The trains of the Holocaust.

Brian 2012/06/12 20:05:20
The Final Solution could not have happened without the railways, without the trains making the mass transport possible.

The people were lulled into a false security. They were told that they were going to different places, better conditions, work camps, on and on and on.

The transports were usually cattle cars. At times, the floor of the car had a layer of quick lime which burned the feet of the human cargo.

Being Transported To Death Camps In Cattle Cars.
Being Transported To Death Camps In Cattle Cars Being Transported To Death Camps In Cattle Cars Being Transported To Death Camps In Cattle Cars

There was no water. There was no food. There was no toilet, no ventilation. Some boxcars had up to 150 people stuffed into them. It did not matter if it was summer, winter, boiling hot or freezing cold. And an average transport took about four and a half days.
Read a personal account.
Read a moving commentary on this.
Sometimes the Germans did not have enough cars to make it worth their while to do a major shipment of Jews to the camps, so the victims were stuck in a switching yard – "standing room only" – for two and a half days.

The longest transport of the war, from Corfu, took 18 days. When the train got to the camps and the doors were opened, everyone was already dead.

Yes concentration camps are all over the United States.
I pray that we the people will make a stand against the New world order and what's coming down in America!

• ImageBa... JAA 2012/06/22 02:38:43
    ImageBandit ~ American Patriot
    +1
    I believe in god - and you are twisting his words to meet your desire - how can you even think of harming a child and still say you are christian?
  • JAA ImageBa... 2012/06/22 02:44:32
    JAA
    How can you judge others and still say you are a Christian? Also, "GOD" is spelled with a capital 'G' unless you're being disrespectful. Maybe your god is not my God.

I honestly & seriously don't think you know what it means to be a Christian. Jesus Christ FORGAVE ALL personal sins of EVERYONE when He died on the cross, but "Christians" like yourself don't think that was enough, because you spend an inordinate amount of time focusing on everyone else's sins that have already been forgiven!
  • ImageBa... JAA 2012/06/22 18:17:26
    ImageBandit ~ American Patriot
    yes he forgives sin and tells us to go and sin no more - so stop killing babies and you will be fine
  • JAA ImageBa... 2012/06/23 03:38:12 (edited)
    JAA
    God also says, "Thou Shalt Not Bear False Witness Against Thy Neighbor" (Ten Commandments). Please show me where I have "killed" a baby . . . or face the wrath of God.

God doesn't "forgive" sins; He "forgave" them (past ...remember, the Cross?)
  • ImageBa... JAA 2012/06/23 04:39:47
    ImageBandit ~ American Patriot
    you must be a baptist
  • JAA ImageBa... 2012/06/23 05:38:29 (edited)
    JAA
    No, honey, I'm an orthodox Christian. That means I actually believe the Bible over humans.
  • ImageBa... JAA 2012/06/23 18:36:12
    ImageBandit ~ American Patriot
    +2
    well that is a good thing, I take it all back ....peace be with you
  • Louisa ... ImageBa... 2012/06/13 02:41:39
    Louisa - Enemy of the State
    +2
    Perfect example!
  • ImageBa... Louisa ... 2012/06/13 03:08:30
    ImageBandit ~ American Patriot
    +4
    indeed
  • owen Louisa ... 2012/06/13 00:53:56
    owen
    +3
    If Rothschild and the masonic jew(talmudic) Wall street bankers hadnt armed Hitler my two uncles would have lived to enjoy a family life.Zionism is an evil and Rothschild is Satanic.
  • DianaXoGirl 2012/06/12 22:26:21
    DianaXoGirl
    +3
    that is so sad
  • TasselLady 2012/06/12 22:10:20
    TasselLady
    +4
    One thing is very certain. God is going to very heavily judge those who did these cruel things to these people. He will not let it go unnoticed. It was horrible what was done to them. There's a documentary/movie called "Paperclips". It is the story of how during Hitler's reign, I believe the Norwegians came up with a "code" of sorts. It symbolized that they would do whatever they could to help the Jews escape. If Hitler had known what they were those people would have been executed too. A museum was started where over 6,000,000 paper clips were sent in honor of those who died in the Holocaust, and it honored those who risked and or lost their lives helping to save the families from the horrible atrocities. I have seven paper clips hanging on my rear view mirror. The first six symbolizes and is in memory of those who died in the Holocaust, and the seventh is in honor of those who risked their lives or lost them to save the Jewish people from a certain death. There ARE good people out there left.
  • uguess TasselLady 2012/06/12 22:17:27
    uguess
    +4
    THIS IS WHAT IS COMING TO AMERICA VERY SOON !! WARNING !!! ITS VERY UNSETTLING AND GRAPHIC, BUT ITS WHAT IS REALITY !!!!! YOU MUST UNDERSTAND THE HORROR THAT IS BEING BROUGHT HERE BY EVIL!
    THOSE PEOPLE WHO ARE BLINDED TO THIS REALITY WILL USHER IT INTO THE UNITED STATES AND MANY AMERICANS WILL SUFFER THIS FATE ! DO YOU WANT TO WAIT UNTIL ITS HERE BEFORE PEOPLE WAKE UP TO WHAT
    THE NWO AND THE MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD OFFERS US. ITS PURE EVIL ! NO GETTING AROUND IT ! BIBLICAL EVIL !

WARNING DON'T WATCH THIS IF YOU ARE NOT READY TO FACE REALITY!!! ITS VERY UNSETTLING AND GRAPHIC, BUT ITS WHAT IS REALITY !!!!!
  • TasselLady uguess 2012/06/12 22:22:23
  • uguess TasselLady 2012/06/12 22:54:09
    uguess
    +1
    GOD HELPS THOSE WHO HELP THEMSELVES. YOUR ATTITUDE IS PURE SELFISHNESS. SO GOD PROTECTS YOU HUH ! ALL THE WHILE YOU SIT AROUND AND CLAIM GOD IS PROTECTING YOU AND YOU ALLOW EVIL TO MURDER AND KILL YOUR FELLOW CHRISTIANS ! OMG, YOU ARE NOT ! AND I WILL SAY AGAIN YOU ARE A CHICKEN SHEEEET LAZY GOOD FOR NOTHING SELFISH HYPOCRITE THAT WILL CLAIM TO BE A CHRISTIAN AND STAND BY AND LET OTHER CHRISTIANS BE MURDERED.

ALL THE WHILE YOU CLAIM GODS PROTECTION! (Genesis 4.9) YOU ARE YOUR BROTHERS KEEPER. ! OH BUT THATS TOO MUCH WORK AND GOD WILL PROTECT YOU HUH.

GOD EXPECTS ALL OF US CHRISTIANS TO FIGHT EVIL AND TO PROTECT AND SERVE HIS PEOPLE AND HIS GIFTS TO THE WORLD. YOU JUST CONSUME AND CLAIM GOD's PROTECTION ! YOU ARE A HYPOCRITE IN THE UMMMTH DEGREE!

SORRY YOU CANT FIX STUPID
  • TasselLady uguess 2012/06/12 22:55:24
    TasselLady
    +1
    Like I said, GOD IS IN CONTROL. He always will be, and I know he'll always be there beside me no matter what happens.
  • CODE 11 TasselLady 2012/06/13 00:12:53
    CODE 11
    +1
    Yeah in death.
  • TasselLady CODE 11 2012/06/13 20:28:11
    TasselLady
    And BEYOND death. I'll be with him. Nobody can take that away from me, neither Satan nor people.
  • JAA uguess 2012/06/13 00:47:02 (edited)
    JAA
    Fortunately, a person CAN fix rude & disrespectful. Honey catches more flies than name-calling, don't you think?
  • uguess JAA 2012/06/13 01:19:48 (edited)
    uguess
    +1
    catches, yupper ur right. But I smash flies, don't want ta catch them.
    not trying to convert them, they are unconvertible. You can not make a silks purse from a sows ear. fly swatter
  • JAA uguess 2012/06/13 01:27:16
    JAA
    And then you are surprised that our country is in decline & about to go under . . . Daniel, that's just so sad & tragic. Your focus is off of Jesus Christ, hence the problem we face with God turning His back on the USA.
  • uguess JAA 2012/06/13 01:31:16
    uguess
    +1
    yupper, its my fault that america is in decline. I cop the plea, i'm gulity! hand cuffed busted
  • JAA uguess 2012/06/13 04:08:01
    JAA
    Now, if you could only convince yourself & God. Best wishes with that.
  • JAA uguess 2012/06/13 00:37:23 (edited)
    JAA
    +1
    I believe it is the "Christians" who are bringing this on our country, the ones who have neglected Jesus Christ, who spend their time in political activism, & neglect their own souls & the souls of the lost. Sodom & Gomorrah were not destroyed because of the sinners, but as a direct result of the saints. God destroyed those cities because He could not find ONE "righteous" person (spiritually mature believer). Christians must become the "pivot" that God tells us about in the OT, & we cannot turn a country around if our focus is not on Jesus Christ.

God allowed the Holocausts, because the Jews, as they have done over & over again throughout history, have broken their promise to God & have turned back to their idols. Christians today have turned to their idols & have neglected the word of God, & as a result, our country is smack dab in the middle of God's 5 cycles of discipline for a nation. We're not far away from #4.

Throughout history, God uses evil men to discipline a country, a people. No, God did not MAKE the evil in men's souls, but He did not, & will not, place His hand over the nation or people to stop those evil men, either, when His people (Christians & True Jews) have turned their backs on Him.
  • uguess JAA 2012/06/13 00:48:08
    uguess
    +4
    OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT TO ARGUE WITH YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT CAN'T LOL :)

BRAVO ! YOU HAVE A CLEAR PICTURE, THANK YOU FOR SHARING AND THE ENLIGHTENMENT.
  • Brian uguess 2012/06/13 01:51:52
  • DebraJMSmith 2012/06/12 22:08:45
    DebraJMSmith
    +4
    I simply don't believe there are such places in our country.
  • HoneyBa... DebraJM... 2012/06/12 22:31:02
    HoneyBadger
    +4
    Debra, some people simply don't believe there is a God, but does that make it so?
  • DebraJM... HoneyBa... 2012/06/12 22:33:25
    DebraJMSmith
    +3
    Hi there Honey :o)

The two do not compare.

:o)
  • HoneyBa... DebraJM... 2012/06/12 23:23:10
    HoneyBadger
    +4
    No way! But the principle of denial does.
  • templer003 DebraJM... 2012/06/12 23:27:59
    templer003
    +4
    I can tell that they are, the evidence is becoming so over whelming that it can no longer be ignored..The fact that there is even this much documentation out there should have every American up in arms...I urge you to look up these two places and read them...
    1. Operation garden plot.
    2. rex 84.
    these are from our own government...
  • Brian templer003 2012/06/12 23:33:38
    Brian
    +4
    As well as Agenda 21.
  • templer003 Brian 2012/06/12 23:38:13
    templer003
    +3
    Aye... I just wanted to get her started looking at what is out there and I believe that she on her own would then do more research.....Tis a terrible time we are coming to..
  • Brian templer003 2012/06/13 00:14:01
    Brian
    +2
    BIG TIME BROTHER!
  • uguess templer003 2012/06/12 23:48:59 (edited)
    uguess
    +4
    THIS IS WHAT IS COMING TO AMERICA VERY SOON !! BUT ITS WHAT IS REALITY !!!!! YOU MUST UNDERSTAND THE HORROR THAT IS BEING BROUGHT HERE BY EVIL! WATCH THIS VIDEO AS IT CLEARLY BACKS UP WHAT YOU JUST SAID.

THOSE PEOPLE WHO ARE BLINDED TO THIS REALITY AND CLAIM GOD PROTECTION MUST NOT KNOW THAT GOD EXPECTS US TO FIGHT AGAINST EVIL AND TO BE OUR BROTHERS KEEPER (GEN 4:9)

THESE INDIVIDUALS ARE IN DENIAL , AS GOD SAID, "I GIVE YOU EYES BUT YOU DO NOT SEE, I GIVE YOU EARS BUT YOU DO NOT HEAR, I GIVE YOU A BRAIN AND USE REFUSE TO USE IT"

THESE SELFISH SO CALLED CHRISTIANS WILL SERVE EVILS DECEPTION BY DOING NOTHING AS THEY SET A POOR EXAMPLE FOR OTHERS. THIS DENIAL WILL HELP TO USHER IN THE EVIL OF THE NWO. REMEMBER GOD'S OWN PROPHECY / REVELATIONS WARNED MAN KIND ABOUT WHAT IS COMING.

THESE PEOPLE WHO ARE IN DENIAL, CAN NOT HANDLE REALITY, NOR CAN THEY HANDLE THE RESPONSIBILITY GOD GAVE US AND HE EVEN DEMANDS OF ALL CHRISTIANS TO FIGHT EVIL AND PROTECT THE GLORY OF WHAT HE MADE. I HAVE A VERY HARD TIME BELIEVING THAT GOD WILL BE PROUD OF THEM FOR TURNING THEIR BACK ON THEIR RESPONSIBILITY TO OTHER CHRISTIANS.

• JAA uguess 2012/06/13 00:50:24
    JAA
    Evil is best fought on our knees & entrenched in the Word of God. We are to be prepared, but God will be the victor as long as we remain in His protocol plan for our lives. Christian activism is evil.
  • Brian DebraJM... 2012/06/13 00:19:39
    Brian
    +2
    Believe it or not
    It is what it is. Please google Agenda 21 Debra.
  • DebraJM... Brian 2012/06/13 00:57:44
    DebraJMSmith
    +2
    Hi Brian! :o)

Okay, I'll do that.
  • Brian DebraJM... 2012/06/13 01:17:49
    Brian
    +1
    Thanks Debra. ;~)
  • Brian DebraJM... 2012/06/13 01:52:16

2014/07/24 10:52:06