The Fate Of The Republic Is In The Hands Of One Man…

Charu ∞ijm♥∞ 2013/01/07 01:39:37
I agree he must uphold his oath
I disagree, forget the Constitution
hmmmmmm....here's some food for thought.....
please read then reply and comment if you wish.
Caution....Please make all comments here respectable which means..
NO hateful and/or violent speech...using bigot, racist, and all the other colorful words.
NO belittling and insulting follow SHer's...this is a public opinion site so please conduct yourself accordingly.
NO socks.....not stupid we can tell who you are.
NO citizens from outside the USA who come just to start ugliness.
NO exceptions or I will use this wonderful little feature that SH provides for us,
Blocking.

Thank you and please enjoy and I look forward to your post...

January 6, 2013 By

US Flag 3 SC The Fate of the Republic is in the Hands of One Man...

Chief Justice John G. Roberts will give, by long-standing tradition, the following Oath to Obama on January 21, 2013:

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully
execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the
best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the
United States.

When Obama released his fraudulent long-form birth certificate on
April 27, 2011, he proclaimed to the World that he is a usurper of the
Office of President as he is not a Natural Born Citizen! His Father was a
British Citizen of Kenya, making Obama a British Subject at birth. Let
that soak in for a moment, so he cannot be a Natural Born Citizen. Since
a Natural Born Citizen is defined as a Child born of two citizen parents Obama is not NATURAL BORN….

Roberts should be familiar with Minor v. Happersett, where SCOTUS defined a Natural Born Citizen in 1875 as shown below:

It was never doubted that all children born in a country of parents
who were its citizens became themselves, upon their birth, citizens
also. These were natives, or natural-born citizens, as distinguished
from aliens or foreigners.

(Note: bold and underlined “parents” is my emphasis.)

The office of President is the only office in the land that has this
condition, and Roberts should know as Chief Justice that John Jay (our
first Chief Justice) is the one who advocated for this condition on the
office of President. An excerpt from his letter
to George Washington when he was the President of the Constitutional
Convention that assembled in Philadelphia to draft the Constitution is
as follows:

Permit me to hint whether it would not be wise and
seasonable to provide a strong check to the admission of foreigners into
the administration of our national government; and to declare expressly
that the command in chief of the American army shall not be given to,
nor devolve on any but a natural born citizen.

This is why the Constitution has this requirement for the Office of President… in Article II Sec. 1 Clause 5.

This was to guarantee that the President did not have divided
loyalties as we have with Obama and his Muslim roots. The following link
is from an Egyptian source that verifies domestic sources of Treason from Obama.

If Chief Justice Roberts administers the Oath of Office to Obama in
defiance of the Constitution and his own knowledge, the Republic is as
good as dead; and he will have handed the Coup de Grace to the nation and opened himself to impeachment.

He must publicly stand and denounce Obama as unfit to lead and refuse
to swear him in. That is, if he intends to comply with his Oath to Protect and Defend the Constitution…from all enemies Foreign or Domestic”!

We will have to wait and watch what will unfold; may he have the
conviction of a patriot and stand for the Constitution. If he does
not…who will?

The World wonders…our Republic is now in the hands of one man and one man only!

the obama's own words......

Michelle, his wife, own words.....

Sarah, his Kenya grandma owns words......

Kenya Ambassador says he was born there....

musical interlude while you think about it.....

• Magus BN-0 2013/01/21 21:12:49
    I agree he must uphold his oath
    Magus BN-0
    +1
    When Obama released his fraudulent long-form birth certificate

obama released fraudulent long-form birth certificate

Since a Natural Born Citizen is defined as a “Child born of two citizen parents“
    Nope. That has never been the definition of a natural born citizen. Natural born citizen is defined as "a citizen at birth". That includes anyone born within the United States.
  • Charu ∞... Magus BN-0 2013/01/22 02:50:34
    Charu ∞ijm♥∞
    Thank you Mangus
  • MentalGopher 2013/01/21 12:54:57
    I agree he must uphold his oath
    MentalGopher
    +1
    Okay, I need to cut back on the Ketel One when I go on here. I thought the picture was Anthony Kennedy and that there was some big case SCOTUS was gonna hear about something important.

Instead, it's of C.J. John Roberts. The same guy who screwed up the reading of the oath last inauguration, I might add. So as much as it's gonna pain a bunch of people to find out, this is ceremonial crap that has about as much importance as the ability to break wind on cue.
  • Charu ∞... MentalG... 2013/01/21 15:40:50
    Charu ∞ijm♥∞
    Thank you Ty....I agree
  • lurx: the soda jerk 2013/01/21 12:44:40
    I disagree, forget the Constitution
    lurx: the soda jerk
    +5
    ...birthers are funny.
  • Charu ∞... lurx: t... 2013/01/21 15:41:21
    Charu ∞ijm♥∞
    Thank you Lurx the soda jerk.....glad to humor you
  • lurx: t... Charu ∞... 2013/01/21 18:04:21
    lurx: the soda jerk
    +2

...many people find birthers to be funny.
  • unclepat 2013/01/20 21:39:37
    I disagree, forget the Constitution
    unclepat
    +4
    Will you birthers just die already??
  • Sissy 2013/01/20 19:30:04
    I agree he must uphold his oath
    Sissy
    +6
    Boy, I don't know Barefoot, you post this and want "respectful replies"?

Should Roberts refuse to swear in a duly elected POTUS, I would say that would be grounds for his own Impeachment. Mostly because he is ignoring the wishes of the American people who in a majority voted for a candidate who, no matter what you say or want to believe, is the legal holder of that office.

On another thread a last week a question was put up "Who is more patriotic, republicans or democrats"? You tell me?
  • Charu ∞... Sissy 2013/01/21 04:23:33
    Charu ∞ijm♥∞
    +1
    Thank you Sissy......yes I do and I have blocked.
    In my heart I truly do not believe that either election was legit
    not the will of the majority of the people.
    I believe that the obama has not upheld his duties as president
    not as Commander in Chief.
    You do realize that there is a court date set for the obama on the
    15th of Feb with the SCOTUS regarding his faux SSN don't you?

Funny you should ask that question....is the 2 headed beast patriotic?
    As I am not either and yet they are one in the same...
    this is all just Kabuki Theater
  • Sissy Charu ∞... 2013/01/21 12:37:45
    Sissy
    +2
    Let me ask you this then Nana. Do you honetly believe the election of 2000 was "legal"? Never was there more of a challenge to a "legitimate election" than at that time. But even though I personally thought, that it was a sham and a disgrace, I found soon after (whether I was happy with the outcome or not), it was time to move on. Had Obama had the results of an election like that, with the hysteria and paranoia that comes from the Right today, I honestly believe we would have had to bring out the National Guard.
  • Jasmine Sissy 2013/01/21 14:50:34
    Jasmine
    +2
    Good point, Sissy - I so agree. 2000 was a mockery of our election system.
  • Sissy Jasmine 2013/01/21 14:58:57
  • Charu ∞... Jasmine 2013/01/21 15:49:10
    Charu ∞ijm♥∞
    cute....please view the video
  • Jasmine Charu ∞... 2013/01/21 15:54:11
    Jasmine
    +1
    Don't have to - I watched the fiasco first hand.
  • Charu ∞... Jasmine 2013/01/21 16:00:07
    Charu ∞ijm♥∞
    You heard his speech or just seen his shooting?
  • Charu ∞... Sissy 2013/01/21 15:48:46 (edited)
    Charu ∞ijm♥∞
    Well...let's see...
    Now for a more over all view of our election system...
    imho of course......it is Kabuki Theater. :)

Please enjoy this from the last REAL PRESIDENT this nation has had...

remember gf....I am the one who
    DOESN'T pledge alliance to either
    one of the two heads of this beast.
  • Sissy Charu ∞... 2013/01/21 16:00:37
    Sissy
    +1
    "Real President" is your own opinion. JFK was President for 300 days and if you recall history, he had a helluva time with his Congress too. (and it was his party's majority) Passed very little legislation, battled fellow Dixicrats over Civil Rights issues that were beginning to really emerge and it wasn't until the nuclear showdown with Russia that he started making his mark. Who knows what would have happened had he survived? I kind of think we wouldn't have broadened Viet Nam, but we'll never know.

In short, we all have our favorites and so far for me personally, the current one wins hands-down.
  • Charu ∞... Sissy 2013/01/22 03:03:21
    Charu ∞ijm♥∞
    whatever....then please remove Christian from your description because
    if you think that then you believe this....

there are many more from other stations....just the first one I came to.
    lol...maybe it was a short one but he was TRUTHFUL and where did
    it get him.....dead in a couple of days...these are the people you chose to follow Sissy not I....I am a Christ Jesus follower and he stand for the TRUTH
    just like JFK.....
    He knew that here in the 21st century, there would be millions upon millions upon millions of professing Christians on the earth enthralled with their churches and denominations; their confessions; their creeds; their church constitutions; their pastors and leasers and a host of other things, and yet in spite of all this, He asks, "When the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?" In a world full of deceivers and the deceived, and in a time when Jesus said true faith would be scarce, it simply won't do to just believe what someone else had said, regardless of how many hundreds of years a particular teaching or doctrine has existed, or how many schools the teacher went to, or how sincere they are. More than ever, we need to cry out for wisdom and understanding, all the while diligently studying His word.
  • syl Charu ∞... 2013/01/22 20:08:08
    syl
    +1
    Thank you! It's so refreshing to read something that is illuminated with truth!

I pray that true believers will do MORE than just pray-we need to be alot more involved with ACTIVELY sharing God's perspective from His word, rather than saying or doing nothing.
  • Charu ∞... syl 2013/01/23 19:12:57
    Charu ∞ijm♥∞
    Likewise :)
  • Sissy Charu ∞... 2013/01/23 14:14:59
    Sissy
    Probably the most "relevant" command that God ever gave us and one that is found throughout His Word, and one that self-righteous, sanctimonious so-called Christians fail to comprehend is

Judge Not That Ye Be Judged......

You want to "cry out for wisdom and understanding" but it must be on your own terms or not at all. Anyone who may not agree are the sinners and deceivers. How very sad.
  • Charu ∞... Sissy 2013/01/23 19:18:29
    Charu ∞ijm♥∞
    He also tells not to be blinded as well.

I only go by His word Sissy....
    “Judge not, that you be not judged (Mat 7.1),” is among the best known and least understood of the sayings Jesus. Virtually in the same breath, he tells us, “Do not cast your pearls before swine (Mat 7.6),” which requires us to judge lest we be judged. So which is it, judge or judge not?
    It is a fact of life that we are all judging all the time, even when we decline to judge, for that in itself is a judgment call which will be righteous or unrighteous, fair or unfair, wise or unwise. Not only are we always judging, but judging is one of our highest privileges and responsibilities as those made in the image of God. The question is not whether we will judge but how we will judge. Will we reflect God’s character and be good judges, or will we reflect our own fallen character and be bad judges. Jesus is telling us how to judge righteously, that is, how to judge like God judges.

One of the things that stands out about God, the judge of all, is that while he brings all things into judgment, he is not judgmental. We all know the difference. And we are to be the same way – always judging but never being judgmental. Another requirement to being a good judge is accurate perception and perspective, neither of which we h...

I only go by His word Sissy....

One of the things that stands out about God, the judge of all, is that while he brings all things into judgment, he is not judgmental. We all know the difference. And we are to be the same way – always judging but never being judgmental. Another requirement to being a good judge is accurate perception and perspective, neither of which we have as sinners unless we look first to God’s word and second at our own lives before we begin holding up others to the lens of judgment.

This is where we must begin if we, like God, would be good judges. And Jesus warns us that we will be judged on how we judge, for that is one of our highest callings. Painters are judged on how they paint, musicians on how they play, and judges on how they judge.
  • Sissy Charu ∞... 2013/01/24 12:21:56
    Sissy
    There are also over 2500 mandates in the Word where we are to "love one another", "clothe the naked", "care for the sick", "feed the hungry", "shelter the homeless" But yet I find, especially on this site, by those who bear Right or on the fringe and still claim to be "Christian", anything but what Christ wanted for all of us.

Cherry picking the Bible is like cherry picking the Constitution. It is done to excuse behaviors that are abhorrant to those who (regardless what Faith, or lack thereof) reject hypocrisy.

You will also find the laws that God gave rather disheartening, where in Leviticus, he tells us that eating shellfish is an abhorance, thiat you can sell your daughter, etc.
  • Charu ∞... Sissy 2013/02/07 21:54:31
    Charu ∞ijm♥∞
    I do NOT cherry pick through the Bible.....
    we are told to do it PERSONALLY and
    NOT through the GOVERNMENT!

And if you read in the New Testament Jesus Christ
    said He came to fulfill the law.....we do not have to go
    by them anymore as He died for us.....
    If we believe in HIM and accept HIM as our personal
    SAVIOR then we are under grace.
  • Magus BN-0 Charu ∞... 2013/01/21 21:14:04
    Magus BN-0
    There is no "faux SSN" and SCOTUS is not going to hear any case about that.
  • Charu ∞... Magus BN-0 2013/01/22 02:51:47
    Charu ∞ijm♥∞
    It is on their schedule...
    I know dear...you will swallow anything *rolling eyes*
  • Magus BN-0 Charu ∞... 2013/01/22 02:54:22
    Magus BN-0
    It's on their schedule to decide whether to hear the case. They'll decide not to, just like they have every with other such case that's been appealed to them.
  • Charu ∞... Magus BN-0 2013/01/23 19:19:21
    Charu ∞ijm♥∞
    Don't think so this time Magus...using someone's SSN is a felony.
  • Magus BN-0 Charu ∞... 2013/01/24 04:17:44 (edited)
    Magus BN-0
    I suspect you'll be surprised by what the Supreme Court decides, then. Besides, Obama hasn't used someone else's SSN.
    http://www.snopes.com/politic...
  • Charu ∞... Magus BN-0 2013/02/07 21:55:10
    Charu ∞ijm♥∞
    good....snopes owned by George Soros....nice source.
  • Magus BN-0 Charu ∞... 2013/02/07 22:32:16
    Magus BN-0
    No, Snopes is not owned by George Soros.
  • syl 2013/01/18 21:50:22
    I agree he must uphold his oath
    syl
    +1
    I don't think he'll uphold his oath-nor anybody else in our gov't, except a very few.
    That our gov't looked the other way, while a non-natural born American citizen gets to be sworn in as Pres. is one of the worst things I've seen in my life.
    Obama used the KORAN-NOT THE BIBLE-to be sworn in, in '08.
    This time, he's already said he wants an ENTIRELY SECRET SWEARING IN-without any cameras, news people, etc. Gee, I wonder why? So then we get to see a different swearing in....

He says "I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."-from Audacity of Hope, pg 261 paperback.
    also "..attributes I sought in myself, the attributes of Martin and Malcolm, DuBois and Mandela." Dreams of my Father. Malcolm X despises white people.

Obama's mom remarried after being divorced by Obama's father, to Lolo Soetoro-a RADICAL MUSLIM FROM INDONESIA. His mother enrolled him in JAKARTA'S WAHABBI School. This is the radical Islam teaching that created the Muslim terrorists who are now waging Jihad on the industrialized world. Obama's mom was a 'white atheist', and his dad a radical Muslim.-David Emery

Obama also said, "I found a solace in nursing a pervasive sense of grievance and animosity against my mother's race."
    -That really makes me feel all warm & cozy i...

&

&&

&&&

&

-That really makes me feel all warm & cozy inside! How should 'white' Americans feel, since his mother's race was white?

Muslims have vowed to destroy America from the inside out. That is exactly what is happening.
    Why was nothing done about vetting this guy? Wasn't it Pelosi?-which does explain alot, but I think the fact that our country is paralysed by the civil rights-which have become civil wrongs in many ways-our nation has become absolutely terrified of 'offending', & so they let this guy walze on in, to the very top position of power in our country, without even a background check basically!!!!
    When certain issues have come up-like his birth certificate-people are ridiculed on the media, until they are shamed. Every issue of his lack of legitimacy to be our Pres. has gone the same way-publicly ridiculed until shamed enough to shut up.

He is destroying our nation. He's trying to make one party-make it easier for his dictatorship-where there's no diversity of checks & balances to make it right, & is taking away the power of Congress,
    He's written over 923 executive orders, many of which give him absolute power if he calls for a national emergency.
    People really need to wake up & get their States' Senators & Representatives aware, & become willing to resist his power grab.

He's only using us, to allow for Muslim takeover throughout the world. Remember he used the MUSLIM word 'DHIMMITUDE' in OBAMACARE?
    It refers to the TAXATION OF A CONQUERED COUNTRY!!!!!
    That's us.

He needs to be impeached, but who'se going to do it? How many in our Gov't have what it takes to do it?

Our media has been compromised-we're getting fed propaganda, & the nation believes it.
  • Charu ∞... syl 2013/01/19 05:01:58
    Charu ∞ijm♥∞
    Thank you Syl.....I agree
  • syl Charu ∞... 2013/01/22 20:12:23
    syl
    +1
    You're very welcome, my friend.
  • Charu ∞... syl 2013/01/23 19:19:47
    Charu ∞ijm♥∞
    *big smiles*
  • Sissy syl 2013/01/21 12:38:50
  • Magus BN-0 syl 2013/01/21 21:25:38
    Magus BN-0
    Obama used the KORAN-NOT THE BIBLE-to be sworn in, in '08. Wrong.
    http://www.snopes.com/politic...

This time, he's already said he wants an ENTIRELY SECRET SWEARING IN-without any cameras, news people, etc. Gee, I wonder why? So then we get to see a different swearing in.... Wrong again. Sissy already posted links to the news photos of Obama's second swearing-in. It happened yesterday because the Constitution requires swearing-in to happen on January 20, but the public ceremony couldn't be held on a Sunday.

He says "I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."-from Audacity of Hope, pg 261 paperback. Not actually what the book says.
    http://www.factcheck.org/2008...

Obama's mom remarried after being divorced by Obama's father, to Lolo Soetoro-a RADICAL MUSLIM FROM INDONESIA. His mother enrolled him in JAKARTA'S WAHABBI School. This is the radical Islam teaching that created the Muslim terrorists who are now waging Jihad on the industrialized world. Obama's mom was a 'white atheist', and his dad a radical Muslim.-David Emery I don't know who this "David Emery" is, but these claims are all flagrantly false. Lolo Soetoro was not a "radical Muslim", the school Obama attended in Indonesia was a public school attended by children all religions, ...

Wrong.
    http://www.snopes.com/politic...

Wrong again. Sissy already posted links to the news photos of Obama's second swearing-in. It happened yesterday because the Constitution requires swearing-in to happen on January 20, but the public ceremony couldn't be held on a Sunday.

Not actually what the book says.
    http://www.factcheck.org/2008...

I don't know who this "David Emery" is, but these claims are all flagrantly false. Lolo Soetoro was not a "radical Muslim", the school Obama attended in Indonesia was a public school attended by children all religions, not "Wahabbi". His father was an atheist just like his mother.

That's a completely fabricated quote.
    http://www.factcheck.org/2008...

"Issues" like the birth certificate get ridiculed for an obvious reason: they're ridiculous. It's been proven conclusively that Obama's birth certificate is not "fake" and that he was born in Hawaii.
    http://hawaii.gov/health/vita...

Yet again, not true.
    http://www.factcheck.org/2012...

Remember he used the MUSLIM word 'DHIMMITUDE' in OBAMACARE?
    No, and neither does anybody else, because he didn't.
  • syl Magus BN-0 2013/01/22 20:38:23
    syl
    +1
    I got the info about his background from simply googling it-David Emery was one of the sources. The info about his 923 executive orders was discussed on Sodahead about 4 months ago. Sources were given at that time.

The secret swearing in was mentioned on the news about 1 month ago, which I heard. Being a completely secret swearing in, means just that-no camera's or newspeople, media of any kind, etc so no one is going to hear about it-that's the point-factcheck won't hear about it either, but the mention of it on the news.

I have read just as much proof saying obama's birth certificate is false. so we'll have to agree to disagree.

dhimmitude is in obamacare. This info came out along time ago-back when he was still claiming there would be no tax-another lie.

I think you should read other sources than your factcheck-there are just as many references that say opposite of what you said. I've had my ears & eyes open to them for a few years concerning Obama, who is a snake in the grass, smoke & mirrors, bait & switch guy, who is going to 'bite' America.

I'd be very, very concerned about what he's going to do to our country.
  • Magus BN-0 syl 2013/01/23 00:22:17
    Magus BN-0
    The sources were false. Obama has not had "923" executive orders. I already provided a source debunking that.

There was nothing "secret" about Obama's swearing in. Cameras and the media were present. Anybody who told you otherwise lied to you.

The birth certificate isn't fake. I know I won't convince you, but it's real.

Obamacare mentions nothing about "dhimmitude".

2014/04/16 07:48:01