The Ron Paul Wager: The Results and the Reason

Balladeer-PWCM-POTL 2012/04/15 01:16:41
I have read the posts  and you are RIGHT
Leave the Ron Paulbots ALONE (paid for the Obama 2012 campiagn)
ron Paul is our LEADER...well will follow HIM because he is on a 'mission from God"
You are WRONG..because..well you simply ARE because we say so...and oh yeah  you are fat
(OTHER: Courtesy of the Fat Man)
One week ago I posted a wager aimed at the Ron Paul Fanatics .. The bet was simple:

IF Ron Paul is the GOP Presidential Nominee..I agree to LEAVE Sodahead

IF Ron Paul is NOT the nominee..then whoever takes my bet has to leave SodaHead

The Results lived down to my expectations of Ron Paulbots..they behaved as I figured..

Pages of tiresome cyber-vomit...only THREE took the bet...ONE has already deactivated their account to keep from paying..High Tech welshing is STILL welshing.

another has all but said they will do the same thing as they implied they have a pocketful of identities to use.

Once you read their self-centered egotistical garbage you will draw the same conclusions as i have as to what the Ron Paulbots will do come the General election in November

A) They will stay home and pout

B) They will write in 'Ron Paul'

C) they will vote third party

all three options can only benefit OBAMA...and they simply do not care.

go to the site read their drivel

NOW THE REASON;

i KNEW they wouldn't line up to take my bet....and by their action they hope to cover up up their pettiness with words...lots and lots of words...well folks
DEEDS NOT WORDS
are what is necessary to save the Republic.

THIS is why..
the Republican President , to save the Republic is going to have do some SERIOUS actions ....

OR if Obama is reelected (thanks in part to the Ron Paulbots)

WE THE PEOPLE will have to save the Republic and THAT will take

COURAGE and INTEGRITY qualities sadly lacking in Ron Paulbots

For those that have said 'we need to reach out to Ron Paul supporters.'

well , my friends, IN THEIR OWN words Ron Paulbots are Fanatics..worse they are SELFISH to a very high degree, their inability to face the fact that their 'hero' is not going to be the nominee will result in the reelection of Obama..PERIOD

in the dark and trying days ahead, we can NOT count on those that supported Ron Paul..worse , like their 'messiah' they will happily collaborate with the enemy.

Read More: http://www.sodahead.com/united-states/attention-ro...

• LAAD Gunner - USMC 2012/04/15 03:05:21 (edited)
    You are WRONG..because..well you simply ARE because we say so...and oh yeah ...
    LAAD Gunner - USMC
    +36
    I'd like to start out by saying that for those of you here who do not know, almost all Ron Paul supporters have been blocked by this egotistical fat@$$, so only a small fraction were able to participate in his poll. I would also like to add that any nut-less bech can propose a bet he knows he'll when, when the odds are in his favor 100 to 1 (if not more). And he won't open up his poll to Paul supporters because he's a gutless bech with a massive superiority complex.

That being said, enjoy another 4 years of Obama, it's clearly what you want. You've been indoctrinated by the MSM and want to have your spoon fed candidate. Guess what, Romney won't win and it'll be four more years of Obama. If you want Obama out and you want to get things fixed, vote Paul.

Paul supporters THINK for ourselves, because that's the only way Paul supporters have came about, we have to do the research on our own because the media sure as heck doesn't cover it. What we also do is we respect liberty and our CONSTITUTION which is what we want our country to get back to.

Anyone who doesn't support Ron Paul consider this. Are you saying that the fed ISN'T a perpetual debt machine that is destroying our country from the inside out? Ok...what is it exactly? Oh and while we're at it how bout economy...what is you...

Anyone who doesn't support Ron Paul consider this. Are you saying that the fed ISN'T a perpetual debt machine that is destroying our country from the inside out? Ok...what is it exactly? Oh and while we're at it how bout economy...what is your candidates plan to fix it? Or a bigger question, how does your candidate plan to eliminate trillions of dollars off our debt? Hmm? And Iran...interesting...so just how does pissing them off...and other countries for that matter...keep the U.S. safe? I would love an answer to that. And yes smoke em if you got em. Well...IF your state says it's ok. Ron Paul isn't going to make smoking pot legal. He's going to turn the authority over to the STATES where Constitutionally that power is SUPPOSED to be.

And then there is this attitude that a vote for Paul is a vote for Obama. That Ron Paul can't win. That we have to vote for ABO. We have to vote for the establishment candidate, that we have to vote for the lesser of two evils....It is THAT attitude which is EXACTLY the reason why America is so f**kd up right now. You and so many other are so BRAINWASHED that you can't see past the mainstream candidate! You can't see past the candidate that is being spoon-fed to you by the media! Or can you not see that connection? Can you not see that the "winning" candidates are spoon fed to the public by the media, allll the way through the race? Voting for the lesser of two evils is a bs vote, THAT is the wasted vote and the vote for Obama. Not only can Romney NOT win, but also even if he DID he would be just another status quo dbag, who wouldn't do shift to change anything. But you're ok with that right? Never-ending debt... never-ending war....yeah that's all fine and dandy right? As long as you vote for the candidate with and "Rep" after his name, even if he's truly a progressive...grow up! Learn to see beyond that freakin box that you're in! Because the way your thought process works right now, is going to ensure that America stays in a permanent f***ing black hole until it finds itself in a Greece style collapse. But that can't happen to the USofA right?

No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it.

Albert Einstein

But fix a problem with the same level of consciousness that created it is EXACTLY what most people are trying to do. How the hail is more of the same going to fix anything?

ABO will ensure that our country stays just as f**kd in the future as it is now. You cannot fix a problem with such childish tactics. You vote for a man with solutions, not for the man with the right name and the right amount of money, getting supported by the "right people" i.e. the establishment. All you're proving is that you're no better than the establishment is and that you want to ensure another four years of Obama, because you still don't realize, ROMNEY is still Obama, you can put him in a Republican hat, dress him up, but he's still the same thing.

So anyone buying into Ballaqueer's bs, good for you. You're giving the current administration exactly what they want. You're voting for the hand picked media puppet, congratulations. You will ensure that this country continues on its path of destruction. As for you Ballaqueer, you can go f#ck yourself you obnoxious twit. And I'm sure that I'm going to get blocked for this because that's the way you are, you're a blocking little bech and once a bech, you're always a bech. So go ahead and block me, but know that you're a pathetic, egotistical loser who cannot answer valid questions, offer intelligent debate or facts, but that your only salvation is that little block button.

• Ballade... Chris -... 2012/04/15 16:55:50
    Balladeer-PWCM-POTL
    you stay home or vote third party...that's a defacto vote for Obama...that is called REALPOLITIK
  • Chris -... Ballade... 2012/04/15 16:58:37 (edited)
  • Ballade... Chris -... 2012/04/15 17:01:13
    Balladeer-PWCM-POTL
    dude again so voting third party stops obama how?
  • Chris -... Ballade... 2012/04/15 17:07:40
  • Ballade... Chris -... 2012/04/15 17:12:21
    Balladeer-PWCM-POTL
    oh come on it's time to use your head...look we don';t get our perfect candidate....your guy has 51 delegates.....it's time to think aobut someone other than yourself...what's MORE important....HOW can you vote for the best candidate when the republic is history?.......you are insisting that the chairs be arranged your way...on teh Titanic
  • Chris -... Ballade... 2012/04/15 17:26:00
  • Ballade... Chris -... 2012/04/15 17:27:54 (edited)
    Balladeer-PWCM-POTL
    +1
    no you AREN'T thinking abut the nation you are thinking about yourself.....you refuse to see that your actions will benefit the enemy.....you think 4 more years of obama will help the country????.... we have the REALITY of Obama's evil VS the MAYBE bad actions of Romney...and I am looking at people could care less of a free republic....they support Ron paul
  • Chris -... Ballade... 2012/04/15 17:31:16
  • Ballade... Chris -... 2012/04/15 17:33:38
    Balladeer-PWCM-POTL
    +2
    I made the same decision you did in 08...and I helped to bring this evil to pass
  • Chris -... Ballade... 2012/04/16 10:32:54
  • Ballade... Chris -... 2012/04/16 15:58:51
    Balladeer-PWCM-POTL
    +1
    and if you vote third party you emperil free elections by helping to reelect Obama
  • Chris -... Ballade... 2012/04/16 18:15:52
  • Ballade... Chris -... 2012/04/16 21:11:33
    Balladeer-PWCM-POTL
    +1
    and you think that you will br spared because you are a Believer in Paul
  • Chris -... Ballade... 2012/04/17 10:34:51
  • Ballade... Chris -... 2012/04/17 16:14:11
    Balladeer-PWCM-POTL
    +1
    so vote in a republican you have a better chance than Obama.....you vote third party THAT's a vote for Obama...don't you realize that?
  • Chris -... Ballade... 2012/04/17 18:05:11
  • Stevern... Chris -... 2012/04/15 18:10:17 (edited)
    Steverno~POTL~PWCM~JLA
    +15
    Hey,Chris...I have to respectfully disagree with your 2nd point.Even your vote for The Republican Presidential Ticket is important in even in the overwhelming "Blue State" of Maryland.

There is a real possibility that Romney could win the Presidential Election,via the "Electoral College" won states & delegates.And lose the overall popular vote,to Obama,nationwide.Just like what happen with Bush,in the 2000 election.

Obama strikes me an being a narcissistic "sore loser" type.And use this
    "unjust election result" as an excuse to not let go the "reigns of power" that he has gotten so used to.Plus his minions in the #OWS movement ,labor unions, entitlement parasites & other malcontents would take to the streets,in protests & riots.Thus giving Obama the excuse to declare a "State of Emergency" & overturn the election result.

Even if this "Worst Case" result didn't happen,and Obama respectfully steps down.The Democrats & the MSM would say the new President Romney doesn't have a legitimate election mandate.Due to the fact he didn't have the majority of Americans that voted for him.So the Democrats & the MSM would vigorously fight him on every Executive Order,law & Executive Branch rule change,saying he's not a legitimate President!

So please reconsider who you vote for,in November.It is that important!
  • Chris -... Stevern... 2012/04/16 10:36:53
  • Ballade... Chris -... 2012/04/16 16:01:30
    Balladeer-PWCM-POTL
    +1
    so you sacrifice the country?......the reason why the anti-slavery clause in teh declaration.. was dropped the South refused to COMPROMISE...and so for the nation to survive the clause had to go....starting the country was MORE important....well right now SAVING the country is more important than you not getting the candidate you want. your selfishness could doom us all
  • Chris -... Ballade... 2012/04/16 18:17:25
  • Farnsworth 2012/04/15 10:54:53
    I have read the posts and you are RIGHT
    Farnsworth
    +13
    You have discovered the "three laws" at the center of the "I Paulbot" programming.
    Good job!

Never mind giving the facts about what their votes will do based on the "three laws", its more important to "stand on principal" and just let the republic fail and allow Obama to get a 2nd term.
    To me it's just infantile, it's no different than the Obama true believers.

Seems it you and me against the RP Borg

starfleet vs borg
  • Ballade... Farnsworth 2012/04/15 16:40:13
    Balladeer-PWCM-POTL
    +1
    Paulborgs...an accurate description
  • Pm 2012/04/15 07:45:13
    I have read the posts and you are RIGHT
    Pm
    +3
    He is an isolationist plain and simple. He interprets the constitution in his own ways and misleads his followers to believe he is the only person fighting for it.
    He is scamming his supporters by taking their donations for his campaign. Fully knowing he will not be the nominee or even have the slightest change as third party.
    His knowledge with economics is extremely poor and highly progressive.
  • JERSEYDUDE Pm 2012/04/15 18:49:40
    JERSEYDUDE
    1st of all being a little isolanist right now would do WONDERS for this country

2nd Ron Paul is technically NOT an isolantionist ( learn wtf it means before you use it )

3rd maybe YOU and your "lawyers" are misinterpreting the constitution that is if youve even read it before

4th Ron Paul predicted the economic crisis unlike so many others so id say his economics is better than most
  • Ballade... JERSEYDUDE 2012/04/15 19:19:20
    Balladeer-PWCM-POTL
    predicted..and did WHAT ol 1 in 680 is hardly the Lion of Congress...YOU HAVE 51 DELEGATES
  • Pm JERSEYDUDE 2012/04/16 05:53:22
    Pm
    NOn inter and isolation only differs with open trade. However, his stance on monetary policy will effectively stunt all foreign trade...For example, creating a competing currency. And going back to a gold standard. We would lose our position as the world reserve currency. And deflate to the economic size of Greece.
    I dont think Ron Paul has read the constitution. He literally thinks everything the congress passes is against the constitution. He said he would of voted against freeing the slaves because he said it was unconstitutional.
    Ron Paul didn't predict anything. He has been claiming an entire collapse and hyper inflation for the past 20 years. All of which haven't happened.
  • S. Gompers 2012/04/15 07:19:12
    (OTHER: Courtesy of the Fat Man)
    S. Gompers
    +4
    You forgot option D for benefiting Obama: Hawk a super liberal RINO all the way through the primary season who is known for banning guns, having been pro abortion, issuing permits for "special" marriage, creating universal healthcare, pro bailouts, pro illegal alien, that will ensure division within the GOP between true conservatives and the liberal majority.

Your posts Balladeer were the most self centered and arrogant of them all, even resorting to name calling hissy fits like a little girl. Deeds to the contrary of conservative ideals Romney has spent a lifetime achieving in the name of proud liberals such as yourself. You won't be holding your nose to vote liberal Balladeer since you were hawking the super liberal since way before the Ohio primary. You could have at least faked backing conservatives till Ohio cast its lot to the RINO's before pretending to do so now out of duty to party.

It's tough to run for president as a social conservative when you previously led one of the country's most liberal states in a very liberal fashion. Romney won't save the Republic, he is part of the problem just like so many store bought politicians of both sides.

I will say again, I have never voted for a gun banner in my life, I won't start now, and anyone that does is a traitor to country, Constitution, and party...
  • Ballade... S. Gompers 2012/04/15 16:41:23
    Balladeer-PWCM-POTL
    and you have PROOF he will be WORSE than Obama? share it l,ets do a side by side of what you claim Romney has done VS what obama HAS done
  • S. Gompers Ballade... 2012/04/16 03:13:07
    S. Gompers
    All you got to do is look at what was DONE in Mass., none of that has been done on a national level except Romney, I mean Obamacare. Seek and you shall find Balladeer, as I said I lived there for a time under his governorship while under contract, it is a very repressive State. And as I said I have never voted for a gun banner of either party and never will.

I follow actions, not words written by a speach writer to make you feel all tingly.
  • Ballade... S. Gompers 2012/04/16 03:24:53
    Balladeer-PWCM-POTL
    yup and obama still comes off worse....again REALITY CHECK PAULBORG..The nominee will be romney so there is your choice...NOW as a PaulBorg you will make the stupidest deecision possible and one that will benefit obama
  • S. Gompers Ballade... 2012/04/16 05:58:56
    S. Gompers
    Did I miss something, when did Obama ban guns? I haven't seen illegals working at the Whitehouse, or a few of those other things... I already told you which way I would be voting you little name calling sissy boy. You and the liberals are the only ones I see on here calling names, yet one more thing you have in common.

This is a free country still, and just like you have the right to vote for a liberal failure of a candidate, the rest of us have a right not to. The fact that you chose to try to force a liberal down conservatives throats is your problem, not ours. You should have thought of that before you threw yourself in with this man way before the Ohio primary.

Are these two candidates truly the best America has to offer? If so it is over for all of us.
  • Ballade... S. Gompers 2012/04/16 16:03:52
    Balladeer-PWCM-POTL
    so you wiull aid Obama because you are simply throwing a hissy fit? YOU are giving up..PERIOD...' none of the republicans are perfect...therefor lets turn teh country over to an islamosocialist like Obama....bet you voted for Issue 2
  • S. Gompers Ballade... 2012/04/16 16:41:48
    S. Gompers
    You have already given him all the aid he needs, you RINO's should have thought about that before you split the party in favor of liberalism. I have only given up on RINO's Balladeer, you broke the party, and I am choosing to fight another way. A lib is a lib whether they wear a D or an R.
  • Ballade... S. Gompers 2012/04/16 16:44:22
    Balladeer-PWCM-POTL
    so you KNOW Romney is worse than Obama? bet you stayed home on Issue 2
  • S. Gompers Ballade... 2012/04/16 16:50:09
    S. Gompers
    i don't work for the state, and I never stay home, Romney and Obama are equally bad for America. I earn my money.

You are giving me a choice of bad or bad, I choose not to choose bad. The second amendment and other things is important to me.
  • Ballade... S. Gompers 2012/04/16 16:57:41
    Balladeer-PWCM-POTL
    yeah and reelecting Obama will insure your second amendment rights???
  • S. Gompers Ballade... 2012/04/17 02:40:43
    S. Gompers
    Romney already took some away in Mass., he is definitely a banner. As I said, you offer a choice of bad or bad...

And I will never vote for a banner of either party, your arguements are very lame.
  • Ballade... S. Gompers 2012/04/17 02:50:12 (edited)
    Balladeer-PWCM-POTL
    riiight Romney has somehow managed to drop our Nation's credit rating....romney somehow has stopped the drilling of ANWR or the gulf by American companies...Romney is promising more for russia...Romney is helping to establish the Caliphate...you PaulBorg will definitely destroy the republic
  • S. Gompers Ballade... 2012/04/17 05:24:39
    S. Gompers
    Romney banned guns, and will do anything for money just like the other guy.

The credit rating has been building for years. No one trusts American banking anymore. A Caliphate would like your guns banned...

The Republicans and Democrats both worked hard destroying the Republic.
  • Ballade... S. Gompers 2012/04/17 05:37:12
    Balladeer-PWCM-POTL
    oh boy let me guess you believe THEY are in control of the world...a kook

2014/10/21 11:53:41