THE SECRET DESTINY OF AMERICA THE LUCIFERIAN AGENDA

underdawg 2011/11/26 08:13:58

Unfortunately for the people of the world everything is going according to the New World Order Plan. But what is this New World Order Plan? In a nutshell the Plan is this. The Dark Agenda of the secret planners of the New World Order is to reduce the world's population to a "sustainable" level "in perpetual balance with nature" by a ruthless Population Control Agenda via Population and Reproduction Control. A Mass Culling of the People via Planned Parenthood, toxic adulteration of water and food supplies, release of weaponised man-made viruses, man-made pandemics, mass vaccination campaigns and a planned Third World War. Then, the Dark Agenda will impose upon the drastically reduced world population a global feudal-fascist statewith a World Government, World Religion, World Army, World Central Bank, World Currency and a micro-chipped population. In short, to kill 90% of the world's population and to control all aspects of the human condition and thus rule everyone, everywhere from the cradle to the grave.

"For more than three thousand years, secret societies have labored to create the background of knowledge necTHE SECRET DESTINY OF AMERICA THE LUCIFERIAN AGENDA necessary to the establishment of an enlightened democracy among the nations of the world … Men bound by a secret oath to labour in the cause of world democracy decided that in the American colonies they would plant the roots of a new way of life. Brotherhoods were established to meet secretly, and they quietly and industriously conditioned America to its destiny for leadership in a free world." Manly P. Hall (1901-1990) a master Luciferian initiate and "Prince of Freemasonry", describing the ancient role of the Secret Societies in the hidden stream of history but also their baneful influence upon America: The Secret Destiny of America (1944)

"When our Founders declared a new order of the ages; when soldiers died in wave upon wave
for a union based on liberty; when citizens marched in peaceful outrage under the banner "Freedom Now" - they were acting on an ancient hope that is meant to be fulfilled." President George W Bush: Second Inaugural Address, Thursday, January 20, 2005

Secret Societies, the main vehicle of Evil on Earth, have harboured an ancient dream to establish a World Empire under their direct control. This clandestine, subterranean network of organised Evil has, since time immemorial, plotted to bring ruin and total spiritual enslavement to the people of the world. To this end, the dark, secret empire of the Secret Societies has proactively worked to subvert all good and proper government and to bring moral and spiritual confusion into all human affairs. Moreover, the vast network of Secret Societies has, for thousands of years, been so rigorously organised and so deftly guided towards its goals that such organisational skill and overarching ambition can not be the product of a human mind, or the craving of individual ambition; rather, it is the issue of a non-human intelligence of superior power: It is nothing less than the progeny of the Principality of Evil and it is an ancient ambition, a terrible conspiracy against man, Christ and God, spanning the entirety of human evolution on Earth. Thus, if history is viewed with the correct perspective the hidden hand of Evil, operating largely through the Secret Societies, can be easily seen in the myriad events that bring physical, moral and spiritual chaos into this world. All events that bring ruination to the individual, tribe, nation or race have their ultimate origins in the working of the ambition of Evil whose main vehicle on Earth is the Secret Societies. Consequently, the agenda for World Empire under the direct control of the Occult Hierarchy in the Secret Societies is a vast conspiracy operating in all aspects of the human condition and in all levels of human organisation throughout the ages.

Thus, the arbiters of the World Revolutionary Movement for World Empire are the Occult Hierarchy in the Secret Societies and the document know to history as the Protocols of the (Learned) Elders of Zion is the précis of this plot to bring about a One World Government.

Further, these High Priests of the Luciferian Creed, the Occult Hierarchy of the Secret Societies, who Christ called the Synagogue of Satan, have long-planned, created and orchestrated wars and revolutions (and also invent a artificial threats such as the "War on Terror") in order to force humanity to accept the One World Government under their direct control, which they call the New World Order. Further, these High Priests of the Luciferian Creed, the Occult Hierarchy, the global leadership of the Illuminati, concluded in 1871 that only a final, monumental global crisis would force a reluctant humanity into the total enslavement of the severe, global dictatorship they dreamed of establishing here on Earth. An Empire of Evil they call Novus Ordo Seclorum ... the New World Order.

Consequently, since this fateful decision to bring about a final, global cataclysm to usher in the Evil Empire of the Secret Societies, the minions of Evil, the agentur of the Synagogue of Satan, have been eagerly machinating their global crises. Three World Wars and Three Great Three Revolutions (the Bolshevik, the Chinese and the future American Revolution) were planned to bring the world to its knees and its people into total subjugation. And, crucial to them all, was the role of the United States of America. For, gentle reader, the Secret Societies have long-planned to use this once great nation for their own ends before destroying it so that its people, what is left of them after the catastrophic Third Revolution, will accept world tyranny and so follow the rest of world's greatly reduced population into total enslavement.

America was always destined to play a pre-eminent role in the unfolding conspiracy for World Empire, for, the Secret Societies who are the arbiters of this Great Conspiracy against God on Earth, had decreed it so. Moreover, America's function as the powerhouse of the World Revolutionary Movement was alluded to by some initiates into the mysteries in their sibylline writings as the ";secret destiny" of America. It was this "secret destiny" that President George W Bush (or, rather, his knowledgeable speech writers) alluded to when, in his second Inaugural Address, he spoke of the "new order of the ages," which is an "ancient hope that is meant to be fulfilled." For, Bush and many other Presidents, Prime Ministers, high government officials and their acolytes in most governments of the world, past and present, are witting and willing machinators in the unfolding conspiracy to bring the world and its people into the tyranny of the One World Government. It is thanks in large measure to the treachery of these high government officials that has rapidly brought the conspiracy to its penultimate stage. For, dear reader,the final stage is about to begin and that is the long-planned, long-anticipated Third World War. And it is because of the United States of America, corrupted from within by its faithless leaders, which will precipitate this global conflagration that will usher in the Kingdom of Antichrist on Earth ... "New Order of the Ages" ... the New World Order ... the ancient dream of Secret Societies throughout the Ages.

• Katherine 2011/12/27 18:36:51
    Katherine
    Yah.. More projection from the radical left? Being PERPETRATED by the radical left.
  • underdawg Katherine 2011/12/27 19:10:53
    underdawg
    Atheist are worthless animals thats why there are so many wars and genocides who cares about beast man who evolved from monkey crap.
  • All American 2011/11/30 15:25:25 (edited)
    All American
    +1
    It's a conspiracy, man! Let's smoke another doobie.
  • underdawg All Ame... 2011/11/30 16:50:45
    underdawg
    No way a conspiracy, are people even capable of assassinations, crimes against humanity, genocides, sabotage, treason, destroy nations and economies that dont submit to imperialist tyranny?

CONSPIRACY Too MONSTROUS To Conceive .......... http://www.henrymakow.com/000...

Karl Marx describes in his communist manifesto, the ten steps necessary to destroy a free enterprise system and replace it with a system of omnipotent government power, so as to effect a communist socialist state. Those ten steps are known as the Ten Planks of The Communist Manifesto --------------… http://www.libertyzone.com/Co...

“The surest way to overthrow an existing social order is to debauch the CURRENCY.” - Lenin

"Centralization of credit in the banks of the state, by means of a national bank with state capital and an exclusive monopoly." -- Fifth plank of the Communist Manifesto, 1848

"Communism has never come to power in a country that was not disrupted by war or corruption, or both". JFK

The New World Order is "Communism" ... http://www.henrymakow.com/wha...

“America will fall without a shot being fired. It will fall from within.” Nikita Krushchev

"We are moving toward a new world order, the w...

"We are moving toward a new world order, the world of communism. We shall never turn off that road." Mikhail Gorbachev 1987

... The Jesuits Created the US to Advance NWO http://www.henrymakow.com/the...
  • Melicious Kiss of PHAET 2011/11/29 19:08:21
  • sherjohnlockian 2011/11/29 16:32:22
    sherjohnlockian
    +1
    My friend has been saying this all along. He knows something is going to happen.
  • underdawg sherjoh... 2011/11/30 06:15:41
    underdawg
    I hope you listen to him. These unseen and seen evil powers that be are have many weapons and are using Communism to enslave and destroy all that is good free and holy, they hate God and humanity.

"FIRST, we will take Eastern Europe, THEN the masses of Asia. THEN we will encircle the United States, which will be the last bastion of capitalism. We shall not have to attack. It [the U. S.] will fall like a ripe grapefruit into our hands." - V. I. Lenin

"AMERICA IS LIKE A HEALTHY BODY AND ITS RESISTANCE IS THREEFOLD; ITS PATRIOTISM, ITS MORALITY, AND ITS SPIRITUAL LIFE. IF WE CAN UNDERMINE THESE THREE AREAS, AMERICA WILL COLLAPSE FROM WITHIN"
    ~JOSEPH STALIN
  • Shigyrl but outspoken on my... 2011/11/29 16:27:13
    Shigyrl but outspoken on my future
    +2
    You could of had my support. I do believe evil is at work in the world today. Then you had to go and post a link with some bs about my church. Yes you ignorant SOB I am catholic and proud to be so. Its people like you spreading outrageous false messages that piss me off. How dare you that. Then spout bible verses. From a book you would not have if it wasn't for the church started by christ. You are so typical. FYI we are in communion with the orthodox church. Many of our separated brethren from various protestant denominations are coming back to the beginning of it all. Because the catholic church is not allowing gays to change the teachings of God and Christ. There is no catholic conspiracy and there never has been. Like every useful idiot you choose to try and tear down the church. Which has the longest standing teachings steeped in tradition on marriage, family, human sexuality, and the sanctity of life.
  • Shawna Shigyrl... 2011/11/29 21:38:31
    Shawna
    ROTFL
  • Shigyrl... Shawna 2011/11/29 22:30:44
    Shigyrl but outspoken on my future
    +1
    The idiot from Canada. I should of known.
  • Shawna Shigyrl... 2011/11/29 22:41:21 (edited)
    Shawna
    +2
    Oh it's that polite woman I met recently. I noticed you are religious too. Should have known! It tells me a lot about YOUR intelligence.
  • Shigyrl... Shawna 2011/11/29 23:01:14
    Shigyrl but outspoken on my future
    +2
    Im very polite. You don't deserve the least bit of politeness at this time. Gloves off when you choose to act the fool with me. Im spoiling for fight today to. As far as my faith is concerned that does not determine intelligence or the lack there of. Neither does your non-belief make you some kind of intellectual giant. It just means you don't believe. Point blank period.
  • Shawna Shigyrl... 2011/11/29 23:10:49
    Shawna
    +2
    Wrong. Believing in an imaginary sky daddy absolutely does tell about your intelligence. You weren't polite when you came to my poll so I gave you back some of your own. You called someone else on this poll an ignorant SOB is that an example of how polite you are? Sorry, you're just a stupid bitch and I'm calling it as I see it. I have absolutely no doubt whatsoever that I am more intelligent than you are.
  • Shigyrl... Shawna 2011/11/30 00:36:59
    Shigyrl but outspoken on my future
    +2
    Actually it says nothing either way about my intelligence. I may have been snarky on your poll. I wasn't even close to rude. Unlike you I didn't call you out of your name. The person who wrote the blog they linked with this one. Is an ignorant SOB. FYI the only stupid bytch between us to is you dear. You wish you were more intelligent.
  • underdawg Shawna 2011/11/30 06:34:41
    underdawg
    sky daddy, have you seen the state of this world? the wars the crashing economies, the corrupt govts creating wars, churches selling out for money.
    The evil powers that be hate you me and all humans. How much care to see how they treat humans? They are here, no one gets out alive.

The purpose of the New World Order is the same as Communism. The Jesuits created Communism as a means to flout God's will and ENSLAVE HUMANITY. Karl Marx was hired to sell totalitarian rule ("the dictatorship of the proletariat") by pretending to espouse equality. He was a Satanist as were Trotsky, Lenin and Stalin.

"World dictatorship can be established only when the Victory of Socialism has been achieved in certain countries or groups of countries ... [and] when these federation of republics have finally grown into a world union
    of Soviet Socialist Republics uniting the whole of Mankind under the hegemony of the international proletariat
    organized as a state." ...... Joseph Stalin (1879-1953), Edomite-Russian Soviet leader successor of Lenin as head of the Communist Party, tyrant and mass murderer, Program of the Communist International (1936)

• Tommy Shigyrl... 2011/11/29 23:23:29
    Tommy
    +1
    "....I should HAVE known..." ;)
  • Shawna Tommy 2011/11/29 23:24:29
    Shawna
    +1
    OH no-she's intelligent so she must be correct.
  • Shigyrl... Tommy 2011/11/30 00:37:52
    Shigyrl but outspoken on my future
    +1
    Don't you have some homework to do. Some of that dumbed down liberal American curriculum.
  • Tommy Shigyrl... 2011/11/30 01:41:19 (edited)
    Tommy
    +1
    Not if I want to learn things properly

That is a pretty good comment coming from someone whose grammar I have just corrected. I think that you will find that the standard of my education is at a somewhat higher level than that of your own, sweetheart. I would not of course have mentioned it so as not to embarrass you but you did bring up the subject first.
  • Shigyrl... Tommy 2011/11/30 02:41:36
    Shigyrl but outspoken on my future
    +1
    I have little concern with grammar when responding on a blog via a cell phone. I seriously doubt your education is that superior if you are being taught under current standards. Especially when we are currently ranked 37th in the world.
  • Tommy Shigyrl... 2011/11/30 09:14:48
    Tommy
    +1
    How would you even know the first thing about education standards in Scotland? If "we" in your arrogant contextualisation of the word, means 'American', then I am surprised that it is as high as 37th.
  • Shigyrl... Tommy 2011/11/30 19:41:17
    Shigyrl but outspoken on my future
    +1
    Well one your national origin is not listed. Two the only thing raved about Scotland as far as education is concerned is the universities.
  • Tommy Shigyrl... 2011/11/29 23:35:57
    Tommy
    +1
    "From a book you would not have if it wasn't for the church started by christ"

Yes, the so-called "New Testament" anyway!
  • Shigyrl... Tommy 2011/11/30 00:25:30
    Shigyrl but outspoken on my future
    +1
    Sweetheart it was the church that combined the books of the old and the new into one. They put pen to paper. Last time I checked it was the crazy protestants who removed a quarter of the old. So don't go there with me on that anyway crap.
  • Tommy Shigyrl... 2011/11/30 01:31:54
    Tommy
    +1
    They may well have combined it. You did however say "started" .... sweetheart. :)
  • Shigyrl... Tommy 2011/11/30 02:43:47
    Shigyrl but outspoken on my future
    +2
    Sweetheart who gives a shyt. You obviously were able to comprehend. It wasn't gibberish. If your going to spend your time being a grammar nazi. You have your work cut out for you on SH.
  • Tommy Shigyrl... 2011/11/30 09:17:26
    Tommy
    +1
    Your confusion between the words "combined" and "started" is hardly a grammatical issue, sweetheart. :)
  • Shigyrl... Tommy 2011/11/30 20:06:23
    Shigyrl but outspoken on my future
    +1
    Now I understand your confusion. Sweetheart I wasn't confused you were. I said the book written by the church christ started. Now I know as someone across the pond this may be confusing. I don't speak the kings english. I speak what should be called American.
  • underdawg Shigyrl... 2011/11/30 06:23:49
    underdawg
    YOUR CHURCH??? Oh how easily the devil's servants can lead good people to the gates of HELL. EVIL is at work in many churches the devil needs to destroy born again believers and the word of God...

In spite of its phenomenal growth, Christianity has had apostate tendencies throughout history. But Paul speaks of a particularly significant departure from sound doctrine. This apostasy will be the climax of all previous apostate tendencies, and will be worldwide in scope. Paul continues his description of this apostasy in 1 Timothy 4:1-2, “Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron.”

Roman Catholicism is NOT genuine Christianity, but a mixture of numerous pagan doctrines and practices, all of which lead to sexual deviancy. The Catholic priests teach that Jesus was able to perform miracles only because He had gone into the Occult and was using the power of Occult spirits!
    http://www.cuttingedge.org/de...
  • Shigyrl... underdawg 2011/11/30 19:58:38
    Shigyrl but outspoken on my future
    +1
    Man you are so far off in left field its ridiculous. I don't where you get your information on catholicism or the priesthood. I have never been taught that christ used the power of the occult. As for the pagan doctrines and practices more bs. Not only am I a genuine christian as a convert I finally get to experience the fullness of my faith. Rather then the watered down version I had before. All I can say to you is this. Get the behind me Satan. You are committing a grave sin bearing false witness. Letting the father of lies fill your head with nonsense.
    We can do the same thing with WW3, start it and get with the program.
  • den 2011/11/29 15:34:42
    den
    +1
    but Jesus will come again and end all that and set up His kingdom which will stand forever
  • tncdel 2011/11/29 15:23:19
  • krayzrick 2011/11/29 15:19:12
    krayzrick
    +2
    Those that don't listen, will be the first to cry for help...
  • krayzrick krayzrick 2011/11/29 15:24:25
  • Che Guevara - Hero 2011/11/29 14:34:46
    Che Guevara - Hero
    +2
    LOL, Please post this in the UFO, Bigfoot, and Loch Ness Monster section of SH.
    UFO Bigfoot
  • underdawg Che Gue... 2011/11/30 06:39:15 (edited)
    underdawg
    HOW about in the FASCIST, MARXIST, COMMUNIST, NAZI, SKULL and Bones, Club of ROME , CFR section. Maybe in the OCCULT section withe wiches, satanist, soothsayers, black magicians, the achlemist, the mystics etc. Maybe under the evolution Big Bang please a BIG BANG EVOLUTION atheist are so gullible.
  • Mr.Hoodz the Truth Troll 2011/11/29 14:22:55
    Mr.Hoodz the Truth Troll
    +3
    For all the none believers I believe JFK got his tin foil hat shot off for being a "conspiracy theorist" Truth is stranger than fiction. Ask yourself why they forcefully drug us with the fluoride in our water and tell us its good for our teeth or why they allow GMO crops on the market and do not make companies label them GMO. What about all the chemicals they allow in our food to preserve it and make its taste better? Bet you folks laughing love the msg in your food and the aspartame in your diet soda.

brainwashed
  • krayzrick Mr.Hood... 2011/11/29 15:23:13
    krayzrick
    +1
    Anyone, that can see the 'big picture' of the world, should be able to see that clearly, there is something going on under the surface....
  • underdawg krayzrick 2011/11/30 06:45:02
    underdawg
    +1
    its out in the open

"The propaganda of Communism throughout the world, in organization and direction is in the hands of Vatican's Jesuit agents. As for anyone who does not know that the Bolshevist movement in Russia is edomite Jewish?? , I can only say that he must be a man who is taken in by the suppression of our deplorable press." .......
    Hilaire Belloc (1870-1953) renowned historian, member of the Fabian Society, friend of George Bernard Shaw and H G Wells quoted in G. K.'s WEEKLY, February 4 (1937)

2014/12/20 19:27:25