The Ron Paul Wager: The Results and the Reason

Balladeer-PWCM-POTL 2012/04/15 01:16:41
I have read the posts  and you are RIGHT
Leave the Ron Paulbots ALONE (paid for the Obama 2012 campiagn)
ron Paul is our LEADER...well will follow HIM because he is on a 'mission from God"
You are WRONG..because..well you simply ARE because we say so...and oh yeah  you are fat
(OTHER: Courtesy of the Fat Man)
One week ago I posted a wager aimed at the Ron Paul Fanatics .. The bet was simple:

IF Ron Paul is the GOP Presidential Nominee..I agree to LEAVE Sodahead

IF Ron Paul is NOT the nominee..then whoever takes my bet has to leave SodaHead

The Results lived down to my expectations of Ron Paulbots..they behaved as I figured..

Pages of tiresome cyber-vomit...only THREE took the bet...ONE has already deactivated their account to keep from paying..High Tech welshing is STILL welshing.

another has all but said they will do the same thing as they implied they have a pocketful of identities to use.

Once you read their self-centered egotistical garbage you will draw the same conclusions as i have as to what the Ron Paulbots will do come the General election in November

A) They will stay home and pout

B) They will write in 'Ron Paul'

C) they will vote third party

all three options can only benefit OBAMA...and they simply do not care.

go to the site read their drivel

NOW THE REASON;

i KNEW they wouldn't line up to take my bet....and by their action they hope to cover up up their pettiness with words...lots and lots of words...well folks
DEEDS NOT WORDS
are what is necessary to save the Republic.

THIS is why..
the Republican President , to save the Republic is going to have do some SERIOUS actions ....

OR if Obama is reelected (thanks in part to the Ron Paulbots)

WE THE PEOPLE will have to save the Republic and THAT will take

COURAGE and INTEGRITY qualities sadly lacking in Ron Paulbots

For those that have said 'we need to reach out to Ron Paul supporters.'

well , my friends, IN THEIR OWN words Ron Paulbots are Fanatics..worse they are SELFISH to a very high degree, their inability to face the fact that their 'hero' is not going to be the nominee will result in the reelection of Obama..PERIOD

in the dark and trying days ahead, we can NOT count on those that supported Ron Paul..worse , like their 'messiah' they will happily collaborate with the enemy.

Read More: http://www.sodahead.com/united-states/attention-ro...

• LAAD Gunner - USMC 2012/04/15 03:05:21 (edited)
    You are WRONG..because..well you simply ARE because we say so...and oh yeah ...
    LAAD Gunner - USMC
    +36
    I'd like to start out by saying that for those of you here who do not know, almost all Ron Paul supporters have been blocked by this egotistical fat@$$, so only a small fraction were able to participate in his poll. I would also like to add that any nut-less bech can propose a bet he knows he'll when, when the odds are in his favor 100 to 1 (if not more). And he won't open up his poll to Paul supporters because he's a gutless bech with a massive superiority complex.

That being said, enjoy another 4 years of Obama, it's clearly what you want. You've been indoctrinated by the MSM and want to have your spoon fed candidate. Guess what, Romney won't win and it'll be four more years of Obama. If you want Obama out and you want to get things fixed, vote Paul.

Paul supporters THINK for ourselves, because that's the only way Paul supporters have came about, we have to do the research on our own because the media sure as heck doesn't cover it. What we also do is we respect liberty and our CONSTITUTION which is what we want our country to get back to.

Anyone who doesn't support Ron Paul consider this. Are you saying that the fed ISN'T a perpetual debt machine that is destroying our country from the inside out? Ok...what is it exactly? Oh and while we're at it how bout economy...what is you...

Anyone who doesn't support Ron Paul consider this. Are you saying that the fed ISN'T a perpetual debt machine that is destroying our country from the inside out? Ok...what is it exactly? Oh and while we're at it how bout economy...what is your candidates plan to fix it? Or a bigger question, how does your candidate plan to eliminate trillions of dollars off our debt? Hmm? And Iran...interesting...so just how does pissing them off...and other countries for that matter...keep the U.S. safe? I would love an answer to that. And yes smoke em if you got em. Well...IF your state says it's ok. Ron Paul isn't going to make smoking pot legal. He's going to turn the authority over to the STATES where Constitutionally that power is SUPPOSED to be.

And then there is this attitude that a vote for Paul is a vote for Obama. That Ron Paul can't win. That we have to vote for ABO. We have to vote for the establishment candidate, that we have to vote for the lesser of two evils....It is THAT attitude which is EXACTLY the reason why America is so f**kd up right now. You and so many other are so BRAINWASHED that you can't see past the mainstream candidate! You can't see past the candidate that is being spoon-fed to you by the media! Or can you not see that connection? Can you not see that the "winning" candidates are spoon fed to the public by the media, allll the way through the race? Voting for the lesser of two evils is a bs vote, THAT is the wasted vote and the vote for Obama. Not only can Romney NOT win, but also even if he DID he would be just another status quo dbag, who wouldn't do shift to change anything. But you're ok with that right? Never-ending debt... never-ending war....yeah that's all fine and dandy right? As long as you vote for the candidate with and "Rep" after his name, even if he's truly a progressive...grow up! Learn to see beyond that freakin box that you're in! Because the way your thought process works right now, is going to ensure that America stays in a permanent f***ing black hole until it finds itself in a Greece style collapse. But that can't happen to the USofA right?

No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it.

Albert Einstein

But fix a problem with the same level of consciousness that created it is EXACTLY what most people are trying to do. How the hail is more of the same going to fix anything?

ABO will ensure that our country stays just as f**kd in the future as it is now. You cannot fix a problem with such childish tactics. You vote for a man with solutions, not for the man with the right name and the right amount of money, getting supported by the "right people" i.e. the establishment. All you're proving is that you're no better than the establishment is and that you want to ensure another four years of Obama, because you still don't realize, ROMNEY is still Obama, you can put him in a Republican hat, dress him up, but he's still the same thing.

So anyone buying into Ballaqueer's bs, good for you. You're giving the current administration exactly what they want. You're voting for the hand picked media puppet, congratulations. You will ensure that this country continues on its path of destruction. As for you Ballaqueer, you can go f#ck yourself you obnoxious twit. And I'm sure that I'm going to get blocked for this because that's the way you are, you're a blocking little bech and once a bech, you're always a bech. So go ahead and block me, but know that you're a pathetic, egotistical loser who cannot answer valid questions, offer intelligent debate or facts, but that your only salvation is that little block button.

• I am me 2012/05/05 14:01:46
    (OTHER: Courtesy of the Fat Man)
    I am me
    You just don't get it. Voting for someone 99% evil to replace one that is 100% evil isn't something to be proud of. Standing up for a belief in something no matter what the outcome may be is something to be proud of. I believe in liberty. You believe in what exactly? Voting for whoever isn't Obama? I'm sorry that you are proud of that.
  • Ballade... I am me 2012/05/05 18:00:56
    Balladeer-PWCM-POTL
    YOUR actions will put Obama BACK into office THAT is the bottom line
  • ScottyG - Faqueue 2012/04/21 16:14:55
    I have read the posts and you are RIGHT
    ScottyG - Faqueue
    Te Pbots will hand it over to Obama! And the real damage will be done to Rand Paul. He will never be able to run for POTUS after his dad's debacle.
  • Ballade... ScottyG... 2012/04/21 18:40:08
    Balladeer-PWCM-POTL
    +1
    as i stated to you on other site...we are fighting a two front war the obama Bootlickers on one side....the PaulBorg on the other...and the Republic is at stake. as for Rand Paul....IF daddykins screws the pooch at the convention or afterwards...if daddy doesn't get the word out to the PaulBorg to vote republican this November...Rand paul's career is OVER..PERIOD. i can tell you personally Daddy will be retired and safe....I will make Rand Paul my personal quest...they help Obama to destroy the Republic, the PaulBorg and their leaders will pay
  • POWERSHAKER 2012/04/17 06:28:46
  • Ballade... POWERSH... 2012/04/17 16:12:59
    Balladeer-PWCM-POTL
    Not really if the paulBorg KNOW that Ron Paul will be the nominee it should be a sucker bet for THEM....it shows they won't put something on the line..

"Ethics always change when consequences become personal"
  • steven 2012/04/16 23:05:11
    (OTHER: Courtesy of the Fat Man)
    steven
    +4
    I don't need a page to say it's a misleading fools' bet. I favor Paul and always will, he is not infallible, but he is certainly better than the other choices. I don't know of any rule or peer pressure that would make me consider closing my account here to say I favor him. Live with it.
  • Ballade... steven 2012/04/16 23:30:49
    Balladeer-PWCM-POTL
    thank God our Founders weren't Ron Paul supporters ...'we pledge our lives, our fortunes, our sacred honour'....Ron paul people won't put anything on the the line
  • steven Ballade... 2012/04/18 02:30:03 (edited)
    steven
    +3
    You call thirty years of preaching to idiots who can't see his prophecies fuflilled before their very eyes 'nothing'? You really are blind.
  • Ballade... steven 2012/04/18 02:35:36
    Balladeer-PWCM-POTL
    DEEDS NOT WORDS..paulborg
  • jimrthy BN-0 2012/04/16 20:49:47
    (OTHER: Courtesy of the Fat Man)
    jimrthy BN-0
    +4
    You are absolutely clueless.

The Republican machine is going to keep steam-rolling us into nominating Romney, despite the fact that everyone with any sense recognizes the fact that, for all intents and purposes, he's every bit as bit as bad as Obama. But, hey. He has an R after his name on the ballot. And he has paler skin.

Never mind that their policies are exactly the same, on every single issue that actually matters.

Any republican who actually cares about things like liberty and the Constitution *will* be voting for Dr. Paul and donating to his campaign. Last time I checked, the primaries are barely half done.

I know the statists are terrified that America might actually wake up and pay attention to the values he's talking about. Get used to the idea. I am sick and tired of your Gestapo BS. I am not going back to sleep.

You can throw me into a detainment camp and torture me to death. That's what politicians like McCain, Obama, and Romney are really advocating. Until you do that, I *will* be telling Americans that we have the right and authority to live as free individuals.
  • praiserock 2012/04/16 13:31:08
    (OTHER: Courtesy of the Fat Man)
    praiserock
    +1
    Honestly, I wasn't 100% enamored for a single one running for the GOP nomination, less so now. They all had a few qualities that I liked, emphasis on few. What'd I really like to see sometime in my lifetime is an actual small, limited government politician who doesn't show signs of having lost his (or her) grip with reality. The last thing I want to see though is another term for Team Barry or another president with his liberal ideals in my lifetime. So while I can empathize with some of the people in the Paul camp (personal liberty is a great ideal), I'm not going to protest and stay home in November either. But if any of the GOP higher-ups are perusing about here, I'm growing tired of the conservative in name only and the compassionate conservative meme crowd.
  • Ballade... praiserock 2012/04/16 15:56:33
    Balladeer-PWCM-POTL
    so am I...I thought the same in 08...well NOW the republic is in peril and yes we conservatives are going to have to hold our noses and vote Romney...then work to purge the GOP
  • RG 2012/04/16 04:07:44
    RG
    +1
    The Paulbots are salviating in anticipation of "sticking it to us" and serving up Obama to America------just because they couldn't FORCE Republicans to vote for the Impostor Libertarian who couldn't "make it" running on the Libertarian ticket. How's that for bitterness on their part.

ONE GROUP OF PAULBOTS BEATING THE BONGO DRUMS WHEN OBONGO WINS.
    group of bongo drumers
  • Ballade... RG 2012/04/16 04:13:48
    Balladeer-PWCM-POTL
    +2
    it sure sounds like it...'our boy didn't win..so we will help to destroy the country'...the vichy french is being replaced by the Paul American
  • RG Ballade... 2012/04/16 04:28:11
    RG
    +2
    It must be some sort of insanity--Every singe candidate was denigrated into the ground by Paulbots, except Romney. I was so hoping for Santorum to stay the course. He made such a good showing with minimal finances. Even he was attacked by the wretches. Guess it's Paul or no one in their book, which is the same as saying: "Let 'em have Obama then!"

Every candidate was an improvement over the Usurper, yet they were all heeled into the ground. Insanity!
  • Ballade... RG 2012/04/16 04:43:03
    Balladeer-PWCM-POTL
    +2
    that's it in the Proverbial nutshell they will eithe have Paul or the end of the republic....they must believe that as the 'faithful' they will somehow be spared from the disaster
  • RG Ballade... 2012/04/16 04:49:04
    RG
    +2
    Well, they won't be spared, because by playing against "us" they will be chaining themselve to the evil usurper and we will all be dragged down just because they are throwing a temper tantrum. Definitly the height of insanity!
  • Ballade... RG 2012/04/16 04:50:13
    Balladeer-PWCM-POTL
    +2
    hence my using the example of teh vichy French the ones that sold out to hitler
  • RG Ballade... 2012/04/16 06:07:42
    RG
    +2
    Most certainly an apt example!
  • jimrthy... Ballade... 2012/04/16 21:28:47
    jimrthy BN-0
    +1
    Actually, you have it backwards.

We see the republic ending unless some meaningful and drastic change is made. And we're preparing for it to be swept away. Unlike you fools who are pretending that the cosmetic differences between Romney and Obama actually mean anything.

Have fun eating your shoes.
  • Ballade... jimrthy... 2012/04/16 21:31:37
    Balladeer-PWCM-POTL
    your Weedsiah has 52 delegates...and you will be returning obama to power
  • jimrthy... Ballade... 2012/04/26 18:56:19
    jimrthy BN-0
    If the republicans are stupid enough to nominate Romney, Obama's policies stay in power, no matter what.

Last I checked, less than half the states have actually chosen their delegates. There's still a chance to turn the tide.
  • Ballade... jimrthy... 2012/04/26 19:03:43
    Balladeer-PWCM-POTL
    moron...check the list so you are saying as of april 26 we have what 25 to thirty states left?

http://projects.wsj.com/campa...

there are 14 states left to have a primary , dimbulb. 14...for your weedsiah to win he will have to win ALL 14 states
  • jimrthy... RG 2012/04/16 21:26:59
    jimrthy BN-0
    +1
    Actually, anyone who was paying attention would understand that Santorum buckled under just when his campaign was swinging back around to states he should have won.

Oh, but you're too stupid to have actually been paying attention.

At least Santorum was different than Obama. Unlike Romney who's exactly the same, for all intents and purposes.
  • Ballade... jimrthy... 2012/04/16 21:27:54
    Balladeer-PWCM-POTL
    +1
    I would temper your comments if I were you
  • jimrthy... Ballade... 2012/04/26 18:58:01
    jimrthy BN-0
    Meh. You aren't me. Why would I bother?
  • Ballade... jimrthy... 2012/04/26 19:04:43
    Balladeer-PWCM-POTL
    simple you can be blocked from spewing your cyber vomit onto this blog
  • RG jimrthy... 2012/04/16 22:06:57
    RG
    +1
    "Oh, but you're too stupid to have actually been paying attention"

Now you identified yourself well with such a derogatory remark. Congratulations!

Santorum operated on a shoestring budget compared with other candidates, much to his credit - and yes he is a lot better than Romney -------or Paul.
  • jimrthy... RG 2012/04/26 19:00:23
    jimrthy BN-0
    I won't argue better/worse with Santorum vs. Paul. I happen to like freedom, Santorum followers like Control. Either option is better than the Romney/Obama vote that the MSM and Party Elites insist are our choice.
  • James 2012/04/16 02:21:56
    James
    +2
    http://www.geekfill.com/wp-co...

Yeah....I'm still going with the longshot...
  • Ballade... James 2012/04/16 02:24:21
    Balladeer-PWCM-POTL
    why?
  • James Ballade... 2012/04/16 02:27:25
    James
    +2
    I stand by Libertarian principles....not Republocrat hyperbole. Isn't Dubya and Obozo enough evidence to show that who we all "think" is the best candidate isn't really?
  • Ballade... James 2012/04/16 02:30:23 (edited)
    Balladeer-PWCM-POTL
    +1
    hmmm as i understand the Quisling Ron Paul is running as a REPUBLICAN...but is in reality a Libertarian....wow great ethics there...NOW since the Quisling hasn't a chance here's the $64,000 question...what will you PaulBorgs DO on election day....so far I have given not one but THREE likely actions
  • James Ballade... 2012/04/16 02:35:43
    James
    +1
    I'm still writing in his name.
  • Ballade... James 2012/04/16 02:37:53
    Balladeer-PWCM-POTL
    +1
    thought you would and THIS campaign appreciates your stupidity..

Obama 2012
  • James Ballade... 2012/04/16 02:38:44
    James
    +1
    Oh! You mean Bush lite?
  • Ballade... James 2012/04/16 02:39:28
    Balladeer-PWCM-POTL
    +1
    the guy you are helping to reelect
  • James Ballade... 2012/04/16 02:40:51
    James
    +2
    Right....Bush lite.....
  • Uranos7 James 2012/04/16 07:28:04 (edited)
    Uranos7
    +3
    Looks more like Bush Dark to me.
    I admit Romney was my #3 choice (out of 4 that aint good) and I liked Ron Paul better. But I would vote for Hillary over this fool 'Oduma'.

I will be voting for Romney. constitution

2014/11/29 03:46:19