The most disturbing website I have ever seen. 18 + NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Katana Avion 2009/02/20 20:19:58
That was disturbing.
I'm calling the police.
I LOVED IT.
I HATED IT.
I think I pissed my pants a little.
I'm not going to look at your stupid website.
I am a minor and I looked at the site against all warnings, please don't  tell my mommy.
http://magibon.com/

I was directed to this site by one of my computer guru buddies. It apparently is a publicity stunt and showings off from a man learning Memetics (whatever that is). It contains a few videos this man created about an obsessed stalker of a popular girl on youtube. When I was directed to this site, I was not informed of it being a spoof, and I was ready to call the police. But after looking into the forums, and the artists own website, I was amazed at this man's imagination and brilliance, as well as his stunning graphics, videography and whatever skills he used to put these three videos together. Enjoy! Please know that I do not recommend anyone under the age of 18, the easily impressionable, easily frightened or anyone who does not like or is offended by the questionable material found within the website. VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED. There, I put all the mumbo jumbo crap to protect my own ass.

http://magibon.com/

• Deleted 2009/02/20 20:31:42
    I LOVED IT.
    Deleted
    +3
    A little twisted, a lot shocking, but pretty interesting once I knew it was a spoof and not real. Had that not been the case I would have been calling the cops for sure.

• devlyin 2012/06/10 22:10:58 (edited)
    devlyin
    to be honest i didnt find it disturbing at all and there want a none of the above answer but thats because the many hour i spend on CreepyPasta and the like. if i didnt know who magabon was then id be a little confused but seriously ..... that was a cake walk!
  • CABT 2009/02/23 04:14:13
    That was disturbing.
    CABT
    What kind of mind?
  • i00wattz 2009/02/20 23:25:58
    i00wattz
    dolls and worms dont scare me.
  • socokid 2009/02/20 23:00:19
    I LOVED IT.
    socokid
    +1
    Well done, slightly scary.

BTW, there are FAR more disturbing things on the internet... trust me. This was rather tame IMO.
  • Katana ... socokid 2009/02/20 23:21:38
    Katana Avion
    Oh I am sure there is, but I personally haven't found or seen them. By all means, please share some links! I am addicted to this kind of stuff!
  • socokid Katana ... 2009/02/20 23:57:14
    socokid
    +1
    I'd be reluctant to do so, unfortunately. I'm also not sure they are along the same lines as this produced fiction, but are indeed far more disturbing, which is all I stated.

There are real death sites (think "Faces of Death"), sexual perversions, etc... but no need to search. Things like Saw were more disturbing to me.

I loved the videos though, they were very well done. That guy should do a horror film!
  • Katana ... socokid 2009/02/21 01:32:25
    Katana Avion
    I had completely forgotten about faces of death, its been so long since I have seen them talking years, and I didn't see them online anyways but in my living room lol Yeah that guy should do some sort of horror films, but after looking at his portfolio this was the only thing he had along these lines, which to me was disappointing. I guess I have never stumbled across many other sites because I haven't looked for them, but I shared this one because I knew it was fictional, I would never post real stuff on here, for obvious reasons.
  • Ally 2009/02/20 22:58:37
    I am a minor and I looked at the site against all warnings, please don't tel...
    Ally
    +1
    Well, I'm 14 lol.
    I'm actually waiting for it to play. It seems to just pause. Is there some play button around and I'm some idiot who can't see it (lol :D) or is it loading?
  • Katana ... Ally 2009/02/20 23:23:09
    Katana Avion
    +1
    LOL it should automatically start playing. It may take some time to load, depending on the speed of your internet connection, I had no problems with any of the three videos. BTW video 3 is the one it starts playing first. (and don't worry, I won't tell your mom lol)
  • Ally Katana ... 2009/02/20 23:24:11
    Ally
    +1
    Ah okay.
    Ah, don't worry about her. I watched all of the Saw movies, every gory movie there is lol. She's used to it. :)
  • AdventPhantom .::New Holoca... 2009/02/20 21:03:53
  • Katana ... AdventP... 2009/02/20 21:41:05
    Katana Avion
    +2
    LOL I know! But I love it knowing it's not real :) That guy has some skills and some deranged imagination.
  • Seth 2009/02/20 20:57:03
    Seth
    +2
    none of thee above...i keep getting the same 30 seconds of bullsh*t.
    where did you draw your conclusions that there was a stalker?
    in no way was this video scary...or made me want to rush and call the police...
  • Katana ... Seth 2009/02/20 21:35:29 (edited)
    Katana Avion
    +1
    there are three videos, you have to click the video 1,2 and 3 on the top of the page, and if you read the description of the videos from the creator in the forums section, he describes it as a stalker obsessing on a girl from youtube. I did not say it was scary, I described it as disturbing, but to some, it could be considered frightening, if not to you or I.
  • Deleted 2009/02/20 20:31:42
    I LOVED IT.
    Deleted
    +3
  • Katana ... Deleted 2009/02/20 20:37:59
    Katana Avion
    +1
    I seen it before I knew it was a spoof. I was thinking my friend had directed me to some psycho serial killers website and I WAS going to call the police lol. Thank goodness I talked to him about if first and actually read the forums and looked at the creators website. Magibon however, is a real girl on youtube, and the creator specifically targeted her to base this on, using her photos and clips from her youtube postings in his videos. If I were her, I would call the cops, spoof or not. I hope he had her permission beforehand.
  • Deleted Katana ... 2009/02/20 20:40:08
    Deleted
    +1
    If not she has grounds for a pretty lucrative lawsuit.
  • Katana Avion 2009/02/20 20:29:26 (edited)
    I LOVED IT.
    Katana Avion
    +1
    The stalker is a fictional character, I forgot to add "fictional" to the summery above.
    And here is the Wikipedia definition of Memetics:

• Eddie 2009/02/20 20:26:59
    I LOVED IT.
    Eddie
    +1
    That was awesome!!
  • dexter 2009/02/20 20:25:54
    That was disturbing.
    dexter
    +3
    very edgy. wow

2014/04/21 07:00:36