The Tea Party's over....Please shut off the lights when you leave...

A Woman's View~JLA 2012/09/10 09:21:03

By Jeffrey Hardin

For the better part of three years and since the roaring crowds of the Tea Party I have from the beginning approached them cautiously and for good reason, they may have been grass roots, but they also consisted of a lot of weeds and of every breed of politics under the sun joining in their cause to quash the serpent “big government” that has been slowly consuming our lives and ravaging everything around us, including our civil liberties. They are now branching out and with dangerous intentions?

When January came around I started to notice some really drastic “Dramatic” changes in the different Tea Party charters I was a member of, not only in their growing support of their new candidate Romney who is most certainly no conservative, but their demeanor, personalities and especially their hatred for anyone who disagreed with them and I was most certainly on their hate list because of my support for both Representative Michelle Bachmann and Speaker Newt Gingrich to which both had my undying admiration and support, for not only their solid conservatism, but their experience in battling both party’s out of control spending habits and growing corruption without being forced one step backwards and, they have both been hammered by the Republican party’s Elitist, the GOP and RNC because they were the few who fought back their ever expanding roles in the out of control spending and big government expansion they were spear heading, further empowering themselves.

Since March of this year I have been kicked off of 11 Tea Party sites without any explanation of why despite my inquiring, I was purposely ignored and would eventually chalk them up as another deceitful Tea Party charter who were pulling the wool over their wolfish agendas and went about my way, keeping up this routine with one Tea Party charter after another with the same results and a very sickening realization that they were not about conservatism and were in fact deceiving many conservatives with all the hype about them, it was about them, not the loyalty to the Conservative party.

Who was paying them off and who was it exactly that were calling the shots, some body was, and every branch of the Tea Party were falling in line to the other and it was immediately felt, someone was playing the piper, someone was paying these groups off and someone was keeping them conformed and it was not to the Conservative ideals that they claimed to champion, they were changing course and with a new agenda and their ideals did not resemble those of the Conservative base.

I was witnessing many of my friends who were also not supporting Romney, but who had their own views and candidates such as Ron Paul, Sara Palin, Newt Gingrich and Perry being attacked and by being attacked, I mean they were being viciously attacked by members of these Tea Party groups towards anyone not a Romney supporter.

We posted thousands of links of interviews that came from Romney himself and of the thousands of reports and blogs who factually showed Romney in a very bad light and of his more moderate left leanings, not only was Mitt Romney a Neoconservative, he was chastising those Conservatives candidates who attacked Obama on his policies and his ripping apart of the Constitution.

Here we had a Tea Party Candidate who was defending a President who was systematically destroying our Constitution piece by effortless piece and we were left dumb founded by it, why was Romney getting this kind of support from the Tea Party’s, especially when they were flying the banner for true Conservatism and championed for a true Conservative ticket? You have to admit, Romney is by far no Conservative nor does he champion Conservative causes, his record does not lie and speaks volumes about his politics…

Just 6 months ago I was drummed out of America Coast 2 Coast because of my support first for Mrs Bachmann and then later Newt for simply posting and arguing against Romney, in the weeks that would follow, I was also suspended from several Tea Party Charters including the hostile Tea Party Nation who has been by far the worse.For every negative Romney post we made, we were attacked as out of touch and my favorite, without substance and void, and without any reasoning to the truth, yet we were the ones providing all the links, we were providing the proof by means of the videos and interviews Romney made.

The more we posted that was negative towards Romney, the more hateful were the attacks, and you can bet, my being a Southerner gave me cause to give back just as was given to me, a knife for a knife and sword for a sword, but then they began to make it personal and started attacking our sensibilities, so came the insults as being stupid and retarded and I hate with a passion both words, but, it was then that I started to realized the similarity’s and resemblances to the other Tea Party’s and other sites like the American Coast 2 Coast & Newts360 and discussed this with my other friends, though we all had our differing points of views to this matter, it was hard for me to dismiss, something was going on…

Were these Tea Party people made up from the majority of Independents and could some of these people even be Liberals…you just could not separate the two from one another, they were identical, their ideals the same and they were in it for Romney from the first day he stepped foot into the race, and it was the Tea Party’s call from the onset of this race.

What I started to notice was that these weren’t Conservative Tea Party Charters, they didn’t have the embodiment of Conservatism, nor for that matter of Christians, they were, simply put, hateful and filled with rhetorical sarcasm and hostilities to anyone not pro Romney and this was something that resembled no other but the Liberals, not Christian Conservatives, not even closely Conservative, then I remembered the American Coast 2 Coast and other Tea Party sites I was suspended from and many were openly Independents, the attacks were of the very same nature and served the same purpose that we were experiencing on the Tea Party Nation and the Tea Party.org who were suspending my friends and myself for nothing more than disagreeing with them and that was to get rid of anyone who was anti Romney.

Christian Conservatives just do not normally treat others in this manner and put a stop to any such behaviors by their other members with warnings to cease immediately, they didn’t just suspend you and let that be that without an explanation as to why you were being suspended and these Tea Party’s would not reply to any attempts in our inquiring as to why as were being suspended, the Tea Party charters however, quickly and systematically rid themselves of anyone who was not in line with their agenda, that agenda was getting the Neoconservative, Progressive Elitist Romney elected and you had better not stand in their way.

Newt Gingrich’s site Newt360 changed over nite without any warning to any of us who had been there from it’s beginning, from being supportive of Conservative ideals and values, to one of the fastest growing hostel take overs to date and would later claim to be Independents who had Newts permission to do as they wanted with that site and they most certainly did just that.

To even mention Newt’s name on his own site and to speak out against Romney was an automatic suspension in regards to their support of Romney and I watched one friend after another being suspended from there, there was a growing pattern here with not only the Tea Party charters, but also of the Paul, Palin and Bachmann sites, progressives were interceding on behalf of Romney and taking over these sites and, Romney’s supporters were at the head of it?

Mind you now, when I speak about the Independents, I am of mind that they are loyal to no one, not towards any party, they are neither hot nor cold, they sit upon the fences and go where the winds blow them and most times, they have no reason, nor substantive cause other than it’s where ever they plant their feet in unison, they are not of any care who they support, they are nomads and were responsible for Obama’s rapid rise amongst the Democrat party and the reason Hillary was slaughtered and followed by McCain, Obama can give thanks to the Independents for their taking down of his opponents and then garnering their votes to which gave cause to his victory.

I believe now, that Romney too, owes his thanks to the Independent party for his elevation amongst the conservative party and believe the Independents along with those of the Liberal base are the very ones who now make up the Tea Party Nation and the Tea Party.org along with a good many other Tea Party charters and are the better part of Romney’s support.

You have to keep in mind that he is no Conservative and you can take that to the Horse track and win the trifecta…When I was suspended from Tea Party Nation and was still receiving their emails I politely asked to be removed because I could not change my settings to stop the emails from coming to me. I was greeted with a return email stating that I had been deleted from their list, and that It was obvious my membership was a mistake as I was too stupid to be a part of the Tea Party. Mind you, my crime, was not embracing Romney, when I again replied to this and stated that I was going to let others see just how far left the Tea Party had moved too, he wrote back that I was dumber than he had thought and that my reply to his insulting email was just comedy gold.

His insults towards me were not what made me mad, what made me mad was that the Tea Party was advertising as being the grass roots champion for true conservatism when in fact they most certainly are not, they attacked opposing views not their own, they insulted and and tried to intimidate by ganging up on the females of our group and then ridiculing them when they seen that their insults were not having the desired effects towards their chosen victims as they had wished, our gals fought back hard and they did it with respect and class, not insults.

I have had three female friends who have been ganged up on and without remorse of the insults made towards them, but these are seasoned gals with no backing in them and they are very intelligent, and use their expansive knowledge trying to inform these people with not only the facts, but also of where they too could find the same information to research from, not once did they insult anyone, but they wanted to help them by sharing the truth because they are passionate about this Nation and the truth.

But, instead of supplying substance to their attacks, they relied upon even more insults and then eventually suspending these ladies all together because they had no give in them and these Tea Party members just could not intimidate my gals Elaine & Dixie, both are truly inspiring…

We have lost our way, we have lost the Conservative party, and I hear many calling for a third party and I have to ask why, why start a third party, why not take the one we have lost back, are we going to just roll over and let these people “Tea Party’s” decide what is conservative and what isn’t, are we going to do the same and roll over on a newly created third party when the same people take control of it as well.

The Independents are partially the cause to our problems and are in most cases the deciding factor of who is elected and who is not as a fact. I have more respect for the Liberal base than I do these Independents for the simple fact that the Liberals make themselves known for who they are and their loyalty though wrongly aligned is solid to their cause, the Independents do not have any such loyalties to any party, and like the Tea Party Charters, they have slipped within our ranks and have pulled the wool over their Wolfish agenda whilst pretending to be rallying for true Conservatism and their man Romney is proof plus of their great lie and shame on the Tea Party Nation and the Tea Party.org and the many other Tea Party charters for their betrayal and deceit towards the true Conservatives…

And make no mistake, their choosing Romney, who by all standards does not even remotely resemble that of a Conservative are going to be our death blow, and we’re going to pay a big price for Romney’s Presidency too, all because of those who would rather belittle and insult you than to hear the warning signs, or those who have an opposing view that might just hold more truth than their own…Just yesterday the DNC had to vote on whether to allow YHVH on their platform, imagine that will you, and was booed when he was allowed and, and they booed those who are acknowledging that Jerusalem is the capital of Israel and too allowed that on their platform. We are in very dangerous trouble and are fighting forces outside of our own, yet we allow ourselves to be hijacked by them.

I can’t help but to wonder, who exactly is the real enemies here?

Image

Read More: http://jericho777.wordpress.com/2012/09/06/the-tea...

• Schläue~© 2012/09/10 10:36:29
    Schläue~©
    +3
    Guess again.
    The TEA Party learned a valuable lesson with NY-23 and knows this is not the election to get arrogant with a "my way or the highway" attitude that was displayed by the Paul-bots and we all see how well received that -- wasn't.

This is the election to oust 0bozo and his cabal of domestic terrorists in cabinet, secretary and Czar positions. This is the election to put an end to the 100 Proglodyte assault on America and begin to repair the damage.

NOBODY is going to waltz into the oval office, flick a switch and make everything peaches & cream. The situation has to be dealt with in an incremental manner using true compromises just as the founders did while crafting the Constitution and Bill of Rights.

The huge crowds of 2010 at town-halls and rallies were going after some different fish,.... mainly members of Congress to put an end to 0bozo's runaway train and get rid of a few Governors, RINO's, and a boatload of state legislative mandates.

2012 is completely different in the fact that the big prize is the WH and that's where a lot of the SuperPAC focus has been and will increase dramatically through September, coming unglued in October. We haven't 'gone away' and the TEA Party movement is definitely alive & well. It just looks a bit different this time around.

• rk 2012/09/13 04:36:28
    rk
    +2
    We don't need to meet anymore all we have to do is vote
  • Oaces_boss_yo® 2012/09/11 00:28:57
  • A Woman... Oaces_b... 2012/09/11 01:41:56
    A Woman's View~JLA
    +2
    LOL! That came with when I copied and pasted the article....
    Can you tell me who the fella on the right hand side of the table is? Next to the white wabbit?
  • Oaces_b... A Woman... 2012/09/11 01:54:52
  • A Woman... Oaces_b... 2012/09/11 08:24:59
    A Woman's View~JLA
    +2
    Looks like Romney to me....
  • Oaces_b... A Woman... 2012/09/11 08:28:13
  • A Woman... Oaces_b... 2012/09/11 08:35:32
    A Woman's View~JLA
    +2
    LOL! I'd even say probably smarter but.....
  • Theresa 2012/09/10 14:10:54
    Theresa
    +1
    Some one is disillusioned by what? Ron Paul not making the nomination? The Tea Party Movement is greater than one Man! It is still a viable force in getting right minded people elected to State houses and Congress! It does not ride on only one man. That was the point Ron Paul was trying to make.
  • A Woman... Theresa 2012/09/11 00:03:33
    A Woman's View~JLA
    +2
    The person who wrote this article is not a Ron Paul follower! He's not a Romney follower either. The point he was trying to make is that some of the Tea Parties were infiltrated and they then suspended folks who were trying to get information out before the convention about Romney. The Tea Party has left it's principles and mandate in the dust.
  • Theresa A Woman... 2012/09/11 04:14:30
    Theresa
    +1
    No the tea party at the grassroots is fine the ones compromised are at the national level.
  • A Woman... Theresa 2012/09/11 08:29:44
    A Woman's View~JLA
    +1
    There are some Tea Party blog sites/ groups that have suspended folks for not slobbering all over Romney ..... It had nothing to do with the National Level ...it was Judson Phillips and the other I know of was Run by ...Dee ? The folks that were being suspended did not use foul language or personal attacks .....the ones that were for Romney treated those ones very badly and did do personal attacks just like Liberals/Dems and progressives do.
  • Jeffrey... Theresa 2012/09/11 03:20:41 (edited)
    Jeffrey Hardin
    +2
    Right minded people you must mean Chris Christie, who has an outreach program for Muslims who have CAIR affiliations maybe. Right minded people like Willard Romney who has promised to install like minded Muslims in the Courts to make rulings over Christians Americans, who are seen by all right minded practicing Muslims as infidels, who also said he was going to see to it that the like minded Islamic Charter Schools were going to be built across the U.S.
    The same Right minded kinda guy who said he was going to place Muslims in our schools to teach our children and in his administration who will in turn see and handle sensitive National Security material & documents that could in turn be used easily to further aid Islam in trying to undermine us.
    The same like wise freshman the Tea Party helped to install in 2008 who immediately folded like a house of cards to the elitist & rinos. Man I got to tell ya, respectfully, the Tea Party is some kinda of wonder luster aye?
    For the Right Minded kinda of people that is...Me, I think I'll stay with the wrong minded kinda of people, being that the right minded ones have the wrong minded idea about what Conservatism really means?
  • R. 2012/09/10 12:23:25
    R.
    +1
    Make no mistake that the majority of the movement ( it is not a party but the
    libs call it one so they can attempt to put a face on it ) are strong conservatives
    but are keenly aware that to be such is to be labeled ' extremist ' and they are
    anything but. Extremism is now defined based on whether you are willing to
    change your mind or not and obviously we are not extreme BECAUSE we
    will back Romney in November knowing we cannot afford to take our eyes
    off of the prize. I too , was a bit of a Newt fan ( the ONLY politician I
    have ever donated to 94') but knew that while his views were spot on, there
    were many who would not support him because of his marriages, or his looks
    (kinda sinister when he fakes a smile) or because of his strong opinions ( that
    not willing to change your mind thing I mentioned ).
    The independants spoken so fondly about are looked at as the swing vote
    that determines many of the recent elections but based on the 2010 midterms,
    we still carry a large stick when we walk tall. These people such as the ones
    you as the hostile ones are merely shills and should be ignored. The midterms
    scared the poop out of not only the libprogs but also the indies and most of them
    DO NOT want to vote for the community organizer again. I too, wish the republicans would s...

DO NOT want to vote for the community organizer again. I too, wish the republicans would show some backbone and nominate a TRUE conservative , win or lose , and accept our cuts and bruises as we REBUILD this party into a party that stands for something instead of one that moves to the center ( or farther ) just to get elected. However, this election is probably not the time to make that stand. We desperately
    need to retain the house and take the senate because 4 more years of executive
    orders will only set us back another cycle or two from righting the ship and in today's entitlement mindset, it is extremely difficult to win back to back to back elections as a
    partyof personal responsibility . Remain vigilant true tea party patriots and know that there are more of us than more of them , we just have to show up.
  • Jeffrey... R. 2012/09/11 04:03:09
  • R. Jeffrey... 2012/09/11 10:54:58
    R.
    +1
    We can whine and moan and kick and scream all we want but it falls on deaf ears
    as long as the community organizer occupies the white house. It all starts with the
    taking of the senate, just like we did in 2010 with the house, I do not disagree
    with anything you have posted but until we gain SOME control and get an ear to
    bend at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. we are pissing into the wind, It all starts with
    leadership and I mean from the grassroot level all the way to the top and those things take time.
  • Jeffrey... R. 2012/09/11 20:08:50
    Jeffrey Hardin
    +2
    And I agree, it's why I am against a third party, it's a foolish gesture and one that will not effect the problem at hand and we need an immediate remedy which can be used in 2016. I want our current Republican party back and we can do just that by circumventing the Tea Party's and making it truly a grass root Fiscal Conservative movement, the people are there...We have become so watered down by moderates and Neoconservatives that the only ones getting voted into office are the likes of McCain, Graham, Romney, Murkowski, Anderson and a host of others who are killing this Nation as Elitist and Rinos...
  • R. Jeffrey... 2012/09/12 00:51:24
    R.
    +2
    The media also adds to this belief that ONLY someone just off center can
    get elected and I'm beginning to believe that invertabrates...I mean
    independants relish the opportunity to play the role of devils advocate.
    If we can elect tea party conservatives to the house and senate then
    we can vote one into the white house. The biggest hurdle would be
    getting one nominated. We tend to repeat ourselves in that we will
    nominate a rino and they will in turn pick a conservative to hopefully
    bring the conservative vote and we lose votes by doing this. We need
    to at least try it the other way around.
  • Jeffrey... R. 2012/09/14 05:27:56
    Jeffrey Hardin
    +3
    Great reply and dead on it. I say it often, the politicians mirror their base, if they can keep the moderates in power, then it secures their positions, Michelle Bachmann has twice had to defend her seat, first in the senate and lost and now in the House of Representatives against her own party only because she has tried to repeal their big expenditures and their expanding empowerment. She's a threat to them. Our base is so watered down now that we need some really major recruiting tools to pull folks back to the center right...There is but little remnants left of the fiscal conservatives which are mostly made up of middle class business men and woman tired of doling out all their profits to entitlement junkies and what you said was spot on...
  • R. Jeffrey... 2012/09/14 11:30:54
    R.
    +3
    I believe there are more conservatives , fiscal and otherwise, out
    there than you think. Look at the results of the mid term.Many
    of them are so busy with family and work and life in general to
    really stand up and be counted but when they realize the path
    we are on will put their children in a deep hole when they begin
    their lives and they will not be able to ensure their childrens lives
    are better than theirs was coming up , then they get mad and stand
    up and say ' enough is enough '. Hopefully the fire is still burning
    as hot as it was in November 2010. It will take a while but we can
    recycle our party and make sure it represents who we are but
    after we win this election , we cannot afford to sit back and rest.
    During the good times is when you stockpile for the lean times.
  • Jeffrey... R. 2012/09/21 18:03:01
    Jeffrey Hardin
    +1
    I no doubt we'll take the house and senate, that's a given and why many Democrats are opting out than to be taken out by a Conservative, that would cause them to loose face. Perhaps your right, but I do worry, not to many signs of life there for me to discern...
  • R. Jeffrey... 2012/09/22 13:03:01
    R.
    +2
    I'm thinking complete sweep , including Pennsylvania Ave.
  • Schläue~© 2012/09/10 10:36:29
    Schläue~©
    +3
    Guess again.

• Jeffrey... Schläue~© 2012/09/11 04:33:41
    Jeffrey Hardin
    +2
    The Tea Party has learned a lessen all right, to be more stealthier, deceitful, problem makers. Soothsayers and and intimidatory. They believe themselves above anyone who differs from their conforming ideologies and they care little about wanting to hear the truth.
    I have watched in utter surprise at not one or two, but many Tea Party members of the same grouping write that they didn't have to read our post, that we made them up, we altered a video of photo shopped a picture??? Do you know who else uses those very same grouping of words...The liberals do time and again as do the Independents. The Independents think themselves as Philosophers and problem solvers, intellects who believe themselves owing to no one their loyalties and the problems that lie there are the same as with those who practiced this line of thinking during WWII, the Swedes, Eire, Sweden, Switzerland, Spain, Afghanistan,Portugal while many died around them, they chose to neither help nor aid in the escape of those whose lives depended on it.
    The Tea Party's are losing massive amount of supporters because they have been watered down since day one. Why do you think they were so popular so quickly, it was because they were made up of people from all of the electoral party's, so came the grass roots movement, hoo rah, Dud!
  • ~ The Rebel ~ 2012/09/10 09:52:39
    ~ The Rebel ~
    +3
    You're just everywhere tonight! Good job!
  • A Woman... ~ The R... 2012/09/10 09:58:39
    A Woman's View~JLA
    +3
    Thanks! Time for some shut eye now!!!

2014/09/16 17:29:45