The Jaffe Memo from Planned Parenthood - these people are just plain evil

Katherine 2012/03/07 22:23:18

Memorandum to Bernard Berelson (President, Population Council) found in "Activities" Relevant to the Study of Population Policy for the U.S." 3/11/69 by Frederick S. Jaffe (Vicepresident of Planned Parenthood - World Population).

TABLE 1. Examples of Proposed Measures to Reduce U.S. Fertility, by Universality or Selectivity of Impact

Universal Impact
Selective Impact Depending on Socio-Economic Status &...
Measures Predicated on Existing Motivation to Prevent Unwanted Pregnancies
Social Constraints

-Economic Deterrents Social Controls
Restructure family:
a) Postpone or avoid marriage
b) Alter image of ideal family size

-Compulsory education of children
-Encourage increased homosexuality
-Educate for family limitation
-Fertility control agents in water supply
-Encourage women to work

Source: "A Family Planning Perspectives
Special Supplement" published by
Planned Parenthood-World Population,
NYC, NY, 19.70.

-Modify tax policies:
a) Substantial marriage tax
b) Child Tax
c) Tax married more than single
d) Remove parents tax exemption
d) Additional taxes on parents with more
than I or 2 children in school

-Reduce/eliminate paid maternity leave or benefits
-Reduce/eliminate children's or family allowances
-Bonuses for delayed marriage and greater child-spacing
-Pensions for women of 45 with less than N children

Eliminate Welfare payments after first 2 children

Chronic Depression

-Require women to work and provide few child care facilities
-Limit/eliminate public-financed medical care, scholarships, housing, loans and subsidies to families with more than N children.
-Compulsory abortion of out-of-wedlock pregnancies
-Compulsory sterilization of all who have two children except for a few who would be allowed three
-Confine childbearing to only a limited number of adults
-Stock certificate type permits for children

Housing Policies:
a) Discouragement of private home ownership
b) Stop awarding public housing based on family size

-Payments to encourage sterilization
-Payments to encourage contraception
-Payments to encourage abortion
-Abortion and sterilization on demand
-Allow certain contraceptives to be distributed non-medically
-Improve contraceptive technology
-Make contraception truly available and accessible to all
-Improve maternal health care, with family planning a core element

Jaffe Memo

45 Communist Goals for Takeover of America -- 1963

24. Eliminate all laws governing obscenity by calling them "censorship" and a violation of free speech and free press.
25. Break down cultural standards of morality by promoting pornography and obscenity in books, magazines, motion pictures, radio, and TV.
26. Present homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as "normal, natural, healthy."

• Striker 2012/11/23 00:30:54
    Striker
    +1
    This post is one of many I missed - I get too many Q's LOL

People need first to think of how all these horrid ideas come into effect... only by having a government to Force whatever upon the peoples. I'll just tackle
    "-Modify tax policies:
    a) Substantial marriage tax
    b) Child Tax
    c) Tax married more than single
    d) Remove parents tax exemption
    than I or 2 children in school

A key wrong with the government educational system is first that it even exists, and then making it "free" for the prolific parents who thereby avoid the cost of their sex-fun. Parents who are left to take care of their own are most unlikely to plant sperm willy-nilly. The leftist's solution is tax tax tax to penalize anything which works against their population control.

This is timeless - the 1969 date is merely notice of how long (and longer) this has been going on. It's reminiscent of Mao's China, if that rings a bell with anyone.

The ancient rule "Don't mess with Mother Nature" still holds true.
  • Katherine Striker 2012/11/23 06:34:39
    Katherine
    +1
    You should also check out

* Soviet KGB defector talks about taking down countries
    * You've already seen Leftist Guides, specifically the communist goals for America from 1963
    * And After-birth abortion: why should the baby live? (full review JME)

It's kind of funny. So government controls the schools. They're replacing the Bible, the Constitution, and Economics with debased sex, emotional well being and radical environmentalism. If they DO teach the Constitution, it's in telling the kids general welfare means you're entitled to free everything. So we're growing a generation of kids who were trained to be reckless, don't know up from down, and are hopelessly dependent. Cue government who will run in and save them. It's like the leftists' God.
    the 1969 date is merely notice of how long (and longer) this has been going on.
    Oh, indeed. Did you notice that The Communist Manifesto came out in 1848, and On the Origin of Species by Means of Natural Selection, or the Preservation of Favoured Races in the Struggle for Life came out in 1859? I haven't read either yet, but the two have a lot in common... At the beginning of the 20th Century, communists starting coming to OUR shores and we had the "progressive" movement.

(Whether either one said it, we still wound up with
    Wilson, FDR, LB...

You should also check out

joseph stalin
    norman thomas
    Wilson, FDR, LBJ and the 60s Red Scare)

The eugenics movement was VERY popular at the beginning of the 20th Century. The Carolina's weren't the only one with forced sterilization. California too, people with disabilities. Subscribed non-person status. I heard that communists (yes them again) said they knew they wouldn't convert this country within their generation, but they can train the NEXT generation through the public education system.

Anyway, I've totally lost my train of thought, but hopefully you know where I'm going with this.

Amazing, don't you think, that our government and Planned "Parenthood" were communicating four years prior to Roe v Wade?

what every girl should know  sanger  socialism
  • Striker Katherine 2012/11/23 17:46:03
    Striker
    +1
    All that is very good. What bothers me most, tho, is that it seems most people have lived through and known so much of this and so many other parallels, and despite that, have continued to let it slide and watch it grow beyond saving.

Having just watched 98% of the voters casting for either the progressive or the marxist, it seems abundantly clear that voting holds no answers, yet we see calls for fresh faces in a 2016 we'll never reach.

So now a secession movement is in progress, total and devastating global collapse is written on the wall, we're seeing more calls for revolution (useless and deadly) and finally calls for resistance. Somewhere within all that stirring a more unified call for action must evolve, and WE must be part of that.
  • Katherine Striker 2012/11/23 18:05:31
    Katherine
    +1
    Quite frankly, I think we're passed the point of no return. I was lulled temporarily by leftist drivel but was lucky not to have it stick. Some of the kids these days sound like parrots chirping the party line. I have another poll with a video of an ex defected KGB agent who said once they're brainwashed, give up hope with them and work on the next generation. Pushing $16 trillion debt, half the country on government support, teaching entitlement mentality, I think we're just going to have to prepare for picking up the pieces when all hell breaks loose. Not only they don't care, it's like they find it funny and want to test what will make it crack.
  • Striker Katherine 2012/11/23 18:12:54
    Striker
    +1
    Oh, they don't care now because they don't believe it, I suppose. When the SHTF we can bet they'll care, and some might even feel foolish while scrounging the trash bins for a morsel.
  • Katherine Striker 2012/11/23 18:22:58
    Katherine
    +1
    Or breaking into homes since they're being trained to have no morals, no respect for property rights, and that pesky entitlement mentality. Oh but they might just long for the days when internet access, a flat screen tv, and food stamps for beer was simply intolerable.
  • Striker Katherine 2012/11/23 18:29:30
    Striker
    +1
    Self-defense will very likely help them get a grip about morals and property rights. Then when food stamps and unemployment & welfare checks no longer show up, they'll get the rest of the idea. Hope springs eternal LOL
  • Katherine Striker 2012/11/23 18:31:58
  • Katherine Katherine 2012/11/23 18:30:20
    Katherine
    Okay, I already told you about that communist guy. Still holds true, though.
  • goatman112003 2012/03/08 08:31:51
    goatman112003
    +2
    All this is is a blueprint for the left's total takeover and some loon's perfect dream on population control. Its part of the movement put forth by new age and amount of people the planet can support. Last time I checked it was 1 billion by their estimates which means we kill by starvation, abortion, murder etc til we get to that number.
  • Katherine goatman... 2012/03/08 08:56:33
    Katherine
    +2
    I think it's 500 million or something. I recall there being a five. Anyway, it's at least a comfort to know someone out there is "up to speed" on leftist agendas. Bingo, bingo, bingo.

Wait, found some stuff
    "Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature." - Georgia Guidestones
    "A total population of 250-300 million people, a 95% decline from present levels, would be ideal." - CNN Founder Ted Turner
    "My three main goals would be to reduce human population to about 100 million worldwide, destroy the industrial infrastructure and see wilderness, with it’s full complement of species, returning throughout the world." - Dave Foreman, co-founder of Earth First
    I do not bear any ill will toward people. However, I am convinced that the world, including all humanity, WOULD clearly be much better off without so many of us." - Professor of Biology at the University of Texas at Austin Eric R. Pianka
    "We must speak more clearly about sexuality, contraception, about abortion, about values that control population, because the ecological crisis, in short, is the population crisis. Cut the population by 90% and there aren't enough people left to do a great deal of ecological damage." - Mikhail Gorbachev
    Darn, guess us pions are taking up their elbow room, teach people ...

Wait, found some stuff

Darn, guess us pions are taking up their elbow room, teach people to be gay in kindergarten, force abortions, or kill us with socialized medicine.

I did a calculation, taking the population of New York City, people per square mile, and figured the United States alone can hold over 80 million people. If we model the entire country like NYC. Not perfect, but an example.
  • Nightmusic 2012/03/08 03:01:12 (edited)
    Nightmusic
    +1
    Provide a link or some supporting document so I don't think you just sat down at your computer and wrote this up.

I'm sure it's probably real. It looks that way. But give a link. Anysway, assuming it is real, it's pretty horrible, but not really surprising. Not to me, anyway. But I already know how nefarious this group is.

It would be nice though, if this could be widely disseminated, so people who hop on board with all their crap would know what dupes they really are. And also, it's refreshing to hear them admit who they are from their own lips.
  • Katherine Nightmusic 2012/03/08 05:03:50
    Katherine
    +1
    I understand.

I usually don't post links these days.
    1) The links or websites disappear after.
    2) Everyone has their own trusted source.

Just type "Jaffe Memo." That will bring up results.
    If you want even better results, add "Planned Parenthood."

It is quite refreshing... buuut that was in 1969. You have to dig to find a lot of information about them these days. Can't lose federal funding. I wish I had the time to provide you with everything, but your best bet is to find a news source that digs dirt on them. They actually had the nerve to give coupon discounts for Sunday; and offer advice on how to talk to your family about abortion on Christmas.

Anyway, I was watching this recently. It should give yo a head start, but it's by no means the beginning and end of it. They were originally called the American Birth Control League, founded by a racist named Margaret Sanger in 1921, who was trying to kill the black population. 91 years is a long history. They've never been more busy than today.

(I give it a week before that's taken down.)

P.S. Please also look into The Kinsey Syndrome.

2014/11/01 11:16:03