The Dismantling Of Obama

☆ QueenAline 2012/04/12 12:28:08
When the Republican nominating process began, Mitt Romney was just about
last on my list of candidates I would have preferred to be running
against Obama. But, a funny thing is happening on the way to the
Convention.

The candidates that I favored at the outset fizzled
out one after another; some of them because they simply didn’t have the
gravitas necessary, some of them because they didn’t measure up to the
challenge, and some of them because under fire, they just didn’t have
what it took.

But . . . no matter how tough things got, Romney
simply kept on going, and with each debate he got better. He also
backed-down from no one, and took some incredibly vicious blows without
blinking.

The best of it though, is how proficient Romney has
become at debating. To people who might not be as au courant with
debating skills, I can tell you from personal and professional
experience that Romney has become an incredibly good debater who can
stand his ground against anyone.

ROMNEY PRESENTS A STARK CONTRAST TO OBAMA:

If you want a jive huckster who can sell you the Brooklyn Bridge or Swamp Land in Florida, Obama’s your guy.

If you like smoke and mirrors, Obama’s your guy.

If you’re in the market for an entertainer, Obama’s your guy.

BUT
– If who you want is a person whose feet are planted on terra firma,
who has real answers and solutions to serious problems without the
razzmatazz, there is only one candidate.

And that candidate is
not the current occupant of the White House, who has already proven
beyond a shadow of doubt that his only real government skill is in
getting elected.

As I’ve written repeatedly, Obama WILL defeat himself based almost exclusively on his own record.

There is no question in my mind that he will get the Black vote only because he’s Black. How racist is that?

He’ll get the Jewish LEFTIST vote, because Liberal Jews simply can’t help themselves regardless of the facts.

Obama will win the Something-For-Nothing vote because he promises everything for nothing.

He’ll get much of the Hispanic vote because they expect amnesty.

He’ll get much of the student vote because their minds are still stupid from school.

He will also get the Union vote, because they’re in each other’s pockets.

He
can count almost 100% on the Public Sector vote because they’re
terrified of losing their free-ride at the taxpayers’ expense.

The I HATE AMERICA vote is all his, because he is as much a self-hating American as any person I can think of.

BUT
. . . He will NOT get the votes of thinking people who can see for
themselves, that what Obama has delivered to the American people is
NOTHING other than culture and class division, crippling debt, a loss of
global American influence, a Middle East mess because of his Arab
Spring, a healthcare program that’s in tatters, and bankrupting energy
prices at the pumps.

And in spite of all Obama’s lies – America’s employment record is more than just abysmal. It’s calamitous.

If
the BEST Obama can do to promote himself FOUR YEARS AFTER BUSH . . . is
to still blame Bush for Obama’s own record, that says just about
everything that is left to be said.

Obama’s smoke and mirrors
will not intimidate Romney . . . nor will Romney be knocked off his game
by Democrat dirty tricks. And the MORE voters get a chance to compare
the two candidates, the MORE they will come to accept the REAL deal in
Romney, compared to the flimflam-man in Obama.

So – As I
continuously write . . . don’t pay attention to the polls or to the
Conservative naysayers who are tied in knots because their candidate
didn’t win the nomination.

Romney will win the election. And it will hardly be the squeaker everyone is predicting.

Wait for it . . . The dismantling of Obama at the hands of Romney has yet to really begin.

Best Regards . . . Howard Galganov

Read More: http://www.galganov.com/

• Kane Fernau 2012/04/12 17:04:45
    Kane Fernau
    +6
    We need a government "Of the people, by the people and for the people" and no more "Social engineering".

• Evan 2012/04/15 01:55:37
    Evan
    Well said, Mr. G. So far, am not hearing anything from any media about Mr. Obama's Brother-in-Law, who was about to lose his job as Coach at an Arizona University because he was a bad Coach, until the University received a 17 million dollar donation from the Obamas. (I hear Coach Robinson's job is safe for another year now.) I want to know if that was their personal money...or ours?
  • ☆ Queen... Evan 2012/04/15 02:25:45
    ☆ QueenAline
    now tha'ts interesting.....i'm checking into this story...haven't heard about that one!
  • Stan Kapusta 2012/04/13 21:55:13
    Stan Kapusta
    +1
    Instead of the devil we get the demon. The middleclass will still lose.
  • Bevos 2012/04/13 14:11:27
    Bevos
    +1
    MY sentiments exactly, and I could not have said it better myself. Thank you.
  • PrettieReptar 2012/04/13 05:44:31
    PrettieReptar
    +1
    "As I’ve written repeatedly, Obama WILL defeat himself based almost exclusively on his own record."

Agreed.

However, Romney has a record of compulsive flip flopping. And that is a BIG problem.
  • Bevos Prettie... 2012/04/13 14:17:29
    Bevos
    +1
    I think he has been pretty well focussed on and during this election. He was not my choice either, originally. My choices did not stick around. But I have been watching the debates and I think he has been the most focussed candidate of any of the finals.
  • Mindi 2012/04/13 00:59:20
    Mindi
    +2
    Romney will get folks back go work, and anyone with half a brain will vote for a feces throwing ape before they vote for obama
  • Wanda5245 - Citizen Activis... 2012/04/12 23:18:40
  • DDevlin780 2012/04/12 23:16:43
    DDevlin780
    Thoughtful article, I can only hope you are correct.
    +1
    The majority of us, hope you are correct.
  • JP 2012/04/12 22:59:27
    JP
    +1
    Thanks, I needed that!
  • Chef Bunyan 2012/04/12 21:49:00
    Chef Bunyan
    +1
    Romnobama getting the nomination will almost assure oblowhole's re election! NONE of the Ron Paul supporters that I know of will vote for him. Avote for Paul is a vote for 0blowhole. I'm praying that somehow Newt can overcome and grab the GOP nomination
  • ☆ Queen... Chef Bu... 2012/04/12 22:34:16
    ☆ QueenAline
    +2
    I'm with ya on that one Chef....I like Newt
  • Bevos ☆ Queen... 2012/04/13 14:20:20
    Bevos
    Sorry, but I do not like Gingrich. He is TOO much of a POLITICIAN!! WE don't need anymore of them. We have TOO many POLITICIANS running our lives now!!!
  • ☆ Queen... Bevos 2012/04/13 15:58:06
    ☆ QueenAline
    True but that's the only choice we have is to elect POLITICIANS...and any other POLITICIAN is going to do a better job than the fraud in office now....Obama is destroying this nation....lets try to save it, by voting him OUT
  • Bevos ☆ Queen... 2012/04/14 12:43:00
    Bevos
    Romney has only been in Politics once when he was Governor. I would not call him a Politician. He has spent all of his life in the working force. He knows business, and we need someone in that knows how to get businesses back "in business"
  • HarryOrielly 2012/04/12 19:37:50
    HarryOrielly
    +2
    The biggest & most shocking FRAUD of all time has been forced on the people of America- a president who has a criminal background has covered up his past history at the cost of millions (by very rich people) None of the 40 lawsuits against Obama’s FORGED birth certificate & multiple SSN’s were ever reported on by the news-media- In fact they were complicit in hiding his past indiscretions (crimes)- The news-media are the villains who have hidden (BLACKED OUT) the TRUTH from America-
  • relic 2012/04/12 18:48:02
    relic
    +2
    I will support... anybody but obama
  • onemorepsycho 2012/04/12 18:42:57
    onemorepsycho
    Im only voting ron paul. I will write him in if i have to. The end. Pau or nothing.
  • Vee onemore... 2012/04/12 20:18:22
    Vee
    +4
    On this upcoming election...it is imperative to get Obummer out of the presidency. If people who truly want that to happen....they must vote for the opposing candidate. Voting for Ron Paul is like a vote for Obummer. Paul cannot and will not win the candidacy....so if you do what you state here...you'll be helping to defeat the whole purpose of getting Obummer out! It's time to be practical and act out the obvious....not your emotional disappointment.
  • ☆ Queen... onemore... 2012/04/12 20:36:28
    ☆ QueenAline
    +2
    I can certainly understand why you would vote for ron paul..but on the other hand it's a half a vote for Obama. If we want him OUT..we have to vote him out..but not by a vote for Ron Paul...think about that...If Ron Paul had a chance, I would vote for him myself, but I don't see it that way...
  • Mike onemore... 2012/04/12 20:52:16
    +2
    I like Paul - he can't win - why waste a vote
  • Bevos onemore... 2012/04/13 14:23:57
    Bevos
    You will guarantee Obama a win then. Ron Paul could not get ten percent of the Republican vote, so you are going to waste a vote on him? HE CAN"T WIN!!! Voting for someone other than the Republican candidate, will only give Obama more of a chance to win. Even Ron Paul has told you that.
  • The Gipper~PWCM~JLA 2012/04/12 18:07:05
    The Gipper~PWCM~JLA
    Rino Romney was a done deal long before the last primary...
  • Tennessee3501 2012/04/12 17:51:35
    Tennessee3501
    +3
    The White House and its designated hatchet woman Hillary Rosen have shown their real attitudes about women by suggesting that women who stay at home and take care of their children are lazy and have do not have to do any work. They further suggest that Ann Romney and "stay at home moms" do not have any valid opinions on economic issues and do not understand the struggles that women go through every day. Anne Romney, who has suffered from Multiple Sclerosis and Breast cancer, has raised 5 children and has been a homemaker, but apparantly the Democrats think she is too stupid and lazy to have her views be respected by anybody. The liberal Democrats have declared war on women! Hillary Rosen has become the Reverend Jeremiah Wright of 2012! Congratulations, Mr. President! You sure know how to associate with the right people. When can we expect to hear from Bill Ayers?
    +3
    The debate ought to be good without a teleprompter
  • ☆ Queen... Mike 2012/04/12 20:37:46
    ☆ QueenAline
    +2
    I can hardly wait !
  • Chef Bu... Mike 2012/04/13 03:38:59
    Chef Bunyan
    +1
    0blowhole without a teleprompter will NEVER happen!
  • Bevos Mike 2012/04/13 14:27:29
    Bevos
    +1
    Obama has already shown how stupid he is when he has to think for himself. You are right. this should be good!!!
  • Dee4mee 2012/04/12 17:31:30
    Dee4mee
    +1
    November seems so far away...........................
  • redneck 2012/04/12 17:28:23
    redneck
    +2
    Ron Paul is the only real hope and change,every one else is the same old crap.End the federal reserve and we will be free again.
  • ☆ Queen... redneck 2012/04/12 20:38:30
    ☆ QueenAline
    +1
    I agree..but RP doesn't have a chance to win.....a vote for anyone but the GOP nominee is a wasted vote to get OBAMA out
  • redneck ☆ Queen... 2012/04/16 21:16:39
    redneck
    You are correct,obama has to go.We can't waste votes this is a huge election.
  • Someone Else 2012/04/12 17:26:48
    Someone Else
    +2
    It would be nice to have a Professional running the country instead of the amateur wanna be we have now constantly blaming the other guy or his administration for his lack ability to do the job he was hired for instead all we here from him is bitching and whining
  • Kane Fernau 2012/04/12 17:04:45
    Kane Fernau
    +6
  • Old Timer 2012/04/12 16:38:57
    Old Timer
    +4
    HOPE this plays out so we get the CHANGE we need., ya think?
  • ☆ Queen... Old Timer 2012/04/12 20:38:58
    ☆ QueenAline
    +2
    I hope
  • Libertarian 2012/04/12 16:38:25
    Libertarian
    +3
    obama is such a narcissist, just criticize him on everything. Sooner or later he'll loose it and then people will see who he really is.
  • Nanjing03 2012/04/12 16:25:54 (edited)
    Nanjing03
    +3
    My opinion just got bumped by the stupid ad above, so I'll try again.

My candidate did not make it either, so all of my financial support, campaign efforts and vote goes to the last guy or gal standing at the end of the Primary -- and that appears to be Romney. I am not crazy of the idea of having a former liberal Massachusetts governor in the White House, but he can be "managed" a damn sight easier than Obama, Miss Hillary, Eric Holder, and the Chicago machine that we have now. There is no sitting out this election.
  • DS in Oak Ridge NC 2012/04/12 16:14:26
    DS in Oak Ridge NC
    +4
    I agree. We need to put an end to Hype and Chains and get on with restoring and growing by leveraging what make America great... no apologies needed IMHO. A rising tide can raise all boats. A manufactured tempest sinks all who are nearby.

2014/10/02 16:35:09