The Romneys Take a 'Vacation' in New Hampshire: Who's the Best at Faking It for a Photo?

Chris D 2012/07/03 18:00:00
It's always awkward when politicians take vacations, trying to be like the rest of us. They have to look like they are having family time, but usually it's all just a publicity stunt. There are forced fake family moments, and embarrassing pictures in bathing suits. The Obamas like to go to Martha's Vineyard. The Bushes were partial to Maine. Who does the fake vacation better?

ABCNEWS.GO.COM reports:
The Romney brood on vacation, on holidays, and generally just playing around.

abcnews reports romney brood vacation holidays generally playing

Read More: http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/OTUS/slideshow/romn...

• mich52 2012/07/05 15:29:35 (edited)
  • mwf122090 2012/07/05 15:27:01
    The Romneys
    mwf122090
    +4
    Anytime he needs to take a picture with working class people you can tell he fakes every single smile. He only cares about the other rich people in this country and he'll continue to feel that way if he's president. I hope he never steps foot in the office.
  • J mwf122090 2012/07/05 15:43:30
    J
    Now, who is supporting Obama? It ain't the middle class (and the poor don't "support" anybody). Mostly it is Hollywood elitists (millionaires+) and Union(s) and Union officials (millionaires). I mean really, how many people can afford $35,000.00 a plate meal - especially for a campaign donation?
  • joseph ... J 2012/07/06 01:25:16
  • bill joseph ... 2012/07/06 01:26:55
    bill
    Whining? You have cried all over this page!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • joseph ... bill 2012/07/06 02:33:16
  • J joseph ... 2012/07/06 17:46:51
    J
    +1
    Have you no real defensive answer. Really makes Obama supporters look stupid - really stuipd, when these are the types of responses his followers make.
  • Tuna 2012/07/05 14:41:18
    The Romneys
    Tuna
    +1
    BREAKING NEWS !!!!! They are all in it together; you can see it in Romney's eyes. Just like McCain before him he is serving this up to Obama. Did you know Bill Clinton, Bush 41, and Bush 43 raised $20 million on TV for earthquake victims in Haiti?? Those poor people are worse off now than before the earthquake; we are being ROBBED by ALL of THEM !!! being robbed by politicians
  • Kris Tuna 2012/07/05 16:38:03 (edited)
    Kris
    Actually, YES! Very! I'll have a chance to have REAL health care in 2014 now. I've had "private ins for 8 years now and MAN, is it corrupted!! I'm almost in need of a wheelchair now because of them and their $890/month scam! I have started to thouroughly research ALL 8 years of my MRI orders and paperwork because I KNEW they have been screwing me. ALL the orders and doctor's notes are NOT accurate and filled with LIES. They're manipulated without being TOO accrate so they can save the money instead by not HAVING to do "everything" they should to efficiently treat you. Most people don't check things but I certainly do! I don't have the strength to write them all down for you but trust me when I say: Private health insurance is VERY corrupt!!!!!! They avoid doing any good tests and MRI's because they cost too much. They are ONLY in it fot mere profits; NOT to diagnose you properly and heal you. People with serious mobility issues are treated like crap. 3 friends of mine died from private ins neglect. They were only in their 40's and died needlessly. The ins companies and drs were more concerned with avoiding that much needed MRI so they just "watched" the cancer instead till it was too late. If private ins wouldn't have waited so long to spend the money on them for the MRI's th...
    Actually, YES! Very! I'll have a chance to have REAL health care in 2014 now. I've had "private ins for 8 years now and MAN, is it corrupted!! I'm almost in need of a wheelchair now because of them and their $890/month scam! I have started to thouroughly research ALL 8 years of my MRI orders and paperwork because I KNEW they have been screwing me. ALL the orders and doctor's notes are NOT accurate and filled with LIES. They're manipulated without being TOO accrate so they can save the money instead by not HAVING to do "everything" they should to efficiently treat you. Most people don't check things but I certainly do! I don't have the strength to write them all down for you but trust me when I say: Private health insurance is VERY corrupt!!!!!! They avoid doing any good tests and MRI's because they cost too much. They are ONLY in it fot mere profits; NOT to diagnose you properly and heal you. People with serious mobility issues are treated like crap. 3 friends of mine died from private ins neglect. They were only in their 40's and died needlessly. The ins companies and drs were more concerned with avoiding that much needed MRI so they just "watched" the cancer instead till it was too late. If private ins wouldn't have waited so long to spend the money on them for the MRI's they needed, they'd ALL be alive today! My friends that have Medical, Medicaid and Medicare LOVE it! They get whatever they need or want from it and are so much healthier for having it! It takes the temptation of "profit bonus" out of the picture that drs get from saving the ins company money. Therefore doctors are more willing to write out what you ACTULLY NEED, with Medicare/Medicaid. Private insurance LIES and KILLS people. They are NOT there to help you with serious conditions; AT ALL! So, the new health care reform for everyone is a blessing to MANY from God! I thank Obama for a REAL shot at living, again, before it's too late for ME!!!!!!
  • Tuna Kris 2012/07/05 17:11:18
    Tuna
    People in the USA don't go to Cuba, Venezuela, Sewden, or Spain for health care; THEY ALL COME HERE because their Givement run health care IS NO GOOD.. Wait until you see the Givement run health care; first of all it gives the corrupt politicians more of our money to waste, fraud, and abuse (steal from us); secondly the Givement doesn't give a damn about your health; they have been trying to get this power over us for 100 years. The big reason health care/insurance is so expensive is because of the Givement; the Givement only pays doctors, clinics, and hospitals 25 cents on the dollar; they are going broke and out of business; then we get stuck with poorly trained Givement doctors, long waiting lines, etc.
  • joseph ... Tuna 2012/07/06 01:27:38
  • Tuna joseph ... 2012/07/06 13:18:16
    Tuna
    The problem is not people skipping out on E.R. bills, it's the Givement doesn't pay its bills. One lady answered me the other day and said it took the Givement over 1 year to pay her Medicare claim. Docotrs are quitting because they get paid a fraction but can not refuse Medicare/Medicaid patients.
  • joseph ... Tuna 2012/07/06 01:26:29
  • Tuna joseph ... 2012/07/06 13:18:35
    Tuna
    Maroon is a color, do you vote???
  • politicalsoldier 2012/07/05 14:40:01
    The Obamas
    politicalsoldier
    +1
    Obama's photo ops are sometime so obvious they're hilarious. And he always still comes off as an aloof narcissist even when he attempting to be a family man or a caring politician.

But there should have been one more choice. The Clintons. They easily had the most cheesy, fake, poorly acted, ridiculous photo ops of any president and first family since photography was invented.
  • joseph ... politic... 2012/07/06 01:27:47
  • politic... joseph ... 2012/07/07 17:37:25
    politicalsoldier
    Oh, you mean Romney? Yeah, he is just enjoying a vacation with his family, I agree.

Hmm, can you tell me where above I show any "hate". LOL! I wouldn't know what it's like to be "so full of hate", but obviously you do. LOL. Typical miserable little liberal.

Let me see if I can guess all of the "hate" you spend you pathetic little days immersed in:

You HATE The United States, the U.S. Constitution, the free-market economic system, Corporations or private business of any size, the founding fathers, straight people, The traditional family unit, Christianity, Judaism, Individual liberty, freedom of speech or thought if it disagrees with you, and anyone the disagrees with any of your messiah, Obama's policies. Correct?
  • Groundskeeper Willy 2012/07/05 13:35:58
    The Obamas
    Groundskeeper Willy
    +1
    I don't think anything Obozo does comes without a motive. I tend to think the W went to Crawford to avoid the camera and be able to do things without the need for photo-op.. Romney what photos i've see of him and Anne with their grand kids seem probably more genuine and unrehearsed as anything the Obozo's have done for 4 yrs.
    Obozo always appears to be awkward at best in these photo ops.
    ild
  • joseph ... Grounds... 2012/07/06 01:27:57
  • Bill ~PWCM~JLA 2012/07/05 13:19:52
    The Obamas
    Bill ~PWCM~JLA
    I know it's just politics but there is something Obama does that just annoys the crap out of me. Whenever he comes to a set of steps, whether it's just one or two steps up to a platform to make a speech or a set of plane steps down to the tarmac, he puts his hands up and does this little jog thing just for appearance. Only his worshippers would get all goo goo gaa gaa over the phoniness of it.

When Romney wins in November, I hope he can just be himself and stick his tongue out when he eats an ice cream cone.
  • mind-pilot Bill ~P... 2012/07/05 21:44:48
    mind-pilot
    +1
    Apparently you didn't go to college. Or, high school debate class for that matter. That "jog" thing is taught in debate classes to help relax. A movement of the hands.It always works.
  • joseph ... Bill ~P... 2012/07/06 01:28:05
  • WinterLynn 2012/07/05 12:59:12
  • Chris D WinterLynn 2012/07/05 17:09:31
    Chris D
    all politicians are...
  • WinterLynn Chris D 2012/07/05 19:22:37
  • Flamdingo 2012/07/05 12:00:37
    The Obamas
    Flamdingo
    +4
    You don't even have to think about this one.
  • joseph ... Flamdingo 2012/07/06 02:34:04
  • Flamdingo joseph ... 2012/07/07 16:47:42
    Flamdingo
    He's had more vacations and golf outings than all the other presidents combined, but I'm glad he's on vacation because if he's not working at least he can't f**k any thing else up.
  • Justin Teufel Hunden 2012/07/05 08:39:17
    The Obamas
    Justin Teufel Hunden
    +5
    How many vacations does Barry take with family annually on our tax dollars? All he does is Strike a pose to sell himself.
  • daylight Justin ... 2012/07/05 09:13:08 (edited)
    daylight
    +5
    17 in 3 1/2 years on our dime. Now how many have we taken in the past 25 years?

As for me and my bushand,3 week long vacations in 25 years. BO stinks
  • joseph ... daylight 2012/07/06 02:34:24
  • daylight joseph ... 2012/07/07 00:27:21 (edited)
    daylight
    LOL!!!! This has nothing to do with hate. So give it a rest joseph on the hate issue.

It has to do with trust, and obama is not to be trusted, he lies, and spends like a drinken sailor. But you don't see it, you are like the monkeys see no evil  hear no evil speak no evil monkeys . And you guys voted this liar into office.

Hey, it is what it is, obama said : NO MORE LOBBYIST, NO MORE SPECIAL INTEREST, NO!!!! MORE PORK, NOT ONE DIME IN TAXES ETC, ETC, ETC!!!!!. And these are only the tip of the iceberg of his lies and what he is doing behind closed doors & with the UN.

I hope for your sake and mine he will soon be removed from office along with his administration and we can turn this ghost ship( DEAD SHIP IN THE WATER) around and rebuild!
  • Deb Justin ... 2012/07/05 11:34:11
    Deb
    +2
    The Mooch has spent, yes just HER, what 500,000. on our dime! and that's no fake.(Shoot, have to do a Search, that may have been for her clothes)..but, as far as thier little photo ops....yes, they win hands down....sadly, we are the losers.
  • Michael McFascist 2012/07/05 07:30:32
    The Romneys
    Michael McFascist
    +4
    Romney the Robot needs his own reality show...I bet he would be pretty funny...I mean unintentionally though.
  • Deb Michael... 2012/07/05 12:04:36
    Deb
    +2
    Here ya go....intentionally stupid......
  • Michael... Deb 2012/07/05 16:19:13
    Michael McFascist
    +3
    yes, and yet he's still better spoken than anyone you guys can put against him...does that make you sad?
  • Justin ... Michael... 2012/07/06 00:29:36
    Justin Teufel Hunden
    +1
    Lol Your statement turns all frowns upside down.
  • Deb Michael... 2012/07/22 19:29:05
    Deb
    Better spoken?! Lmfao! He has to rely on a teleprompter, does that make YOU sad?
  • Michael... Deb 2012/07/22 19:46:50
    Michael McFascist
    No, not really.
  • WinterLynn Michael... 2012/07/05 13:01:38

2014/10/31 11:36:07