The end ?

Ray Gun - PWCM~ JLA 2013/06/28 00:14:34
The End of Barack Obama?

A wealthy Maryland journalist (who's neither a Democrat or Republican) has exposed a scandal brewing within the current Administration.

He says it could ruin Obama's entire Presidency... and would also
result in some of the most dramatic changes to ordinary American life in
more than 50 years.

Can Y'all watch this link and let Me know what you thing

Read More: http://pro.stansberryresearch.com/1304PWAUP2YR/PPS...

• Frank Stephens 2013/06/29 23:11:29
    Frank Stephens
    +1
    The end? I don't know. However, I have received and viewed Stansberry videos and information for several years. He is providing people with - as far as I am concerned - a wake up call. Take a serious look at the numbers yourself, do the research. The numbers do not lie. Our economy is in deep trouble. Also remember that America has been through hard times before like the Great Depression - what makes people think it can't happen again? Especially with Obama and the Democratic Party spending us into economic ruin.
  • Ray Gun... Frank S... 2013/06/29 23:16:15
    Ray Gun -  PWCM~ JLA
    It's coming .. Not if When .
  • johnpar 2013/06/28 14:25:37
    johnpar
    +1
    No, not the end of Obama. He is the revered icon of the Left, including the media and nothing he does will be punished. He is the Untouchable from Chicago - you can make book on this.
  • Ray Gun... johnpar 2013/06/28 14:29:19
    Ray Gun -  PWCM~ JLA
    Thanks for your input
  • ZERO 2013/06/28 06:22:27
    ZERO
    +1
    Here's a quick summary. The scandal is runaway public debt. Stansbury says the public debt situation is mathematically unsustainable and it's at the point right now of hitting it's limits. Other nations are quietly divesting themselves of US debt and switching to currencies other than the US dollar for international trade.

Thus, he says, the writing's on the wall. Once other nations stop using the dollar for international trade, demand for the dollar will collapse and the value of the dollar will fall sharply against other currencies, leading to dramatic price increases in the US, especially for imported goods. This will likely cause all manner of civil unrest, possible mass starvation etc, as well as some opportunities. Naturally for more detailed information about those opportunities, you must subscribe to his newsletter.

Two pieces of advice he gives for free are 1 get some of your money beyond the reach of the government (subscribe to find out how) and 2 invest in gold and silver. He states the current value of gold at $1600 and is bullish, so this is a little old, today's spot price is $1202.

So. One thing we know for sure is gold didn't go the way that he said it would, at least it hasn't been going that way lately. So is he right or wrong? Is the sh*t going to hit...

So. One thing we know for sure is gold didn't go the way that he said it would, at least it hasn't been going that way lately. So is he right or wrong? Is the sh*t going to hit the fan? Well, there was that whole thing about DHS buying, what was it, like 2 billion rounds of ammo? They obviously seem to think they might have to use it at some point in the future. Is it idle paranoia, or do they know things about the future that the public isn't being told?
  • Ray Gun... ZERO 2013/06/28 10:51:14
    Ray Gun -  PWCM~ JLA
    +1
    Thanks for your input
  • libertybelle 2013/06/28 02:34:30
    libertybelle
    +2
    I've already seen this..and frankly if appears that no matter what he does..he didn't do it..that's what he says..he knows nothing about it..must have been some low level workers..and it just goes on with no end in sight.
  • skowcog 2013/06/28 02:16:07
    skowcog
    +2
    I looked this guy up and it seems to be a bit of a sales hoax. Furthermore, the scandals that now plague the white House if taken seriously by Americans, and the congress are serious enough to bring this white house down.
  • Gregaj7 2013/06/28 02:12:14
    +2
    His "warning" is exactly what the NWO wants to happen.
  • Ray Gun... Gregaj7 2013/06/28 10:52:02
    Ray Gun -  PWCM~ JLA
    +1
    Thanks for you input
  • Red Branch 2013/06/28 01:37:39
    Red Branch
    +1
    I had my hopes up when I first came across this one.
  • Linnster 2013/06/28 00:40:55
    Linnster
    +2
    Did you watch this entire presentation? Frankly, I lost interest in Britain's Winter of Discontent.
  • Ray Gun... Linnster 2013/06/28 10:52:22
    Ray Gun -  PWCM~ JLA
    +1
    No I did not ... Thanks for your input
  • Striker 2013/06/28 00:23:45
    Striker
    +3
    Another video which the user cannot control, all aimed and selling subscribers and gaining investors. I'm not saying that Stansberry is wrong, but I will say I'm not buying whatever he's selling, which we'll not really find out during this video, but when we pay.
  • Ray Gun... Striker 2013/06/28 10:52:58
    Ray Gun -  PWCM~ JLA
    +1
    Thanks for your input
  • Striker Ray Gun... 2013/06/28 12:58:11
    Striker
    +1
    thanks for not getting all bent out of shape!
  • Ray Gun... Striker 2013/06/28 14:09:10
    Ray Gun -  PWCM~ JLA
    +1
    I was looking for answers and I got what I need thanks again
    +7
    I've seen this before. It turns out to be a sales pitch.

The scandals we now see are bad enough.
  • thekool... Temlako... 2013/06/28 01:09:53
    thekoolaidparty!
    +4
    Right, and nobody cares about those outside of the internet. Also I'm pretty sure this guy has done other internet infomercials lol
  • Ray Gun... Temlako... 2013/06/28 10:53:17
    Ray Gun -  PWCM~ JLA
    +1
    Right thanks for your input

2014/09/02 21:22:49