The escalation in military use against the Homeland and martial law.

Daniel S 2012/02/10 19:40:40
Marines practice amphibious war, storm US beaches

- Associated Press Feb. 7, 2012

"ABOARD THE USS WASP (AP) — A small group of Marines trudged onto the beach sands in pitch-black night with an armada of U.S. Navy warships sailing just off the shore. Their mission: root out insurgents that threatened to attack another American force to the south."

Full article

With the passage of the NDAA bill the government has now announced a military police state and that US citizens can be secretly arrested, detained indefinately, tortured, and murdered. The only stipulation is that the person is accused or suspected of being a terrorist. The Miac Report on Homeland Security calls everyone a terrorist. People "wearing blue jeans," "nice guys," and people "normal looking in appearance."

After it's passage the government has conducted drills and activities that confirm the militarization of the US. They have announced that drones will be used on the public, including the Predator civilian killer. The police and military are running joint drills using military equipment. In this video they can be seen moving military equipment on or before Jan. 22 that is painted in woodland camo meaning that it is for the US.

Conveniently after the passage of the NDAA. And now we have the military practicing attacking the mainland. In December before the NDAA bill was passed documents were leaked that Halliburton KBR activated the Fema camps. Drills have already been run in the US using foreign troops to fill the detention centers.

There is no reason to believe that the government is not preparing for a war against the people just as they have stated. They announced that they are setting up a military police state with the NDAA, and they are carrying it out. They are preparing to mass murder.

"The first to be killed in a genocide are moderates from the killing group who oppose the extremists."

- The 8 Stages of Genocide

• stella 2012/02/12 05:18:40
    stella
    +15
    Saw your comment on Infowars. This is a good article. I'll share it with my email list and post on facebook. You think it will happen before the election? I think they will declare Continuity of Government, and they will crown obama king.

• \V/ 2012/02/13 03:53:02
  • stella 2012/02/12 05:18:40
    stella
    +15

2014/11/21 19:22:09