The RACE in WISCONSIN is called! Walker Wins!

KCurtis 2012/06/06 01:59:49
Be afraid Progressives

Be very afraid.

The TSUNAMI is coming. We are coming. We will take back our country from the chains of your NWO.

• Marek 2014/01/09 04:31:02
    The Wave is starting...
    Marek
    Let inevitable setbacks not discourage people in their opposition to progressive marxism and liberalism. Democratic socialists must be defeated and every election counts. This 2014 midterm election is just as important as the prior ones. The Jackass party must become minority.
  • STU~PWCM~JLA~POTL~AFCL 2012/07/17 06:33:46
    The Wave is starting...
    STU~PWCM~JLA~POTL~AFCL
    +1
    Here's to a 2012 GOP landslide!!

tea party movement

tea party movement

tea party movement
  • Christopher Kirchen 2012/06/16 15:20:20
    The Wave is starting...
    Christopher Kirchen
    +5
    Amen; abolish liberalism forever.
  • will 2012/06/13 03:40:32
    The Wave is starting...
    will
    +7
    ground gain for right about time
  • SpeedRacer 2012/06/12 12:52:14
    No wait...
    SpeedRacer
    The Exit polls still showed that the voter preferred Obama over Romney so I would not count the chickens before they hatch..

Walker's union reforms have been largely misunderstood. At first, the issue was curtailing outrageous union benefits, far beyond those of the ordinary Wisconsin taxpayer. So the ordinary Wisconsin taxpayer was voting against Public Sector union.

Also Walker was able to make the case that years of corrupt union-politician back-scratching had been bankrupting the state. And he had just enough time to demonstrate the beneficial effects of overturning that arrangement: a huge budget deficit closed without raising taxes, significant school-district savings from ending cozy insider health-insurance contracts, and a modest growth in jobs.

But the real threat behind all this was that the new law ended automatic government collection of union dues. That was the unexpressed and politically inexpressible issue. Without the thumb of the state tilting the scale by coerced collection, union membership became truly voluntary. Result? Newly freed members rushed for the exits. In less than one year, AFSCME, the second largest public-sector union in Wisconsin, has lost more than 50 percent of its membership.
  • Ed 2012/06/11 20:34:11
    The Wave is starting...
    Ed
    +6
    Just tell Liberals to run back to Nanny Obama and tell him we're coming and 2010 is coming with us. His days are N-U-M-B-E-R-E-D Numbered.

• Tea in the Harbor 2012/06/11 17:56:42
    No wait...
    Tea in the Harbor
    +1
    Walker was allowed to begin campaigning 6 months before his opponent was, and he was allowed to accept unlimited political donations while his opponent had to obey campaign laws.

Do you really think a campaign as unfair as that tells us anything? And let's not forget that exit polling showed Obama still carries the state by about ten points.

Walker won by outspending his opponent 9 to 1 and by campaigning seven times as long as his opponent did. How many elections will republicans have that unfair an advantage in?
  • KCurtis Tea in ... 2012/06/12 01:37:34
    KCurtis
    +4
    Wow what pretty lies you have... no one is restricted from campaigning whenever the want. Waa Waa cry baby.
  • Tea in ... KCurtis 2012/06/13 15:32:01
    Tea in the Harbor
    +1
    You should read the laws before you make comments on them. You just wind up looking like you're clueless when you don't.

It isn't possible to campaign for an election that hasn't been scheduled, and that was the case for the first 5 months of the recall.
  • CODE 11 2012/06/11 17:00:48
    The Wave is starting...
    CODE 11
    +4
    The people won ! This was a vote against big labor taking your money.
  • ladypamela 2012/06/11 14:59:33
    No wait...
    ladypamela
    Does anyone really believe the 2012 elections will change anything.....or that voting machines aren't rigged.....you have no idea how bad things are going to get before they get better.....buckle up, you're in for the ride od your life!
  • txDON'T... ladypamela 2012/06/21 17:53:42
    txDON'TMESSw/GOVRickPerry!
    +1
    I do glean some truth from your post, I just am doing what I must for my family and loved ones.
  • Ozymandias 2012/06/11 13:40:39
  • rknothead 2012/06/11 12:51:25
    The Wave is starting...
    rknothead
    +5
    Keep it coming...all the way to Nov elections...make Obama a 1 term President. Take back the senate, and extend control of the House.
  • All American 2012/06/11 11:59:31 (edited)
    The Wave is starting...
    All American
    +5
    It's not just Walker and Wisconsin that wins, the U.S. wins. GO USA!
  • prayer warrior 2012/06/11 02:34:38
    No wait...
    prayer warrior
    +2
    no wait one of those who spoke of the NWO was one of those Republicans oh yes it was George Bush sr sept. 11, 1991. If you think that the NWO is in trouble because of Walker you are dreaming. The NWO is not confined to just one party.
  • Blue Dog 2012/06/10 18:35:43
    The Wave is starting...
    Blue Dog
    +6
    Bout time we start sending those progressives packing!!! Look out MoFo's were coming with a vengeance!!
  • dallas Blue Dog 2012/06/11 05:58:26
  • Blue Dog dallas 2012/06/11 08:59:19
    Blue Dog
    +6
    That's because it means squat right now! The legislature isn't going to meet again until after the Nov. election with one seat to flip again they're bracing for a Republican win is my bet.
  • dallas Blue Dog 2012/06/16 04:34:28
  • Blue Dog dallas 2012/06/16 10:54:41
    Blue Dog
    +2
    I never did before, but after voting for obama in '08 ans since then seeing what hasn't been done. Mainly the economy and jobs has hurt my family immensely, there has got to be a better solution. The solutions of this administration hasn't had any bearing on anyone or anything except Wall Street, the banks, and the auto industry but all on my dime. So what do I do? How much more can the previous administration be blamed, especially when it was my own party that ran congress!! I was raised to take responsibility for my actions by a 40 year union member that poured money into a system that he believed was for the working class. But what I see now it is more about the non-working class. And now illegals are allowed to have work permits while people like myself are all out of work. So again I ask you who do I vote for That whole "Hope and Change" thing again and how do I explain to my family that voting for failed polices is the right thing to do.......again? Or do I hold my breath and vote for hopes of change?
  • dallas Blue Dog 2012/06/17 22:38:02
  • Blue Dog dallas 2012/06/17 23:04:28
    Blue Dog
    +2
    Well I am not going to vote along party lines, for the sake of voting along party lines. I'm on the fence about all of this, but I am not going to fall prey to the drama of either party like I did in '08.
  • txDON'T... Blue Dog 2012/06/29 20:29:03
    txDON'TMESSw/GOVRickPerry!
    +1
    GOOD for YOU Blue Dog!
  • Blue Dog txDON'T... 2012/07/01 09:44:56
    Blue Dog
    +1
    Thank you!!
  • txDON'T... Blue Dog 2012/07/01 14:00:36
  • teshione79 Blue Dog 2012/07/06 20:24:01
    teshione79
    +1
    Independent Voting! Best way to go!!
    You vote for who you want not what OTHERS are telling you!
  • Blue Dog teshione79 2012/07/07 12:02:53
    Blue Dog
    +1
    That whole voting along party lines just hasn't been working
  • marylou5 dallas 2012/06/21 05:02:32
    marylou5
    +2
    Silly nonsense!
  • txDON'T... dallas 2012/06/26 02:25:49
    txDON'TMESSw/GOVRickPerry!
    your point is, . . . ?
  • dallas txDON'T... 2012/06/29 13:27:45
  • txDON'T... dallas 2012/06/29 20:30:55
    txDON'TMESSw/GOVRickPerry!
    Bye
  • dallas txDON'T... 2012/06/29 20:42:31
  • Donn Wright 2012/06/10 17:42:51 (edited)
    The Wave is starting...
    Donn Wright
    +7
    Judging by the responses to this question, I see that Obama's efforts to induce class warfare are working with some of you. You believe the rich are the problem. What you fail to see is that in the utopian society you want to see so badly, the reality is that everyone will be equal, except for the rulers----your rulers.

There is just one question that I don't see answered by the left. Where the hell is all the money going to come from to pay for all of the benefits that you believe everyone is "entitled" to?

The Country is bankrupt, the States are bankrupt, the Cites and Counties are all bankrupt, and yet you still holler for more spending. If you taxed ALL of the "rich" people in America at a tax rate of 100%, it wouldn't even make a dent in our collective debt.

I would love for someone to point out an example in history in which the successful people were punished (increasing scale taxes) and the the unsuccessful people were rewarded for doing nothing (welfare) that actually worked. You aren't going to find it because it doesn't exist. Our Forefathers knew that and wrote the Constitution to prevent such foolishness.

Unfortunately, many of the citizens of America now believe that the Constitution should be scraped and we convert to socialism. They fail to recognize that socialism...

Unfortunately, many of the citizens of America now believe that the Constitution should be scraped and we convert to socialism. They fail to recognize that socialism is not working now, nor has it ever worked, despite how appealing it may appear to some on paper.

Our only hope is that the people of America wake the hell up before we fall over the financial cliff permanently. At least Wisconsin provides some hope that is happening. When a few disgruntled people are allowed to recall a properly elected official because he is trying to keep his State from collapsing financially, that is bad news.

Perhaps Governor Walker's courage will inspire some of the spineless bureaucrats this Country is infected with to stand up and do what they must to save our Country.

Just for those of you that believe that a National debt of 16 Trillion dollars is no big deal, consider this:

If you spent one dollar every second, you would
    have spent a million dollars in twelve days.
    At that same rate, it would take you 32 years
    to spend a billion dollars. But it would take
    you more than 31,000 years to spend a
    trillion dollars.

16x31,000=496,000 years at one dollar per second to spend what we we are in debt for now.

I don't know about you, but going deeper in the hole doesn't sound like the answer to me!
  • txDON'T... Donn Wr... 2012/06/26 02:41:48
    txDON'TMESSw/GOVRickPerry!
    +1
    Bravo, Mr. Wright. Well stated. Thanks for your effort. <3 You da  man
  • Donn Wr... txDON'T... 2012/06/26 18:20:13
    Donn Wright
    +1
    Thank you!
  • txDON'T... Donn Wr... 2012/06/26 18:26:40
  • sobersouljah 2012/06/10 15:06:59
    The Wave is starting...
    sobersouljah
    +4
    It is good that Walker won - the public sector unions are bad for the states / country...

As far as the NWO - it is important to know, the people working on the advancement of this global governance agenda, control both sides of the argument,,, they are capitalist and communist. They want and need us to remain in conflict, divided and fighting - it is the conflict ---> compromise pattern that is the vehicle used to advance the globalist's agenda. http://www.crossroad.to/artic... = Hegelian dialectic

Don't be fooled by what appear to be battle victories.
  • CAPISCE 2012/06/10 14:11:07
    The Wave is starting...
    CAPISCE
    +7
    Obama is going to get beat by a lot come November. The country is tired of the crazy Liberal agenda----the Dems have been high jacked by the far left and it's payback time
  • teshione79 CAPISCE 2012/07/06 20:33:54 (edited)
    teshione79
    +1
    It is all sides! These are the people you all voted for, that are not doing their job!! Look up who you voted for, look at what they did and did not vote on, see how it effected you then decide on who should go and who should stay!! Too much BS!!

2014/11/01 10:37:30