The Simpsons 9/11 Conspiracy: Did The Simpsons Know About The September 11 Attacks Before It Happened?

SAM 2008/12/18 00:59:36
The Simpsons knew about The September 11 Attacks
The Simpsons didn't know about the 9/11 attacks, it was just a coincidence
Notice the price of the bus fare to NY looks like "9/11". The image also looks almost exactly like the '9/11 truth' tee shirts. Of course, this is the episode where homer runs between both of the WTC towers. I actually remember watching this episode long time ago but never noticed the "911" magazine cover. The episode was aired THREE YEARS BEFORE 9/11 in 9/27/1997. This episode was banned after 9/11.

magazine cover episode aired years 911 9271997 episode banned 911

• Candystripe 2008/12/18 10:36:24
    Candystripe
    +5
    and Elvis is still alive, there are alien bodies at Area 51, we never went to the moon, the Beatles covered up the death of the first Paul McCartney, Flight 19 is in another dimension, Amelia Earhart lived a full life in Japan, Bigfoot is everywhere, the Loch Ness Monster has survived millions of years (by himself), and the Titanic was a war ship full of spies

• eric.broadway.75 2014/02/03 04:02:07 (edited)
    eric.broadway.75
    http://www.reddit.com/r/sport... GO HERE TO VIEW THE ARTICLE LINK THAT WORKS.. I MADE THE POST NEAR KICKOFF. MY PREDICTION WAS MADE 2 DAYS BEFORE GAME. LOOK FOR "SHWW" FOR TIME STAMP AFTER YOU READ THIS. POSTED THEM A DAY BEFORE THE GAME. MY FINDINGS GAVE ME THE RIGHT ANSWER.

1.)Who is facing off in the super bowl this year?.. Now look at the t.v. screen. Just a coincidence? Could be..

2.)Now what's the highest degree of masonry? .. Now add up the scores. :D Still a coincidence right?

3.)Notice 'FINAL SCORE' at the top of the t.v.? There is more than one meaning for the word 'score'. It also represents a number. 20, to be exact. Imagine if you were told ,in secret by an ancient religious society, to look for the 'FINAL 20'. Where would you look? Probably the same place I did.. Scriptures of course. Now look at the Final 20 chapters of the bible . Revelations.(No im not a bible thumper). Research the 'pale horse' of Revelations and what it means. Now, go look at the Bronco's logo. Don't worry.. it's just a coincidence. -

Oh, and you noticed some scripture mentioned the pale horse to be pale green? Blow up the simpsons picture 400%. Oh man.. does that horse have a tint of green? About as much as a pale green horse could have. It's almost a yellow green. Considering most versions ...

Oh, and you noticed some scripture mentioned the pale horse to be pale green? Blow up the simpsons picture 400%. Oh man.. does that horse have a tint of green? About as much as a pale green horse could have. It's almost a yellow green. Considering most versions of this chapter have removed the word green from the verses describing.. it would only make sense to make it a very faint green... but I can take the coincidence thing for that one too.

green versions chapter removed green verses describing faint green coincidence

4.)Look at the link above and notice the colors of the "pale horse" and "fine linens" here? What are the team colors of the broncos? Still just another coincidence right? Possibly.

For those who must find the "black and white" of the mason seal... STOP! BEFORE READING ON, YOU GO FIND THE ONLY "BLACK AND WHITE" OBJECT IN THE ENTIRE SCENE and point it out.

5.)Now check the team colors for the Seahawks. Now look at the logo and you'll notice the Hawks head seems to be mainly black and white. Why wouldn't the colors be distinctly bright green, blue, and silver. "The head is blue", is what you want to say just to throw this out.. but look at the Lettering in "Seahawks" next to the logo. That my friend is Simpson's blue. If you have the time, blow up the image about 400% again. The hawk is 95% black with a white eye, and only 3 tiny pixels of green you can barely see without zoom.. Wait .. I know, I know... another coincidence.

6.)Remember, this doesn't mean something bad is going to happen at the Super Bowl.. unless you consider a rigged game bad. Notice the knuckle of cash in barts hands in front of the 9/11 magazine? Seems to me like there is money to be made in the 9/11 event. How much money do you think is gonna get thrown around in the super bowl betting pool? hmmm.. just another coincidence? I guess so.. but then again.. if this is a hint to the winning team.. id like to crack the code to make some big money like the 33rd degrees do, but to do that we must discover their prefered team. The team representing the "pale horse" of Revelations, or the black and white seal of the masonic society.

7.) Black and white Seahawks logo doesn't mean its a symbol of the masonic seal right? I dunno.. you tell me..

society 7 black white seahawks logo symbol masonic seal dunno

This was created way before the announcing of the Seahawks in the Super Bowl, but I'm sure this person just ran across another... coincidence, but lets just make believe it isn't. Did I just crack the code? Probably not.

(8.the benefit of reading this post) MOST of the time, the masonic society will give messages in opposites. The Simpsons t.v. represents the broncos winning.. so flip the outcome and X marks the spot. That spot, coincidentally of course, is a bird head resembling the main icon of the masonic seal. Oh wait, nevermind everybody. These are all just coincidences.. Just like the original post of Simpsons 9/11.

My final conclusion. I'm betting on the Seahawks. I researched and wrote this document finishing on 02/01/2014 at 1:23 a.m. I am forced to wait till all bets are final before I can post it to prevent any last minute changes in the rigging and in the betting system 'coincidences'. I will have proof of my research starting point once the game is over to show that this prediction was in fact made before the game ever started.. almost 2 days before it started. Look for these words in my evidence with the time stamp of the post i made. "SHWW". (SeaHawks Will Win)

Baa, baa, black sheep,

Have you any wool?

Yes sir, yes sir,

Three bags full.
  • eric.br... eric.br... 2014/02/03 04:03:25
    eric.broadway.75
    Look for my postings below with the message "SHWW" to see the code. my time stamp was before the game. SeaHawksWillWin
  • eric.br... eric.br... 2014/02/03 04:15:44 (edited)
    eric.broadway.75
    The first link wont work.. go here to see my post.. florifornication is my posting name. the like works from that page
  • eric.br... eric.br... 2014/02/03 07:57:04
  • jayd 2011/10/25 04:21:17
    jayd
    They're too childish to have known.
  • eric.br... jayd 2014/02/03 07:57:23
  • Tyler Geissler 2010/10/11 00:58:37
    Tyler Geissler
    Also, on the episode titled 'The Computer Wore Menace Shoes' in season twelve, Homer is abducted by a secret group because he "knows too much." He's abducted because they have "mind powers" in the flu inaculations. It makes them buy things. As #1 says "why do you think we give out flu shots right before Christmas?" Also at the end of the episode Homer tries telling the people that there is a secret island that "runs the world."
  • colin 2010/01/06 15:08:44
    colin
    +1
    The Simpsons knew about The September 11 Attacks and tried give to give everyone a hint
  • eric.br... colin 2014/02/02 09:03:11
  • eric.br... colin 2014/02/03 03:45:58
    eric.broadway.75
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B...

4.)Look at the link above and notice the colors of the "pa...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B...

Baa, baa, black sheep,
    Have you any wool?
    Yes sir, yes sir,
    Three bags full.
  • eric.br... eric.br... 2014/02/03 03:46:56
    eric.broadway.75
    NOTICE MY TIME STAMPS ON THESE MESSAGES
  • eric.br... colin 2014/02/03 07:58:17
  • The Simpsons didn't know about the 9/11 attacks, it was just a coincidence
    ♥317♥ ~*Ϟιη hαяяy Pσттεя ι тяυsтϞ*~ΨρנατσΨ
    . . . Or that is what they want us to think, either way past is past and we have to move on
  • No Country for Young Men 2009/03/20 22:45:54
    No Country for Young Men
    20 years, and that is the best the conspiracy people can come up with?
  • eric.br... No Coun... 2014/02/02 09:04:01
  • eric.br... No Coun... 2014/02/03 03:54:29
    eric.broadway.75
    http://www.reddit.com/r/sport...

This is why i posted you "SHWW". find my lengthy post. florifornication is who i posted as
  • eric.br... No Coun... 2014/02/03 04:04:20
    eric.broadway.75
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B...

Baa, baa, black sheep,
    Have you any wool?
    Yes sir, yes sir,
    Three bags full.
  • eric.br... No Coun... 2014/02/03 07:58:38
  • Stonewall 2009/03/18 21:40:22
    Stonewall
    +1
    And they did nothing to stop it. how could they.
    This is as lame as blaming the government.
  • Lynn 2009/03/18 17:17:28
    Lynn
    Like all good conspiracy theories, it requires a good amount of hindsight for coincident and unprovable accusations.
  • eric.br... Lynn 2014/02/02 09:02:23
  • eric.br... eric.br... 2014/02/03 04:12:28
    eric.broadway.75
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B...

Baa, baa, black sheep,
    Have you any wool?
    Yes sir, yes sir,
    Three bags full.
  • eric.br... Lynn 2014/02/03 07:59:11
  • rabbit*patriot* 2009/03/18 15:28:03
    rabbit*patriot*
    a very crazy coincidence, but a coincidence none the less.
  • eric.br... rabbit*... 2014/02/02 09:01:50
  • eric.br... rabbit*... 2014/02/03 07:59:23
  • Cfossedal 2009/01/27 02:51:49
    Cfossedal
    +2
    Haven't you seen the Simpsons Movie? It's basically a confession by environmentalists that they can do whatever they want to you, and get approval for their plans by people who don't even read them!
  • keziah 2009/01/08 01:31:14
    keziah
    +3
    episode "Homer to the max" aired in 99, homer was reading the paper and the front page had the twin towers billowing smoke and the headline read, "It's War"
  • kathyleen 2009/01/03 02:01:19
    kathyleen
    come on. the towers were just as much a part of the skyline as the empire state building was. its just an unfortunate coincidence.
  • eric.br... kathyleen 2014/02/03 08:01:31
    eric.broadway.75
    i love that word, "coincidence" read my posts here please. and say that word under my video after you 'like' it. if we all say it enough times.. it might get old and change to probably.

• jellyfish 2008/12/28 21:21:16
    jellyfish
    +1
    This has to be the most idiotic question ever. Someone has too much time on their hands! If you've got nothing better to do, you can come to my house and I'll put you to work.
  • Esquido 2008/12/26 06:45:15
    Esquido
    this is so stupid
  • Ed 2008/12/24 14:05:36
    Ed
    Nuts I've been watching the news and should have been watching the Simpsons.
  • Elizabeth 2008/12/24 04:43:50
    Elizabeth
    So now cartoon figures are making predictions? What next?
  • Just another nobody. 2008/12/23 02:13:02
    Just another nobody.
    It is just an coincidence.
  • eric.br... Just an... 2014/02/02 09:00:00
  • eric.br... eric.br... 2014/02/03 04:13:11
    eric.broadway.75
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B...

Baa, baa, black sheep,
    Have you any wool?
    Yes sir, yes sir,
    Three bags full.
  • Naive-No-More 2008/12/22 23:16:09
    Naive-No-More
    A very odd coincidence. I think it's strange too that the picture on the front of the travel brochure is of the twin towers, people used think of the Statue of Liberty or the Brooklyn Bridge or the Manhattan skyline in general (not just the twin towers) when they think of New York. hmmmmm.
  • eric.br... Naive-N... 2014/02/03 04:12:54
    eric.broadway.75
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B...

Baa, baa, black sheep,
    Have you any wool?
    Yes sir, yes sir,
    Three bags full.
  • salcabrera17 2008/12/22 23:00:48
    salcabrera17
    +2
    oh snap thats crazy and weird wow i have never seen that simpsons september 11 attacks snap crazy weird wow

2014/12/20 18:31:48