The real Treyvon Martin!

mustangluver 2012/04/28 04:01:56
So much is being focused on George Zimmerman so now it's time to focus on the gangsta boy who attacked him!!! The new thing now is THEY are demanding his bail be revoked for some stupid shit..THEY want him in jail to get at him!!! And now they are trying the case in the news with some loser lawyer saying Zim was not hired by the HOA and should not have been carrying!!! What total BULL SHIT!!! This case needs to be trashed as soon as possible as if the judge does the wrong thing and bring this to trail, Zim CANNOT get a fair trial in any which way..The media bastards as usual have completely ruined any chances of a fair trial!!!
FIRST, TAKE A LOOK AT THESE DEATH THREATS...

http://twitchy.com/2012/04/23/twitter-lynch-mob-now-that-george-zimmerman-is-out-on-bail-lets-kill-him/

TREYVON MARTIN WAS NOT AN ALTER BOY!

There has been very little follow-up in investigating exactly why

Treyvon was suspended for such a long period of time for what seems to

be the relatively minor offense of “being in an unauthorized area.” In

most schools, something like that would be a detention, or one-day, in

school suspension at most. NOT ten days.

Of course, this is why Treyvon was staying as his Father’s house, so

far away from school. And it also explains why George Zimmerman, who

by all accounts seemed to stay on top of everything that happened in
HIS neighborhood, didn’t recognize him that evening, Treyvon didn’t

really live there, and was only in town because of the suspension.

It seems we may not find out more anytime soon, as a lawyer

representing Treyvon’s family has SEALED his school records. (Got the idea from the BO....

TWITTER...

It seems that Tray was also on Twitter, but his account seems to have

been recently deleted by his family or friends.

His screen name was “@NO_LIMIT_NIGGA, as you can see from the twitpic

account screenshot above. He was also a member of a twitter hash group

#team4dat.

At first, I was skeptical that anyone would maintain an account with

that sort of derogatory slur in the title, but after doing some

research, it’s apparent that it was Trayvon’s account.

The account was in existence long before the shooting occurred a few

weeks ago, and was deleted only recently, there are still dozens of

references to @NO_LIMIT_NIGGA in google’s cache.

The associated twitpic account matches the account name and is still

online at the time of publication. Most of the pics were uploaded

months ago, so this account was associated with Treyvon long before

the shooting took place.

Several of Trey’s friends have been very open about referring to

Treyvon using that account as well. His cousin, who is quite active on

Twitter, refers to Treyvon more than a dozen times using the

@NO_LIMIT_NIGGA nickname.

From STUPID ASS friends..

There seem to be several allusions to violence on Tray’s Twitter account.

His friends posted supportive messages using it as well, about how

happy they were that Treyvon whooped Zimmerman’s ass before he died.

@NO_LIMIT_NIGGA IMA MISS YU TILL I DIE DOG I KNOW YU WHOOPED HIS

ASS DOE.. CUZ I PRAY GOD HELP ME AND WATCH YU LOVE YOU CUZZ REST

ETERNALLY.

Another post makes reference to Treyvon having “swung on a bus driver”

a few days before he died.

Did that have something to do with his ten-day suspension?

FOR LOT'S MORE...

http://www.wagist.com/2012/dan-linehan/was-trayvon-martin-a-drug-dealer

• bronxgear 2012/05/28 05:06:41
    bronxgear
    it dosent matter what yah say about trayvon regardless that trash killed him so say what eva you wanna say george will get tired of lookin ova his back i would to if i had takein someone life trust unless george was a nutty fruit cake tryin to hit on young bois wearin hoodies i think he was gay meanin george zimmerman was a fruit cake lustin after young bois george was also high on crazy drugs but did they test him hell no but its not ova intill the fat lady sing all i can say is that george the inmates are waitein for you arriva so get ready
  • paul 2012/05/05 23:58:24
    paul
    +1
    When I first heard about this, I thought Treyvon was 12 years old? To be honest and fair.....when I was 17, I wanted to be a Hells Angel. That would have been cool at the time ( late 60s ) so I can't say I am surprised that Trayvon ( everyone seems to spell this name differently?? ) was looking like a thug for his friends. He wasn't a saint, what 17 year old is...unless your Amish. What IS sad is what the biased media has made this into.
    It is unfortunate that this kid was killed but should it ignite a race war?
    If the truth be known these were just 2 people who met at the wrong time in the wrong place. I can only hope that if this becomes another Rodney King affair, that the NBC, HLN and other media talking heads will find themselves in the thick of it on thier drive home. rodney king riots
  • mustang... paul 2012/05/06 03:19:43
    mustangluver
    +1
    Exactly right. Right from day one, without any facts, the Martin family wanted Zims head in a basket and it sparked a wild fire and went into something it was not..Zim did not pick out Martin because he was black and did not approach him. No one wants their child killed but they had to know their son was headed in the wrong direction..and of course they would rather believe their kid was killed because he was black and no other reason!!
  • paul mustang... 2012/05/06 16:09:09
    paul
    +1
    I couldn't have said it better.........it is sad to think you didn't do such a great job as a parent. But is it Better to have the country in flames and rioting.......pretending your kid was a saintly martyr?
  • mustang... paul 2012/05/06 18:34:25
  • bronxgear paul 2012/05/28 05:17:05
    bronxgear
    +3
    what u says dont matter meat wacker you are just as bad as george u are a fruit cake as well so all of u should be called miss an mr fruit cake lol
  • bronxgear mustang... 2012/05/28 05:15:34
    bronxgear
    +3
    fuk off meat wacker the kid was a kid u was one bfore i guess regardless i want his head as well an so do many more but its not up to me trust yah know that white trash goin down 2nd degree murder no such thing lol self defense lol he better keep sayin that but hes makein a lie on himself his story keeps changein trust hes goin to get caught up say what u wanna say but we are goin to have our day now u go out an shoot someone u want get away with it try it an see lol
  • bronxgear paul 2012/05/28 05:12:14
  • mustang... paul 2012/05/28 20:58:05
  • paul 2012/05/05 18:29:58
  • mk, Smartass Oracle 2012/04/29 17:07:53
  • mustang... mk, Sma... 2012/04/29 17:10:35
  • paul mk, Sma... 2012/05/05 18:25:20
    paul
    +1
    HELL Yes!!!!!!!!!!! full metal jacket
    You know that's right!
  • Brandon 2012/04/28 20:43:04
  • mustang... Brandon 2012/04/29 17:12:47
    mustangluver
    +1
    I disagree with you but it was well put so i raved you..
    GEORGE ZIM
  • Brandon mustang... 2012/04/29 21:33:20
    Brandon
    +1
    Why thank you, I do have to ask about your picture. I think George was a good man, a little over zealous. Yet, if you are equating the actions of the night in question, what was he "protecting" his family, friends, and himself from that night?
  • mustang... Brandon 2012/04/30 03:33:24
    mustangluver
    +1
    There had been a few break-ins so Zim was volunteering his time to keep watch..and Martin did not live there so naturally he was suspect to Zim..Martin was annoyed at being followed and attacked Zim and jumped on top of him after punching him in the nose and knocking him down..he pinned Zim to the ground and bashed his head on the cement..Zim couldn't get him off so he used deadly force..
  • Brandon mustang... 2012/04/30 03:56:30
    Brandon
    If what you say is true.....

Then if I were to go into a bar, start a fight, start getting my a## whooped then shot the person I could claim "self defense."

Nothing above makes any sense. I will give you the recent break in's however after that your theory breaks down.

"Martin was annoyed at being followed and attacked Zim"

Zim was told several time NOT to follow or approach Martin.....He did anyways. You use the word "annoyed." Would it not be more suitable to say threatened. As I stated in my original post, Martin does not know this man, does not know his intention and is followed and stopped against HIS will. So what would you do in that circumstance? Given your posts, you would defend yourself.

"Zim and jumped on top of him after punching him in the nose and knocking him down..he pinned Zim to the ground and bashed his head on the cement."

One word, conjecture.....we don't have all the details, but the details leading up everyone agrees upon, during, that is where this becomes conjecture. We simply have no idea this is true.

However, lets give you this point. What does it prove? That Martin was stopped, we know this, followed, we know this, by a man he did not know, we know this. So if Martin was defending himself then his use of force would be explained.

"Zim couldn't get him o...

If what you say is true.....

"Zim couldn't get him off so he used deadly force."

If his head was bashed against the ground, assaulted relentless as you would say it was. It would have been damn hard if not impossible for him to pull a gun point and shoot without either missing or getting the gun taken away.

My point, your theory makes no sense, the media's theory isn't even a theory, it's sensationalism at it's finest. You feel a need to defend Zim because you think it stands for something.......however you are only making yourself a pawn within the game itself. Martin supporters want to show racism, Zim's followers want to make it into a second amendment issue, as well as a racial issue involving white crime.....

I offer you a gray as opposed to a black and white version. Zim's a good guy, didn't listen at the wrong time not to, got in to far over his head and made a bad decision. Same with Martin, not a bad guy like most would make him about to be. Yet went through the wrong neighbor hood on the wrong night, more than likely asserted his self into a bad situation by escalating it.

Yet, here is the kicker!! They are both right. Martin for defending himself, as well as Zimmerman for defending himself. However one took it to far, an unfortunate mistake. That's why I don't think he should go to prison for life, but manslaughter is appropriate. If you were to run a red light and kill someone, you would get manslaughter. You aren't a killer, your not a bad person. Same with Martin, wrong place wrong time, very unfortunate.
  • mustang... Brandon 2012/04/30 17:49:31
    mustangluver
    +1
    You ppl are really thick...what part of Martin was on top of Zim do you not understand? What part of Martin coldcocked Zim in the nose, taking him by surprise and knocking him backwards onto the ground do you not get? What part of Martin bashed Zims head on the concrete do you not get? What part of Zim could not get Martin off him do you not get? So are you saying you would lay there and let Martin keep bashing your head till you're in a coma? And no, you are so wrong..Zim was never told NOT to follow, he was told they didn't NEED him to continue following..you obviously did not listen to the entire 911 call..and again, there are enough witnesses for Zim..and again, his wounds could not have come after he shot Martin...
  • Brandon mustang... 2012/04/30 19:53:37
    Brandon
    Zim was told not to follow. Period. I listened to the 911 call nice try. You bash the MSM yet you yourself are a testament to mis-information. Manslaughter for Zim, unless your willing to tell Martins family based on your evidence he's a thug, had to have started a confrontation thus deserved what he got. You make me laugh, yet at the same time sad.
  • mustang... Brandon 2012/05/01 18:58:34
    mustangluver
    +1
    You make me barf..anyone defending anyone that attacks someone for following them is really messed up..his tweets and his friends tweets say without a doubt he was a thug!!!
    gangsta
  • Brandon mustang... 2012/05/01 19:45:19
    Brandon
    Unfortunately what should make you sick is the racist undertone that you weigh your evidence with. Especially with your cute photo. Bigotry will always exist, it's unfortunate that evidence seems to be thrown to the way side when people like you contemplate your prejudices. As I have stated who care if he was a thug, the only thing that matters it what transpired that night NOTHINH else!!
  • mustang... Brandon 2012/05/02 03:41:21
    mustangluver
    +1
    You can try and make this about race all you want..you are not getting the bottom line. Don't you know Martin swung on the school bus driver? That is what got him a 10 day suspension..Did you not see his friends tweets says they were proud of him for beating Zims ass before he died? Isn't that like admitting Martin kicked ass? He swung on the bus driver and he swung on Zim...pure and simple. I don't do under tones..LOL..i tell it like it is..You think i possibly care you calling me a racist?
  • Brandon mustang... 2012/05/02 16:38:59
  • mustang... Brandon 2012/05/02 23:25:15
  • Brandon mustang... 2012/05/03 17:41:54
    Brandon
    +1
    I'm going to explain this best I can.

I think you are arguing from a media perspective, that Martin is not an Angel, pointing to his character. As I said in my first post, I have never thought he was a little angel, as the media would like for everyone to think.

That still has nothing to do with what happened THAT night.

As far as him hitting the bus driver, you give me his Twitter acct.....no agency has declared this as the reason for his suspension. So you still have not proved anything about him hitting a bus driver.

Look, we can agree to disagree, we'll see where the cards lay, when all the evidence is out on the table. If it disproves what I have stated when we know EVERYTHING, then I will gladly say that I was wrong. Until then, we could both be wrong and this takes a totally different turn.

However, I will let this rest. In the fear of the below : )

beating a dead horse
  • mustang... Brandon 2012/05/05 05:31:47
    mustangluver
    +1
    I have said many times..My gf is a reporter and i have a lot of cops in mine and my husband's families as well as friends..there's always cop cars here at my house..so i know a lot about what's going on. My sons friend is friends with a kid that lives in the area and knows ppl that knew Martin..he absolutely, without a doubt was suspended for swinging on the school bus driver...they gave him 10 days suspension as they felt it was a serious issue...he absolutely was in a gang..and he absolutely attacked Zim...case closed..
  • paul Brandon 2012/05/06 16:42:54
    paul
    +1
    dali lama

intelligent way to end things........
  • Pearlie Momi♥Patriot Warrior♥ 2012/04/28 18:49:18 (edited)
    Pearlie Momi♥Patriot Warrior♥
    +2
    The media rush to judgement without knowing the facts.
  • Freeranger 2012/04/28 17:49:29
    Freeranger
    +1
    You might want to forward a copy to the two stooges, Al & Jesse. We can give them air time for rebuttal, which I'd love to watch.
  • mustang... Freeranger 2012/04/28 18:08:06
    mustangluver
    +1
    They made up their minds before the case was even a case..this is the biggest display of ignorance in history..and hopefully the judge won't fall prey.
  • Freeranger mustang... 2012/04/28 22:51:08
    Freeranger
    +1
    I have, to this day, no idea how and why this became such a sunami. While tragic, I don't get it....not at all.
  • mustang... Freeranger 2012/04/29 17:14:14
  • SK-pro impeachment 2012/04/28 15:35:03
    SK-pro impeachment
    +2
    One of those TWITters said, "pass me a gun..." no we need to pass all these ppl first grade readers and send there asses back to school. the language is atrocious; no not talking about the vulgarity, but the way the have butchered the English language.
  • mustang... SK-pro ... 2012/04/28 18:10:17
    mustangluver
    +1
    Ebonics is actually an accepted part of speech..It is actually in the dictionary...gang banger puke..
  • The River Rat 2012/04/28 15:33:05
    The River Rat
    +4
    Blacks don't want the truth known about Martin. They want to railroad this guy Zimmerman.
  • mustang... The Riv... 2012/04/28 18:11:04
    mustangluver
    +1
    BINGO!
  • Informed Voter 2012/04/28 15:27:21
    Informed Voter
    +4
    THIS is another reason why We the People don't trust the media.
    +1
    I knew this long ago.
  • BARRY0619 2012/04/28 14:39:14
    BARRY0619
    +3
    Great Post!!

2014/07/25 01:36:23