The State Of The Union Was A Farce

irish 2012/01/25 12:42:40

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The State Of The Union Was A Farce

Empty Promises: 5 Reasons Why Barack Obama’s State Of The Union Address Was Completely Wrong About The Economy

Jan 26, 2011
Barack
Obama’s State of the Union address sure sounded good, didn’t it? There
were lots of solemn promises, lots of stuff about America’s “bright
future” and a line about how we are now facing this generation’s
“Sputnik moment” that will surely make headlines all over the globe. But
we all knew that Barack Obama could give a good speech. That has never
been the issue. What the American people really need are some very real
answers to some very real problems. So were there any real answers in
Barack Obama’s State of the Union address? Well, Barack Obama promised
that America will “out-innovate, out-educate and out-build” the rest of
the world. He also pledged that America will become “the best place in
the world to do business” and that the government must “take
responsibility” for our deficit spending. But does all of this rhetoric
mean anything or is all this just another batch of empty promises to add
to the long list of empty promises that Barack Obama has already made
and broken?
The American people certainly don’t need any more empty
promises. Millions of American families have been pushed to the edge of
desperation by this economy.
There has been a lot of talk that the
economy is “turning around”, but in many areas of the country the
employment situation continues to get even worse. Payrolls decreased in 35 U.S. states during the month of December.
The truth is that the number of “good jobs” produced by the U.S. economy continues to shrink. In fact, only 47 percent of working-age Americans have a full-time job at this point.
The
American people are not going to buy this “economic recovery” as long
as unemployment remains at epidemic levels in so many areas. Just
consider some of the stunningly high unemployment rates in some of our
most important states….
Nevada – 14.5%
California – 12.5%
Florida – 12.0%
So did Barack Obama propose anything substantial that will actually create real jobs?
No.

Instead,
all he had to offer was just a bunch of empty promises. It is almost as
if Obama believes that a really good inspirational speech will somehow
make things better. The following are just a few of the empty promises
Obama made during his address to the nation….
Empty Promise #1: America Will “Out-Innovate” The Rest Of The World And This Will Create More Jobs
During
the State of the Union address, Barack Obama promised that the United
States will “out-innovate” the rest of the world and that this will
create more jobs.
Oh really?
Perhaps we could create some more cutting edge products like the Apple iPhone, right?
After
all, Apple iPhones were one of the most wildly successful American
technological innovations of the past decade. Surely this is the kind of
innovation that Obama would like to see more of.
Well, do you know where Apple iPhones are made?
Apple iPhones are manufactured in China by workers making about 293 dollars a month (and that was after a big raise).
But
it isn’t just the Apple iPhone that is made overseas. The truth is that
almost all high technology products are made outside of the United
States.
In 2008, 1.2 billion cellphones were sold worldwide. So how many of them were manufactured inside the United States? Zero.
Ouch.
Not only that, another fact to note is that manufacturing employment in the U.S. computer industry was actually lower in 2010 than it was in 1975.
So exactly how is more “innovation” going to produce millions of U.S. jobs if all of the high tech manufacturing continues to be shipped out of the United States?
Empty Promise #2: America Will “Out-Educate” The Rest Of The World And This Will Create More Jobs
For decades, U.S. presidents have promised that “education” is the key to competing with the rest of the world.
Okay,
if suddenly every single person in the United States had an extra
college degree, would that mean that more jobs would suddenly start
popping into existence?
Of course not.
Right now, we can’t produce enough nearly enough jobs for all of the college graduates that we already have.
Sadly,
the truth is that we are already experiencing an epidemic of
unemployment among our college graduates. According to the Project on
Student Debt, unemployment for new college graduates stood at 8.7 percentin 2009, which was way up from 5.8 percent in 2008.
But that is not the whole story.
Millions
of college graduates that have been able to find jobs have ended up
taking jobs that they didn’t even need a college education for. The
“underemployment rate” among college graduates is absolutely exploding.
In 1992, there were just 5.1 million “underemployed” college graduates in the United States, but by 2008 there were 17 million “underemployed” college graduates in the United States.
Many of our brightest young minds are now flipping burgers, waiting tables and welcoming people to Wal-Mart.
In fact, in the United States today 317,000 waiters and waitresses have college degrees.
Oh, but certainly the answer is to get more Americans to go to college, right?
It
certainly sounds good in a speech for a politician to say that “more
education” is the answer, but in the end all it amounts to is a hollow
promise.
Getting more Americans to go to college will not create any more jobs, but it will create more debt. Americans now owe more than $884 billion on student loans, which is more than the total amount that Americans owe on their credit cards.
Empty Promise #3: America Will “Out-Build” The Rest Of The World And This Will Create More Jobs
So Barack Obama says that we are going to “out-build” the rest of the world?
Well, that certainly sounds good.
But what exactly does that mean?
Does it mean that we are going to quit shutting down our factories and tearing down our economic infrastructure?
After all, over 42,000 U.S. factories have closed down for good since 2001.
So is Obama going to do something to stop the flood of jobs and factories that are leaving the United States?
No,
in fact he intends to “increase” trade with countries such as China and
India. That is going to mean that thousands more factories and millions
more jobs are going to be “outsourced”.
Well, what about building up infrastructure such as roads, bridges, power grids, dams and ports?
That is certainly a very good idea.
According to the American Society of Civil Engineers, we need to spend approximately $2.2 trillion on infrastructure repairs and upgrades just to bring our existing infrastructure up to “good condition”.
So we desperately need some investment in that area.
But there is a big problem.
We are flat broke.
As
will be discussed below, the U.S. government is flat broke. Not only
that, our state governments are flat broke and our local governments are
flat broke.
So where will the trillions of dollars that we need for infrastructure come from?
Obama did not even come close to answering that question.
Empty Promise #4: America Will Become “The Best Place In The World To Do Business” And This Will Create More Jobs
It
was incredible that Barack Obama could suggest that America is “the
best place in the world to do business” with a straight face.
First
of all, when you consider all forms of taxation, U.S. businesses face
one of the most oppressive taxation regimes in the entire world.
But
not only that, U.S. businesses also have to deal with one of the most
horrific regulatory environments in the history of mankind.
As I have written about previously, the mountains of red tape that U.S. businesses have to wade through just continues to grow every single year.
The
Federal Register is the main source of regulations for U.S. government
agencies. In 1936, the number of pages in the Federal Register was about
2,600. Today, the Federal Register is over 80,000 pages long.
So is Barack Obama going to do anything about that?
Of course not.
In fact, Barack Obama and the Democrats have been really busy passing even more ridiculous regulations.
For example, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration is projecting that the food service industry will have to spend an additional 14 million hours
every single year just to comply with new federal regulations that
mandate that all vending machine operators and chain restaurants must
label all products that they sell with a calorie count in a location
visible to the consumer.
Empty Promise #5: Barack Obama Pledges To “Take Responsibility” For Our Deficit Spending
During Barack Obama’s first two years in office, the U.S. government added more to the U.S. national debt than the first 100 U.S. Congresses combined.
In fact, since Barack Obama took office, the U.S. government has gotten us into so much new debt that it breaks down to $10,429.64 for each of the 308,745,538 people counted by the 2010 U.S. census.
So is that “taking responsibility” for our deficit spending?
When Barack Obama took office, the U.S. national debt was 10.6 trillion dollars.
Today it is over 14 trillion dollars.
Government debt is absolutely out of control. At this point, the U.S. national debt is increasing by roughly 4 billion dollars every single day.
If
all of this debt is not brought under control, it will bring down the
entire U.S. financial system. According to a recent U.S. Treasury report
to Congress, the U.S. national debt will reach 19.6 trillion dollars in 2015.
Can you imagine being 20 trillion dollars in debt?
That is 20,000,000,000,000 dollars.
So
it would be really great if Barack Obama could do something about all
of this debt, but based on his track record perhaps we should not be
holding our breath.
Not that Obama is to blame for all of this.
The
sad reality is that both parties have been involved in a massive debt
orgy for decades and decades. Now the day of reckoning is almost here
and it is going to be incredibly painful.
We are in so much trouble
that it is hard to even try to put it into words. None of our
politicians are telling us the whole truth. We are headed for a complete
and total disaster.

• chaoskitty123 2012/01/27 17:07:35
    chaoskitty123
    +2

Read this from his supporters lol. They think it's great Obama is "getting tough" when all he's doing is galvanizing Americans against Americans as the two parties become more polarized and all he'll accomplish is gridlock which works in favor of the Republicans as it's clear Americans on both sides are tired of the "Blame The Republicans" BS and they want to see competency not attitude as he's becoming a reflection of his extreme left supporters now and that isn't the way to get re elected as Clinton proved when he booted the left to the curb and went with a Moderate / Conservative majority his third year to get re elected by proving he could work across party lines to get things done in his fourth year.
  • Stan 2012/01/25 22:48:42
    Stan
    +1
    If you think it is a farce, then you weren't really listening. After watching the OBSTRUCTION, HOLDING THE COUNTRY HOSTAGE, FILIBUSTERING AND BLOCKING EVERY JOB CREATION, AND DOMESTIC TERRORISM by the right-wing maggots, and still not understanding why the economy and jobs are not better, your either a conservative, or your brain does not function above your brain stem. There is only one party who would benefit by the economy and jobs not being better than they are, and that is the Republicans,/Conservatives, and T-Boogers

If you love Great Depressions, or near Depressions, I guess thinking the State Of The Union Address was a farce. I would challenge anybody with that kind of attitude to tell me just what was better from the last three Republican Presidents (Reagan, Bush I, and Geroge Bush) that made jobs and the economy better? Destruction and chaos is not a better solution in any economy!
  • irish Stan 2012/01/26 12:39:00
    irish
    +1
    its not who or what party they are its what they do that defines them.
    i see you are thoroughly brainwashed.
  • Stan irish 2012/01/28 12:15:47
    Stan
    +1
    Then stop listening to them, AND START WATCHING WHAT THEY ARE DOING. THEREIN LIES THE TRUTH! Every damn thing I am hearing from you is bash Obama, and not criticize one thing the Republicans, Conservatives, and T-Boogers are actually doing. If you have not been listening to the Republican debates, you had better wake the hell up, and watch what they are doing/ REALLY, YOU SHOULD START LISTENING TO YOUR OWN DAMN SUGGESTIONS!

OK my little mouse, you seem to want a piece of me, and I am just pissed enough at you to accommodate you so lets have at it? Who specifically do you think has brainwashed me, and what specifically am I brainwashed about. Don't charge me with empty charges and myths, as I only deal in facts, truth, and reality? I would rather be fighting with Republicans/Conservatives, and T-Boogers, but I can be encouraged by anybody. While you at it, while don't you reveal who and what you really are?
    .
  • irish Stan 2012/01/28 14:21:11
    irish
    +1
    i have but it seems you haven't. they all do the exact same thing . the only one who lives what he speaks is ron paul.
    since you feel the need to be extremely long winded in your replies,perhaps you need to reveal who and what you really are.
  • Stan irish 2012/01/28 15:58:28
    Stan
    +1
    I have told you before, but it appears that you are the one not reading.

I am a 71 year old veteran of one of our foreign wars, and I am an liberal leaning Independent, who would not consider joining the group of maggots who almost ran this country into another Great Depression. I made a vow when I was in the service for six years, that I would fight to protect my country against terrorists both foreign and DOMESTIC!

Then you have to accept Ron Paul is a radical extremist right wing racist. Ron Paul makes some good points, but they are overridden by his extremist views. My postings are meant to cover everything you post with as much clarity as some of you need. I only use facts, truth, and reality, so I challenge eveybody to expose anything I say with facts, proof, truth, and reality, and when proven wrong, I will readily apologize. But when we really get into substance, I will use as much time as I need to in order to make my point very clear. And with all I have learned in my fact-Checking, research, reading, ang watching everything political on TV and on the internet, it is a shame not to use it. I have watched every GOP political debate, so believe me I know who Ron Paul is, and his even more radical so

I did again what you asked for, but I noticed you didn't have the guts to...

I did again what you asked for, but I noticed you didn't have the guts to do the same

Conservatism is the domination of society by an aristocracy (The filthy Rich). Conservatism is incompatible with democracy, prosperity, and civilization in general. It is a destructive system of inequality and prejudice that is founded on deception and has no place in the modern world. For thousands of years, conservatism was universally understood as being in opposition to democracy, and the destruction of reason.

Conservatives do not trust the intellect or the will of the people. Their goal is to subjugate them for the benefit of a small minority of the privileged, while convincing the masses that this is the correct order of things, they have a great dislike for the very idea of equality. Equality you see is a very mischievous and complicated concept for them to handle. If it were not for the Declaration of Independence, it would be long gone by now. Equality is an ideal that contradicts everything they stand for. It is obvious that people do not enjoy matching portions of health, skill, talent, intellect, strong family support, wealth and privilege, and even good will. Because of that, equality loses its practical meaning. Democracy, where each person's vote, value and opinion are equal with everyone else, seems a naive form of government doomed to failure to the hidden agenda of conservatism. It always has. The founders of modern day conservatism make this very clear.

Simply put, not everyone, as defined by conservatives should have an equal voice, because not everyone should be viewed as equal, and therefore deserving. Conservatism calls for us to surrender to their acknowledged aristocracy of those who have great wealth, leadership abilities, power, and stature. These include conservative politicians, corporate CEOs, the Filthy Rich, some religious leaders who tow the line, and purveyors of local prejudices (Governor Scott Walker, etc.), those who blaspheme the name of freedom by trying to control the thoughts and values of others. We all know them well

Setting up an aristocracy of power is the central cause of conservatism, despite all the talk about national debt, religion, patriotism, taxes, spending, gun rights, and abortion. These issues are nothing but stepping stones to their goal, and all one has to do is look how these leaders live their lives to verify it (Glenn Beck, Sara Palin, Michelle Bachmann, Rick Perry, Newt Gingrich, Mitch McConnell, etc.). Their hypocrisy is undeniable, which is why wedge issues never really get resolved. Actions speak louder than words. Their chief concern proven over and over again is to cater to the Filthy Rich and powerful-while making sure that the working people are subserviently supportive of them through DEFICIT PRODUCING TAX CUTS, even against their own interests. Some democracy. When they talk of tradition, this is what they mean. They are harking back to a form of aristocracy rule rooted in the Middle Ages.
  • irish Stan 2012/01/28 16:01:44
    irish
    i don't care who you claim to be . you are clearly brain dead in the water. your claim of truth and facts is as dead as your brain matter. your mission is to spam my polls and insult . obvious signs of a sock puppet. buzz off.
  • chaoskitty123 2012/01/25 17:44:12
    chaoskitty123
    +6
    He's campaigning as that was a campaign speech not a state of the union address
  • Reggie☮ 2012/01/25 17:40:54
    Reggie☮
    +3
    Sad to see America go by the way side.
  • Stan Reggie☮ 2012/01/25 23:28:08
    Stan
    +1
    Have you ever had the guts to figure out what got us in this mess to begin with, because it sure as hell was not Obama? The very week he became President, the Republicans/Conservatives, and T-Boogers declared that they would OBSTRUCT everything this Black President did to fix the mess that the Grand OBSTRUCTION Party created.

Then right after the mid term elections, the right-wing maggots HELD THIS COUNTRY HOSTAGE to give another DEBT PRODUCING TAX CUTS AFTER TAX CUTS FOR THEIR FILTHY RICH ARISTOCRATIC MASTERS. How about explaining how that helped the economy or jobs or even reduced the national debt? Then they held the country hostage again by threatening not to raise the debt ceiling that collapsed the Stock Market, decreased out national credit rating, and sent the economy reeling towards another double dip recession. The right wing then filibustered, and blocked every job bill Obama tried to pass. THAT WAS OBAMA'S FAULT HOW?

Some of you people either have amnesia as to what caused this mess, or can't see past your nose who is blocking the recovery! A President can't create jobs, when everything he tries to do is blocked by a group whose only policy and agenda is to block everything in order to use a bad economy, they keep creating, to supposedly blame it on our current Pre...

Some of you people either have amnesia as to what caused this mess, or can't see past your nose who is blocking the recovery! A President can't create jobs, when everything he tries to do is blocked by a group whose only policy and agenda is to block everything in order to use a bad economy, they keep creating, to supposedly blame it on our current President just to win the election in 2012.

The Politicians in the right wing don't even run the policies within their own party, because the one who jerks their string isn't even in Congress. A right-wing lobbyists, Grover Norquist, had all of them sign a pledge not to raise any taxes under any circumstances, and every right-wing half-wit in Congress does his bidding, instead of doing what is right for the American people. What the hell happened to your memory, or was it convenient just to ignore the facts, truth, and reality?

No President can make legislation by himself. Congress has to make the legislation that will create jobs, and then pass it on to the President to be passed into law. The Right Wing radicals won't even let that legislation pass to even get to the Presidents desk. I am dumfounded that you people want to go back to the Reagan, Bush I, and George Bush administrations who dug this hole that almost drove this country into another Great Depression. All I can surmise is that you have a giant intelligence deficit, or you like destruction and chaos.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THE ECONOMY AND JOBS GOING ON RIGHT NOW, ELECT THE REPUBLICANS/CONSERVATIVES, AND T-BOOGERS WHO RAN US INTO THIS MESS, AS THEY HAVE A PROVEN RECORD OF MAYHEM, DESTRUCTION AND CHAOS
  • Reggie☮ Stan 2012/01/26 22:44:29
    Reggie☮
    +2
    Stan, Just because YOU love OBINGO doesn't mean we all do!
  • Stan Reggie☮ 2012/01/28 12:19:02 (edited)
    Stan
    +2
    It is not that I love Obama so much, as he is the only one trying to fix the near Depression that the right-wing maggots created. And then there is the clowns running for President on the right. They have chosen dumb, and dumber!
  • irish Stan 2012/01/28 14:21:53
    irish
    +1
    wow,and you talk about watching what they do? it seems you are asleep at the wheel.
  • Stan irish 2012/01/28 15:59:51
    Stan
    +1
    Specifics Sweet Cheeks, SPECIFICS! What you are giving is the lazy persons response!
  • irish Stan 2012/01/28 16:03:23
    irish
    +1
    buzz off. no one cares for your insults.
  • Stan irish 2012/01/29 01:26:18
    Stan
    +1
    Oh you care Sweet Cheeks, and your really mad because I have exposed your own narcissism and hypocrisy. I don't and wont disagree with your opinion, but what I do disagree with is your inability to even explain or articulate your asinine claims!
  • Reggie☮ Stan 2012/01/28 16:50:14
    Reggie☮
    We all have different opinions and we don't agree.
  • Stan Reggie☮ 2012/01/29 01:22:20
    Stan
    +2
    Yes, and I agree, but some are scared to death of explaining what they believe in. I can agree to disagree on any subject, but if your making a claim, you should at least be agreeable to giving the substance of your claim. To do what the above ingrates are doing is the conservative equivalent of snipe and run.
  • Reggie☮ Stan 2012/01/29 20:27:31
    Reggie☮
    +1
    We agree.
  • Someone Else 2012/01/25 13:42:18
    Someone Else
    +5
    When Obama speaks of jobs created he is speaking on a worldwide basis. He doesn't realize he's in the United States speaking he thinks he's the new King of the NWO and only holds the position of President to get the word out to other country's. He lives in la-la land.
  • Stan Someone... 2012/01/25 23:32:17
    Stan
    +2
    Bubba Monkey, lies, conspiracy theories, and distortions of the truth is not going to float. I understand your a half-wit, and a gaping primate, but I have this big old heart and can forgive you for your Delusions of Grandeur, which is a brain disorder!
  • DeeB 2012/01/25 13:36:53
    DeeB
    +4
    I only watched the end of it and that is all that was needed to see what a joke it was. They all clapped and stood on cue. To watch him pat himself on the back for how great this country is doing was stomach churning. What world is that guy living in? It certainly isn't this one. The only thing I saw was a campaign speech and if you like lies then he did a great job, because that's all it was.
  • Stan DeeB 2012/01/25 23:36:09
    Stan
    +1
    Sweet Cheeks and conservative, if you want to really see the joke, try looking in the mirror.

Conservatives do not trust the intellect or the will of the people. Conservatism calls for us to surrender to an acknowledged aristocracy of those with great wealth, leadership abilities, power and cunning. Free people will never let that happen.

WHATEVER OBAMA IS FOR, THE GOP IS AGAINST!
    http://www.salon.com/news/fea... GOP IS AGAINST
    http://politicalticker.blogs....
    http://articles.boston.com/20...
    http://www.frumforum.com/can-...
    http://swampland.time.com/201...

GOP WANTS THE ECONOMY TO FAIL
    http://www.washingtonmonthly....
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com...
    http://www.politicususa.com/e...
    http://tech.mit.edu/V112/N5/c...
    http://thinkprogress.org/romm...
    http://m.lasvegassun.com/news...
    http://crooksandliars.com/joh...
    http://mydd.com/2010/1/7/what...
    http://www.businessinsider.co...
    http:...

http://politicalticker.blogs....
    http://articles.boston.com/20...
    http://www.frumforum.com/can-...
    http://swampland.time.com/201...

GOP WANTS THE ECONOMY TO FAIL
    http://www.washingtonmonthly....
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com...
    http://www.politicususa.com/e...
    http://tech.mit.edu/V112/N5/c...
    http://thinkprogress.org/romm...
    http://m.lasvegassun.com/news...
    http://crooksandliars.com/joh...
    http://mydd.com/2010/1/7/what...
    http://www.businessinsider.co...
    http://www.inthesetimes.com/a...
    http://robertreich.org/post/3...
    http://www.hermes-press.com/s
    http://theweek.com/bullpen/co...
    http://www.expressmilwaukee.c...

When one has only half a mind, that is why only half of the speech, you already had your mind made up. Most conservative minds do not work above the brain stem.
  • DeeB Stan 2012/01/26 13:52:49
    DeeB
    +2
    We have done this dance before, get it through your head that I am Independent. I dislike both sides, matter of fact I do not believe that there really is 2 sides.Vote Ron Paul 2012!
  • irish DeeB 2012/01/26 14:28:25
    irish
    +1
    he is seriously brainwashed isn't he?
  • DeeB irish 2012/01/26 14:50:08
    DeeB
    +1
    Seriously!
  • irish DeeB 2012/01/27 12:24:38
  • Stan irish 2012/01/28 12:36:48
    Stan
    +1
    It's much better if you speak directly to me!
  • irish Stan 2012/01/28 14:22:08
  • Stan irish 2012/01/28 16:01:04
    Stan
    +1
    WHY NOT! If you have something to say about me, then stand up straight and say it to my face!
  • irish Stan 2012/01/28 16:06:22
    irish
    +1
    buzz off sock puppet.
  • Stan DeeB 2012/01/28 12:36:07
    Stan
    +1
    Do you really understand that term Sweet Cheeks, as I have not head one serious claim that you have made --Seriously!
  • Stan DeeB 2012/01/28 12:32:41
    Stan
    +1
    I am not criticizing your political affiliation as I am a liberal leaning Independent too. And we will keep having this dance as long as you keep making such asinine statements. An intelligent, free thinking Independent would have said, "Since I only saw the last part of his speech, I will reserve judgement until I hear more of what he said."? Your the kind of person who doesn't think, and If you only heard three words Obama said, your opinion would still be the same.

You better take a good look at the CBS Poll taken about how people feel about the proposals that Obama made in the State Of The Union Address. Approval 91% -- Disapproval 8%. Looks like some people on SH haven't got a clue about anything. I will leave it up to you to figure out who that is!.

Sweet Cheeks, what that means is that 91% disagree with you, and that means someone is really out of touch. I will leave it to you to figure out who that is. And your not an Independent, your a Libertarian, and I guess you support to the crazy racist is a prime example of your ability to think. That raises an interesting point. Is your argument really about parties, or race?
  • irish Stan 2012/01/28 14:23:13
    irish
    +1
    perhaps you need to realize those polls mean nothing by the msm and are designed to sway people's opinions. duh!
  • Stan irish 2012/01/28 16:05:07
    Stan
    +1
    That my dear is the classic conservative response. When a poll comes out saying Obama's approval rating is down, you maggots throw it in everyone's face, but when a poll does not show your groups approval, you maggots go into this kind of diatribe. Is the truth that damn hard for you hypocrite?
  • irish Stan 2012/01/28 16:06:48
    irish
    +1
    buzz off maggot.
  • DeeB Stan 2012/01/29 18:32:20 (edited)
    DeeB
    +1
    LOL! Why do polls only mean something when it comes to that psycho in the oval office and when Ron Paul is the leader on them it doesn't count? Get off of my back. I said that because I hear his speeches and they are all the same. Blame everybody else and take the credit for what is right. He actually took the credit for pulling out of Iraq when it was already in the works and Iraq wanted them out! And then he takes credit for Osama when he's been dead since 2001. I unlike you, don't fall for all the lies and deceptions. Now go call someone else sweet cheeks, I find it offensive.
  • irish DeeB 2012/01/29 19:08:06
    irish
    +1
    i blocked the harasser dee!LOL
  • DeeB irish 2012/01/30 13:29:02
    DeeB
    +1
    All he does is start trouble and there is no getting rid of him. Good for you!
  • irish DeeB 2012/01/30 15:18:51
    irish
    +1
    thanks.

2014/09/03 04:45:30