Quantcast

The IRS pays illegal aliens $1,000 per child whether the kid is in the U.S. illegally or lives in Mexico, etc.: yay or nay?

tncdel 2012/05/17 16:11:24
You!
Add Photos & Videos
Add a comment above

Top Opinion

  • DS in Oak Ridge NC 2012/05/17 21:00:02
    NAY! [explain].
    DS in Oak Ridge NC
    +4
    This exposes a significant pattern of lax / selective enforcement of the letter and rule of law, but as Democrats say, it's not real money, it's Government money (taxpayer funds to the rest of us), and much of it goes to enhance the lives of undocumented Democrats.

Sort By
  • Most Raves
  • Least Raves
  • Oldest
  • Newest
Opinions

  • Selketskiss 2012/05/25 18:42:17
    NAY! [explain].
    Selketskiss
    How nice IRS gives illegals free tax payer monies but if American citizen say granny owes IRS 500 dollars they threaten her with jail and put lien on her property..Fu*k the IRS traitors...
  • TheTruth1313 2012/05/18 06:32:53
    NAY! [explain].
    TheTruth1313
    +2
    Yet another way the illegal scum are hurting the economy.
  • HiddenDVS1027 2012/05/18 05:23:35
  • Mike 2012/05/17 21:02:40
    NAY! [explain].
    Mike
    +3
    Figures, also welfare recipients that live in Mexico, come back across the border each month for their check
  • DS in Oak Ridge NC 2012/05/17 21:00:02
    NAY! [explain].
    DS in Oak Ridge NC
    +4
    This exposes a significant pattern of lax / selective enforcement of the letter and rule of law, but as Democrats say, it's not real money, it's Government money (taxpayer funds to the rest of us), and much of it goes to enhance the lives of undocumented Democrats.
  • Selkets... DS in O... 2012/05/25 18:44:38
    Selketskiss
    What is insane is the IRS has known for years about the loophole but does nothing about it...
  • HarleyCharley 2012/05/17 19:25:12
  • beachbum 2012/05/17 18:30:29
    NAY! [explain].
    beachbum
    +4
    And the gov't is going to provide healthcare? I can't begin to think of the wasted money...........look at how it's being wasted now with no accountability. How is this being allowed to continue to happen???
  • Cliff 2012/05/17 18:25:55
    NAY! [explain].
    Cliff
    +4
    The IRS is oh so generous isn't it? There's only one thing to be done. Raise taxes! What about all those poor kids in Mexico that are not illegal aliens? Isn't it unfair that they don't get any money from the IRS? Well, dammit, we'll just have to raise taxes some more.
  • Sport_Geoff 2012/05/17 18:08:11
    NAY! [explain].
    Sport_Geoff
    +2
    I saw a report on this where the illegal they interviewed openly admitted that the kids he claimed never lived in the US and saw nothing wrong with taking the money.
  • tncdel 2012/05/17 17:41:23
    NAY! [explain].
    tncdel
    +3
    For further insights, please ask see:
    https://www.numbersusa.com/co...
  • Selkets... tncdel 2012/05/25 18:45:12
    Selketskiss
    Thanks...
  • JERSEYDUDE 2012/05/17 17:28:47
    NAY! [explain].
    JERSEYDUDE
    +3
    unbelievable
  • KilrQueen 2012/05/17 17:18:42
    NAY! [explain].
    KilrQueen
    +3
    I guess Barry has to make sure he can buy all the votes he'll be needing to get re-elected.
  • Freeranger 2012/05/17 17:17:52
    NAY! [explain].
    Freeranger
    +2
    I say drone attack on the IRS
  • Selkets... Freeranger 2012/05/25 18:45:53
    Selketskiss
    Now I could go for that...they deserve it..
  • Charge 2012/05/17 16:38:56
    NAY! [explain].
    Charge
    +2
    Obama buying votes....
    obama buying votes

    obama buying votes

    obama buying votes
  • Mark In Irvine 2012/05/17 16:23:27 (edited)
    NAY! [explain].
    Mark In Irvine
    +1
    Very interesting info you have linked us to at http://factcheck.org/2012/05/... Clearly, something needs to be done to eliminate this "reward" to people who don't contribute to the US economy.



    On the other hand, as usual, you have oversimplified the truth and injected an outright falsehood* into your immigrant-bating diatribe. Doesn't your conscience ever bother you, Paladin, for making up crap designed to inflame hate against others?

    * The falsehood is the "whether the kid ... lives in Mexico ..." which was NOT mentioned in the linked article.
  • tncdel Mark In... 2012/05/17 17:40:38
    tncdel
    +1
    Try this on for size too while you're at it:
    https://www.numbersusa.com/co...
  • none 2012/05/17 16:16:22
    NAY! [explain].
    none
    +4
    The IRS should use the money to help deport ILLEGAL alien foreign invaders instead of supporting them with tax dollars.
  • tncdel none 2012/05/17 18:05:54
    tncdel
    +1
    "Help" them by MAKING THINGS SO TOUGH ON THEM that they self-deport back to Mexico, etc. at their own expense because they get to hate it here so much.

    I have a friend who works at a small branch post office, who told me he does more business there sending money orders for illegals sending money they earn / steal here back to their families in Mexico, etc.

    Only about 2% of the illegals are migratory workers. The remaining 98% do other types jobs, or collect welfare, etc. And many of the jobs they do are skilled blue-collar type jobs paying more than most college-grad teachers get.

    For example, I know an illegal making over $2,000 a week at an auto upholstery shop. That's over 100K yearly! How many of our college-grad teachers earn that much? Most Americans DON'T.

    And he told me he sends almost 90 percent of his paycheck home to his family in Mexico City, while living here with a "girlfriend" collecting welfare and food stamps.
    Plus, he conserves his paycheck further by getting "free" food, clothing, etc. from taxpayer-funded agencies and church donations intended for our own needy people.

    He even got one taxpayer-funded Latin Community group to pay for his CELLPHONE! So he can stay in touch with his family.

    The illegal alien's name is Ruben. And that car upholstery shop has a "phanto...













    "Help" them by MAKING THINGS SO TOUGH ON THEM that they self-deport back to Mexico, etc. at their own expense because they get to hate it here so much.

    I have a friend who works at a small branch post office, who told me he does more business there sending money orders for illegals sending money they earn / steal here back to their families in Mexico, etc.

    Only about 2% of the illegals are migratory workers. The remaining 98% do other types jobs, or collect welfare, etc. And many of the jobs they do are skilled blue-collar type jobs paying more than most college-grad teachers get.

    For example, I know an illegal making over $2,000 a week at an auto upholstery shop. That's over 100K yearly! How many of our college-grad teachers earn that much? Most Americans DON'T.

    And he told me he sends almost 90 percent of his paycheck home to his family in Mexico City, while living here with a "girlfriend" collecting welfare and food stamps.
    Plus, he conserves his paycheck further by getting "free" food, clothing, etc. from taxpayer-funded agencies and church donations intended for our own needy people.

    He even got one taxpayer-funded Latin Community group to pay for his CELLPHONE! So he can stay in touch with his family.

    The illegal alien's name is Ruben. And that car upholstery shop has a "phantom workforce" to supplement its legally employed workforce, which is all they report for tax purposes. Ruben's brother also works there.

    Here's how he gets paid: If the shop charges a customer $1500 to re-upholster car seats, and it only takes Ruben 3 hours to do it, he gets HALF. So he gets paid about $250 per hour. And both Ruben and the shop are quite happy with their arrangement.

    I reported it, giving the name and location of the shop, to my Democrat federal senator's office, asking them to investigate and prosecute. But they ignored my request... which is typical of most Democrats and many Republicans in Congress. For they are deliberately turning a blind eye to it.

    This is far from an isolated example. Illegals are not only stealing high-paying skilled blue-collar type jobs, but also many illegals own their own businesses [construction, home improvement, landscaping, auto repair, roofing, paving, janitorial services, housekeeping, etc., etc.].

    Next time you're in Home Depot or Lowes, look for illegals there getting supplies for their plumbing jobs, etc.

    I have a friend who tried starting a janitorial services business. But he gave up after a few months, telling me he couldn't compete with illegals paying their illegal employees $3 an hour.

    Another illegal near me was selling used cars with open titles, parking them at a shopping center with "for sale" signs on anywhere from one to three cars at a time. And he was selling them quickly. Every week I saw different cars. But I reported it to my state's motor vehicle department, and about a month later they towed his cars away and warned the shopping center to not let anyone sell cars there.

    Virtually all of them send money to their families in Mexico, etc. That's why it's important to stop them from sucking the lifeblood out of our country's economy, and replace them with our own people, who will spend their paychecks right here in the good ol' US of A.
    (more)
  • All American 2012/05/17 16:14:49 (edited)
    NAY! [explain].
    All American
    +3
    I pay my taxes, but this is why I don't like to. The gov't is so incompetent and wasteful, and just as bad, they don't care.
  • MadAsHEck 2012/05/17 16:14:42
    NAY! [explain].
    MadAsHEck
    +3
    Does thei give you any idea of how the illegals will vote this year? Or even the Legals that use this to make a living?

See Votes by State

The map above displays the winning answer by region.

News & Politics

2014/07/28 18:25:31

Hot Questions on SodaHead
More Hot Questions

More Community More Originals