THE MOMENT AN ENTIRE WEDDING PARTY FALLS INTO A LAKE AFTER DOCK COLLAPSES WHILE TAKING PICS

JoeBtfsplk 2012/06/26 16:47:22
Weddings are meant for lasting memories, and this will certainly be one of those.

On Saturday, Eric Walber and Maegan McKee were tying the knot in Michigan. They decided to get some wedding pictures on a dock jetting out into a local lake. But as the wedding party stood there, the dock started to tilt. And that’s when it gave way:

llll

llllllll

llll

llll

The video is even more amazing:

http://youtu.be/jUgQCrQ1Czo

The photographer who captured the video offers more details:

The day started out great…beautiful sunshine, gorgeous wedding party, pictures, details, everything in place. Then we headed off to the reception at Bay Pointe Inn on Gun Lake. We had a lovely dinner and were ready for dancing. But just before dancing, the bride and groom wanted a picture taken with their entire bridal party out on the dock. It was a beautiful setting for it! That is until the dock came loose! And the entire bridal party plunged into Gun Lake! The best part was that even though dresses, tuxes and cell phones might have been ruined, everyone’s spirits were not. They were all able to laugh it off and have a fantastic time. The bride changed into her rehearsal dress for the remainder of the evening

“I saw the thing starting to tilt, and I’m like, ‘Oh, yup, this is going to happen,’” Eric told WOOD-TV.

“I came up laughing,” Maegan added. “I was like, ‘Oh, man, that really just happened. I can’t believe that actually just happened.”

“Your wedding party falls into a lake at your reception. You can’t plan that,” she said laughing.

• Marianne 2012/06/26 22:51:06
    Marianne
    Luckily, no one was hurt and it ended with a good laugh.
  • Flor de Luna 2012/06/26 18:08:03
    Flor de Luna
    HaHa!!! Looks like they had fun though.
  • JoeBtfsplk 2012/06/26 16:48:25
    JoeBtfsplk
    After seeing their picture and size they would be better off donating their wedding cake and gifts to the Obama campaign.

Certainly close the money gap between him and Romney - LOL

MAKE MOOCHELLE PROUD!

2014/07/24 08:46:08