torchmanner ~PWCM~JLA 2013/02/19 00:03:28
    Torchmanner ~PWCM~JLA
    +10
    Good job Balladeer.
    We certainly need to put a stop to those gun-grabbing communists.
    It's hard to believe that there are so many liberal fascists in this country willing to trash our civil rights. They don't even realize that they have the exact same beliefs and are doing the exact same things as their NAZI brethren did.
    liberal nazi

• ur XLNC-PWCM 2013/02/24 23:20:52
    ur XLNC-PWCM
    This is WHY I don't like limited choices! I want an "ALL OF THE ABOVE"!
    I LOVE THE SONG! And the song it's based on is one I need to check on now.
  • Ballade... ur XLNC... 2013/02/24 23:42:38
    Balladeer-PWCM-POTL
    +1
    that's why i do it..time to make choices... definite choices...line-in-the-sand choices
  • ur XLNC... Ballade... 2013/02/24 23:50:34
    ur XLNC-PWCM
    +1
    We agree. I still need an "ALL of the ABOVE'!
  • krayzrick 2013/02/24 23:00:17
    krayzrick
    +1
    "Better dead than Red..."
    Red Obama
  • ☆stillthe12c☆ 2013/02/24 22:53:36
    ☆stillthe12c☆
    +2
    Now for the awakening part. Please do so soon. I think that it requires a million man armed march on DC.
  • krayzrick ☆stillt... 2013/02/24 22:57:56
  • ☆stillt... krayzrick 2013/02/24 23:02:51
  • krayzrick ☆stillt... 2013/02/24 23:05:54
    krayzrick
    +2
    You know they are not going to stop...
  • ☆stillt... krayzrick 2013/02/24 23:12:57
    ☆stillthe12c☆
    +2
    Not until we stop them. It is clear that voting is not getting the job done. When they were voting out all the incumbents I thought we had a chance for real change. Then that move stopped.
  • Captain-Morgan 2013/02/21 23:49:03 (edited)
    Captain-Morgan
    +3
    " GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH."

A WARNING TO DHS, BHO, AND ALL LEFT WING PROGRESSIVES..!!!

" BLOOD OF PATRIOTS AND TRAITORS WILL DRIP FROM THE TREE OF LIBERTY."

BEFORE " WE THE PEOPLE." GIVE UP OUR FIREARMS..
  • Major Mel 2013/02/19 21:07:05
    Major Mel
    +3
    I hope you're right about the West now being awake and ready to do whatever it takes to regain what has been stolen from us.
  • JT For Political Reform 2013/02/19 19:46:34
    JT For Political Reform
    +3
    Excellent!
  • Wayne 2013/02/19 16:50:22
    Wayne
    +4
    RIGHT ON!
  • boneman1 2013/02/19 15:42:19
    boneman1
    +4
    I've heard more rumblings, anger and discontent with the federal government in the last four years than I've heard at any time in my life. I've seen people buying guns that have never owned guns in their life. Just my opinion, but I think Obama and the left have pushed people just about as far as they can when it comes to their constitutional rights and freedoms. If they continue in the current direction they may end up facing something they won't be able use an executive order to get around.
  • Savious boneman1 2013/02/19 16:02:11
    Savious
    +4
    As a gun guy; I have been surprised in recent years, by some of the people asking me for help in selecting a weapon for them.
  • Ballade... boneman1 2013/02/19 18:52:07
    Balladeer-PWCM-POTL
    +3
    From your keyboard to God's screen
  • JT For ... boneman1 2013/02/19 19:46:17
    JT For Political Reform
    +3
    But they are looking to spark unrest so they can enact Martial Law. That's just my humble opion of the fraud kings intentions.
  • Ballade... JT For ... 2013/02/19 21:35:26
    Balladeer-PWCM-POTL
    +2
    then I say Bring it on...this country is simply too damn big to control with an iron fist all they could do is control big city and suburbia....they will need EVERY person in uniform to enforce it Civilian AND Military....and they can't count on military not 100%...as for the civilian there is a reason it's called the 'Thin Blue Line'....we mass together the Union Controlled Cops are going to have a hard time controlling us
  • JT For ... Ballade... 2013/02/20 00:10:40
    JT For Political Reform
    +2
    I agree and I'm still willing and able.
  • MLS Ballade... 2013/02/20 17:34:04 (edited)
    MLS
    +1
    I agree with you...but they're already planning on using microwave technology..they are already manipulating the weather and wreaking havoc with that...and don't forget the drones. The weapons that obamanation has planned for Americans will annihilate the population...but having said that...DON'T EVER SUBMIT!!!
  • Elleryqueen 2013/02/19 14:43:40
    Elleryqueen
    +3
    Won't take much more to get the west fully awake and do what needs to be done.
  • Ashley 2013/02/19 14:13:48
    Ashley
    +3
    A ballad
  • Hawkeye 2013/02/19 13:23:41
    Hawkeye
    +5
    If we are to have a chance at saving and restoring America to her former greatness we must FIRST acknowledge that Obama is NOT the cause of this assault on America,, he is but the latest incarnation of it..

Until we reverse the gains that have already been put into place here in America,, we have NO chance for success at all..

WE have to take back our education system that has turned out what is NOW the THIRD generation of left leaning indoctrinated supporters of the left..

We MUST regain control over the Left Wing Media turned Left Wing ACTIVISTS that have turned Left Wing propaganda into the nightly news..

We MUST acknowledge that WE are 40 years behind the times in getting involved in the Left's Cultural WAR that THEY have been WINNING for those 4 decades..

And we MUST remember that simple gains on single issues does NOT win this war waged on America by the left..

The ONLY thing that should EVER be a Whomb to the Tomb proposition for freedom loving Americans is their dedication and willingness to FIGHT for their freedoms and liberties.. To KEEP that Giant awake for IN that moment when America goes back to sleep we shall see a very awake left making gains again..

SOME may recognize these words,,

"that we here highly resolve that these dead ( ALL who fought and died ...

SOME may recognize these words,,

"that we here highly resolve that these dead ( ALL who fought and died for freedom before us ) shall not have died in vain—that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom—and that government OF the people, BY the people, FOR the people, shall not perish from the earth."

THESE are monumental words with Historic meaning for they make the point that ONLY through the GREATNESS of her People can America TRUELY be deserving of her name and the description as,,

A Great Nation..
  • Dan 2013/02/19 12:00:32
    Dan
    +3
    I like it.
  • princess 2013/02/19 10:06:09
    princess
    +3
    Love it....excellent.
  • redhorse29 2013/02/19 07:30:14
    redhorse29
    +5
    Ahhhh. A poet and you know it. Your feet must be long fellows.
    Not much of a ditty but better than anything I can come up with.
    Good job.

Screw Obama and his whole herd of liberal progressive socialist liars.
  • jimmy redhorse29 2013/02/19 13:48:53
    jimmy
    +3
    ABSOLUTELY
  • SoCalEx-Dem 2013/02/19 06:21:40
    SoCalEx-Dem
    +4
    Some of us in the West are more awake than others!
  • Mike W 2013/02/19 05:40:51
    Mike W
    +2
    nice, I hope it comes true
  • Ballade... Mike W 2013/02/19 05:42:46
    Balladeer-PWCM-POTL
    +2
    me too
  • Princess 2013/02/19 04:40:25
    Princess
    +2
    Coming to a town near you right after the gubbment strips you of your firearms.

• Captain... Princess 2013/02/21 23:59:08
    Captain-Morgan
    +2
    WE ARE NOT THE SUBJECTS OF THE UK, AUSTRALIA, NEW ZEALAND, OR MEXICO..

WE ARE AMERICANS... AND CITIZENS... NOT SUBJECTS...
  • Princess Captain... 2013/02/23 00:23:24
    Princess
    +1
    You might want to reassess that. It's slipping fast.
  • Ballade... Princess 2013/02/23 01:37:15
    Balladeer-PWCM-POTL
    +1
    The enemy has big cities and the coastal regions....this country is MASSIVE...it takes what an hour tops to cross your state of CT....it takes four hours to cross ohio ALONE...there are other states in the Heartland as red as the blood we are ready to spill in a fight
  • Princess Ballade... 2013/02/23 16:19:14
    Princess
    +1
    I'm in your corner.
  • Ballade... Princess 2013/02/23 19:56:48
    Balladeer-PWCM-POTL
    +1
    Thank you
  • Captain... Princess 2013/02/26 02:48:02
    Captain-Morgan
    +2
    We have yet to stand up and fight for our rights... That time looks like it's coming sooner than later... But when it comes, I believe we'll win this war for our Freedom..
  • Princess Captain... 2013/02/26 03:02:58
    Princess
    +2
    I believe you are correct. I am prepared to stand by my brothers should to shoulder to achieve this goal.
  • Captain... Princess 2013/02/26 03:18:21
    Captain-Morgan
    +2
    Welcome Patriot... A fight we don't want, but that our founding fathers new may come.. And thats what Our Second Amendment is all about..
  • Princess Captain... 2013/02/26 03:35:31
    Princess
    +2
    That is what the whole U.S.Constitution is about and I took an oath to defend it with my life.

2014/10/23 01:00:33