The Obamacare Individual Mandate Tax for Dummies

safari 2012/07/01 03:12:11
I can't wait to pay 21 new taxes (7 aimed at the middle class)
I refuse to participate.
I think...
obamacare tax for dummies
No thanks, i do not wish to purchase that pack of gum.
OK, tax on that will be $2.35

whaaa I have to pay for obamacare
I thought I was getting free healthcare by having other people pay for it.
I just realized I am the other people.
liberal logic
Liberal Logic. Don't even try to figure it out.

• Michaelene safari 2012/07/03 14:44:44
    Michaelene
    That's just the income tax on my cadillac health insurance!
    According to Obama's pal Dr ezekial Emmanuel, there will be no health insurance companies left by 2020, so another Obama lie "you can keep your plan"
    http://www.physicianspractice...
  • Not-A-RINO 2012/07/01 13:04:26
    I think...
    Not-A-RINO
    +2
    Actually, I like the idea of taxes - as long as it is applied fairly. After all, don't liberals believe in "fairness"? With this in mind, I propose the following taxes to help balance the federal budget rather than trying to teach the socialists in Congress to live within their means. After all, teaching them to not spend more money than they have is like teaching a goldfish to sing like Andrea Bocelli. The following taxes should be implemented immediately:

1. Freedom of Life Tax. All abortions performed for convenience are now subjected to a $12500 tax. Had this tax been imposed beginning in 1973, the federal deficit would have been reduced by $625 billion for the 50 million babies saved from being born alive.

2. The Freedom of Speech Act. People burning the American flag are now required to pay a $250/flag fee, er, I mean TAX. Part of the tax will be used to buy offsetting carbon credits;

3. The Freedom of the Road Initiative will levy a $1500 tax on all bicycles which are used outside of parks and neighborhoods and used on public highways. Each person paying the tax will receive a rainbow sticker with a green edge suitable for their bike helmet to show the world they are one with the environment;

4. The Freedom of the Airwaves Tax will impose a $1500 tax on ...

4. The Freedom of the Airwaves Tax will impose a $1500 tax on all people plus a $250 fee for a descrambler to listen to NPR, CNN, MSNBC, LOGO, BET and others which exalt diversity and "alternative lifestyles";

5. The Marriage Support Act of 2012 will impose a $2500 tax on any same-sex marriage performed in all 50 states whether legally recognized or not. Although marriage is considered a states' sovereignty issue, since the Constitution doesn't mean anything any more, the 10th Amendment is deemed "antiquated" giving the federal government the right to tax as it pleases;

6. The Celebrate America's History Enhancement Act will charge every school in America $950/student to supply each district with books teaching how disgusting America is, why America is mean, and illustrate the lives of famous, influential Americans such as Margaret Sanger, Sheila Jackson Lee, Saul Alinsky, Al Gore, Barack Obama, Woodrow Wilson, Barbra Streisand, Jesse Jackson, William Ayers, Cindy Sheehan and more;

7. The One World United Tax would demand contributions from uber-wealthy Americans earning more than $20,000/yr to pay their fair share of the cost of the UN's Agenda 21 program by surcharging their incomes a paltry 15% of their gross wages;

8. The Freedom of America Tax will be levied on all businesses and persons living in Progressive Zones across the country to empty all of their jails and prisons of inmates. This $2200/yr tax is to find these poor souls who are victims of America's corrupt, racist society a career with a living wage, a basic right of all Americans. Since America is free and these people are locked up, they will be released since being incarcerated against your will is like sooo uncool.

A rally should be scheduled in New York's Central Park to show solidarity with the Occupy Wall Street freedom fighters. The Dixie Chicks and other Progressive entertainment will be provided along with free food, protest signs and pictures of GW Bush to spit on, defecate on and flip the bird to. BYOP - Bring Your Own Pot.
  • Michaelene Not-A-RINO 2012/07/01 15:20:49
    Michaelene
    +2
    LOL! That's funny, I'd like to start with collecting the fees and insurance costs from OWS that any other group of protestors normally pay.
  • safari Not-A-RINO 2012/07/01 20:29:04
    safari
    +1
    I think I will set up a bath salts booth at the rally - I might as well make some money off of them - it all spends the same doesn't it? HA

THIS was a truly brilliant reply. Thanks so much for sharing it. This was my favorite

• Not-A-RINO safari 2012/07/02 21:43:44
    Not-A-RINO
    If you noticed, all the taxes had a positive sounding name to them. With a positive sounding name, it just HAS to be good, right?
  • One of Y'shua's,דָּנִיֵּאל 2012/07/01 12:48:34 (edited)
    One of Y'shua's,דָּנִיֵּאל
  • safari One of ... 2012/07/01 20:30:36
    safari
    love that sign thanks!
  • One of ... safari 2012/07/02 15:40:50
    One of Y'shua's,דָּנִיֵּאל
    AS BUSH 41 was fired for 'NO NEW TAXES' obama under the SAME CLAIM.. ..should go down in FLAMES FOR HIS LIE, which was not the case of BUSH 41, he was outnumbered and needed a program and funding and was BUSHWHACKED, HELD FOR RANSOM FOR HIS PROGRAMS BY THE DEMS FOR ALL FOUR YEARS, UNLIKE OBAMA WHO RAMMED THIS DOWN THE AMERICAN PEOPLES' THROATS UNDER THEIR OWN PROTEST with BOTH THE HOUSE and SENATE and the house with SUPER MAJORITY to over ride any protest; 70% of THE AMERICAN POPULATE DO NOT WANT OBAMACARE and NOW A TAX .

"\nlm SCOTUS and POTUS..they had the power and HAVE ABUSED THE AMERICAN PEOPLE, what the F*ck do they have on these supreme court justices where they would vote against the AMERICAN PEOPLE and ALLOW ANOTHER TAX..and KAGAN (illegal voting and iillegal sitting SCJ)SHOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN ABLE TO VOTE (she helped AUTHOR THE BILL and LEGAL EASE or LANGUAGE, and SOTOMAYOR she as well is an ILLEGAL SITTING SUPREME COURT JUSTICE under FRAUDULENT POSITIONING in concert with the ILLEGAL SITTING PRESIDENT and FELON who is committed a FELONY or is A FOREIGN NATIONAL either way..a FELON and FRAUD.. If Bush WANTED ANYTHING HE HAD TO NEGOTIATE everything AS DID Reagan and BUSH 41 and 43 by the HOUSE SENATE CONTROLLED we are sunk and illegally sitting president by V...

AS BUSH 41 was fired for 'NO NEW TAXES' obama under the SAME CLAIM..
    ..should go down in FLAMES FOR HIS LIE, which was not the case of BUSH 41, he was outnumbered and needed a program and funding and was BUSHWHACKED, HELD FOR RANSOM FOR HIS PROGRAMS BY THE DEMS FOR ALL FOUR YEARS, UNLIKE OBAMA WHO RAMMED THIS DOWN THE AMERICAN PEOPLES' THROATS UNDER THEIR OWN PROTEST with BOTH THE HOUSE and SENATE and the house with SUPER MAJORITY to over ride any protest; 70% of THE AMERICAN POPULATE DO NOT WANT OBAMACARE and NOW A TAX .

"\nlm SCOTUS and POTUS..they had the power and HAVE ABUSED THE AMERICAN PEOPLE, what the F*ck do they have on these supreme court justices where they would vote against the AMERICAN PEOPLE and ALLOW ANOTHER TAX..and KAGAN (illegal voting and iillegal sitting SCJ)SHOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN ABLE TO VOTE (she helped AUTHOR THE BILL and LEGAL EASE or LANGUAGE, and SOTOMAYOR she as well is an ILLEGAL SITTING SUPREME COURT JUSTICE under FRAUDULENT POSITIONING in concert with the ILLEGAL SITTING PRESIDENT and FELON who is committed a FELONY or is A FOREIGN NATIONAL either way..a FELON and FRAUD.. If Bush WANTED ANYTHING HE HAD TO NEGOTIATE everything AS DID Reagan and BUSH 41 and 43 by the HOUSE SENATE CONTROLLED we are sunk and illegally sitting president by VOTER FRAUD and ILLEGAL CITIZENSHIP ( foreign student status at OCCIDENTAL COLLEGE either FRAUD or TRUTH can't have it both ways and still serve..EITHER A FELON or TRUTHFUL, he is ILLEGAL SITTING PRESIDENT and AMERICA IS FILLED WITH PANSY ASS SELF SERVING NARCISSISTIC WUSSIES he and all his cronies commies and soros need to be ARRESTED and JAILED and EVERY LAW automatically REPEALED under a FRAUDULENT TERMS and appointments need to be OUSTED and JAILED for KNOWLEDGE of HIS ILLEGITIMACY as a CRIMINAL FELON..as per FOREIGN STUDENT STATUS for GRANTS thay total into the felony class..BUT WHAT DO I KNOW, I JUST A CONSPIRACY NUT RIGHT..\nlm you all that think I am A NUT..look at the EVIDENCE .. OCCIDENTAL COLLEGE STUDENT STATUS for STUDENT AID, it says it all........ as per this SH article and page..I FULLY AGREE WITH THIS POSTING
    http://www.sodahead.com/unite... http://api.ning.com/files/dHv...

sh article fully posting httpwww sodahead comunite httpapi ning comfilesdhv
  • One of ... One of ... 2012/07/02 15:49:07
    One of Y'shua's,דָּנִיֵּאל
    HE SHOULD BE IN HAND CUFFS along with HOLDER, SOROS and HOST OF OTHER DEMS and RINOS and COMMIE INSURGENTS using every tactic from GOVT CONTROLLED MEDIA BLITZ(propganda) via CLASS ENVY, RACE PIMPIN' and SEXISM, and coming soon to a NEIGHBORHOOD NEAR YOU U.N. PEACE KEEPIN' TROOPS during the RACE and UNION RIOTS for this FRAUDULENT and FELONIOUS ATTACK on AMERICA and DRAGGING HER INTO THE ONE WORLD GOVT and stealing and pillaging her wealth and future just before they CLAIM HER SOVEREIGNTY and HER PEOPLES PRODUCTION of WEALTH and FUTURE...\nlm them all...
  • Icono1 2012/07/01 12:28:14
    I think...
    Icono1
    +2
    We the people let this happen by not paying attention to the candidates background so we the people need to get rid of the politicians that pass bills before they read them and politicians that have questionable backgrounds in social organizations and political parties.

I just know that this will take more money from people that could drive our economy back from the brink and that is a BFD in my book.

Our Marxist govt cannot support all of the people all of the time. Even the old Leninist Soviets understood that simple fact.

For socialism to succeed a country needs a very good economic base and that implies that the country needs a good jobs base so the tax base grows not shrink. When the jobs base shrinks then so does the govt's tax income shrink and then you get a leveling off of 'benefits' for the masses.

This will lead to the infamous 'life curve' being upheld in health care to save money for more important cases , ie., care for those young enough to pay into the system, and it would mean that Palin got it right and everyone else got it wrong.

I could rant for hours about this, but in the short term not only will I refuse to participate, but 'Oh Hell No' I will not participate.
  • safari Icono1 2012/07/01 20:32:56 (edited)
    safari
    +1
    Me neither! Thanks for your comment Icono1 - this will also make new business start ups decline immediately -> "I just know that this will take more money from people that could drive our economy back from the brink and that is a BFD in my book."
  • Icono1 safari 2012/07/01 22:49:08
    Icono1
    +1
    Thank you.
  • tdterry1999 2012/07/01 12:14:23
    I refuse to participate.
    tdterry1999
    +2
    Donald Trump on Obamacare

Let me get this straight ……
    We’re going to be “gifted” with a health care
    plan we are forced to purchase and fined if we don’t,
    which purportedly covers at least ten million more people,
    without adding a single new doctor, but provides for 16,000 new IRS agents,
    written by a committee whose chairman
    says he doesn’t understand it, passed by a Congress that didn’t read it but
    exempted themselves from it, and signed by a President who smokes,
    with funding administered by a treasury chief who didn’t pay his taxes,
    for which we’ll be taxed for four years before any benefits take effect,
    by a government which has already bankrupted Social Security and Medicare,
    all to be overseen by a surgeon general who is obese,
    and financed by a country that’s broke!!!!!

‘What the hell could possibly go wrong?’
  • safari tdterry... 2012/07/01 20:33:52
    safari
    +1
    brilliant! Thanks for sharing that.
  • Guru_T_Firefly 2012/07/01 12:10:34
    I think...
    Guru_T_Firefly
    I think you anti-healthcare guys have earned the prize for entirely missing the point.
  • S. Gompers 2012/07/01 10:33:56
    I refuse to participate.
    S. Gompers
    +2
    I like the insurance I am buying just fine.
  • safari S. Gompers 2012/07/01 20:34:36
    safari
    +2
    me too - but I am thinking it is all going to go up and policies will change like crazy
  • U-Dog 2012/07/01 09:48:41 (edited)
    I think...
    U-Dog
    +3
    What the court has done is give the government unlimited power via the TAX while completely ignoring the commerce clause.

Even if the Rethumplagins do win and did completely repeal RObamneycare, which they won't do, the damage is forever done.
  • safari U-Dog 2012/07/01 20:35:45
    safari
    +1
    This precedent sucks beyond belief - no matter what happens, you are right - now they can tax us for not participating in anything they like.
  • Carl 2012/07/01 07:19:57
    Carl
    +6
    Actually, it's 12 new middle class taxes.
  • safari Carl 2012/07/01 07:54:38
    safari
    +5
    They must have found more since the article I read yesterday - thanks for the update
  • Michaelene safari 2012/07/01 15:24:27
    Michaelene
    +2
    Oh yes they have found more, I'm not finished calculating my tax increase yet, I first estimated $6000 but now it's up to $8550 and rising.
  • safari Michaelene 2012/07/01 20:36:10
    safari
    +1
    again I say - wow
  • Pedro Doller ~Inc. 2012/07/01 07:14:50
    I refuse to participate.
    Pedro Doller ~Inc.
    +3
    The Russian Mafia is rolling on the floor laughing.

"Medicare fraud - estimated now to total about $60 billion a year - has become one of, if not the most profitable, crimes in America."

http://www.cbsnews.com/2100-1...

Now only the sky is the limit. Most of this crime is unreported so the numbers are a lot higher. Insurance companies just pass the cost along so nobody really cares and the rates just keep going up.

Insurance companies have PR departments that keep putting out info about frivolous law suits. They don't report most are dismissed.

Doctors have extreme malpractice insurance not because of law suits per se but because of Risk Analysis. Medical Mistakes kill more people than smoking. Thats why that insurance is so high.
  • safari Pedro D... 2012/07/01 07:55:49
    safari
    +2
    thanks for the info!
  • Pedro D... safari 2012/07/01 08:02:13
    Pedro Doller ~Inc.
    +2
    That link is a few years old. I'm sure it's a lot worse now and will explode with 0-care.
  • safari Pedro D... 2012/07/01 20:36:38
    safari
    +2
    I think we can count on that!
  • Walt 2012/07/01 07:02:13
    I refuse to participate.
    Walt
    +8
    I refuse to participate and my governor refuses to participate. (I'm so glad I voted for Bobby Jindal!)
  • safari Walt 2012/07/01 07:56:17
    safari
    +4
    You have a very good governor!
  • MkB 2012/07/01 07:00:02
    MkB
    +2
    I'm from the South. I'm low class. I don't need to worry none.
  • safari MkB 2012/07/01 07:57:56
  • MkB safari 2012/07/01 08:00:48
  • cuz 2012/07/01 06:17:01 (edited)
    I refuse to participate.
    cuz
    +4
    I did a long time ago.
  • safari cuz 2012/07/01 06:19:43
    safari
    +6
    I am wondering ... how much more serious is every thing about to get that might affect persons who don't participate in general
  • cuz safari 2012/07/01 06:35:04
    cuz
    +4
    I'll bet the founding fathers wondered the same thing.
  • safari cuz 2012/07/01 07:58:11
    safari
    +3
    good point
  • tommyg - POTL- PWCM-JLA 2012/07/01 06:10:17
    I refuse to participate.
    tommyg - POTL- PWCM-JLA
    +8
    We are so screwed.
  • safari tommyg ... 2012/07/01 06:20:54
    safari
    +4
    My state is one that may not participate - I am still trying to figure out the details of all of this but if this is a tax on NOTHING then we really are - what else will they decide to tax us on for not buying?
  • Rodney 2012/07/01 05:31:45
    I think...
    Rodney
    +6
    Cash still talks in my world. Unless I get a debilitating illness, I will continue to self insure, just so I know I can get the best care. I'm sure this stupidity will create a Black Market of healthcare.
  • tommyg ... Rodney 2012/07/01 06:01:33
    tommyg - POTL- PWCM-JLA
    +5
    Hadn't even thought of that. I think you're right.

2014/07/29 08:43:29