The Real Scandal

doofiegirl BTO-t- BCRA-F ~PWCM~ 2011/11/12 01:00:19

Thomas Sowell has a few words to say on the real scandel in the accusations against Herman Cain.

The real scandal in the accusations against Herman Cain is the corruption of the law, the media and politics.

Let’s start with the law. Some people may think the fact that the National Restaurant Association reportedly paid $45,000 to settle a claim made by one of its employees against Mr. Cain is incriminating.

Another woman who has come forward tells of Herman Cain asking her, at some conference, to see if she could locate some woman in the audience who had asked him a question, so that he could take her to dinner. This apparently struck her as suspicious.

This too reminded me of something I knew about personally. Many years ago, I was at a conference where a woman made some very insightful comments, and I took her to lunch to continue the discussion.

It so happens she was a nun. Contrary to cynics, there is more than one reason for a man to take a woman to lunch or dinner.

Read More: http://patriotupdate.com/articles/the-real-scandal

• unicorn_lady1 2011/11/12 09:50:46
    unicorn_lady1
    +1
    I cannot believe how easily conservatives are manipulated by the left.
  • uguess 2011/11/12 06:14:49
    uguess
    +1
    This maliciousness, was a strategic move on the DNC part to mortally wound Mr. Cain. It appears that it was a successful clandestine operation. It clearly stopped, in its tracks the momentum of Mr. Cain, and cost him 30% of his position in the polls.

THE Spoon feed non intellectuals, believe what they are feed by the corrupt main line media. This attack was as good as a bullet in the head for Mr. Cain. I pray he can survive and was not mortally wounded by this assassination attempt! .

THIS TYPE OF ASSASSINATION ATTEMPT IS NOT ACCEPTABLE ACROSS THE BOARD, DEMOCRAT, REPUBLICAN, LIBERTARIAN, OR CONSTITUTIONALIST. CHARACTER ASSAISNATION
    +1
    A good article, and a much-needed counterpoint to the guff we're getting from the MSM.

2014/10/25 11:59:22