The Republican Party looks like America. The Democratic Party does not. And it is the Democratic Party that needs to work harder to be more representative of America.

RTHTGakaRoland 2012/11/14 19:39:46
True.
False.
One Graph That Shows Which Party Really Looks Like America

The Republican Party needs to be a party that “looks more like America”
is the big lie of the left. So let’s take a look at the racial
composition of Americans and the percent of the racial vote that
Democrats and Republicans received to see which party really looks more
like America.

composition americans percent racial vote democrats republicans received party america

There’s America in gray. And the Republican Party in red right next to
it. And there’s the Democratic Party off to the side looking nothing
like America.

party america america gray republican party red democratic party america

While the 223.6 million white Americans, who look like America and
whom America looks like, were not fully represented by either party;
they were most represented by the Republican Party. The Democratic Party
really needs to work on its share of the white vote because the
Democratic Party no longer looks like America.

White Americans are the majority in 49 of the 50 state and also
continue to act as a swing vote, determining presidential elections by
shifting one way or another, in contrast to other racial groups who
narrow-mindedly vote as a bloc.

The Republican share of the vote shows inclusiveness picking up the
votes of two out of three minority groups at a greater percentage
than
their representation in the population.

The Republican share of the vote from 2012 is closest to the demographic
picture of America.
Two out of three minority groups are
overrepresented. And only black people are underrepresented for reasons
that have to do with racial pride, not a lack of Republican
inclusiveness.

Read More: http://frontpagemag.com/2012/dgreenfield/one-graph...

• Theresa 2012/11/14 20:46:04
    True.
    Theresa
    +21
    But it is strange how the votes did not end up that way? Voter Fraud to the max is at work!

• bman~AVA~BTTB 2012/11/23 02:03:10
    True.
    bman~AVA~BTTB
    +3
    This looks true enough to me here. It's just too bad that we had the massive voter fraud that allowed the low life commie dictator to stay in office for another term when he should have been impeached.
  • Constitution Believer 2012/11/23 01:56:18
  • bman~AV... Constit... 2012/11/23 02:05:48
    bman~AVA~BTTB
    +2
    Good comment my friend. I agree.
  • Constit... bman~AV... 2012/11/23 02:50:43
  • bman~AV... Constit... 2012/11/24 03:50:26
    bman~AVA~BTTB
    +2
    I hear what you're saying my friend. I don't know "who" my kids both voted for but I sure hope it wasn't Obama. Yeah I think if they would have called me a liar to my face after showing them the facts then I just might have done the very same thing you did there. A lot of times not only will they get pissed but they will then label you a racist just like your son did amongst other things. I just don't understand why they can't see that hateful creature for what he is. And for the ones of us that "can" we get called all kinds of vile names for it.
  • Constit... bman~AV... 2012/11/24 04:10:10
  • bman~AV... Constit... 2012/11/24 04:22:11
    bman~AVA~BTTB
    +1
    Yeah, I hear that for sure. All you can do is hope they will come about and see the light at the end of the tunnel but they don't always do that. And it's very sad indeed. Our kids have been brainwashed by his lying b.s. Well, his and the lame stream propaganda machine that are all supporting him. According to "them" the anointed one can do "no" harm in the least. I'm sure in one way or another the 4 Americans in Benghazi that got slaughtered like animals will eventually all be blamed on Bush too. It's never Obama's fault no matter what he does.
  • Constit... bman~AV... 2012/11/26 07:03:05
  • bman~AV... Constit... 2012/11/28 18:21:38
    bman~AVA~BTTB
    +1
    Woohoo! Give that young man a pat on the back for me for a job well done my friend. There's hope yet that at least "some" of our students are looking past the garbage that's being hurled their way. I applaud him for his courage to go and do that. He sounds like he's a very strong young man.
  • Constit... bman~AV... 2012/11/29 05:14:25
  • bman~AV... Constit... 2012/11/30 02:51:15
    bman~AVA~BTTB
    WOW!! He's only 12 years old and he's talking like that??? That young man really has his head on straight here! Heck, I'm 54 right now and I don't think I have "my" head on that straight. I know when I was his age I sure didn't. That's really impressive to say the least and I don't blame you one little bit for being proud of him. I would be too.
  • Constit... bman~AV... 2012/12/01 06:08:40
  • bman~AV... Constit... 2012/12/02 03:13:20
    bman~AVA~BTTB
    LOL! I hear that o.k. :-)
  • teigan bman~AV... 2012/12/11 18:50:28
    teigan
    +1
    Our children are a very strange generation, they tend not to give us the same respect that we gave to our parents. You'd think we were strangers off the street and not the people that fed, clothed and provided the roof over their heads all their lives. I think a lot of this lack of respect and care about their parents started in school when teachers started nosing into what takes place in there homes, encouraging them to turn their parents in if they hit them. I think interfering governments breakdown the family unit.
  • bman~AV... teigan 2012/12/11 19:44:32
    bman~AVA~BTTB
    +1
    I hear what you're saying sweet lady. You're right on all accounts. I remember growing up that you didn't sass your parents and you respected your elders too. And the government wasn't into every aspect of your life either.
  • teigan bman~AV... 2012/12/11 22:02:03
    teigan
    +1
    It seems that this generation can't wait for all the baby boomers to die. It relieves them of all responsibility to their parents as they age. We decided to hell with the kids, we're spending are money now and donating to charity. What a rude awakening they will have after we're gone. They expect to inherit what we worked for. As long as they believe in redistribution, we may as well redistribute our wealth to people that are more needy than them.
  • bman~AV... teigan 2012/12/11 23:37:28
    bman~AVA~BTTB
    +1
    Sadly that is oh so true me lady. The way things are going? I'm not real sure I want to be around for the next 20 or so years. Most of the men in our family live to be in their mid 70's so it stands to reason that I'll be around for 20 more provided I don't get in any bad accidents.
  • teigan bman~AV... 2012/12/12 05:04:26
    teigan
    +1
    I lost a dear friend to cancer in August, she was such a good person. I think God was sparing her what is to come.
  • bman~AV... teigan 2012/12/12 05:35:16
    bman~AVA~BTTB
    +1
    I'm sorry to hear that. Cancer is a very nasty thing indeed but you could be right. Maybe God "did" decide to spare her the horrors of what is to come in the near future.
  • teigan bman~AV... 2012/12/12 05:42:46
    teigan
    +1
    Thank you. I don't think she could have dealt with all the ugliness.
  • bman~AV... teigan 2012/12/12 06:00:47
    bman~AVA~BTTB
    +1
    I hear you there miss Teigan. for sure there is a whole lot of ugliness in this world now. Maybe it's always been here but it sure seems like it's gotten a lot worse in the past 20 or so years.
  • teigan bman~AV... 2012/12/12 06:02:55
    teigan
    +1
    I agree.
  • teigan Constit... 2012/12/11 18:41:52
    teigan
    +1
    I've got a step-daughter that is the same way. To think as a kid she got really pissed off because our state doesn't tax food unless it's prepared food but decided to start taxing candy. She thought it was awful for the government to tax kids that didn't even have jobs. Now she's an Obama fan and democrat that believes in taxing anything that moves or doesn't move. I've also got a son-inlaw that is an Obama fan. While discussing Obama once he got pissed and ran to his car and locked himself in. LOL

Fools, all of them. They have a rock star mentality and see him as a star and not a President. I don't think they know the difference.
  • Constit... teigan 2012/12/11 23:01:53
  • teigan Constit... 2012/12/12 05:09:42
    teigan
    Oh we've told her, she just gets irate whenever someone doesn't agree with her. OK by me, we've got the money to get through the tough times, of course there won't be any left for her. LOL
  • Constit... teigan 2012/12/14 05:12:26
  • teigan Constit... 2012/12/14 06:42:13
    teigan
    Oh yes, I do believe in "Tough Love". My kids were doing their own laundry from the age of 11 when they forgot what a clothes hamper was. If their clothes weren't there, they didn't get washed.
  • Constit... teigan 2012/12/15 05:04:38
  • RTHTGak... Constit... 2012/11/23 19:48:28
    RTHTGakaRoland
    +1
    That was FDR's Great Depression.

This is BHO's Great Oppression.

Democrats haven't had a new policy idea in eighty or more years.

Even Democrats racial pandering and race baiting tactics are the same. They have just switched races.

democrats kkk

democrats kkk
  • Constit... RTHTGak... 2012/11/24 04:13:14
  • Annette 2012/11/22 19:20:04
    True.
    Annette
    +3
    LOL - Gee, what was your first clue? Surely not the graph! But it's a good barometer. Only one thing lacking and that would be if the graph showed the number of RINO's in the Senate. That is our nemesis - the Senate, and not because the majority if Dems, but because there are so many gutless wonders from the Rep. side; esp. Boehner.
  • belle 2012/11/20 03:28:03
    True.
    belle
    +3
    looks true to me, besides the libs love graphs so they should appreciate this one
  • MyDaydream90 2012/11/18 21:44:23
    False.
    MyDaydream90
    Ok, I'm neither a Democrat nor a Republican and I don't like either/choose either side. That being said, those graphs make no sense. The Democratic vote wasn't 93% black, 73% Asian, etc.; the party got 93% of the black vote, 73% of the Asian vote, and so forth. There's a big difference there. In order to show what the parties look like in comparison to America at large, you would have to show the racial distribution of the total votes gained by each party, not what percentage of each racial category was obtained by each party. I'm not sure if I worded that correctly, but, basically, you're doing it backwards. If both parties were to "look like America" based on your criteria, then neither party would get above 13 or so percent of the black vote, meaning that approximately 74% of black voters would vote neither Dem nor Rep. If you were doing it right, each side would have to get about half of the votes for each racial category in order for the percentages to match up. Either way, I'm not sure what point you're trying to prove here.
  • RTHTGak... MyDaydr... 2012/11/18 22:58:54
    RTHTGakaRoland
    +1
    Your are ignoring the Democrat's attack that Greenfield is rebutting; and asking and answering your own, admittedly answerable with greater technical precision, question not the one at the basis of the ubiquitous Democrat attack and his rebuttal.

"The Republican Party needs to be a party that “looks more like America”
    like America."

I warned those replying to avoid this error in my, the first, post here:

"Before someone confuses and tries to dispute Greenfields numbers for vote percentages he is obviously using information from the 2012 POTUS election, but for the composition of America he is using population percentages not electorate percentages. The electorate somewhat under represents minorities in the population due to those that are not eligible to vote, due to being underage, felons, or non-citizen residents."

Greenfield is rebutting the Democrat charge that relates "ethnic / racial" population proportions (How America "looks") to the unknown (The parties don't collect or at least don't release this information.) of party membership. Greenfield's look at the percentage of votes won...

like America."

Greenfield is rebutting the Democrat charge that relates "ethnic / racial" population proportions (How America "looks") to the unknown (The parties don't collect or at least don't release this information.) of party membership. Greenfield's look at the percentage of votes won is as close of an approximation as is possible from census and exit polling data.

Those of you disputing Greenfield's findings, whether by just screeching that you don't like them or by asking and answering your own questions that do not address the Democrat's attack which he is rebutting, can not change the basic fact that the Democrat party is primarily a party of by and for voting blocks of "the 34%." The Republican party, receiving no ethnic block votes, accepts all voters willing to make independent and informed votes.
  • MyDaydr... RTHTGak... 2012/11/18 23:29:26
    MyDaydream90
    The Democrat's attack on Republicans is perhaps baseless, but these findings are not an accurate or convincing rebuttal to that attack.
  • wtxwoman 2012/11/18 21:24:39
    False.
    wtxwoman
    +1
    What website did you get your training in statistics from? That graph makes no sense. Besides, a White person can be one of many ethnicities or a mixture of several, as I am. It means NOTHING! You are grasping at straws and making yourself look racist and stupid.
  • adeenmckenziekennedy 2012/11/18 20:25:28
  • RTHTGak... adeenmc... 2012/11/19 00:58:33
    RTHTGakaRoland
    +1
    You, I guess, are just happy that the Democrats are now a friendlier racist party, relying on block votes of and pandering to the "34 percent."

While I admit that even this is an improvement over their history,

democrat racist

democrat racist

the Democrats return to racism as a de facto plank in their platform trashes decades of America's fighting racism to the brink of extinction.
  • adeenmc... RTHTGak... 2012/11/19 01:15:14 (edited)
  • No One 2012/11/18 17:22:08
    False.
    No One
    +2
    Hey racial make up is not all that determines whether a party is representative of the population. The democrats are also more diverse in terms of things like religiose makeup and the only reason the democratic party is so heavilly minority is because the republicans tend to have so many policies that discriminate minorities.

2014/12/29 05:20:33