The Liberal Attacks against Dr. Ben Carson begin! What say you?

KCurtis 2013/03/30 13:00:50

And so it begins.

The destruction, the invalidation, and ultimately the total take-down of Dr. Ben Carson has begun.

Apparently, on the Hannity show earlier this week, Dr. Carson was asked for his views on gay marriage. His response was this:

My
thoughts are that marriage is between a man and a woman. It’s a
well-established, fundamental pillar of society, and no group, be they
gays, be they NAMBLA, be they people who believe in bestiality -- it
doesn’t matter what they are -- they don’t get to change the definition.
So he, it's not something that is against gays, it's against anybody
who wants to come along and change the fundamental definitions of
pillars of society. It has significant ramifications."

So Dr. Carson doesn't want to mess around with the traditional definition of marriage. As we discussed just yesterday, we tend to agree with him on that point.

But
because Dr. Carson included NAMBLA and zoophiles in his reply, students
at Johns Hopkins University (where Dr. Carson has practiced surgery for
over three decades) have petitioned to have him replaced as
commencement speaker this year, claiming that Carson's "expressed
values are incongruous with the values of Johns Hopkins and deeply
offensive to a large proportion of our student body.
They also claimed that "Dr. Carson compared gay relationships with pedophilia and bestiality" and that he (emphasis mine) "used the National Prayer Breakfast speech— which, like our commencement ceremony, is an historically nonpartisan event
to deride Obamacare, advocate lower taxes for the wealthy, and suggest
that Christianity requires supporting Republican policies
."

GAWD.

You
know who's spoken at JHU at commencement in previous years? Al Gore,
Michael Bloomberg, and Nancy Pelosi. Non-partisan my assular area.

Dr. Carson is prepared to withdraw as speaker out of respect for the students' wishes. He told MSNBC, "I would say this is their day and the last thing I would want to do is rain on their parade."

He also apologized for the way in which he worded his response to Hannity about gay marriage, saying, "I
think people have completely taken the wrong meaning out of what I was
saying. First of all, I certainly believe gay people should have all the
rights that anybody else has. What I was basically saying is that, as
far as marriage is concerned, that has traditionally been between a man
and a woman, and nobody should be able to change that. Now perhaps the
examples were not the best choice of words, and I certainly apologize if
I offended anyone."

But see, Dr. Carson has not fallen into
lock-step with liberals or the liberal agenda, and therefore his words
will be held against him for eternity, and liberals will use them to
tarnish an otherwise amazing record of personal achievement, common
sense, and resonance with regular Americans. And unfortunately, some
conservatives will buy into the notion that he's become "damaged
goods." This is how the mainstream media takes down people who aren't
progressives, you guys.

It was only a matter of time. But dayum, that was quick.

Read More: http://chicksontheright.com/posts/item/24012-this-...

• Risk 2013/03/30 13:49:00
    Risk
    +21
    NEVER has this country been in such dire need for MORAL leadership as it is today ! At present our society is following the death march of the Roman empire and we need a DR. Ben Carson or someone like him to get us back on the straight and narrow or our days are numbered ! !

Ben Carson

• WinterLynn LindaM 2013/03/30 19:43:30
  • WinterLynn LindaM 2013/03/30 19:27:31
  • LindaM WinterLynn 2013/03/30 19:46:43 (edited)
    LindaM
    Well well, you unblocked me. Lol I'll say it just once to you, Carson can say whatever he wants. No one is stopping him. He is too mild to be in the political arena. His fifteen minutes will be over soon enough. He's a good man but knows nothing about politics. He has his opinion just like the rest of us. I see no muzzle anywhere. Now try again with your assumptions young lady. have a good day.
  • WinterLynn LindaM 2013/03/30 20:03:24
  • COCO snipe 2013/03/30 19:06:39
    COCO
    +1
    Indeed,respect begets respect.
  • snipe COCO 2013/03/30 19:11:20
    snipe
    +3
    Right. Obama shows respect to no one, so deserves no respect in return.
  • John Hall LindaM 2013/03/30 18:24:39
    John Hall
    +2
    You must be a racist .
  • LindaM John Hall 2013/03/30 18:35:36
    LindaM
    LMAO and why pray tell do you say that? My, my what an imagination.. Typical of RWNJ's. Who said anything about race? This is one for the books.. or binders as the case may be.. LOL
  • John Hall LindaM 2013/03/30 19:30:46
    John Hall
    +1
    I was just throwing that out I get called that because I dislike Obama .
  • WinterLynn LindaM 2013/03/30 19:57:53
  • COCO John Hall 2013/03/30 19:08:05
    COCO
    +1
    LOL,they are,but they don't want to admit it,they just don't like the minority thinking and acting by themselves.
  • WinterLynn John Hall 2013/03/30 20:06:05
  • WinterLynn LindaM 2013/03/30 19:22:52
  • stephen.runnels.1 2013/03/30 17:46:06
    stephen.runnels.1
    +2
    In all the posturing you present, not one mention of any Liberal offense was offered. Why? Because we of the Liberal persuasion find it more effective to save our energy and resources, and let the conservatives continue to shoot their mouth off and effectively do the job for us. Carson won't be attacked by the left. Carson will bury himself, just like every conservative running, or thinking of running for office has done so far.
  • snipe stephen... 2013/03/30 18:02:01
    snipe
    +3
    Carson won't be attacked by the Leftists? Lol. Maybe you should join your buddies.
    monkeys cover their eyes
  • stephen... snipe 2013/03/30 18:12:17
    stephen.runnels.1
    +1
    Leftists? Can't speak for the Guatamalans, but the Liberals in the United States don't see Carson as anyone of significance.
  • snipe stephen... 2013/03/30 18:34:15
    snipe
    +3
    No such thing as a Liberal anymore, not in the good ole US anyway.
  • Zoomie snipe 2013/03/30 19:56:20
    Zoomie
    True...

Centrists in the Democratic Party, rightwingers in the GOP...

Though I guess we do still have Bernie Sanders, the only Socialist in Congress, from Vermont!
  • snipe Zoomie 2013/03/30 22:39:31
    snipe
    +1
    You wouldn't know the truth if it jumped up and bit right on your fat Progressive/Leftist a$$!

Right Winger = small central government with more devolved power to individual states and more economic freedoms. You gotta problem with that?
  • Dustin stephen... 2013/03/30 19:46:14
    Dustin
    +3
    Hell I have seen it on several news stations leftist completely attacking Carson. Oh you see how hes walking thats a white guy walk now did you know he rich I heard he murdered babys yeah I think he eats their eyes too. Every opportunity to discredit or even take a stab even when he gets up clearly states something does such a perfect job. They will sit and analyze how he sits walks the tone in his voice and start making crap up.
  • stephen... Dustin 2013/03/30 20:48:16
    stephen.runnels.1
    Uh huh.
  • Zoomie stephen... 2013/03/30 19:55:03
    Zoomie
    +1
    So true...

Best friend Democrats had last November was the Republican Party!
  • dave b 2013/03/30 17:41:38
    dave b
    +3
    I'm kind of surprised that its taken this long for Dr. Carson to become a target of the Left.
  • Cn2012 2013/03/30 17:34:20
    Cn2012
    +4
    Just proves how "certain" groups can't stand it when people don't agree with them. He's a smart man and I hope he gets the last laugh at these petty idiots.
  • COCO Cn2012 2013/03/30 19:09:24
    COCO
    +2
    Exactly,selective racism and petty tactics is all they got.
  • RubenRibnik 2013/03/30 16:49:44
    RubenRibnik
    +4
    Libs hate truth.. so you do your best to destroy it. It shows their fear of Dr. Carson as a human being...
  • 1philb 2013/03/30 16:29:00
    1philb
    +4
    Liberals think that if your opinion is a threat to the liberal agenda, they must attack you on a personal basis and in doing so try to destroy your credibility. Been there. The liberal motto is "I am not prejudiced, I just want everything done my way".
  • COCO 1philb 2013/03/30 19:10:27
    COCO
    +1
    Indeed.
    +4
    Typical of the left and even more so now that the target is a well spoken intelligent honest black man, just the kind of person the left hates and can't understand. Carson is a threat to them and they'll do any thing they can to discredit him.
  • Wulfdane 2013/03/30 15:36:11 (edited)
    Wulfdane
    +4
    Carlson is right.

The issue of gay marriage being a civil right is a farce. Liberals have rejected Civil Unions, so the issue is about changing the definition of marriage. Not rights or benefits.

To claim that marriage, which in itself grants no rights, is an actual right - it gives those in incestuous relationships, polygamists and pedophiles the same argument. All claiming to be a "special class" that is being discriminated against.

Even now we have Liberal Universities in New York and California trying to normalize pedophilia and incest. We have Liberal Planned Parenthood in our schools teaching children that "all sex is good" and abortions are a legitimate means of birth control.

STDs are skyrocketing among young adults, everything from gonorrhea to Syphilis. Once again AIDS is on the rise among gay men due to contact with contaminated feces/blood and though it is their own fault, it is taxpayers who end up paying for the costly treatment.

We complain about guns/violence, yet Liberalism has destroyed the institution of family and blacks more than any other group have suffered the most under Liberalism with the near total obliteration of the black family.

Once you give in and abandon morality/family, you have nowhere to go but down and ultimately society ends up bearing the cost in more ways than one.
  • crewzer1 2013/03/30 15:28:18
    crewzer1
    When one is trying to understand life, I mean really trying to understand life. The seeker or student learns to understand the value of others. What is the value of others, a person holds and even shares with the planet, is a modular way an individual percieves and comprehends. The challenge is not in the best attack for conveying intolerence and indifference, but to challenge onself to reason with the capacity to understand things which challenge their ,which are in the arena of discontent among us all.
  • Larry 2013/03/30 15:22:02
    Larry
    +3
    Libturds hate the truth and reality they Love Obumbles because he's a liar and the entitlement king
  • holly go lightly 2013/03/30 15:16:11
    holly go lightly
    +5
    I say it sounds like he is striking a nerve with all things PC.Which he will do forever...with any luck.
    They know he has important things to say and they don't want them said.
  • hazel 2013/03/30 15:13:10
    hazel
    +9
    BEN CARSON IS A GIFT AND I FOR ONE AM VERY VERY VERY GRATEFUL........THEY MORE THEY HATE HIM THE MORE I AM SURE HE IS A GOOD MAN
  • Azshade 2013/03/30 15:01:35
    Azshade
    +2
    I disagree with everything he said and I openly support gay marriage. I would never however stop a person from expressing their views.

He's wrong, but that's my opinion and I'm entitled to it the same way he's entitled to his.
  • Runaway ✩ 2013/03/30 14:52:07
    Runaway ✩
    +1
    He's really a liberal. He apologizes that he might have offended anyone. Screw that - don't waste a good insult by following up with an apology!
  • D Hanes 2013/03/30 14:29:44
    D Hanes
    +10
    Dr. Carson should hold his head high...these communist animals in the Democratic party are so sick.. so afraid of him. This is what Obama has brought to politics.. win at any cost.. even that of a good man who is doing good works, who only used his voice to give his opinion..freedom of speech.. yet another thing that Obama wants to get rid of. What is the matter with these people.. do they not see how they are being manipulated and used. How frightening...!
  • Yo'Adri... D Hanes 2013/03/31 01:02:51 (edited)
  • D Hanes Yo'Adri... 2013/05/16 15:38:05
    D Hanes
    +1
    Afraid of what... Obama? Ialready am!
  • cuzzbuzzla 2013/03/30 14:22:35
    cuzzbuzzla
    +9
    They claim to be compassionate, loving people. But in practice they are the most morally bankrupt and hypocritical beings to ever walk the planet. The expression "do as I say, not as I do" fits them to a "t". Dr. Carson is a national treasure. And I'm gay. Liberal hypocricy

2014/10/22 01:57:58