The question of President Obama's draft card: Has evidence been destroyed?

JT For Political Reform 2012/05/10 11:13:59

WASHINGTON, May 7, 2012 — Changes in the wording of
Selective Service System record-keeping requirements, made days after
the opening of an investigation into the alleged forgery of President
Barack Obama’s selective service registration form, raise serious
questions about U.S. Government intentions.

The new rules allow existing copies of documents that may be sought by investigators to be destroyed.

Read More: http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighborhoo...

• BurntOffering 2012/05/10 19:00:03
    BurntOffering
    I truely doubt it since as an only son he couldnt have been drafted anyway...duh
  • JT For ... BurntOf... 2012/05/10 19:09:40
    JT For Political Reform
    DUH! An only son can to be drafted. Don't know where you got that poppycock. And in the time period that he was born, you had to sign up for the draft, it was mandatory.

Just to educate you about the draft, I was the only son and got drafted during the Vietnam conflict and wound up going to war. So your theory about him not being able to be drafted because he was the only son is wrong.
  • BurntOf... JT For ... 2012/05/10 19:36:34
    BurntOffering
    I guess you didnt even try to get a deferment huh? Maybe sign up for the draft was Mandatory for people presently living in the Country...
  • JT For ... BurntOf... 2012/05/10 19:43:14
    JT For Political Reform
    I couldn't get a deferment. The only way to get one is if you were the bread winner of your family or you were married with children or you worked in an industry that made war parts and so forth. Are you for real? You don't know this? And I bet you are one that wonders how things get so screwed up when you just proved why. At least know the rules before inserting foot in mouth.
  • BurntOf... JT For ... 2012/05/10 19:53:21
  • JT For ... BurntOf... 2012/05/12 02:36:06
    JT For Political Reform
    Sticks and stones lady, sticks and stones. I think you really need to learn a thing or two before inserting your Biden foot in mouth. I have no idea what a birther really is, but I do know what the truth is all about. Something Obama should learn for once is telling the truth instead of hiding his past. Sick.
  • BurntOf... JT For ... 2012/05/12 20:24:23 (edited)
    BurntOffering
    If you dont know what a birther Is, than you must lbe a Liar like those others who live in a State of Denial about whether President Obama was born in the US like Donald Trump and wife of supreme court justice Clarence Thomas. What I do know is that now we have a voluntary draft and Obama probably wasnt old enough, missed or whatever. So in other words Not relevant. But Lets compare the Truthers to the Birthers, Truthers are People still demanding to Hear the Truth about 9/11. What Bush and Cheny knew, ignored and then sent thousands of US citizens into an unjust war that even killed more people than Bin Laden. You know what, If I were Him back than I would have destroyed my draft card too, because I'd know when I got back home, if I wasnt wounded or something, due to my Color; I probably couldnt get a job, and the Powers that Be would still be trying to deny me the Liberty and Rights all of us are suppose to be Born With. Whats Sick is people like You, and Yes You do make me Sick and We Dems are Sick and Tired of Your Bull Sheit
  • JT For ... BurntOf... 2012/05/12 23:11:53 (edited)
  • BurntOf... JT For ... 2012/05/13 04:10:33 (edited)
    BurntOffering
    Well according to youI may be too ignorant to responde since I'm not a male, and never had to worry about being drafted one way or another I'm am young enough to know that right after 9/11 even the terrorist who went to those flight schools Visa's were Approved Under GW Bush!

So You are a Liar who knows darn well birther or truther would not be in the dictionary, most likely because like me; those words are Female. In closing; You wont accept his birth certifcate; nor his draft card cause you say they are Both Frauds.........You can lead a horse to water but you cant make it drink; and there aint nutthin you can do with a willingly deaf, dumb and blind person like you.
  • JT For ... BurntOf... 2012/05/13 15:37:40
    JT For Political Reform
    The Obot brainwashing sure wiped out both lobes on you, that's for sure. You must have to have a government paid clown come in to wipe your ass. Good luck in la la land.
  • BurntOf... JT For ... 2012/05/13 16:10:27
    BurntOffering
    you know a lot of know what happened in this nation before we had a President Obama.....and your cant handle this nation will no longer be run by Whites and since his election has done everything you could including NOTHIN to stop this nation's destruction.
  • JT For ... BurntOf... 2012/05/13 17:32:05
    JT For Political Reform
    Why would I want just white's to run it? I don't care what color, religion, sexual preference, gender or any of that crap about a person, people are people. What I care about is having someone with the goods to run the country, not some finger pointing moron that can't get past Bush.

Besides, I'm mixed race so you are barking up the wrong racist tree. You need a new set of race cards because yours are worn out.
  • fluer 2012/05/10 12:29:21
    fluer
    +1
    Are you really surprised? This Kenyan has spent millions to keep the facts hidden. I think our last stand is for the States to stand up and force him to prove he is a natural born citizen and if he can't then leave him off their ballots. Until someone has the guts to stand firm and allow no more bull this sort of thing will continue to happen. The more we find hidden the more I think he is a Kenyan.
  • JT For Political Reform 2012/05/10 11:18:50
    JT For Political Reform
    +1
    Why do the Obots keep protecting this guy when there are so many questionable things about him? I can only imagine if it were a Independent or a Republican that raised even one of the items brought up like this one, they would be all over it like a fly on chit. Seems to me that the only way to make sure you have a legal candidate is to question everything about them. That is our right and duty as citizens of this country to make sure we have a truthful person in the White House, it should not matter what party, what religion, what color of their skin or what gender.

2014/04/20 08:43:33