The Dawn Of sharia-Institution In Canada???

Marlene Wilkins 2012/07/17 07:50:58

QUOTE:

Canadian laws should be changed to require women to "cover
themselves" to prevent sexual assaults, says an Islamic street preacher
in Toronto.

Al-Haashim Kamena Atangana, a 33-year-old Islamic convert, called for
legal change in response to recent sex attacks at York University.

Atangana is connected with a group called Muslim Support Network and
is one of a number of street-corner clerics commonly seen at the Yonge
and Dundas Sts.

In an e-mail to the Toronto Sun, Atangana said "the reason ... these
sex attacks are continuously happening is because (of) Canadian laws,
which give too much freedom to women" when it comes to how they dress.

"You should take your example from the way Muslim women dress," he
wrote. "Why does (sic) Muslim women who wear long dress and covers her
head aren't targeted for sex attacks?"

The clash between western culture and values and the beliefs of some
Muslim adherents has been a source of controversy and conflict across
North America.

Atangana, who plans to distribute his views on paper in the coming
weeks, went on to state that "the reason ... a woman gets raped is
because of the way she (dresses)," and suggests that "Toronto (become)
the first city in North America to introduce laws that would make it
illegal for women to dress provocatively."

If Toronto did this, Atangana said in an interview, other Canadian cities would follow suit.

"If (women) want to prevent being sexually assaulted, they should
cover themselves," said Atangana, adding that while he doesn't expect
Western women to dress as Muslim women do, they should have a "dress
code" and take note of the burka the head scarf and face veil some
Muslim females wear.

Atangana says he began planning to distribute his views after a
recent spate of sex assaults at York University's Keele campus, and
praised Const. Michael Sanguinetti, a Toronto police officer who ended
up in hot water after telling students at a York University safety forum
in January 2011 that women should avoid dressing like "sluts" if they
didn't want to be victimized.

The website Atangana provided for his group, Muslimsupport.net,
is sparsely populated but contains links to other sites that offer
advice on conversion to Islam and Islamic dress, including such advice
as this:

"Men must cover their body from the navel to the knees. But when praying he must also cover his shoulder."

"Women must cover their whole body except the face, hands and feet
while inside. But they are also required to cover their whole body
including a part of the face while going out, according to the majority
of the Madhabs (school of thought)."

Moderate Muslim writer Tarek Fatah says Atangana's view is a stark
example of radical Islamist misogyny. It is an example, Fatah says, of
passages taken from the Qur'an, Islam's holy book, and exaggerated to
fit an antiquated, patriarchal ideology such as that of the Muslim
Brotherhood.

"This is not about what women wear," Fatah said. "This is about ...
some Muslim men believing that any woman whose head is uncovered is fair
game because she is lustful...and doesn't belong to the pious (Islamic)
sisterhood."

Fatah says it is "hogwash" to think a woman wearing traditional
Islamic dress will not be sexually assaulted, and points to an on-going
problem of sexual harassment in Egypt, where Muslim faith dominates.

According to a 2008 report from the Egyptian Center for Women's
Rights, 83% of Egyptian women had experienced some form of sexual
harassment or assault at some point. And well, over half of those
surveyed around 70% wore veils of some kind, particularly head scarves.

"These results disprove the belief that sexual harassment is linked
to the way women dress," the report states. "This confirms that the
stereotypical ideas of a patriarchal culture that blames women even if
they are victims, is opposite to reality."

But Alia Hogben of the Canadian Council of Muslim Women sees things
differently: Atangana's opinions are not as much to do with Islam as
much as they reflect a general patriarchal desire among some men to
control women.

"There is absolutely no connection between how women dress and being
sexually assaulted," Hogben said, adding that other religions from
Judaism to Christianity have traditional dress codes of their own. She
did agree, however, that "good, pious" Muslim women are sexually
harassed, despite wearing modest and traditional clothing.

"If (Atangana) thinks good, pious Muslim women are not sexually
assaulted, he's wrong. If he thinks this is not happening in India or
Egypt ... it is not true."

As for Atangana, who converted to Islam in 1998 after finding the
Trinity of Christianity the belief in God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit too
"confusing," he remains steadfast in his views.

"Women here should have a dress code," he says. "That would prevent sexual assault."

terry.davidson@sunmedia.ca

ENDQUOTE

Welcome to the future of women's rights in Canada, and North America in general.

Read More: http://www.sunnewsnetwork.ca/video/1737669266001

• Risk 2012/07/17 13:41:58
    This is Intolerable and an example of creeping sharia invading North America-...
    Risk
    +7
    Were going to pay dearly for the " Political Correctness " that has swept over this
    country ! Just like Europe is paying for it's blind PC with the need to show the world what they perceived as their so called open mindedness and tolerance of all mankind ! B.S. !

sharia cartoon

• Balladeer-PWCM-POTL 2013/01/21 03:49:47
    Balladeer-PWCM-POTL
    I want to hear from the Canadian Socialists that infest Sodahead....let's see how tolerant they are if this starts to get any traction
  • Kat ♪ ~BTO-t-BCRA-F~ ♪ 2013/01/21 03:35:54
    Kat ♪ ~BTO-t-BCRA-F~ ♪
    It won't stop rapes the Muslims rape women in the robes from head to foot.
  • Red Branch 2013/01/21 03:31:21
    This is a Good thing and should be instituted. Women should welcome anything ...
    Red Branch
    This is must be the preferred SH answer. Not only did I not pick it, I had not placed my cursor anywhere near these 3 options. Intolerable ... would have been my choice. This is for those that do no know me and those who may wonder.

Sharia Law in invading North America, it has invaded Europe, and Australia and maybe some other countries that I have not heard about. Simply put, Sharia Law is invading the civilized world are seeks to replace civilization with the evil and barbarity of Islam.

- "A loss of courage may be the most striking feature which the outside observer notices in the West in our days. Should one point out that from ancient tiimes a decline in courage has been considered the beginning of the end".
    - "The timid civilized world has found nothing with which to oppose the onslaught of a sudden revival of barefaced barbarity, other than concessions and some smiles".

- both quotes are the Aleksandr Solzenitsyn's acceptance speech from his Nobel Prize Acceptance Speech, 1979.
  • Red Branch Red Branch 2013/01/21 03:37:17
    Red Branch
    I just read the narrative and I have more to say.

A woman who is raped under Sharia Law faces charges of adultry or premarital sex. Under a Shaira Law, a woman is thought to have enticed one or more men to rape by her behavior or manner of dress. Unless she has 4 male witnesses to testify in her behalf to proclaim here innocence. The penalty is death, usually by an Honor Killing, an Islamic sacrament.

"The honor of a man lies between the legs of a woman". This is the basis for Honor Killings.
  • kobidobidog 2012/07/17 14:32:09
    kobidobidog
    +2
    sharia-law is related to the religions that did bad things to Jesus, and other religions wanting to do bad things to gays, and zoosexuals . None of them want to do bad to anyone. KJV Mark 14,1, and Lazarus John 12;10 > to death. There is a parallel here. The world needs to know who the real bad guy is. sharia-law calls for death on a whim feeling good about it.
  • Marlene... kobidob... 2012/07/17 18:32:37 (edited)
    Marlene Wilkins
    +3
    TY 4 answering!
    sharia is about micro-managing every aspect of a person's life so they cannot find 'room' to think for themselves, and it is inherently anti-woman.
    Here where we live the local Fundamentalists are demanding sharia, the 'moderates' and I have to wonder truly how 'Moderate they are, are pressing hard for us to accept it as a way to peace and such--which sounds like a cloaked threat to me and many others.
  • kobidob... Marlene... 2012/07/18 02:28:41 (edited)
    kobidobidog
    +1
    It makes sense that Fundamentalists want Islamic law. The same evil anti Christ oppressing spirit is in both of them. it is a cloaked threat. Jesus would never no not ever reproach humans that way. KJV 1 Thessalonians 4:11; And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you; This is very non confrontational. Sharia law as well as the religions of our time, and in the time of Christ are very confrontational. Religions were at the heels of Jesus all the time trying to say AH, HA with whatever they could. Islamic law being by far the worst. They are also skilled at being smooth talkers carefully controlling their body language too. Muslims have one purpose, and that is to deceive.
    .
  • Marlene... kobidob... 2012/07/18 02:45:11
    Marlene Wilkins
    +2
    On your points of logic, I must say that everything I've been digging up does tend towards pointing in that direction. islam is the most confrontational religion there is, there's no disputing that once you dig into it even somewhat.
    The most telling things are the commonalities of incidents among 'Moderate' muslims who have had family members leave or attempt to leave islam.
    They do their best to kill them.
    There's an increasing number of muslims turning their backs on islam, who champion for us, and the sovereignty of other nations as vs. the domination/imposition of islam.
    So, given the fact of this, that more and more are turning their backs on a religion they were born into and have discovered to be...unpleasant, and their works AGAINST islamification, risking their lives to continue speaking out against islam and it's wrongs.
    I will concede the points.
  • kobidob... Marlene... 2012/07/19 02:04:35 (edited)
    kobidobidog
    +1
    Humans who are childlike in character are the real Christians growing in Gods grace.The furries of the furry fandom are Christians that don't boast about it. Loving all not letting names sway them to go along with the trend of hate are the Christians,Humans that humans love to hate are called zoosexuals, and humans called Pedo. Humans past that name on anyone they can. The Muslims saying they are turning their back to being a Muslim must also turn their back to the Kaaba, Mecca, and Koran despising them, and ultimately I would like to see en mass With Muslims converging on the man made things doing them in, and lift the death sentence in Kuwait no longer deifying the name of Mohamed. I want to see more than words coming from Muslims saying they are turning their backs to their religion.
  • Marlene... kobidob... 2012/07/19 02:36:56
    Marlene Wilkins
    +2
    Well, the ones speaking out these days are staking their lives, and those of their families. In time, it'll spread, the tide will turn against the hater-muslims and the Genuine Muslims will stand more and more with us as they want the same as we do;
    To live in peace with respect.
    But, for now, I cannot blame them for being afraid--they live under the guns wielded by the hater-muslims.
  • kobidob... Marlene... 2012/07/19 04:11:16 (edited)
    kobidobidog
    I hear you.They are being changed into the image of Christ beholding the image of Christ in humans. One question though. Do they with their mouth confess that Jesus is Lord?
  • Marlene... kobidob... 2012/07/19 04:24:46
    Marlene Wilkins
    +1
    No, not that I'm aware of. Different belief system remember??
    The main thing is that they're willing to stand against these psychos that foul their religion and religion in general.
  • kobidob... Marlene... 2012/07/19 18:48:12 (edited)
    kobidobidog
    If they do not confess Jesus as Lord they are being deceptive as usual. If they do not renounce the items they worshiped in the religion they say they abhor are again being deceptyive. A deceptive one will never no not ever burn the Koran. They will get agitated seeing a human in a suit resembling Mohammed.
    I
  • Marlene... kobidob... 2012/07/19 20:30:33
    Marlene Wilkins
    +1
    That's going too far.
    The Genuine Muslims here are non-hostile, aside from how they view the extremists in our midst, and are fully entitled to ollow their ideology as they see fit, under their Innate Rights as Human beings. They do not act in any manner that disgraces themselves or Islam, and are some of the nicest folks I've ever had the pleasure to be around and speak with.
    I would never convert to Islam, but I can appreciate their religion as they present it, and their Way is peaceful, Humane, and just plain decent.
    I will speak for them here in their defense, of their rights to worship as they choose, and against your calling them 'decievers'. You do not know these people, but their actions have always followed their words, as much as Humanly possible, and are the kind of people any community would be lucky to have.
    When they discovered that their businesses were harming other local businesses--they got together with the other owners, and they all hashed out a rotational pricing method and now refer 'overlow' to each other without favoritism. Done to protect the livliehoods of local business owners. Under the new agreement, all the businesses are doing better financially, the city didn't lose any businesses, and our local economy is a little bit stronger for it.

I say again, these are good people, count that as a warning against speaking ill of them again without proof.
    You only get one warning with me.
    That was it.
  • kobidob... Marlene... 2012/07/19 21:39:29 (edited)
    kobidobidog
    Test the spirit. I know exactly how to do it. I know how to test the spirit of everyone. If the Muslims are wanting to get away from the barbarism of Islam, and at the same time don't want to disgrace Islam is being divided against themselves lying a blue streak to you saying they are for peace still grasping onto what they say they are wanting to leave.
    Let them see gay sex or even know whoever is gay or see gay sex, and if they are not condemned I will say they are telling the truth or if a human shows them an innocent piece of art work of Mohammed, and if they don't call for the death of whoever I will say they are telling the truth. If a cartoon of Mohamed is done, and death threats are not given I will say they are telling the truth. Here a strong one, but it is just sex, that is all. We are a beast that is born and dies like any animal If they see cross species sex otherwise known as zoosexual sex guy on a female dog or a dog on a woman, and if they don't go stark raving mad wanting to stone them burn them not wanting to declare war against them not wanting to jail hang or stone them not being anti Christ I will say they they are telling you the truth. If you say the Kaaba, Koran, and Mecca are not holy because if they were would kill whoever being like the Glorified Face of God that Moses could not look into or become ashes. Having the Muslims not want to rock you, and I will say they are telling you the truth.
  • Marlene... kobidob... 2012/07/19 22:03:26
    Marlene Wilkins
    +1
    First of all, in the spirit of air-mindedness, I will continue to discuss this with you, but I will say this;
    You're really pushing the 'hater' line by calling them all 'liars'.
    Have you considered what this makes you look like, what opinions others are forming of you right now??
    Ya might want to give it some thought.

Cross-species sex...WTF?? I know about bestiality, and where are you coming from on that angle?? That disturbs most people, and thus an invalid point.
    Now, about how they deal with gays...
    Some backstory is needed.
    Here in our home, the sexual dynamic is Husband, myself and Brianna. Brianna and I are Bisexual, and Husband has us both, but she and I do enjoy Sapphic pleasures with each other often.
    That said, the encounters we've had with our local Genuine Muslims, they are well aware that Brianna and I are sexually and emotionally involved with each other. Also, I and Brianna enjoy wearing revealing clothing, for sense of taste and comfort. I prefer skirts, usually with a single or double side-slit for ease of movement, and it's my right to dress attractively/revealingly as I choose, especially as it pleases Husband. He gave me a great life, and it's a small enough thing to do as small 'Thank-You' to him that I also enjoy.
    Guess what?
    The Genuine Muslims DON'T have an issu...

Ya might want to give it some thought.

Now, about how they deal with gays...
    Some backstory is needed.
    Guess what?
    The Genuine Muslims DON'T have an issue with our dress or that Brianna and I are openly affectionate with each other.
    YES, we keep it toned-down in public, but it is still there and visibl nonetheless. There is NO way they or anyone else could miss it. We're not blatant in-folks-faces, but we don't 'hide' it either.
    They're spoken and treated us with respect, and have never even shot us a mean glance.
    Nor have they ever done anything nasty or disapproving of the gay male pairings in our community.

you can believe as you choose, such IS your right. But I would try to stop sounding like a shill for the Westboro Baptist Church if I were you...it will not serve you well.
  • kobidob... Marlene... 2012/07/20 06:27:58 (edited)
    kobidobidog
    Westboro Baptist Church would not support what I support that is the oppose to what the military does, and the legal system.

How can they dispise their religious grasping on to it? I thought zoosexuality would get your attention. That natural non violent non warlike things would bother you. I push the envelop harming no one. The direction I am coming from is defending them. Hate for sex needs to be eliminated. That is all it is. A humans bull was butchered, and smeared on her weeping body as humans duct taped her mouth. That is what hate does. I do not want that to happen ever again. You are a sympathizer with the condemning ungodly legal system that is like Islamic law. You do not realize this. but all that God made is naked without a man made thing on it.That means God does not give a twit if you are naked. Humans are bent out of shape by public nakedness. What would the Muslims do if all of a sudden all non Muslims got naked, and with their mates having spontaneous sex in the open like any sinless animal? I think the Muslims would freak out yet that would harm no one. I would be surprised if they didn't get upset. They have been treated like the religions treated Jesus wanting him dead.Humans using the bible to harm are acting like the religions that wanted to kill Jesus...

>>

How can they dispise their religious grasping on to it? I thought zoosexuality would get your attention. That natural non violent non warlike things would bother you. I push the envelop harming no one. The direction I am coming from is defending them. Hate for sex needs to be eliminated. That is all it is. A humans bull was butchered, and smeared on her weeping body as humans duct taped her mouth. That is what hate does. I do not want that to happen ever again. You are a sympathizer with the condemning ungodly legal system that is like Islamic law. You do not realize this. but all that God made is naked without a man made thing on it.That means God does not give a twit if you are naked. Humans are bent out of shape by public nakedness. What would the Muslims do if all of a sudden all non Muslims got naked, and with their mates having spontaneous sex in the open like any sinless animal? I think the Muslims would freak out yet that would harm no one. I would be surprised if they didn't get upset. They have been treated like the religions treated Jesus wanting him dead.Humans using the bible to harm are acting like the religions that wanted to kill Jesus, and the human Jesus raised from the dead Lazarus.Mark 14:1-9 (KJV)
    14 After two days was the feast of the passover, and of unleavened bread: and the chief priests and the scribes sought how they might take him by craft, and put him to death.
    John 12 >> 10But the chief priests consulted that they might put Lazarus also to death; 11Because that by reason of him many of the Jews went away, and believed on Jesus.
    King James Version.
  • Marlene... kobidob... 2012/07/20 06:42:56
    Marlene Wilkins
    Can you simply this for me??

Or can somebody translate this??

Seriously, this is tough to understand even without the pain meds butchering my ability to think clearly.
  • kobidob... Marlene... 2012/07/20 17:26:06 (edited)
    kobidobidog
    Sorry about the word warranted. I wanted, wanting.
    I am anti religion. Religion wanted a perfect being named Jesus dead. Westboro Baptist Church is religion. Muslims saying they do not like the Muslim religion need to make a clean break from it. The KJV needs to be taught by a competent teacher. There is not a single one among you. I know the loving truth in it. The eye for an eye is still believed by the Muslims. Jesus did away with that law, and all laws that hurt humans. Westboro Baptist Church holds onto those laws that hurt humans. I am against the laws that hurt humans. How then can I be your accusation?

A true Muslim will not renounce the Koran, and will not publicly say the Kaaba , and Mecca are not holy. It goes against their grain. They will not say Mohammed is a false prophet.
    A true Muslim will not burn the Koran that has called Muslims to do enumerable deaths feeling perfectly justified in killing.
    There is not a one of them that would do that for fear of retaliation from other Muslims.
    zoosexuality is a sexual act like any sexual act. zoosexuality is not war, but humans war against it. Is that elementary enough for you?
    The hate against zoosexual caused sadness, crying, weeping, and death. All of which is not good. War does that. Is that clear?
    Be against the zoos...

Be against the zoosexual, and be on the side of Sharia law.

Animals do not sin. Animals have sex wherever being naked without a man made item on them. If They can do all of those activities, and sin not why can't we do those activities, and sin not? You, and the Muslims think that is a sin. To think so makes the wild animals to be sinners too. You don't know it but Sharia law is connected to the USA law too. That's why Sharia law is sneaking in that is way worse.
    Read my first post, and you will see what religion really wants to do.
    Religion wants one thing, and that is control of the lives of others creating division. The world is divided into 50 states. I don't know how many counties. All of this makes us, and them. It makes religions that are set against other religions. That = war. It has resulted in war. Christianity is outside of religion. The word slave is servant in the KJV. Jesus is the servant of all servants.
  • Marlene... kobidob... 2012/07/20 23:45:27
    Marlene Wilkins
    People, SOME people, throughout history have always craved power and control over others. Religion is merely one tool they use towards that, where others practice their religions of choice in the spirit of peace and such.
    Those who would use and abuse ANY ideology to coerce and browbeat others to conform to their views are acting in the wrong, and that applies to political and economic schools of thought as much as religion.

The Genuine Muslims here treat non-muslims with respect, fairness and compassion. They do not preach, prosyletize, or try anything against other's views.
    The extremists in our midst, well, they're extremists and are following interpretations of the muslim religion that are horribly outdated and do not fit with the world.
    Same as thos who are militant about Communism, for example.
  • kobidob... Marlene... 2012/07/21 06:48:36 (edited)
    kobidobidog
    The power you speak of is the devils power not Gods power. The tool they crave as power is through religion automatically makes it the devils power not Gods power.I see Gods power outside of religion in humans the Muslims have traditionally oppressed. Do not trust a Muslim. I see them like a sleeping cobra. Islam is not a religion of peace no matter which way you slice it.
    The extremists follow Islamic law to the letter allowing the Koran to be their guide. All the other Muslims will have to do is learn it. You have the equivalent to Killer bees around you not knowing when they will see something that will set them off. History tells me so. Extremists to us need nothing to set them off.
  • Marlene... kobidob... 2012/07/21 07:02:45
    Marlene Wilkins
    The Genuine Muslims here are Reformists. The type who wish to move away from the oppressive elements in Islam.
    You make me curious...
    You claim to not be religious, yet you keep referring to the deities and such...kind of puzzling.
    In any case, the Reformist Muslims here must be given their chance--what they do with it is up to them.
    But thus far, they've done nothing to harm the city, and have helped in a good number of small ways.
    Their actions speak volumes.
  • kobidob... Marlene... 2012/07/21 19:21:49 (edited)
    kobidobidog
    IF they are reformists they will break away from the Koran learning from the KJV. How about have one converse with me. I Know all of the buttons to push. I know when they don't like the buttons I push. I will tell you if they are being honest with you or not. So far I have not
    found one. I am not a member of any organized religion at all. Jesus is not religious, but I can assure you religion wanted Jesus, and the human Jesus raised from the dead dead. Muslims have a history of wanting the same. It is a symtom of religious belief. Some more severe than others. They need to be tested. Jesus says test the spirit. I know how to do that. I do it all the time. It is however better to do it over the web so whoever can't retaliate. I have talked with Muslims claiming to be like the ones you talk about. I can make then hot under the collar teaching them the truth that they know is truth. I made a Jehovah whiteness say yes three times to what he did not believe in over 10 years ago before I know what I know now. I never saw them
    again.
  • Marlene... kobidob... 2012/07/21 20:26:55
    Marlene Wilkins
    I've only spoken with them briefly while out--we haven't traded emails or such. I would be pleased to call them friends, but that has yet to come, we've yet to properly entertain them, any of them, in our home.
    But I won't place them in the line of your fire.
    They are acquitting themselves very well thus far by their words, actions and the respect they have for our city and it's citizens.
    That is the Test, what they do with the chance being given them.
    Also, how they are assisting us in forcing the extremists out without having things turn into a shooting war.
  • kobidob... Marlene... 2012/07/21 23:23:27 (edited)
    kobidobidog
    +1
    On the surface that looks good, but I just found this; Study: 62% of Muslims in Canada want some form of Sharia. That is bad,very bad. You don't want that. Get a population of Muslims to grow enough, and you will have no choice but to be under that barbaric law. They are a growing cancer.

www.jihadwatch.org/...muslims...
  • Marlene... kobidob... 2012/07/21 23:57:31
    Marlene Wilkins
    I won't dispute that report because I've seen the same from Ipson-Reid Polls and such, and it's been verified as much as possible.
    It's an excellent point also.

I've been chatting with Husband all day about this, as he knows I and Brianna are very concerned about this and here's how it breaks down;

We can't do a thing, really, to stop sharia elsewhere, but push-comes-to-shove, there will be some new laws in our city's books this week that will Supersede any federal laws regarding sharia--BANNING it from our city entirely. They will become part of the city charter, permanently--by law they will be unable to ever be revoked.
    If the feds/courts attempt to force the issue, such judgements will be ignored under city law, which will Supersede such rulings undr Eminent Domain, Force Majeur, and Magna Carta is my understanding--but I am NOT a Lawyer.
    Also, as a double-blind fail-safe, any and all sharia courts will be subservient under Cicil Law and Civil Courts will decide IF any cases are to be passed to sharia courts. Sharia laws will have to be unanimously ratified by all local judges, councilmembers, and the chamber of commerce on an individual basis--one law at a time. Etc., etc..
    If the feds send in the military to force us to adopt sharia, they're asking for a load of trouble and ba...

It's an excellent point also.

If the feds send in the military to force us to adopt sharia, they're asking for a load of trouble and bad press they do NOT want as we will drag every Human Rights organization we can into this and make them aware of what's transpiring.
    Our local Genuine Muslims are quite ready to Ratify the new laws along with our chamber of commerce as they have no wish to have sharia here either.
    Could you blame them??
  • kobidob... Marlene... 2012/07/22 00:11:59
    kobidobidog
    +1
    It is very good that a law is used to ban Sharia law. All Sharia law needs to be banned. it is demonic beyond belief. If the peacful Muslims don't want Sharia law that is a good thing. The ones you have now that are not extremists at one time were. That means the ones that are can change.
  • Marlene... kobidob... 2012/07/22 00:26:17
    Marlene Wilkins
    +1
    The ones here, came here to get AWAY from extremists, killing, sharia-tyranny, etc.. They don't want it on them, or their kids.
    Hence why they have NO liking for sharia law here, and are very willing to Ratify the Anti-sharia laws we'll be instituting. Like you, me or anyone else with an ounce of sense, they want to live Free.
    I recall what one said when I did meet them briefly.
    "If we wanted to live under sharia, we can go to to many places. We are here, and want no sharia in our lives."
    Paraphrased, but it's close enough.
    They're good, and interesting, people.
  • kobidob... Marlene... 2012/07/22 02:14:26 (edited)
    kobidobidog
    +1
    They have seen what bad is, and eschew it. That law has to be strait forward with no loop holes as they say 100% no Islamic law. laws would be good to be eliminated to give freedom to humans like I mentioned.

There is a thing to be concerned about. The Muslims en mass stormed through to get their way by force. That has happened in the past. Look to see if Muslims are not of their own choice wearing that traditional covering. If so the husband is still enforcing Islamic law on their wives. If they still are they may not be as rebellious against their religion as you might suspect. Ask them to a bible study with the KJV. See if they are willing. if not they still bow to the Koran.
    King James Version
    When a man's ways please the LORD, he maketh even his enemies to be at peace with him.
    Hebrews 12:15;Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you, and thereby many be defiled;
    1 Corinthians 11 >>But if a woman have long hair, it is a glory to her: for her hair is given her for a covering. Not a man made thing a God made thing called hair.That ought to raise a few Muslim eyebrows.
    King James Version.
    1 Corinthians 12 > 22Nay, much more those members of the body, which seem to be more feeble, are necessary: 23And those mem...

King James Version
    King James Version.
    1 Corinthians 12 > 22Nay, much more those members of the body, which seem to be more feeble, are necessary: 23And those members of the body, which we think to be less honourable, upon these we bestow more abundant honour; and our uncomely parts have more abundant comeliness.
    King James Version
    The parts seen as not as less honourable not having comeliness are the parts traditional thought of as being uncomely not having any honer being hidden especially from the young called genitals. They should not be despised having abundant comeliness. This agrees with the woman having hair as a covering. Of coarse not all the time, but the sight of a nude woman or man should not make eyebrows raise or stones to fly.
    It will be interesting to see their response to that.Will they all shed their man made covering from time to time with the husband allowing it with the man doing it too?
  • Marlene... kobidob... 2012/07/22 02:31:13
    Marlene Wilkins
    My undrstanding is it's Plain Language law, and many Good lawyers will be making it airtight.
    One of them is our own personal Lawyer we'd trust with our lives.
    Our Reformist Muslims also want it 'airtight' also.

They are anti-sharia, anti-Halal because they have major issues with cruelty-laden Halal meat-processing/slaughter methods.
    They seek to re-define Halal as properly merciful slaughter with minimal animal suffering. They are examining local slaughter methods and remaining vegetarian until they finish their study.
    They were against branding, until they learned that animals here are tattooed and chipped vs. hot-iron branding. :-)
    Hot-Iron branding is Illegal here.
  • kobidob... Marlene... 2012/07/22 03:20:04 (edited)
    kobidobidog
    +1
    Is that all they are against? It sounds like they are looking for sympathy like animal activist like PETA, and Humane society calling their scalpels love saying how much they love the animal cutting out the animals sexual organs putting them in the trash, and then have the audacity, gall to calling humans that have sex with them bad worthy of death. That sounds a lot like the joker on batman.
  • Marlene... kobidob... 2012/07/22 20:05:00
    Marlene Wilkins
    No, I merely short-formed it. I'm typing and running keyboard with only my left hand still--my right is still healing, and I'm right handed.
    1 more week until I can leave the brace + splints off.

The thing about Halal slaughtering methods is that often there's a lot of prolonged suffering involved on the animal's part if done improperly.
    They want to bring the definition of Halal
    completely within proper oversight so as to spare the animal needless suffering and ensure that Halal slaughterers are properly overseen by Veterinary Association to ensure proper animal threatment and methods are used.

Done properly the method of slaughter has been shown via EEG and EKG on test animals to create very little upset to the animal.

QUOTE
    "With the halal method of slaughter, there was not change in the EEG graph for the first three seconds after the incision was made, indicating that the animal did not feel any pain from the cut itself. This is not surprising. Often, if we cut ourselves with a sharp implement, we do not notice until some time later. The following three seconds were characterised by a condition of deep sleep-like unconciousness brought about by the draining of large quantities of blood from the body. Thereafter the EEG recorded a zero reading, indicating no pain at all, yet at ...

QUOTE
    "With the halal method of slaughter, there was not change in the EEG graph for the first three seconds after the incision was made, indicating that the animal did not feel any pain from the cut itself. This is not surprising. Often, if we cut ourselves with a sharp implement, we do not notice until some time later. The following three seconds were characterised by a condition of deep sleep-like unconciousness brought about by the draining of large quantities of blood from the body. Thereafter the EEG recorded a zero reading, indicating no pain at all, yet at that time the heart was still beating and the body convulsing vigorously as a reflex reaction of the spinal cord. It is this phase which is most unpleasant to onlookers who are falsely convinced that the animal suffers whilst its brain does actually no longer record any sensual messages."
    ENDQUOTE

However, some--not all--Halal slaughterhouses use less than properly sharp blades and inexpert people doing it. There's something of a row going on in Australia going on regarding some slaughterhouses doing things wrong.

Properly done, and because of the well done exsanguination, Halal meats have a longer shelf life which is worth noting strictly from the views of lessening food wastage, improving food safety, and animal welfare.

In short, we could have our steaks, higher food safety and such, and eat them knowing that the animal did not suffer.
    It likely won't shut PETA up, but it might get them off our backs a bit.
    Also, because there's much less kill-shock to the animal, I'm curious if the meat might not possibly be somewhat tastier and more tender??
    I'm not going Islamic, but the benefits to the animals and consumers is worth noting from a strictly logical and objective viewpoint. It also fits better into Organic animal-farming practices than captive-bolt and electro-stun methods.
  • kobidob... Marlene... 2012/07/22 20:32:36
    kobidobidog
    +1
    What brothers me is this:The obsession with death, and doing it properly. It is Adams Familyish to me.
  • Marlene... kobidob... 2012/07/22 20:34:34
    Marlene Wilkins
    It's more about just making the end of a food-animal's life as gentle as possible.
    There are many ways to kill a food animal, and considering what we're taking from them and how we benefit from them--it's only fair to them, yes??
  • kobidob... Marlene... 2012/07/22 20:41:28 (edited)
    kobidobidog
    +1
    That same application can be used against a human animal too. No other country is obsessed about this. Look at what their history is, and to me two plus two = 4.

Sodom,and Gomoagah was obsess with this too:
    saiah 1 >> 10Hear the word of the LORD, ye rulers of Sodom; give ear unto the law of our God, ye people of Gomorrah.

11To what purpose is the multitude of your sacrifices unto me? saith the LORD: I am full of the burnt offerings of rams, and the fat of fed beasts; and I delight not in the blood of bullocks, or of lambs, or of he goats.

King James Version
  • Marlene... kobidob... 2012/07/22 21:01:33
    Marlene Wilkins
    ...and a sharpened toothbrush can kill also.
    Take a look at Western entertainment, as example of death-obsession.
    Friday The 13th, Zombie movies, hell my favorite scene in Firefly is Capt. Reynolds kicking a bad guy into an engine's intake. Read some of my sci-fi, and I have villains killed in some genuinely brutal ways.

You are again presuming them to be evil without evidence or proof. I'll ask you to stop, please.
    I will NOT start jumping on the 'hater-wagon' just because they're Muslims and I will not paint them the same as the troublemakers in this world.

Our local ranchers and animal-raisers are quite interested in learning more about it as many of them want to go Organic as it's better for the animals, better quality for consumers, and overall less expensive.
    BUT, they've been having trouble with the slaughtering, and want to keep it local rather than shipping the animals off for slaughter, and then back which is a redundant expense.
  • kobidob... Marlene... 2012/07/23 00:26:59 (edited)
    kobidobidog
    It is all Sodomistic in nature. There is a method to the madness to make Sodomy Gay sex or some other kind of sex so humans are blind to what the real sin of Sodom, and Gomorrah really is. Not only that the People are killing gays quietly with drugs with a smile on their face acting like a friend. The healthy care I told you about upcspine instead, all ages. The humans wanting to bash Lots door down are also like the police or swat teams too. This is one reason why Islamic law has spread like it has spread because it is so similar to existing laws as to sneak in seamlessly.
    It is good financially for the humans in the meat market trade. That is all. I bet they have never mentioned the atrocities that the Muslims have done specifically. I bet they are merely generalistic when they talk. Do they say how bad the Muslims were for being upset when they wanted to kill Rushdie for calling the Koran the Satanic verses? I bet they still think the Kaaba, Mecca, and Koran are still holy. Do they condemn the death penalty in Kuwait regarding the name of Mohammed? I bet that will be a bone of contention.They will not want to talk about that condemning that law eliminating it. If a human makes a comic strip with Mohammed in it will send a ripple effect in the Muslim community upsetting them. To leave it is to not hold on to it.
  • Red Branch Marlene... 2013/01/21 03:38:24
    Red Branch
    There are even instructions on the Sharia compliant way to go to the bathroom.
  • Risk 2012/07/17 13:41:58
    Risk
    +7

sharia cartoon
  • Marlene... Risk 2012/07/17 18:35:38 (edited)
    Marlene Wilkins
    +1
    TY 4 answering!
    I have no problems with normal non-radical muslims, but the rads/fundies/extremers have to be dealt with--and harshly. The rads/fundies are are serious threat and creeping like cancer.
    Normal muslims must stand with us against this perversity being perpetrated using their religion as a veneer of respectability.
    Otherwise, it will be a very bad time ahead.

2014/09/22 09:54:48