THE FIRST OF FOUR STAGES OF ISLAMIC TAKEOVER STRATEGY

Annette 2010/09/20 16:04:44
Related Topics: Racism, Islam, Muslim, tolerance
This was sent to me by a British lady. As you all know, Muslim influence in Britain has reached serious epidemic proportions. I will post each step of their ideology and thinking concerning infiltration to final takeover in the next couple of days. This is a serious threat and must be taken as a very important and serious warning if we are to keep ourselves a free nation.

Do not for one moment think that because the Muslims you meet are nice and friendly in the beginning that they have any intention of remaining that way indefinitely. Their numbers must reach certain proportions first in order to move to the next phase of takeover. If you need an example, look at Detroit and Minnesota, with Massachusetts heavy on their heels.

There is not love for our way of life; no consideration for adapting our ways; and certainly no room for conversion away from Islam to any other ideology.
DO NOT BE FOOLED!

STAGE 1: INFILTRATION

Muslims begin moving to non-Muslim countries in increasing numbers; cultural conflicts are visible, if subtle.

o First migration wave to non-Muslim “host” country.

o Appeal for humanitarian tolerance from the host society.

o Attempts to portray Islam as a peaceful & Muslims as victims of misunderstanding and "racism".

o High Muslim birth rate in host country increase Muslim population.

o Mosques used to spread Islam and dislike of host country & culture.

o Calls to criminalize “Islamophobia” as a hate crime.

o Threatened legal action for perceived discrimination.

o Offers of “interfaith dialogue” to indoctrinate non-Muslims.

How many nations are suffering from Islamic infiltration? Nearly
all! The Islamic ‘leadership” of the Muslim Brotherhood and others wish
to dissolve each nation’s sovereignty and replace it with sharia law,
based on the koran, sura and hadith, which condemns liberty, forbids
equality, and is inconsistent with ALL western law.

o Offers of “interfaith dialogue” to indoctrinate non-Muslims. Author and historian Serge Trifkovic states:

”The refusal of the Western elite… to protect their nations from… infiltration is the biggest betrayal in history.”

To help stop this progression of the Islamics join ACTForAmerica.org - take this information to your church leaders - write of call your congressmen - share this information with your neighbors - email this to friends - take this information to your schools and school boards and request they do not participate in Muslim activities, the same as they don't participate in Christian activities.

• STU~PWCM~JLA~POTL~AFCL 2010/09/20 18:46:21
    STU~PWCM~JLA~POTL~AFCL
    +6
    Hi Annette,

Great post. Looks like we are fully into Phase (1) at the minimum.

I signed up for email alerts at ACTForAmerica.org, as well as signed their anti GZ Mosque petition.

Will review their issue faxes to Congressmen and send out as appropriate.

Stu

• Christi... Annette 2010/09/22 20:41:48
    ChristinaLeeAnnCrites
    +2
    I don't much about that Order, or what it was about, but I know I don't trust Obama, and I know that the media, and the elites in this country are trying very hard since Obama took office to force the people here to accept Islam as a legitmate American presence.
  • Annette Christi... 2010/09/22 23:52:58
    Annette
    +2
    And you have every right not to trust them. They are positively trying to take over here. In Dearborn, MI, they have the call to prayer 5 times a day from their loud speakers on their mosques. It is a very dangerous and fast growing ideological takeover they are trying to win here, and the usurper-in-chief is leading the Muslim brigade!
  • Rick Annette 2010/09/23 01:55:10
  • Christi... Annette 2010/09/23 07:35:43
    ChristinaLeeAnnCrites
    +1
    I've read many times about how MI is being over run. It's quite sad, really, but you should know you're not alone. The state of London, England is terrifying.
  • Annette Christi... 2010/09/23 14:31:15
    Annette
    I know, I have read that on more than one occasion. The world is in severe trouble - again!
  • Christi... Annette 2010/09/24 00:12:31
    ChristinaLeeAnnCrites
    I agree. It's the Reconquista all over again.
  • Greg Christi... 2010/09/23 14:24:07
    Greg
    +2
    It's time to cry "The British are coming and this time they're wearing turbins and carrying AK-47's and RPG's".

Sadly, the same thing that has already happened in Europe is happening here and it will get bloody if we don't quell it in time.
  • Annette Greg 2010/09/23 14:38:24
    Annette
    +1
    It will be bloody even if we quell it now. They will not stop without fighting, because we are so close to stage 3, they will try at least to put up a physical front. If that gets beaten down, they will back off, but they will continue to increase in numbers until they can rise again - that's their methodology and thinking. Take a mile, ease back half a mile. This is not something that can be left to resurface again. It has to be eradicated permanently from our government and our towns and our soil!
  • shenendoah 2010/09/21 17:22:31
    shenendoah
    +2
    Thanks to obama and his followers the Muslims are underestimating the patriots of our country. We are not all weak kneed cowards. Obama considers the Muslims his allies and has no fear of a takeover.
  • Annette shenendoah 2010/09/22 00:13:52
    Annette
    +1
    I agree with that - there are too many oathkeepers and patriots (in my eyes and my beliefs of this country), but it will be one hell of a fight - and it will be a fight - they will not have it any other way. That is the only thing they know - removal by brute force.
  • shenendoah Annette 2010/09/22 01:46:22
    shenendoah
    +2
    yes, it will be a fight but our country is worth it. I am so sick and tired of folks coming into this country and tying to turn it into what they left. Why are they here if they have no plan to assimilate and follow our laws. They must judge the whole country by obama and his demon hoarde and figure they'll have no problem taking over. If they just had to deal with obama and his fellow liberals there would be no problem, but there are citizens that actually love America and will not go down so easily.
  • USA 2010/09/21 08:48:36
    USA
    +2
    Great post and thanks for the heads up!!!!!
  • TinCanSailor 2010/09/21 05:09:36
    TinCanSailor
    +1
    What you will see is an eye-opener. It should send chills down the spine of moderate Muslims here in America who have no clue as to what is waiting in store for them when Islamo-fascism begins to take hold of their mosque or community. Their obedience to their faith is going to be put to a test that could require them to make a decision to either kill or be killed as a martyr for Allah.
  • Royal Warrior 2010/09/21 05:08:03
    Royal Warrior
    +1
    Do not want this to happen to U.S., However, if it should happen that the Muslims did take over every nation in the world.....there would be more war and hatred and violence and terrorism than ever before in history. Before the Islamic countries had Israel to fight against, they fought one another incessantly, committed acts of terror against their own citizens and fostered hatred in their schools at huge rates. This is history, and easily found, if you simply read. However, you do need to get history records that are NOT from records that have been vetted by Muslims.
  • Kathryn M 2010/09/21 04:05:27
    Kathryn M
    +1
    Must see video. Muslim growth in the world

• snell/GOD & COUNTRY-zero cl... 2010/09/21 02:24:01
    snell/GOD & COUNTRY-zero cliques
    +2
    not sure why i was not notified of this blog - but i nosed around and 'happened' onto it! I am grateful you see what is going on - consider youself (and me) and a few others among the 'informed' and 'awake'.....this IS really happening, it IS real, and we must take personal measures to STAY informed and protected as we can - because it is predicted also in the bible that they will lop off heads if you do not bow to them! IT IS COMING PEOPLE!
  • williamshaman 2010/09/21 01:44:26
  • Beccy 2010/09/21 01:29:36
    +1
    I live in Michigan so I'm not too comfortable with the fact that the call to prayer is being broadcast in Dearborn, I don;t really know that much about the Muslim religion to make judgement. I will read up on them. Thanks for the information,
  • Annette Beccy 2010/09/21 02:07:15
    Annette
    +3
    I remember that 5 times a day in Saudi - is it the same there? Gods, what a shame!
    Here, read this and take my suggestions and try to work on them, including state and local government. Something has to stop this.
    This tells you all 4 stages - we are currently in stage 2 and rapidly headed for stage 3. Even Wachovia Bank is accepting Sharia Law.
  • Kathryn M Beccy 2010/09/21 04:08:28
  • Kathryn M Kathryn M 2010/09/21 04:10:50
    Kathryn M
    He explains the some of what is in the Qur'an

• shenendoah Beccy 2010/09/21 17:25:46
    shenendoah
    +1
    I wonder if a Christian call to prayer would be broadcast?
  • Annette shenendoah 2010/09/22 00:15:51
    Annette
    Not in our lifetime with the ACLU - however the Muslim call to prayer is sung regularly in Dearborn, Michigan, and not a peep out of the ACLU on that malfunction of separation of church and state!
  • moiraregis 2010/09/20 23:57:56
    moiraregis
    +2
    you know, valid as your points are, i'm still far too worried about COMMIE infiltration, indoctrination and fluoridation of our drinking water, to say nothing of the secret COMMUNIST takeover of America that's happening right now. i think we should start hauling anyone who is now, or has ever been, a member of the Communist Party, before congressional committees and forcing them to provide the names of all their fellow-traveling friends, relatives and acquaintances. perhaps we should start with "Hollyweird"--a lot of those scripts they're turning out are chock-full of pinko subversiveness and dangerous ideas that threaten our 100% AMERICANISM. and what about forcing all citizens to take a loyalty oath? this worked out really well in the 1950s, when dangerous radicals like jack gilford, zero mostel and john garfield were prevented in their advancement of a pinko takeover! it remains one of the proudest moments in American history, right up there with slavery, the Japanese internment camps, the massacre of Native Americans and the John Birch Society, which is still around, helping to fund the Tea Party.

God hel—sorry, BLESS—America!
  • Annette moiraregis 2010/09/21 00:23:02
    Annette
    We have two fronts, and if you think the Muslims won't be helping the Commies, until they can also take over the Commies, you're kidding yourself. I just posted my 2nd stage blog and have yet to distribute it - but even Wachovia bank is accepting Sharia Law.
    http://creepingsharia.wordpre...
  • Annette moiraregis 2010/09/21 02:08:48
    Annette
    This tells you all 4 stages - we are currently in stage 2 and rapidly headed for stage 3. Even Wachovia Bank is accepting Sharia Law
  • hattah moiraregis 2010/09/22 22:41:05
    hattah
    +1
    you forgot Lucille Ball....she is a communist. well she was...she is dead now.
  • hattah hattah 2010/10/25 11:52:17
    hattah
    of course I was being facetious .... :\
    +2
    I hope America doesnt turn Muslim. Obama could allow that if he wanted to. I just know that the end times are close, because look at what's happening not just here in America but all over the world.
  • Annette Andrew 2010/09/20 23:53:42
    Annette
    Not necessarily, Andrew, but if it is - so what! We are secure in Christ if we have obeyed him.
    Rom. 6:3-6 and following.
  • MBTOMP Andrew 2010/09/21 00:21:15
    MBTOMP
    +3
    They will if you &I don't stop listening to the Politically Correct - OBAMA's dogma sellers of all that is mosleums. He undercuts Christians and Jews and calls himself a Christian BUT he is not one as you understand Chistian... It's a club he belongs to and his pastor of 20 year+ and 'like a father' to me, said Obama. Louis Farakahn, the Head of Nation of Islam in America, called Obama the Messiah... On public TV during the election. Obama is an mosleum that will eventually come out of the closet.

Obama is born and bred as a mosleum! Obama has daddy abandoned him and his mama. Then she married another mosleum, Poor Obama was raised in an atmosphere with a hatred of Colonialism which is what this country was founded on. He hates whites, Christians and Jews and then all others who reject Islam. The following video should help you understand how they do it.

• Annette MBTOMP 2010/09/21 02:08:35
    Annette
  • digitalDave 2010/09/20 23:18:03
    digitalDave
    +3
    Consider posting this to PBN Annette, very informative and easily laid out for sharing and understanding for people who have not been paying attention.
  • Annette digital... 2010/09/20 23:23:54
    Annette
    +1
    Let me know how to do that, and I will - the entire plan is very straight-forward and easy to grasp. I just posted the Second stage of their plan.
  • Mrs. maggot 2010/09/20 22:31:39
    Mrs. maggot
    +3
    Good post. Try as I might, I have come to the same conclusions...and i worry for any "moderate" muslim (and I believe there are some who don't fully understand the ramifications that their "moderate-ness" will bring down upon them) they will be treated even worse than the rest of us "infidels" under sharia.
  • Annette Mrs. ma... 2010/09/20 23:25:05 (edited)
    Annette
    +1
    I feel sorry for the little ones who grew up here and never had to undergo some of the ruthless treatment they would have otherwise experienced had they been in the Middle East. These would mainly be girls, because typically once the boy comes along, the father takes the entire family back to his homeland to raise him, and none of the family is allowed to return to America, or even have phone calls or correspondence from their relatives and friends back in the states.
    This is what happened to an English girl I met in Saudi. She and husband and daughter would fly back and forth for visits to her parents, in fact, lived in England for at time, but then she had a boy, and before he was a year old, they were in Saudi, and when I talked to her, she said she had not even been able to call her parents or receive any correspondence or even for her to write to them in over 4 yrs at that point. She was an extremely depressed young lady.
  • Mrs. ma... Annette 2010/09/20 23:33:41
    Mrs. maggot
    +2
    I know those people exist...it would be statistically impossible for them not to exist. The children will suffer the most and my heart goes out to them. That's one more reason to be vigilant and not allow sharia. To set that precedent would be disastrous.
  • Annette Mrs. ma... 2010/09/21 02:11:43
    Annette
    +1
    Mrs. maggot, you don't seem to realize that there is no such thing as "moderate" muslim. There is no "Koran for terrorists" and then a second one "Koran for peaceful muslims". There is only ONE Koran and they are all subject to it. They have no choice. Do they believe it - oh yes they do - or the would leave it behind them once they had a taste of freedom and what it offers. But to do that, they condemn themselves to death under the Kioran. It is all one ideology and they are all subject to just ONE way of thinking.
  • Mrs. ma... Annette 2010/09/21 13:12:41
    Mrs. maggot
    +1
    Annette! That would be why I put "moderate" in quotes! I don't think Muslims can be moderate by definition...but I think there are some who have become homogenized in other cultures who think they are Muslim. Those people are in denial that Islam would in fact condemn them to death.for their non compliance.
  • Annette Mrs. ma... 2010/09/22 00:16:56
    Annette
    +1
    I would agree with that from the standpoint of those who grew up here, but not of any who were trained in the Middle East.

2014/11/26 07:54:11