The Little Chick Fil-A CEO that Cried the Sky is Falling.

Manuel 2012/08/02 15:52:24
Well here is what the real deal is all about that the News media's on the right do not want you to know. When Chick Fil A's CEO Dan Cathy spoke his views on traditional marriage...the left was a accused of condemning Mr. Cathy for taking a stand against Homosexuality.

But that is far from the truth...You see the right pulled a fast one...what I mean is they ONLY let people hear what sounded like people on the left are against Traditional Marriage.

The real truth is all Liberals support both. They are not against Traditional or Homosexual marriages... So who is really going against freedom of speech?

The conservatives...because THEY are the ones against gay marriages and are using Mr. Cathy's statements as their platform ....

So all those people that showed up to buy Chicken at Chick Fil-A are the ones against freedom of speech and personal views. All those people hate the views of gays speaking for their rights to stop being discriminated at for wanting marriage rights...

Liberals always stand with the underdog's views. Liberals feel because nobody on the right will. Liberals also stand with religions. Every religion should have freedom to exist...But it is here where the line get's thin.

Religions have no right to take away rights from gay people. And gay people have never took a stand against Christians. There are no gay groups burning churches down to the ground.

People on the right will go on with how the country was founded on Christian values....but it wasn't...it was founded on exterminating the people that were here first...and enslaving a race against their will.

This is the mindset of those on the right...to exterminate gays from society and enslave the rest to obey their only religion on how they say to believe.

Of course they will say I am wrong and crazy...but my defense is this. They all hold the same values that the people did who came here from Europe and cause genocide and made slaves of people.

The only reason they cannot do these things today is because the men that wrote the Constitution and the Bill of Rights along with Amendments did all this...so this country could never be ruled by a religious Theocracy.

So get off the high horse right wing conservatives zealots... keep your views and beliefs but don't use them to tear down others who want the same rights you enjoy. All you right wing chicken little's...Quit crying the sky is falling.

• Gloria 2012/08/02 16:02:45
    Gloria
    +12
    I laughed so hard I nearly fell on the floor when I heard the comments from the chickfilA appreciation day customers. If they support the right to free speech then they support the right to let gays & lesbians to demand the right to marry. Free speech is free speech.

• Manuel drdos1943 2012/08/04 05:27:18 (edited)
    Manuel
    your the one who has been playing the race card..with Arabs...My question relates to your using of Arabs as a tool for your racist hate for them.
  • drdos1943 Manuel 2012/08/04 14:03:38
    drdos1943
    Really now. My college roommate and bridge partner was an Iraqi and my best friend. He was one of the victims of the 911 attacks and my daughter, who was an EMT in Queens at the time, almost lost her life there as well. ... and I do not hate all Arabs, but I must admit that I do hate with a passion anyone, including Arabs, who murder the innocent.
  • jeane drdos1943 2012/08/04 03:27:45
    jeane
    +1
    Evil or Judgment?
  • Soundstorm twocrows 2012/08/02 20:02:27
    Soundstorm
    Those Amalekites must have really got on God's bad side.
  • Manuel drdos1943 2012/08/02 21:24:59
    Manuel
    +1
    but it is hate...Mr. Cathy only wants his views to stand...none of these Mayors are against Religious traditions with marriages... But they just don't want some one coming into their towns with such a negative view on gay marriage when gay marriages are legal in those States...if Mr. Cathy feels that way then why go set up businesses in States that have legal State recognized gay marriages and then poke insults at them?...That makes no sense and proves to me Cathy isn't Christian...he's a Pharisee...So so is everyone that takes such a viscous obnoxious stand...
  • AGPhillbin Manuel 2012/08/02 23:56:02
    AGPhillbin
    +2
    Mr. Cathy, as the owner of a fast food chain, only wants to sell chicken. If the citizens of these towns don't wish to frequent his stores because of his views on gay marriage, then they should go elsewhere. They have the right to boycott. But what right does anyone have to ask their government to run them out of town? Do you ask every grocery store owner their political views, and try to get them rousted when they disagree? I assure you, you will find more who disagree than agree with you, on many things. What then?
  • drdos1943 Manuel 2012/08/04 04:34:05
    drdos1943
    So don't frequent Chick-Fil-A. The government has no right to restrict a business from operating (providing the business meets all business codes) because of the views of its owner. When the government attempts to do so, I believe that is called fascism.

It's quite evident that when the left, always advocating free speech, disagrees with someone, they set out to punish them. It seems that on this issue, from the positive response of the consumer lines at the Chick-Fil-A's all over the country, the left has lost.....see you at the voting booth in November.
  • Manuel drdos1943 2012/08/04 05:39:46
    Manuel
    The government parts of each State can keep businesses out... they have been doing it for decades...even way before Chick Fil-a got started...

All that other stuff you wrote could easily be said of the right...here I will show you...

It's quite evident that when the right is, always advocating free speech, disagrees with someone, they set out to slander them in the name of religion. It seems that on this issue, from the negative response of the consumer lines at the Chick-Fil-A's all over the country, shows they do not want gays to have marriage rights. The right proved they are hypocrites by only cherry picking parts of the Bible and not living up to all of it. They have a huge logs in both their eyes... ....see you at the voting booth in November.
  • Guru_T_... drdos1943 2012/08/02 23:35:44
    Guru_T_Firefly
    +1
    America is not a theocracy and the Christian bible promotes Christian sharia law.
  • drdos1943 Guru_T_... 2012/08/04 04:38:37 (edited)
    drdos1943
    That's only the kooks on the far right who use the Bible to condemn to Hell everyone who disagrees with them. Their views make Sharia law look like a blessing. The same goes for the far left, only they do not use the Bible.
  • Manuel drdos1943 2012/08/04 05:42:03
    Manuel
    like all the kooks that support Mr, Kooky Cathy...and Liberals don't condemn people to hell...
  • Manuel Eddie_D... 2012/08/02 21:17:07
  • Guru_T_... Eddie_D... 2012/08/02 23:33:42
    Guru_T_Firefly
    +1
    Me either. I know it won't make a difference, but they'll have to get by without my ever making a purchase there.
  • explorer1618 2012/08/02 16:42:02
    explorer1618
    +1
    Chicken Little and now Chicken F'ers !
  • Mel 2012/08/02 16:34:07
    Mel
    +3
    My issue is not that Cathay doesn't have a right to his opinion. That's a given. Do these people have a right to support the restaurant/ Of course. However when a person uses proceeds to create, or legislate national policy, that's both speech, and conduct. And people do have the right to protest that, to whatever legfal and peaceful degree. Now, the mators who want to ban the restaurant, really have no right to do so. They're over reacting. I understand, their passion, however it should be directed at the organisations that Chik-Fil-A supports. Encouraging peaceful protests and picketing, is fine. No-one should harass or threaten clientele. And, they've not done so.
  • Manuel Mel 2012/08/02 21:31:10
    Manuel
    +1
    good post
  • Mel Manuel 2012/08/03 03:20:57
    Mel
    +1
    Thanks. I raved you btw and that will be $5. *LOL*
  • Eddie_D... Mel 2012/08/03 05:48:19
  • Mel Eddie_D... 2012/08/03 06:33:23
    Mel
    +1
    Raved again $10 or a bottle of marshmallow flavoured vodka
  • Eddie_D... Mel 2012/08/03 15:57:26
  • Mel Eddie_D... 2012/08/04 19:41:28
  • Manuel Mel 2012/08/04 05:43:40 (edited)
    Manuel
    +1
    where's my chicken rave sandwich?....lol
  • Eddie_D... Manuel 2012/08/04 19:55:54
  • Q 2012/08/02 16:32:53
  • MichaelJ 2012/08/02 16:21:51
  • Manuel MichaelJ 2012/08/02 22:58:52
    Manuel
    +1
    I think you got a little lost here...the whole thing is simple...but you seem to not grasp that...and anyway by going to a gay parade is supporting them...unless you just went there to scream and yell at them ...
    +5
    "So get off the high horse right wing conservatives zealots... keep your views and beliefs but don't use them to tear down others who what the same rights you enjoy. All you right wing chicken little's...Quit crying the sky is falling...."

COULDN'T HAVE SAID IT BETTER.
  • Manuel Lady Wh... 2012/08/02 23:00:20 (edited)
    Manuel
    +2
    Thanks....best of all...it's not an answer with hate...BTW I corrected the word what to want...but I know you understood it anyway...
  • Lady Wh... Manuel 2012/08/03 00:02:11
    +1
    COOLZ!
  • AGPhillbin Lady Wh... 2012/08/02 23:59:26
    AGPhillbin
    Problem is, when you have MAYORS of cities effectively keeping them out of town, is the government not then being used to stifle freedom of speech?
  • Mel Lady Wh... 2012/08/03 03:22:25
    Mel
    I think Michael will be confused, regardless of what people tell him
  • gfreeman BN-0 2012/08/02 16:15:47
    gfreeman BN-0
    +3
    It must be insulting to thinking conservatives that someone like Cathy can blow the dog whistle of 'traditional marriage' and a bunch of Hee-haws come running to lap up his vomit.
  • carolynb 2012/08/02 16:15:23
    carolynb
    +4
    I agree.
  • TimothyBrianFoley 2012/08/02 16:10:02
    TimothyBrianFoley
    +1
    they are crying fawl get it
  • Rebel Yell 2012/08/02 16:04:05
    Rebel Yell
    +6
    It is just fine that Dan Cathy supports traditional marriage. It is insane to believe that liberals do not in that millions are in traditional marriages, and I am one such person. On the other hand, I believe that a person is quite lucky to find someone to love and share a life ,have adventures, set goals together, etc.. It that is couple is Bob and Sam, fine with me. If is is Tina and Becky, fine with me. If it is Lucy and Lester, fine with me. It is not for me to dictate who deserves a loving relationship and who does not.
  • Mel Rebel Yell 2012/08/02 16:36:02
    Mel
    +2
    That's reasonavle
  • Manuel Rebel Yell 2012/08/02 23:06:10
    Manuel
    +1
    true...
  • Guru_T_Firefly 2012/08/02 16:03:26
    Guru_T_Firefly
    +8
    True. All true. Every bit of it.
  • Manuel Guru_T_... 2012/08/02 23:06:48
    Manuel
    +1
    thank you Rufus....
  • Gloria 2012/08/02 16:02:45
    Gloria
    +12

2014/04/23 14:55:46