The Final Solution to to Illegal Immigrants is it Good Or Bad?

Ghostwolf1968 2012/01/15 17:13:36

OBAMA wants us to cut the amount of gasoline we use.....

The best way to stop using so much gasoline is to deport 15million illegal immigrants!
That would be 15 million less people using our gas.
The price of gas would come down.....

Bring our troops home from Afghanistan to guard the borders....

When they catch an illegal immigrant crossing the Border, hand him a canteen, rifle and some ammo and ship him to Afghanistan ....

Tell him if he wants to come to AMERICA then he must serve a tour in OUR military....
Give him a soldier's pay while he's there and tax him on it......
After his tour, he will be allowed to become a citizen since he defended this country.....

He will also be registered to be taxed and be a legal resident.....

This option will probably deter illegal immigration and provide a solution for the troops in Afghanistan and the aliens trying to make a better life for themselves.. .........
If they refuse to serve, ship them to Afghanistan anyway, without the canteen, rifle or ammo.....

Problem solved.....

Read More: http://www.fedupusa.org/2011/11/guess-they-are-tak...

• Razoreye001 2012/01/15 18:39:42
    Razoreye001
    Similar to the French Foreign Legion, is that your inspiration for this idea?
  • Ghostwo... Razorey... 2012/01/15 20:52:26
    Ghostwolf1968
    Nope! Just a sure way to prove who wants to be a American Citizen bad enough!
  • Razorey... Ghostwo... 2012/01/15 21:07:47
    Razoreye001
    Well originally only those born in France could serve in the military so they established the foreign legion for immigrants to fight seeing as they were not really french the government didn't care how many of them died and why they were sent into areas too dangerous for the regular army.
  • Ghostwo... Razorey... 2012/01/15 21:29:15
    Ghostwolf1968
    +1
    I think that you miss the point of the solution: First if you come here and are willing to prove your allegiance by fighting for our country then great! But if you sneak in and get caught then the punishment fit's the crime I guess at least you won't die on American soil where we have to pay to have your body disposed of - let some other country pay for it! And I don't want to see anyone die but hey if they are a casualty of war at least it's a good replacement for an american and if they where here illegally then what does it matter if we send them over there with nothing at least they are not here taking jobs from us the American people. I say "Fight or Die" besides our own government does not care if it's people die or not so what does it matter!
  • JoeBtfsplk 2012/01/15 17:33:46
    Maybe with explanation included but optional
    JoeBtfsplk
    +1
    This could work?

Not during this administration though. Votes are too important.

NOTICE THE COWARD STEVE RUSSEL BELOW THIS POST.

HE POSTED A COMMENT ON MY THREAD THEN BLOCKED ME.
  • Ghostwo... JoeBtfsplk 2012/01/15 17:43:58
    Ghostwolf1968
    I am sure that it needs refinement. I agree not in this administration will we see any solutions. He is just pushing his opinion and probably does not want to start a word battle, as this discussion was not intended to create a big cat fight but get people to thinking about solutions to America's problems!
  • JoeBtfsplk Ghostwo... 2012/01/15 19:19:40
    JoeBtfsplk
    that is the definition of cowardice.

Steve doesn't want to start a 'word battle' otherwise known as debate?

You are kidding, right?
  • Ghostwo... JoeBtfsplk 2012/01/15 20:51:27
    Ghostwolf1968
    You will find that I am a "straight shooter right from the hip" and I tell people what I see and what I think! Well he may want to start a debate but I am in it for the ideas! I agree with you on that definition and his probable intention but my intention was discussion and if all we are going to do is fight then we will solve nothing for the American people! You see I want like minds to come up with some real answers to America's problems not a debate on who's right, we can leave that up to our Pres, the House and Senate as they can solve nothing which represents the last 4 yrs plus about maybe 20 yrs from before that slowly got all this mess started with a few bad decisions here and there! And I am not siding with either political party either as we can see that the very people we elect to represent "we the people" can do nothing but fight about who is right - so they solve nothing! Must be our government want's us to solve our own problems! And we have done that once before but not here in the U.S.
  • Steve Russel 2012/01/15 17:20:30
    Steve Russel
    +1
    I like it.
  • Tom 2012/01/15 17:17:10
    Tom
    +1
    There are actually a lot of good men and women who earn their citizenship while serving in the military.
  • Ghostwo... Tom 2012/01/15 17:23:58
    Ghostwolf1968
    Those one's there I don't mind at all as they have proven their loyalty to America by their actions in serving! That's why I like the "prove it" method that this solution provides!
  • Tom Ghostwo... 2012/01/15 17:25:51
    Tom
    +1
    I like it too, but would add that it should not be mandatory. I prefer a volunteer Army whose members volunteer because they want to, not because they have to.
  • Ghostwo... Tom 2012/01/15 17:32:23
    Ghostwolf1968
    Yes but we have millions of immigrants coming in and they didn't ask us if it's okay! So why should we give them a chance to volunteer they just come right on in with no permissions granted and steal our jobs! Don't get me wrong I don't have a problem with immigrants just ones that are here illegally and those are the ones that we should not be giving a chance to volunteer! Other countries didn't use to do that if you where there illegally you where thrown into prison or put into labor camps with "NO" say either way.

2014/07/23 16:20:30