The Rap Music Conspiracy

irish 2012/05/21 13:09:03
The Rap Music Conspiracy

Anonymous |
May 15, 2012

After
more than 20 years, I’ve finally decided to tell the world what I
witnessed in 1991, which I believe was one of the biggest turning point
in popular music, and ultimately American society.

I have struggled for a long time weighing the pros and cons of making
this story public as I was reluctant to implicate the individuals who
were present that day. So I’ve simply decided to leave out names and all
the details that may risk my personal well being and that of those who
were, like me, dragged into something they weren’t ready for.

http://www.wariscrime.com/2012/05/15/news/the-rap-music-consp...

• JoeBtfsplk 2012/05/21 13:35:33 (edited)
    JoeBtfsplk
    +5
    I believed Rap music was a tool from the get-go.

That it assists keeping prisons full is just one aspect.

• Liam 2012/08/31 06:22:03
    Liam
    +2
    This is very informative....

The rest of the series is on this person's channel. It explains rap music very well.
  • irish Liam 2012/08/31 12:16:07
    irish
    thanks.
  • Steve ☮ R ☮ P ☮ 2012 ☮ 2012/06/12 02:56:38
    Steve ☮ R ☮ P ☮ 2012 ☮
    +1
    It would be very easy to determine if this conspiracy thoery has merit. A review of incarceration rates among blacks during the height of gangster rap's popularity would determine whether the prisons could have actually seen a boon to their profits, enough so that it would make an investment in these prisons worthwhile to make the effort to influence the rap music industry. It sounds to me to be a little bit of a stretch to think that ganster rap would single handedly increase prison pupoluations to the point of being a windfall investment opportunity. Of course, knowing that many of the "theories" people love to claim are crazy are actually true, it wouldn't surprise me one bit.
  • edifyguy 2012/05/23 18:51:34
    edifyguy
    +1
    This makes so much sense it is frightening! I have always known that music was being used for this, but I didn't realize that there were secret meetings and the whole bit!
  • irish edifyguy 2012/05/24 12:55:45
    irish
    amazing isn't it?
  • BlueRepublican 2012/05/21 16:49:05
    BlueRepublican
    +2
    Thanks Irish. Many of us are aware of the problem that the Prison Industrial Complex has become and why the U.S. leads the world in locking up their citizens.
    Partly to blame are the bought-and-paid judges, corrupt legislation (3-strikes, etc...), greedy legislators (campaign $$) and uninformed voters.
    End the Drug War.
  • irish BlueRep... 2012/05/22 13:10:01
    irish
    well said! welcome and thanks!
  • JanHopkins 2012/05/21 15:52:53
    JanHopkins
    +3
    If this is true, and it sure sounds like it could be, it is probably way deeper than just the private prison industry. He should have blown the whistle in 96 because now the momentum is like a freight train hauling steel. We are headed for the washed out bridge and can't do a thing about it.
  • irish JanHopkins 2012/05/22 13:10:18
    irish
    +1
    isn't it?
  • Cliff 2012/05/21 15:16:27
    Cliff
    +2
    With the explosion of new government regulations, nearly everyone is a criminal whether they know it or not.
  • irish Cliff 2012/05/22 13:10:45
    irish
    too true. even the ones making up the regulations.
  • Chris - The Rowdy One! #187 2012/05/21 13:45:28
  • irish Chris -... 2012/05/21 13:55:09
    irish
    +4
    i also fail to see that its music.
  • Chris -... irish 2012/05/21 14:16:37
  • irish Chris -... 2012/05/21 14:20:08
    irish
    +5
    not one bit. i find the bad rhyming to the same back beat annoying. it all sounds the same.
  • Revolution ATX ☮ R P ☮ 2012 ☮
    +3
    Don't know whether that's true or not, but if it is, it seems to have back-fired. Check out this cat's lyrics:

• DeeB Revolut... 2012/05/21 13:47:01
    DeeB
    +4
    I don't remember the rappers name but he's a white guy that now sits in jail because they set him up because he found God and stopped making the sick rap they wanted him to. I saw a video on him.
  • Revolut... DeeB 2012/05/21 14:01:06
    Revolution ATX ☮ R P ☮ 2012 ☮
    +3
    Rapper Shows Off His Two Affordable and Practical Vehicles on ‘MTV Cribs’

MTV abruptly halted filming of the latest episode of “Cribs” yesterday, and plans to scrap the entire segment that featured a tour of platinum-selling rapper P-Krunk’s mansion in suburban Atlanta.

Producers said the show was going well until they were led outside to check out his fleet of presumably tricked-out rides. “We were shocked, and dare I say appalled, when P-Krunk opened up his garage door and exposed two non-customized, frequently driven vehicles showing a bit of wear and tear: a 1998 Ford Windstar minivan and a 2005 Toyota Corolla.”

Unfazed by the producers’ grimaces and gasps of disappointment and confusion, P-Krunk began a detailed tour and description of his average autos.

“Check it dawg, my minivan is mad sensible. It gets crazy gas mileage and it’s hella roomy, yo. I’m big pimpin’ when I load up my shorties and my crew and we kick it at the Mickey D’s drive-thru,” said the married, 28-year-old father of two. “Gotsta have the removable back seat too, so me and my boo can be loading up bags of garden mulch and manure at Home Depot.”

The rapper carefully wiped down the exterior of his minivan — gently cleaning some dirt off the “My Child Is an Honor Student at Peach Tree Prep” bumper sticker — wi...

&

The rapper carefully wiped down the exterior of his minivan — gently cleaning some dirt off the “My Child Is an Honor Student at Peach Tree Prep” bumper sticker — with a chamois and moved on to his “main ride.”

“You feeling my Corolla?” P-Krunk queried as he relaxed in the cloth-covered driver’s seat of the moderately priced, four-door, gray family sedan and played with the small plastic knobs of his factory-installed AM/FM radio with cassette and single CD player. “I like my B.Seigs & Freeway playing at a low, pleasant volume so I can pay attention to the roadeezy fo’ sheezy.” The bass was definitely not humping his face as the tinny hip-hop songs barely trickled out of the two standard three-inch speakers mounted in the gray plastic dashboard.

When a cameraman pointed out that the car was missing a hubcap, the rapper laughed and said, “No big thang, nothing a twenty-spot can’t fix down at the junk yard.”

Asked if he plans on buying more expensive performance cars or a giant Hummer like many of his newly rich contemporaries in the near future, P-Krunk quickly responded, “Ten grand for rims? No my brother, this baller is hanging on to his paper. I don’t need to be rollin’ on dubs to represent and I sho’ as shizzle don’t plan on being a broke-ass bitch this time next year. Who do I look like, Hammer?”

“Cribs” segment producer Jonah Rothelsberg explained the reasoning behind shelving the show. “I appreciate P-Krunk’s unique taste, but we have a responsibility to our young viewers and advertisers to show the real lifestyles that are true to the artist’s genre of music. A rapper who doesn’t capriciously spend all his money on cars and 100-inch plasmas is an anomaly that strains credibility. Our viewers would think we made this up or were trying to punk them.” Rothelsberg cleared his throat and continued with a grin in a fake urban patois, “Sorry playa, my homies just ain’t havin’ it.”
  • DeeB Revolut... 2012/05/21 14:43:22
    DeeB
    +2
    LOL! Can't sell that crap huh?!
  • Revolut... DeeB 2012/05/21 14:08:47
    Revolution ATX ☮ R P ☮ 2012 ☮
    +2
    I sure wish you'd change your avatar back to the little fairy pic, i feel like I'm talking to a stranger!
  • irish Revolut... 2012/05/21 14:13:27
    irish
    +2
    LOL she can't. someone claimed they owned it by a copyright. yet failed to prove it.
  • Revolut... irish 2012/05/21 14:35:05
    Revolution ATX ☮ R P ☮ 2012 ☮
    +3
    WTF?! In all my years on the Internet, that's the first time I've ever heard of that happening!
  • irish Revolut... 2012/05/21 14:43:17
    irish
    +2
    incredible isn't it? apparently dee saw her using the same pic and asked her about it. she has been here on sh since 2009 but is only a level 6.and claimed she "created it",sure she didn't if it was on the web,right?
  • DeeB irish 2012/05/21 21:07:59
    DeeB
    +1
    She's only at level 2.
  • irish DeeB 2012/05/22 13:11:25
    irish
    +1
    oh sorry!LOL LOL clearly a sock! sock puppet
  • DeeB Revolut... 2012/05/21 14:44:52
    DeeB
    +3
    I can't a girl that was gone for over a year came back and said it was hers and she made it. Get used to the new one!! I am strange, but not a stranger!!
  • irish DeeB 2012/05/21 15:01:08
    irish
    +2
    LOL sure about the strange part? strange  woman
  • DeeB irish 2012/05/21 16:08:35
  • irish DeeB 2012/05/22 13:12:59
    irish
    +1
    LOL LOL now you have done it! you married franken fish did you??LOL mrs  franken fish
  • DeeB irish 2012/05/23 12:21:58
    DeeB
    +1
    LOL! Not yet! I'm preparing for it though, how am I doing?!!
    fishface gif
  • irish DeeB 2012/05/23 12:23:57
    irish
    +1
    hmm,maybe a different look! black  widow  eats  mate  gif
    JoeBtfsplk
    +5

• irish JoeBtfsplk 2012/05/21 13:36:40
    irish
    +2
    exactly.
  • DeeB 2012/05/21 13:35:05
    DeeB
    +5
    Not surprising at all. The illuminati has controlled all music for a very long time. Michael Jackson was trying to tell us as were many others, you do not make it in the industry unless you get on board with them. All the ones at the top have sold their souls to be there.
  • irish DeeB 2012/05/21 13:35:33
    irish
    +2
    so it seems.
  • Risk 2012/05/21 13:17:32
    Risk
    +1
    Bat Shyt ! Our prison systems have been overcrowded for years ( at least 50 ) and there's a waiting line to get in ! I think this guy's story is total B.S.
    However ... good article irish ! ; )
  • irish Risk 2012/05/21 13:19:22 (edited)
    irish
    +2
    thanks. did you read the part of "privately owned"?
    read the comments to the article.
  • Risk irish 2012/05/21 13:24:59
    Risk
    +1
    Yes I saw that, but there is simply not enough of them left with an opening and I know of no large building projects underway. Illinois is getting ready to close down 1 large woman's prison and a large prison for men. Both are filled to capacity ( overflowing ) but there is no money to pay for them, what alone pay a private institution. This is the same in most all of the states. No money !
  • irish Risk 2012/05/21 13:36:12
    irish
    +2
    but this was happening in 1991. thats what he was speaking about.
  • Risk irish 2012/05/21 13:40:11
    Risk
    +1
    But they were overflowing even then, don't you remember all the prison riots in the 70's and 80's blamed on overcrowding before Rap music was on the scene ?

2014/10/01 06:02:46