The Fort Hood shooter was an Islamic convert... Will Obama speak out against Islamic extremism?

Hellno~POTL~RWAC~FUCU 2009/11/06 00:01:36

• IndyLinda 2009/11/06 00:05:40
    IndyLinda
    +14
    Obama will not speak out against Islamic extremism -- he's likely to apologize to them for having killed a recent convert.

• Melody 2009/11/19 17:04:21
    Melody
    Hasan was a member of Obama's staff. He would not offend his Muslim friends like Jeramiah Write, Louis Farahakahn and the list goes on. I believe Obama will go soft on any Muslim Terrorist because he is more sympathetic to their cause then the safety of
    of the U.S of America who he governs, unfortunately. Obama needs to be held accountable for his actions. He cannot appease terrorists and be President of the U. S. at the same time. He should choose to be more patriotic or be impeached now.
  • ack 2009/11/14 21:09:02
  • Zorro 2009/11/09 15:07:02
    Zorro
    What a bunch of BS

bunch bs

• Melody Zorro 2009/11/19 17:14:57
    Melody
    Of course it was inside our country by a group of well trained Muslim Terrorists. Thank your lucky stars you & your children are being protected by the United State Military and the Intelligence community. Are you in favor of terrorism by Muslim Terrorists? Unless you are one of them, you could become one of their victims. Frankly I believe they would not even have a problem destroying one of their own. After all they are suicide bombers.
  • Christ Bearer 2009/11/09 01:58:36
    Christ Bearer
    +2
    Of course not, Obama is a socialist and an Islamic terrorist sleeper himself.... this wack job fort hood shooter was part of Obama's transition team.... hmmmm Wake up people!
  • Reaper 2009/11/08 17:11:19
    Reaper
    +2
    Did I miss somthing, My sourses say that he has allways been a Muslim who over the past few years became a burgeoning terrorist.
  • Hellno~... Reaper 2009/11/08 17:27:13
    Hellno~POTL~RWAC~FUCU
    +3
    No Reaper, when I posted the question they were still saying he was a convert! One thing is for sure, he's a sick whack-job, Islamic terrorist!
  • Reaper Hellno~... 2009/11/08 20:57:01
    Reaper
    +2
    I hope he comes out of coma and recovers well so we can exacute him by firing squad
  • kmay 2009/11/08 15:19:30
    kmay
    +2
    Nope!

We need to address this fact....

Lt. Col. Ralph Peters to Bill O'Reilly: Ft. Hood Shooter Major Hasan Is An Islamic Terrorist

Worst attack since 9/11
  • Nowonmai 2009/11/08 15:00:49
    Nowonmai
    He was not a convert. He was an American, of Jordanian descent, born and raised Muslim. But don't let that small fact interfere with your rant, or the rants of your like minded fan club.

http://www.audacityofhypocris...
  • Hellno~... Nowonmai 2009/11/08 16:24:20
    Hellno~POTL~RWAC~FUCU
    +4
    For the last time... look when the question was posted... They were still saying he was a convert then and it really doesn't matter! An islamic whack-job terrorist is still an Islamic whack-job terrorist and if you think he wasn't a terrorist then you're whacked too!
  • NotWithoutAFight 2009/11/08 05:30:58
    NotWithoutAFight
    +2
    A woman shot him... I would love to hear she was a JEW, too.
  • TinCanSailor 2009/11/08 04:01:40
    TinCanSailor
    +2
    Obama is already "soft peddling" and running interference for the guy.

obama soft peddling running interference guy
  • Student 2009/11/08 03:02:24
    Student
    No.
  • Theojt 2009/11/07 16:32:05 (edited)
    Theojt
    +5
    Obama will not speak out against Islamic extremism. Why? Because Nadil Hasan was a member of Obama's transition team (no joke): http://constitutionallyspeaki...

And let's not forget where Obama himself rests on the issue:

• betz 2009/11/07 16:09:45
    betz
    +3
    Yeah right. Probably tomorrow On FoxNews. lol
  • Hellno~... betz 2009/11/07 23:44:33
    Hellno~POTL~RWAC~FUCU
    +5
    LOL Betz!
  • betz Hellno~... 2009/11/07 23:57:47 (edited)
    betz
    +3
    Hi Hellnobho! How ya doing buddy? Elizabeth (below you) is not a happy camper.
  • Hellno~... betz 2009/11/08 00:00:21
    Hellno~POTL~RWAC~FUCU
    +6
    Yeah, she seems to be a little whacked!
    yeah whacked
  • Elizabeth Williams 2009/11/07 15:44:50
    Elizabeth Williams
    +2
    I knew this was next. What about the oh so Christian freedom fighters "Blackwater" shooting an blasting innocent people in Iraq because they don't know Jesus. Did Bush stand up an speak out about every "Christian" that committed crimes? An there was no talk of the ethnicity or religion about the dude that snapped a few mos ago an shot his own people in the hospital over in the middle east. This dude was born an raised in America. This fuckin war just needs to end.I knew when I heard the name of this man that the right would foam at the mouth. Even though there is 0 evidence that he is affiliated with terrorist. This kinda shit has been going on an on. I thought, oh God I can hear the simpletons now. Oh why couldn't he be named Billy Joe Bob McWhitie. It has been said that this man faced prejudice an shitty comments along with having post traumatic stress disorder bi-proxy. So all your racist an prejudiced ways can make some one snap. So your attitudes are the ones that need rearranging. An if Pres Obama speaks about this you all would freak out over that too. You need to shut the "F" up an actually think. "would I change my mind about how I feel about the Pres?" NOPE.... Deal with it. He has 3yrs left.
  • Diane Elizabe... 2009/11/07 15:49:44
    Diane
    +3
    The Fort Hood massacre was a terrorist attack. Committed by a Muslim. Who reportedly justified suicide bombings, said non-Muslims should be beheaded and set on fire, and shouted "Allah Akbar! Allah Akbar!!" moments before wantonly committing murder.

Yeah, it's just a "thing". Nothing to see here. Go back to sleep, everyone.
  • Elizabe... Elizabe... 2009/11/07 16:39:48
    Elizabeth Williams
    +1
    saying all Muslims are terrorists is like them saying every white person in America that is Christian is a KKK member cause they commit crimes in the name of Christianity. You have radicals in all walks of life. An if you think this way about all Muslims who do you hate an who are supposedly trying to liberate? Like I said the man flipped.If your kind had it your way you would put all Muslim's in internment camps like we did the Chinese during WW2. There was a day not to long ago the only thing that was feared of Muslim's is them walking up to you asking if you would like to buy a Bean pie.
  • Quazimoto Elizabe... 2009/11/13 02:38:39
    Quazimoto
    No but all terrorist are Muslims. Other religions don't cut people's head off in the name of their
    religion. The extremist love death more than Christians love life. That is from a Muslim/extremist mouth.....
  • Melody Elizabe... 2009/11/19 17:47:12
    Melody
    This man did not just flip. He had business cards which stated exactly who he is. I think your idea about putting Muslims in internment camps has merit. Incidently it was the Japanese not the Chinese who were sent to those camps. They did not notify us they were going to bomb Pearl Harbor. That was a sneak attack just like the Muslim Terrorists carry out. Someone should look into the internment camp thing before the U. S. has to use another Nuclear Bomb. Hasan was a brilliant Bio Chemist playing the part of the Whacky Psyciatrist so he could have easy access to do his dirty deed and it worked because Americans are naive about Muslim con artistry. They have been playing on the American Naivite for tons of years. Just because they are psychics, card readers,& crystal ball readers and run Kwik Stops
    does not make them all innocent of deceit. I have never met a Muslim yet who is not a con artist even if they are not in the business of practicing it. Whether it is reading cards or committing terror. Wake up and be aware unless you are one of them.
  • Elizabe... Melody 2009/11/21 17:22:53
    Elizabeth Williams
    Japanese an Chinese were put in camps. All I have to say is that the Middle east is Governed through their religion. They have been that way for thousands of yrs. They will remain that way. I don't have a solution to the prob. It is a huge mess on both ours an their parts. This country that was made to be separation of church an state. Because people who came here yrs an yrs ago were wanting to worship in any religion they felt the spirit led them they could. Its now turning into a Christian only country with less an less tolerance for others. An we are starting to dehumanize the Muslim community. What other country did that? It's ok to use pictures of the dead in the holocaust to get health reform or to get a message of the republican agenda across that "Obama care is just like the dead in the concentration camps. But we conveniently disregard the fact that the evangelicals are dehumanizing Muslims an our Pres. Dangerous. This country is now starting to have 1 region run the government an that becomes dangerous for those reasons. I am a Catholic Christian that is pro life. I find innocence being murdered on either side sick.. So this guy didn't slip a clog? How do you all feel about millions of our tax dollars going to the Blackwater freedom fighters going mercenary an killi...
    Japanese an Chinese were put in camps. All I have to say is that the Middle east is Governed through their religion. They have been that way for thousands of yrs. They will remain that way. I don't have a solution to the prob. It is a huge mess on both ours an their parts. This country that was made to be separation of church an state. Because people who came here yrs an yrs ago were wanting to worship in any religion they felt the spirit led them they could. Its now turning into a Christian only country with less an less tolerance for others. An we are starting to dehumanize the Muslim community. What other country did that? It's ok to use pictures of the dead in the holocaust to get health reform or to get a message of the republican agenda across that "Obama care is just like the dead in the concentration camps. But we conveniently disregard the fact that the evangelicals are dehumanizing Muslims an our Pres. Dangerous. This country is now starting to have 1 region run the government an that becomes dangerous for those reasons. I am a Catholic Christian that is pro life. I find innocence being murdered on either side sick.. So this guy didn't slip a clog? How do you all feel about millions of our tax dollars going to the Blackwater freedom fighters going mercenary an killing innocent women an children because they don't know Jesus... Oh that makes it right? I wonder if killing in Gods name makes him proud or brings him shame. 2 wrongs have never made 1 right. I hate that this man did this. I pray for the families. It brings tears to my eyes when I see or read about this. MURDER IN THE NAME OF GOD WILL NEVER BE A GOOD THING
  • Melody Elizabe... 2009/11/25 13:16:38
    Melody
    No one who is a normal human being wants war or killing. Americans, especially Judeo & Christians prefer the preservation of life. Unfortunately, this has been unrealistic throughout the ages. There is always an overly ambitious person who will go to war or kill to gain some advantage or land. We would all like to live in a euphoric society. However human nature being what it is there are people who are born intent on doing others harm. I am also a Catholic Christian and old enough to remember Pearl Harbor and the outrage of the Japanese-Americans who were stating they would never fight for this country against those of their heritage.We had to prevent possible harm to Americans from within the country and took the necessary steps to prevent this damage.
    I truly believe we should continue this practice to protect our nation from within as well as outside the country. I am also an American of Italian heritage. There were no Italians who were refusing to protect their adopted nation of America.
    You can object all you like but these brave men and women are giving up their life & limbs to protect all Americans and that includes even ungrateful ones who sit home and enjoy the freedom while complaining how bad we are for going to war. You are being protected by our Military and do...

You can object all you like but these brave men and women are giving up their life & limbs to protect all Americans and that includes even ungrateful ones who sit home and enjoy the freedom while complaining how bad we are for going to war. You are being protected by our Military and don't you ever forget that! Maybe you would feel differently if a bomb was dropped on your house or a Militant Muslim Terrorist shot and killed you or your family such as happened at Ft.Hood. If you think this was just a mentally ill person,you need to wake up and educate yourself. This was a well planned operation, consistent of the manner in which Jihhadists work. Sorry but realistically we live in an imperfect world and society.

• Elizabe... Melody 2009/11/25 22:34:58
    Elizabeth Williams
    Oh crap.... REALLY? Me an my husband were living in Germany during the time when the wall came down. We were supposed to come home in Sept of 90.. He had to go fight in Iraq an died in a tank. Leave me alone. I am over your insults an your arrogance in your ignorance an thinking you know me... An I wonder how the innocent felt when we dropped bombs on their homes in Iraq when their country had nothing... NO involvement with 911. An we are better?? An because of us being in Iraq the Christian community was decimated. we re fueled the civil war over their an now the Christians that were able to worship an left alone when Saddam Husein was in charge. Not that he was a great guy or anything.. But really should of been left alone an we should ev just concentrated on the Taliban. But now they are bigger then they were on 911. How did that happen? Humm... I wonder
  • Melody Elizabe... 2009/11/26 13:49:35
    Melody
    THEY FELT THE SAME WAY THE INNOCENTS OF 911 felt.I guess you think you are capable of solving all problems. Hundreds of thousands of Iraqis were being chemically assasinated by Sadaam Hussein. I guess you feel like we should overlook things lik that and the Holocost. I do not know you personally but you make your feelings well known and so do I.
  • betz Elizabe... 2009/11/07 23:56:44
    betz
    +6
    Wow! You are one angry individual elizabeth. Simmer down and take a deep breath. BTW...I hope you don't kiss anyone with that mouth. Ouch!
  • Hellno~... betz 2009/11/08 00:05:02
  • Hellno~... betz 2009/11/08 00:07:18
    Hellno~POTL~RWAC~FUCU
    +5
    Yar! She should try some us this!
    yar
  • betz Hellno~... 2009/11/08 00:40:46
    betz
    +3
    How kind of you to offer her some hellnobho, (damn I love that name) but I think she may need more than that. offer hellnobho damn love
  • Elizabe... betz 2009/11/08 04:31:41
    Elizabeth Williams
    +1
    Thanks for the advice... I didn't drink any hater-aid today.. An sometimes I tend to curse like a sailor on a 3 day pass. I will wash my mouth out with soap now. By the way Love the anger management course sign.... "Dirty mouth? Clean it up" I sometimes need to be put in check.. Thanx ya all
  • Hellno~... Elizabe... 2009/11/08 00:05:31
  • GANGA~P... Hellno~... 2009/11/08 00:18:38
    GANGA~Patriotic Revolution BL-100+
    +2
    Aye, matey!
  • betz Hellno~... 2009/11/08 00:41:38
    betz
    +1
    I really didn't see your post beofre I posted. Damn...we are good. Are you a psychologist by trade?????
  • Elizabe... Hellno~... 2009/11/08 04:34:26
    Elizabeth Williams
    +1
    Wow... I need more coffee before answering these question's... Maybe I should wait till my hormonal hot flashes are over before writing
  • hook Elizabe... 2009/11/08 16:52:03
  • hook Hellno~... 2009/11/08 16:51:49
  • GANGA~P... Elizabe... 2009/11/08 00:19:42
    GANGA~Patriotic Revolution BL-100+
    +4
    A Muslim veteran affairs organization says it has not received reports of harassment from Islamic soldiers, contrary to claims by a relative of the man authorities say is responsible for the worst mass killing on a U.S. military base!

2014/09/03 00:20:26