THE TRUTH ABOUT OBAMACARE FROM SOMEONE WHO ACTUALLY READ IT

doofiegirl BTO-t- BCRA-F ~PWCM~ 2012/06/09 23:40:20
Well, I have done it! I have read the entire text of proposed House Bill 3200: The Affordable Health Care Choices Act of 2009. I studied it with particular emphasis from my area of expertise, constitutional law. I was frankly concerned that parts of the proposed law that were being discussed might be unconstitutional. What I found was far worse than what I had heard or expected.
To begin with, much of what has been said about the law and its implications is in fact true, despite what the Democrats and the media are saying. The law does provide for rationing of health care, particularly where senior citizens and other classes of citizens are involved, free health care for illegal immigrants, free abortion services, and probably forced participation in abortions by members of the medical profession.

The Bill will also eventually force private insurance companies out of business, and put everyone into a government run system. All decisions about personal health care will ultimately be made by federal bureaucrats, and most of them will not be health care professionals. Hospital admissions, payments to physicians, and allocations of necessary medical devices will be strictly controlled by the government. Read More About this topic::
Finally, The Truth About Obamacare Comes Out Photo Credit: Fresh Conservative (Creative Commons) What was abundantly clear...
The Truth About Medicare According to government sources, the Medicare Trust Fund will run...
Herman Cain Understands ObamaCare’s Rationing Dr. Tracy Miller, FloydReports.com During the last Republican presidential debate,...
ObamaCare Before the Supreme Court on September 23 Jay Sekulow, LifeNews.com The battle to derail the government-run, pro-abortion...
The True Reason For Obamacare A week ago, Supreme Court Justice Anthony Kennedy observed that... I could write many more pages about this legislation, but I think you get the idea. This is not about health care; it is about seizing power and limiting rights.
Article 6 of the Constitution requires the members of both houses of Congress to “be bound by oath or affirmation to support the Constitution.” If I was a member of Congress I would not be able to vote for this legislation or anything like it, without feeling I was violating that sacred oath or affirmation. If I voted for it anyway, I would hope the American people would hold me accountable.
For those who might doubt the nature of this threat, I suggest they consult the source, the US Constitution, and Bill of Rights. There you can see exactly what we are about to have taken from us.

Read More: http://www.impeachobamacampaign.com/the-truth-abou...

• Diane Spraggs Yates 2012/06/10 07:35:21
    Diane Spraggs Yates
    +6
    Socialist plan to take over power ! Kick them out of office in Nov elections !!!!! Healthcare was a tool to and end !!!! It will force private insurance companies out of business, and put everyone into a government run system. All decisions about personal health care will ultimately be made by federal bureaucrats, and most of them will not be health care professionals. Thisis S0-0 wrong !!!!!

• mickey.cline.94 2012/06/29 19:39:12
    mickey.cline.94
    +4
    The states need to take their power back from the government and refuse to enforce Obamacare.
  • doofieg... mickey.... 2012/06/29 20:33:50
  • princess 2012/06/25 00:24:20
    princess
    +1
    This atrocity, like our Dictator-In-Chief and his entire administration, is ONLY about POWER & CONTROL over all of our lives---from birth to death.
  • Marek 2012/06/13 22:34:17
    Marek
    +1
    0bama is an undertaker attempting to bury the Constitution while it is still alive.
    undertaker obama to bury America
    obama to bury the Constitution
    Necessary fire to fuel the obama'scare.
  • doofieg... Marek 2012/06/29 20:34:49
  • Fashionable60s 2012/06/12 05:40:50 (edited)
    Fashionable60s
    +3
    I hope the SCOTUS will throw the whole 2000 plus pageof Obamacare out. Nobama in November 2012.
  • ruthannhausman 2012/06/12 05:10:31
    ruthannhausman
    +3
    Never from day one have I ever had any illusions about the ultimate goal of Obamacare. Healthcare is merely a cover. It is a power play, pure and simple, and the gradual "legalization" of illegal activities from the White House to lay the foundation for the United States of Europe and the elimination of America as any kind of leader of the free world, as she has been for so long.

It is diabolical, it belongs in the trash, and people like Nancy Pelosi belong on top of the trash heap with it. She knew damned well what kind of impending doom that document represented and she shoved it down the throats of her fellow Americans anyway.

Well, after November, we can count on Romney getting Obamacare thrown out. He'd damn well better. But there are more serious effects, more "collateral damage" than anybody is bothering to look at. It has already begun affecting our future doctors and nurses -- or lack thereof, I should say. And then there are going to be insurance companies who have or will make decisions based on misunderstandings or uncertainties about what's going on. The entire system has been thrown out of balance and guess who is going to end up paying for all of it? Duh.

The things that have been going on in front of our very faces since 2008 continue to drive my bl...

The things that have been going on in front of our very faces since 2008 continue to drive my blood pressure up with total frustration because it is so blatantly obvious that there are factions within our very own government which are waging a war against our freedom and they are getting away with a lot of it. Obama and his czarist regime must be defeated in November because four more years is all the bums need to accomplish the task that was begun many, many years earlier.
  • jumpboots 187th PIR 2012/06/10 21:37:44
    jumpboots 187th PIR
    +3
    We who love freedom,knows what the marxist progressive Democrats are trying to take over with the Obama's Marxist health care Ponzi schem. And if the SCOTUS does not shoot it down,I believe there will be a civil war or a revolutionary war. And i also believe that this is what the Omama's administration is banking on. ddd
  • Gregaj7 2012/06/10 18:36:36
    +1
    Knew this before reading it.
  • Frank 2012/06/10 16:06:23
    Frank
    +2
    Thanks for sharing. You explanation is just an example of why Obama should be voted out in November. The part about free health care for illegal immigrants makes me sick when me and my wife can harly afford to pay for health care.
  • 11 Phenomenon - eNews 2012/06/10 15:33:47
    11 Phenomenon - eNews
    +1
    This started out as free healthcare for the poor, but I have no idea who qualifies. The only thing I know is they want to force a lot people who can't afford it to buy it. This will make for a lot more poor people, of whom many apparently are not eligible for free healthcare...
  • doofieg... 11 Phen... 2012/06/10 16:41:56
    doofiegirl  BTO-t- BCRA-F ~PWCM~
    +3
    Odimwit never had healthcare in mind! It was and is Control!
  • Ahrtal 2012/06/10 14:45:36
    Ahrtal
    +1
    And the other side of the story via Dr. Goebbels:

http://www.healthcare.gov/?gc...

Medicare is actually mandatory (and has been since before the ACA) for people at age 65, and many companies who share in the cost of private health care programs will drop the person from coverage because of Medicare. So, we really have had a mandatory health program for some time to cull the old and feeble. Doctors and hospitals are not required, at this time, to accept Medicare. God, I hate to read the bill to see if it will be required upon full implementation.

There are some things I find good in the bill, like covering preexisting conditions, but we didn't need another bill for that. It could have been handled by the states and insurance providers, and Federal regulations. Insurance companies should have seen this coming after Hillary's meddling, but they just kept taking the money and denying coverage of this and that. They bear some of the fault for this 2000 page nightmare.
  • Arel 2012/06/10 13:32:04
    Arel
    +4
    Great post. I don't think enough Americans realize how dangerous this bill is to our nation's citizens. This administration has done more to gain control of the people than any other with and without Congressional support. We need to come together as Amercians and vote out all those that blantantly disregard the U.S. Constitution they swore to uphold and the people they represent.
  • Torchmanner ~PWCM~JLA 2012/06/10 11:45:44
    Torchmanner ~PWCM~JLA
    +3
    The bill violates the rights of private insurance companies. The feds are allowed to regulate interstate commerce, not participate in it.

It is a money grab by the elitist socialist liberals. That is why they want to force everyone to pay for it or face a penalty.
    Diane Spraggs Yates
    +6
  • safari 2012/06/10 06:55:52
    safari
    +3
    I read this earlier tonight and had already concluded the same thing back when it was happening - This is not about health care; it is about seizing power and limiting rights. There was also huge bucks involved in this and payoffs for cronies and drug companies. The last thing in the world it will do is improve health care in this nation.
  • Annie~Pro American~Pro Israel 2012/06/10 06:50:29
    Annie~Pro American~Pro Israel
    +6
    I think in November we need to hold EACH member of congress who voted for Obamacare, ACCOUNTABLE. Can't imagine a worse bill if the devil himself had written it. And, rationed care by a bunch of union bureaucrats? Thats just plain scary and clearly proves that this bill is about limiting our freedoms as an American. The elderly, handicapped and poor will suffer the most. Can't imagine SCOTUS upholding this scum of a bill.
  • doofieg... Annie~P... 2012/06/10 11:05:07
    doofiegirl  BTO-t- BCRA-F ~PWCM~
    +1
    Oh, I can if Kagan and Sotomeyer having a say so has anything to do with saving this travesty of inappropriate trash!

2014/07/30 23:22:59