The HILDABEAST! Do you seriously want this woman to be the next President of the United States Of America?

The Patriot 2013/08/15 13:14:31
WHAT A SWEET, WONDERFUL PERSON THE HILDABEAST IS.

"Where is the G-damn f**king flag? I want the G-damn f**king flag up every f**king morning at f**king sunrise."

(From the book "Inside The White House" by Ronald Kessler, p. 244 - Hillary to the staff at the Arkansas Governor's mansion on Labor Day, 1991)

"You sold out, you mother f**ker! You sold out!"

(From the book "Inside" by Joseph Califano, p. 213 - Hillary yelling at Democrat lawyer.)

"It's been said, and I think it's accurate, that my husband was obsessed by terrorism in general and al-Qaida in particular."

(Hillary telling a post-9/11 world what a 'great' commander in chief her husband was; Dateline, NBC 4/16/2004.)

"I have to admit that a good deal of what my husband and I have learned [about Islam] has come from our daughter."

(TruthInMedia.org 8/8/1999 - Hillary at a White House function, proudly tells some Muslim groups she is gaining a greater appreciation of Islam because Chelsea was then taking a class on the "religion of peace")

"F**k off! It's enough that I have to see you shit-kickers every day, I'm not going to talk to you too!! Just do your G*damn job and keep your mouth shut."

(From the book "American Evita" by Christopher Anderson, p. 90 - Hillary to her State Trooper bodyguards after one of them greeted her with "Good morning."

"If you want to remain on this detail, get your f**king ass over here and grab those bags!"

(From the book "The First Partner" p. 259 - Hillary to a Secret Service Agent who was reluctant to carry her luggage because he wanted to keep his hands free in case of an incident.)

"Get f**ked! Get the f**k out of my way!!! Get out of my face!!!"

(From the book "Hillary's Scheme" p. 89 - Hillary's various comments to her Secret Service detail agents.)

"Stay the f**k back, stay the f**k away from me! Don't come within ten yards of me, or else! Just f**king do as I say, Okay!!!?"

(From the book "Unlimited Access", by Clinton FBI Agent in Charge, Gary Aldrige, p. 139 - Hillary screaming at her Secret Service detail.)

"Many of you are well enough off that [President Bush's] tax cuts may have helped you. We're saying that for America to get back on track, we're probably going to cut that short and not give it to you. We're going to have to take things away from you on behalf of the common good."

(Hillary grandstanding at a fund raising speech in San Francisco; SFGate.com 6/28/2004.)

"Why do I have to keep proving to people that I am not a liar?!"

(From the book "The Survivor," by John Harris, p. 382 - Hillary in her 2000 Senate campaign)

"Where's the miserable c*ck sucker?"

(From the book "The Truth About Hillary" by Edward Klein, p. 5 - Hillary shouting at a Secret Service officer)

"No matter what you think about the Iraq war, there is one thing we can all agree on for the next days — we have to salute the courage and bravery of those who are risking their lives to vote and those brave Iraqi and American soldiers fighting to protect their right to vote."

(Was posted on Hillary Clinton's senate.gov web site on 1/28/05)

"Put this on the ground! I left my sunglasses in the limo. I need those sunglasses. We need to go back!"

(From the book "Dereliction of Duty" p. 71-72 - Hillary to Marine One helicopter pilot to turn back while en route to Air Force One.)

"A right-wing network was after his presidency ... including perverting the Constitution."

(To Barbara Walters about the Republicans who impeached her husband; 20/20, ABC 6/8/2003.)

"Son of a bitch."

(From the book "American Evita" by Christopher Anderson, p. 259 - Hillary's opinion of President George W. Bush when she found out he secretly visited Iraq just days before her highly publicized trip to Iraq)

"What are you doing inviting these people into my home? These people are our enemies! They are trying to destroy us!"

(From the book "The Survivor" by John Harris, p. 99 - Hillary screaming to an aide, when she found out that some Republicans had been invited to the Clinton White House)

"I mean, you've got a conservative and right-wing press presence with really nothing on the other end of the political spectrum."

(C-Span, 1/19/1997 - Hillary complains about the mainstream media, which are all conservatives in her opinion)

"Come on Bill, put your dick up! You can't f**k her here!!"

(From the book "Inside The White House" by Ronald Kessler, p. 243 - Hillary to Gov. Clinton when she spots him talking with an attractive female at an Arkansas political rally)

"You show people what you're willing to fight for when you fight your friends."

(From the book "The Agenda" by Bob Woodward, ch. 14)

"We are at a stage in history in which remolding society is one of the great challenges facing all of us in the West."

(From the book "I've Always Been A Yankee Fan" by Thomas D. Kuiper, p. 119 - During her 1993 commencement address at the University of Texas)

"The only way to make a difference is to acquire power"

(From the book "I've Always Been A Yankee Fan" by Thomas D. Kuiper, p. 68 - Hillary to a friend before starting law school.)

"We just can't trust the American people to make those types of choices.... Government has to make those choices for people"

(From the book "I've Always Been A Yankee Fan" by Thomas D. Kuiper, p. 20 - Hillary to Rep. Dennis Hastert in 1993 discussing her expensive, disastrous taxpayer-funded health care plan)

"I am a fan of the social policies that you find in Europe"

(From the book "I've Always Been A Yankee Fan" by Thomas D. Kuiper, p. 76 - Hillary in 1996)

This ill-tempered, violent, foul mouthed, hateful and abusive woman wants to be your president and have total control as commander-in-chief of a military that her party so openly and proudly admit they detest. I can see someone like this gaining the respect of other nations, and especially from their leaders, who refuse to do as she tells them ... or else. No thanks, my country deserves a better leader, not a dominatrix!

• Jesse-Tired of Liberal Lunacy 2013/08/20 02:07:09
    Jesse-Tired of Liberal Lunacy
    +1
    I know I sound like a broken record at this point. But Hillary is not going to be the next president. And my fondest wish is to still be around here on sodahead when it's not even an issue in 2016 and I can say "I told you so."
  • Patrick Henry~PWCM~JL 2013/08/20 02:04:00
    Patrick Henry~PWCM~JL
    +2
    Shrillary is a walking, talking disaster. I can't see America surviving with her in charge. I have no idea if we are going to survive Obozo...
  • Billy J 2013/08/19 19:11:31
    Billy J
    Above and beyond all other candidates
  • nanmx 2013/08/19 17:14:04
    nanmx
    +1
    I think 8 years of the America-hating Clintons was more than enough... I really thought Hilliary would have to be dragged out of the White House clinging to the curtains at the end of their regime... they didn't want to leave behind the power-block they created behind... Can't believe America would even consider 4-8 more years of these two sickos... I see it now... the Clintons in the White House and Obama taking the lead at the UN... Every freedom-loving Americans ultimate nightmare!
  • deidara.true,art-[SHP]- BTO... 2013/08/17 07:44:13
    deidara.true,art-[SHP]- BTO-t- B
    +1
    GW Bush and Laura Bush were loved by the secret service agents. They said no one is a nicer person than Laura Bush who never has a harsh word to say about anyone. The Bushs went out of their way to take care of the Secret Service and made sure they were well cared for with meals and other comforts. GW was the most prompt of the Presidents. He ran like a well-oiled machine. He was also the most in shape who had a very strict work out regimen. The Bush's made sure their entire administration understood to respect and be considerate of the Secret Service.

http://www.barthworks.com/non...
  • deidara.true,art-[SHP]- BTO... 2013/08/17 07:25:46
    deidara.true,art-[SHP]- BTO-t- B
    +1
    the woman is a socialist, with NO class!!! NO! she can not be our president
  • Dogman 2013/08/16 23:28:03
    Dogman
    You don't have a choice. Get ready for Hilary!
  • AL Dogman 2013/08/16 23:50:43
    AL
    +3
    I bet thats excatly what the people in Germany said about Hitler as well!
  • Dogman AL 2013/08/17 01:16:08
    Dogman
    Don't tell me, you're a history major - right? What possible parallel could you draw between Hilary and Hitler?
  • AL Dogman 2013/08/17 09:53:00 (edited)
    AL
    +1
    Hey look, there was a majority of useful little idiot Germans that once thought they had no real choice as well, Yet they ended up with the very same kind of damn liar as Hilary! THats really the only link I see here
  • Dogman AL 2013/08/17 10:22:59
    Dogman
    That's because you're woefully uninformed. To understand how silly your analogy is, you'd have to have a clear understanding of Europe in the wake of WW1.
  • Wolf 2013/08/16 21:59:18
    Wolf
    +4
    She would have to be President from prison for her crimes ---Benghazi violation of power in the Filmmaker arrest and their lies ---
  • phoenix AFCL 2013/08/16 21:24:47 (edited)
    phoenix AFCL
    +2
    NO!! She and Bill are killers many times over and her final 'kill' will be our Republic and that will be just fine with her and her communist/socialist European agenda for the USA.

And don't forget Killary's aide, counsel and confidante is a Muslim Brotherhood activist. Do we really want the Brotherhood that close to the WH?
    whitewater clinton murder list
  • AL phoenix... 2013/08/16 23:52:34
    AL
    +2
    Benghazi who? I Never met the man myself! And what does it matter if I didn't?
  • phoenix... AL 2013/08/17 00:24:39
    phoenix AFCL
    +2
    I think that is someone else's line, right?
    rofl smiley face
  • deidara... AL 2013/08/17 07:48:44
  • Falx 2013/08/16 20:20:20
    Falx
    +3
    No no no no no no no no no!!!!!
  • Mrs. V 2013/08/16 19:58:58
    Mrs. V
    +3
    O hell NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
  • jool 2013/08/16 19:30:18
    jool
    +3
    NO! She is the best case of who not to choose for President.
  • bluelady 2013/08/16 19:30:06
    bluelady
    +3
    can we secede??
  • Doc. J 2013/08/16 18:39:07
    Doc. J
    +1
    Yes, I do.
  • hotchick111 2013/08/16 18:38:18
    hotchick111
    +3
    no zero %
  • Frank 2013/08/16 18:14:44
    Frank
    +4
    Look at the facts above, that tells it all..... She's corrupt and a power hungry person with a cheating spouse, and she doesn't care, it's all about her political career....
  • Jorgy~PWCM~JLA 2013/08/16 17:35:40
    Jorgy~PWCM~JLA
    +3
    NO..
    God help us if she does get elected.
  • george 2013/08/16 17:09:30
    george
    +2
    I think a would rather put my "junk", covered in honey, into a fire ant bed while someone burns those ants with a magnifying glass...
  • Bocephus 2013/08/16 17:06:43
  • AL Bocephus 2013/08/16 23:57:08
    AL
    +2
    How old are you now Hilary? My records show that we have wasted what we planed on spending on you already! Ever think about how wonderful the after life might be yet Hilary?
  • Thom Payne 2013/08/16 16:50:25
    Thom Payne
    +1
    The saddest part is that the Republicans won't be able to find someone who could beat her.
  • FAM of the OMC 2013/08/16 15:53:12
    FAM of the OMC
    +4
    I can't fathom the stupidity required to support this monster.
    The Lying B!tch of Benghazi needs to be in a federal prison, NOT the White House.
  • Anita Beer 2013/08/16 15:40:33
    Anita Beer
    +2
    Hillary has my "mother f**king" vote!

hillary 2016
  • Defend ... Anita Beer 2013/08/16 16:27:04 (edited)
    Defend Western Civlization
    +5
    Hillary is a SCUM SUCKING TRAITOR
  • AL Anita Beer 2013/08/16 23:58:28
    AL
    +2
    You two sure put the ass back in class alright
  • Studied 2013/08/16 15:31:10
    Studied
    +3
    The only notable thing in her career, is her consistent lies and deceit, perpetuated on the American people to advance her political standing.
  • TheNightFly 2013/08/16 15:28:30 (edited)
    TheNightFly
    +4
    Seriously NO!

"There were audible sighs of resignation from a significant number of libertarians following Gary Johnson's underwhelming third-place finish in the 2012 presidential election. For so long, the prevailing argument was that the party needed a high-profile and nationally recognized presidential candidate to elevate the brand and ideology into mainstream American politics, and capture the attention of the public. And in Gary Johnson, many believed that they had found such a nominee. After all, his record as Governor of New Mexico can withstand the toughest scrutiny, and his campaign is without doubt the most organized, expansive and well-funded in the Libertarian Party history - all this without factoring the effect of the ostensibly disenfranchised Ron Paul Republicans. So, perhaps his not quite 1% share of the total popular vote could be viewed as a disappointment.

On the other hand, however, an even larger majority believes that the Libertarian Party is on the cusps of breaking through the two-party hegemony. The flourishing grassroots movement, comprising primarily of the younger demographic, along with the emergence of a blossoming national-level election machinery, will accord future libertarian candidates with some sorely needed organizational support, and perha...

Seriously NO!

On the other hand, however, an even larger majority believes that the Libertarian Party is on the cusps of breaking through the two-party hegemony. The flourishing grassroots movement, comprising primarily of the younger demographic, along with the emergence of a blossoming national-level election machinery, will accord future libertarian candidates with some sorely needed organizational support, and perhaps, eliminate the perennial issue of ballot access.

The key now is to maintain the momentum, and leverage the inroads made in 2012 for the 2014 midterms, and thereafter, the 2016 presidential election. And thus, the search now commences for the individual to take the party to the next level; a presidential candidate that will bear the huge responsibility of capturing the imagination of the American public, and achieve something that has never been done since 1912 - building a nationally competitive third party."
    http://2016.libertarian-party...
  • Arel 2013/08/16 15:12:38
    Arel
    +3
    Hell to the no!
  • patriot mom 2013/08/16 15:11:33
    patriot mom
    +3
    No way!!!!
  • JessDeCristo 2013/08/16 14:57:04
    JessDeCristo
    +2
    Some times, I do feel sorry for Billy.
  • AL JessDeC... 2013/08/17 00:00:23
    AL
    +2
    I guess Hilary doesn't coat his cigars any more, if thats wjhat you mean/
  • JessDeC... AL 2013/08/17 02:15:09
    JessDeCristo
    +3
    At least Billy's straight, she's a lesbian on top of all her OTHER qualities.
  • Broken 2013/08/16 14:28:48
    Broken
    +3
    Never in a million years!!

2014/12/19 04:04:12