The racist anti-Obama bumper sticker, is real. And proves White racists Supremacist groups are Conservatives.

Manuel 2012/03/16 21:27:59
This convinces me the right has some serious race issues.
No they don't [...]

An image purporting to show a racist, anti-Obama bumper sticker on the back of a vehicle has been garnering lots of attention on Facebook in the past 24 hours. Of course this does point to white racists vote GOP....

The bumper sticker reads, "Don't Re-Nig in 2012." And in smaller
print below, "Stop repeat offenders. Don't' reelect Obama!" The sticker
also features an image of the Obama campaign logo crossed out.

Several viewers have claimed the image has been digitally altered.
After all, it seems shocking that someone would proudly display an
openly racist image on their vehicle in 2012. So, is the image
authentic?

In short, yes.

It's still unclear is the image of the vehicle has been altered in any way, but a website called "Stumpy's Stickers" offers the bumper sticker for sale for $3. And as The Root points out, the site also several other racially insensitive items for sale as well. The urban myth debunking site Snopes
says it cannot yet determine the origins of the photo, but also points
out the availability of other similar t-shirts and bumper stickers.

There is even an eponymous "Dontre-nig.com"
website that appears to have crashed. Going to the page brings up a
"Bandwith Limit Exceeded" warning message. I checked the domain
registration service site WHOIS, which listed the site as belonging to an anonymous owner who purchased the URL through the company DomainsByProxy.com, based in Scottsdale, Arizona. Which is known State to have very conservation white heavily armed racists groups in it.This company specializes in keeping the names of Internet domain owners private for obvious reasons.

And as one astute Facebook reader pointed out, the bumper sticker is
not only offensive, it's pretty dumb. After all, if you take the top
message at its literal meaning, to not renege in 2012, would mean to in
fact re-elect President Obama. How many stupid racist people are on the right...?

Here's another version.....

• KCurtis 2012/03/16 22:35:30
    No they don't [...]
    KCurtis
    +29
    There's no evidence this has any relationship to the GOP and your article offers links to a company that produces them. Did you have the same outrage with the Obama Flag?

It's called CAPITALISM and that's how it works, if no one buys them they stop selling them. I wonder how many Obama Flags desecrating our American Flag were sold, compared to this racist bumper sticker?

• Chokmah 2013/08/12 01:44:46
    No they don't [...]
    Chokmah
    Contrariwise! It is the race-hustlers on the Left who are the 'real' racists.
  • MisterOriginal 2013/08/11 22:39:26
    No they don't [...]
    MisterOriginal
    Confused by the question and answer options.

I don't see a connection.
  • Manuel MisterO... 2013/08/12 01:34:31
  • Katfish 2013/08/09 21:08:11
    No they don't [...]
    Katfish
    I cant see the image but judging by what is written here about what it says, They are anti-Obama stickers.
    One could make an assumtion that these stickers also say "pro-Conservative" or "pro-Republican" but the fact is, they don't say that.
    The owners of the car with the stickers (if real) could be supporters of the Green party, a party considered Liberal by most. They could also have no party affiliation.
  • Manuel Katfish 2013/08/09 21:50:01
    Manuel
    My bet... it's those right wing racists...lol
  • Sheila 2013/08/07 16:19:31
    No they don't [...]
    Sheila
    +3
    As we say in the south...Bless your heart...
  • Jensenmk 2013/08/07 09:54:39
    No they don't [...]
    Jensenmk
    +2
    You are a troll.

How many times are you going to repost this falseflag propaganda?
  • Manuel Jensenmk 2013/08/08 06:26:05
    Manuel
    if you don't like truth then toll away from my posts.
  • Jensenmk Manuel 2013/08/08 11:39:38 (edited)
    Jensenmk
    Produce some truth then; not fabricated events in an attempt to substantiate the subversive progressive agenda.

ETA - Mature blocking me. Those aren't facts, those are your opinions; flawed opinions. There are plenty of liberals/progressives that are racist, hence why they are always careful to identify people by race.
  • Manuel Jensenmk 2013/08/08 23:57:55
    Manuel
    The racist anti-Obama bumper sticker, is real. And proves White racists Supremacist groups are Conservatives. Facts dude...these are facts....

Now if you learn how to comprehend ...never did I say all conservatives are racists...but White racists Supremacist groups are racists and happen to be Conservatives.
    No liberals are in any white Supremacist groups.
  • Ronnie Combs 2013/08/07 05:38:51
    No they don't [...]
    Ronnie Combs
    +2
    No,I dont agree with that because I know a few Conservatives.They were always nice to me and my gf.I dont like use the hate word,but i do hate racism of any kind,but I wont call someone a racist unless i know for sure.
  • Manuel Ronnie ... 2013/08/07 06:43:35
    Manuel
    The point is racists happen to be conservative....that is not saying every conservative is a racist...
  • Sheila Manuel 2013/08/07 16:27:40
    Sheila
    +2
    Can I show you some conservatives then?

So......which one of THEM is a conservative??
  • Manuel Sheila 2013/08/08 06:25:20
    Manuel
    Which one of them is a Liberal?
  • Sheila Manuel 2013/08/08 12:13:10
    Sheila
    All of them.
  • Manuel Sheila 2013/08/09 00:12:50 (edited)
    Manuel
    I'm gonna show you how stupid you are being....actually how unreasonable you are being....None of these groups are liberals...or conservatives...they are racists against all whites....Doesn't matter to them if they are a white Democrat or white Republican or a white Conservative or a white Liberal or a white Catholic or a white Jew or whatever. They HATE ALL whites.......and...None of these groups claim to be liberal or conservative or favor a political party because in their eyes it's all white controlled...... but what they are ...is Nomads.....They don't trust or respect any white people period...they hate them all and they do not vote.... They are just like the White Supremacists who are racists against all blacks. But the only difference is White Supremacists do vote and vote Republican and Libertarian and White Supremacists are very conservative in their thinking...They stand on the same beliefs and principals you do.. Now you are conservative...but that doesn't mean your a racist conservative unless you fully agree with White Supremacists racists views as well.understand?
  • Sheila Manuel 2013/08/12 16:40:22
    Sheila
    YOU said we were all the same.

Second YES the black panthers are liberal. According to them anyway...

Black Panthers
    www.blackpanther.org/‎
    Community-based, non-profit research, education, and advocacy center dedicated to fostering progressive social change. Information on Newton and the Black ...
    ‎Ten Point - ‎Mission Statement - ‎Vision - ‎Legacy
  • Manuel Sheila 2013/08/15 19:41:16
    Manuel
    no I didn't...you didn't read straight...I said quote - The point is racists happen to be conservative....that is not saying "every" conservative is a racist...

And your site of the Black Panthers is from the Old School...they were very liberal and a great deal of a lot of different whites supported their movement...but white racist conservatives did everything they can to get guns out of the black Panthers hands back then...they took away the gun rights of this group... that was wrong.

Today's group is a bunch of racists nomads ....with no money or real worth while agenda....the overwhelming majority of American blacks don't pay any homage to this version of the Black Panthers... and this new group doesn't allow white support...see the difference?....are we learning yet?
  • Sheila Manuel 2013/08/15 19:59:22
    Sheila
    You could have finished that with but all racists are conservative without changing a thing to do with the quote.

If everyone would just STOP concentrating on race, stop seeing EVERYTHING through the "is that racist?" lens we would be a hell of a lot better off. Some folks cant let it go though....
  • Manuel Sheila 2013/08/15 20:02:38
    Manuel
    that is what many on the right need to do....many on the right post more racists things about Black Americans then I can stomach...
  • Sheila Manuel 2013/08/16 14:12:32
    Sheila
    BS. The left counts on racism for its existence. I am done here. Good day.
  • Manuel Sheila 2013/08/16 14:28:45
    Manuel
    okay you done....
  • Lady Nemirstības 2013/08/06 23:41:45
    No they don't [...]
    Lady Nemirstības
    +2
    This is so sickening.
  • Manuel Lady Ne... 2013/08/07 06:43:50
    Manuel
    sure is
  • Zepland 2013/08/06 23:40:19 (edited)
    No they don't [...]
    Zepland
    +7
    Racist people never let racism die. Like the SH who posted this.
  • Manuel Zepland 2013/08/07 06:44:31
    Manuel
    +1
    Racism should have died the day slavery ended....but it didn't....
  • Big Al 2013/08/06 23:33:25
    No they don't [...]
    Big Al
    +6
    LOL! "Proves" hahahaha...Crazy A$$ Cracker! Obama proved he was a racist before he was Emperor by attending Jeremiah Wright's "church" for 20 years. Since he has been Emperor Beergate & inciting violence with tax payer money during the Zimmerman witch hunt PROVES he is still a racist pig. Demtards...proving everyday when they can't debate...ok all the time...pull out the good ole race card! Martin Luther King is rolling in his grave ashamed of the racist monsters like Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson & Emperor Obama who push their hate!
  • Manuel Big Al 2013/08/07 06:48:46
    Manuel
    +1
    Jeremiah Wright is not a racist...he helps poor people white and black etc....everything he said in that speech was true....so why did the conservatives get all crazy?...We all know this country wasn't founded in Godly principals...it founded in thief and murder...yep...but it's all in the past and a part of the truth about the history of this country....
  • Big Al Manuel 2013/08/07 11:45:18
    Big Al
    +4
    Wow you really hate America or as racist Rev Wright puts it so elequently...God D@mn America! Since you despise good & worship evil this probably won't mean anything to you but why don't you exercise your freedom to Get the He!! Out of my Country!
  • Manuel Big Al 2013/08/08 06:32:27
    Manuel
    That seems to be the only part of the speech you rightists quote ....The speech had way more then 3 words in it dude...and I love America ( by the way I was born on this soil...like all my Fathers were before all the white people came over and stole it by force)...Now we all know that true, that's history....So I hate phoneys that deny that....like the the right wing baloney versions of God and Country...you people don't even know Jesus .......first off Jesus isn't a racist....
  • Big Al Manuel 2013/08/09 00:32:08
    Big Al
    Evil white blue eyed fork tongue devil we are. I do know Jesus as my savior. Who said Jesus was a racist?
  • Manuel Big Al 2013/08/09 05:28:17
    Manuel
    If your still sinning ...then you don't know who Jesus is...1John 3:6
  • Big Al Manuel 2013/08/11 08:49:51
    Big Al
    +1
    You are not a Christian of you never sin...you just committed one with a lie by saying you don't sin. You certainly are not Jesus. All Christians sin, that why he forsake himself for our sins. Go worship Satan like all libs do
  • Manuel Big Al 2013/08/11 21:48:14 (edited)
    Manuel
    Nope...that's not what I said...I am a former sinner...which means yes I have sinned...so how in the world do you interpret that as to me saying I never sinned?... Christians are people who stopped being sinners...Only because they have put their faith in Jesus to do that for them. Everyone else is just playing church if they truly believe Saints and Christians sin.That's the drive behind 1John 3;6-9.
  • Big Al Manuel 2013/08/12 07:30:44
    Big Al
    +1
    You have no concept of Christianity. I will pary for you
  • Manuel Big Al 2013/08/15 19:44:25
    Manuel
    It obvious you don't read the New Testament, you just sit in a church in a stupor and just nod your head up and down and say Amen......lol Don't bother to praying for me because God will not hear you...lol
  • ♥♥☻natasha♥♥☻ 2013/08/06 23:28:43
    ♥♥☻natasha♥♥☻
    +1
    WAIT I CLICKED THE WRONG ONE..........
  • Manuel ♥♥☻nata... 2013/08/07 06:49:10
    Manuel
    if you say so.
  • ♥♥☻nata... Manuel 2013/08/07 23:31:03
    ♥♥☻natasha♥♥☻
    +2
    LOL...CRAZY...
  • Manuel ♥♥☻nata... 2013/08/15 19:44:53
    Manuel
    cray man cray....

2014/09/17 05:33:39