The danger to America is not Barack Obama but a citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the presidency. - Do you agree?

safari 2012/07/02 21:27:59
I agree
I disagree
I think...
obama sheeple danger to america

"The danger to America is not Barack Obama but a citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the presidency. It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obama presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgement to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their president. The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Obama, who is merely a symptom of what ails America. Blaming the prince of fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools who made him their prince. The Republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president."

• Jim American 2012/07/03 20:33:59
    Jim
    +2
    "divisiveness, racial tension, economic failure, job losses, lack of respect'.
    An excellent description of the Kenyan sitting in the White House, inept and incompetent.
  • American Jim 2012/07/04 00:56:23 (edited)
    American
    That just goes to show you, I had no idea that George W. Bush is from Kenya. That puts us on even footing because, apparently, you have no idea that the war criminal George Bush II is no longer a poor excuse and universal embarrassment as POTUS.

His 8 year reign as a harbinger of destruction, devastation, stupidity, ignorance, corruption, war mongering, job losing, economy busting and mayhem ended January 20,2009.

To bring you up to date BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA, unlike Bush, an AMERICAN man in possession of a brain and also class took over the Bush administration's colossal mess and is proceeding to clean it up. :-)
  • Samantha 2012/07/03 18:10:16
    I think...
    Samantha
    +2
    The danger to America comes from an element of extreme conservatism, bordering on corporate fascism, that gives more money to the wealthy, enhances corporate power and uses lies against the president and other Americans to advance an extremist agenda of conservative racism, sexism as well as a conservative war against women, the poor, children, working class Americans and the very principles on which the nation was founded.
  • Andrew Samantha 2012/07/03 18:58:54
    +5
    No, it is Progressiveism (Regressivism) which is nothing more tham masked Socialism!
  • Samantha Andrew 2012/07/03 19:00:54
    Samantha
    You're, similar to every American, a socialist.
  • Andrew Samantha 2012/07/03 19:11:41
    +3
    Do you agree with Socialism or do you not?! I don't!
  • Samantha Andrew 2012/07/03 19:17:50
    Samantha
    All Americans are socialists.
  • Andrew Samantha 2012/07/03 19:18:35
    +4
    Incorrect!
  • Samantha Andrew 2012/07/03 19:21:09
    Samantha
    +1
    Of course they are. City fire departments are a perfect example of socialism at work; the Interstate Highway System is another example of socialism; police departments are perfect examples of socialism. I could go on and on about how you're a socialist.
  • Andrew Samantha 2012/07/03 19:31:17
    +4
    Where I live, we don't have a city fire department. They are all volunteer! We don't need an interstate highway system, it is a luxury! Just because I live in a nation that is going Socialist doesn't mean I do not wish to rid our nation of all Socialism. Your argument is ridiculous and I'm not going to sit here while you attempt to paint this nation in your colors. By the way, I want to get rid of Social Security, medicare and the Prescription Drug Program, so don't waste your time!
  • momma-o... Andrew 2012/07/03 20:44:17
    momma-on-the-hit-list
    +1
    Chipped Parrot, sorry had to correct my last post above lol, This "birdy" is late, as in Monty Python, lol Or maybe it's the store keeper?, that's scary, lol
  • Samantha Andrew 2012/07/03 21:22:58
    Samantha
    +1
    It seems you don't know why the system was built in the first place, and transportation experts would disagree. If you use the mortgage interest deduction, you're a socialist. My argument is very valid. I have no doubt you'd drive millions of seniors into poverty by destroying Social Security; you're that conservative.
  • Andrew Samantha 2012/07/03 21:29:27
    +2
    No, morgaged interst deduction is NOT socialism. I earned that money, not government. Therefore, it belongs to me, NOT government. The fact that the government takes it from me in the first place is Socailism! You are about to turn inside out in this twister game you think you are playing so well!
  • Samantha Andrew 2012/07/03 21:34:39
    Samantha
    +1
    Of course it is since other taxpayers have to pick up the tab for the taxes you don't pay. It's the perfect form of socialism and the largest housing subsidy in the world.

You don't pay mortgage interest to the government; you pay it to a lending institution.
  • Andrew Samantha 2012/07/03 21:39:50
    +1
    No! The socialism is taking the money from its rightful owners in the first place! The income tax, although upheld by the Supreme Court is unConstitutional. just as Obamacare is unConstitutional, murdering unborn babies is unConstitutional and Slavery was unConstitutional!
  • momma-o... Samantha 2012/07/03 22:06:00
    momma-on-the-hit-list
    http://amendusconstitution.co... The other half is just to clarify that we are not a socialist country.
    The original meaning of the general welfare clause as a modifier and not a separate spending power, from the grammatical structure of words, text and punctuation appearing in the Constitution. What is commonly referred to as the “spending clause” is actually the taxing clause with the modifying words that follow and limit and circumscribe the purpose and basis for laying taxes. The word “spend” does not appear in Article I of the Constitution. The words, “to pay the Debts and provide for the Defense and general Welfare of the United States;” are listed as three purposes that constrain the power to lay and collect taxes. The Constitution is saying that taxes laid not for the purpose of paying debts and providing for national defense and general welfare – are illegal taxes. This is a far cry from saying Congress is being delegated a special power to spend for anything it chooses to call “general welfare”.

A careful reading of the enumerated powers listed one by one in Section 8 of Article I reveals something of significance. The terminus of each enumerated power addressing a particular subject ends with a semi-colon. After each enumeration – such as “To borrow money; To Reg...

>>

A careful reading of the enumerated powers listed one by one in Section 8 of Article I reveals something of significance. The terminus of each enumerated power addressing a particular subject ends with a semi-colon. After each enumeration – such as “To borrow money; To Regulate Commerce; To coin Money; To establish Post Offices; To Declare war; To raise armies; – a semi-colon ends the particular power delegated to Congress.
    http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Wha...
    Notice that in a Democracy, the sovereignty is in the whole body of the free citizens. The sovereignty is not divided to smaller units such as individual citizens. To solve a problem, only the whole body politic is authorized to act. Also, being citizens, individuals have duties and obligations to the government. The government's only obligations to the citizens are those legislatively pre-defined for it by the whole body politic.
    In a Republic, the sovereignty resides in the people themselves, whether one or many. In a Republic, one may act on his own or through his representatives as he chooses to solve a problem. Further, the people have no obligation to the government; instead, the government being hired by the people, is obliged to its owner, the people.
    The people own the government agencies. The government agencies own the citizens. In the United States we have a three-tiered cast system consisting of people ---> government agencies ---> and citizens.
    The people did "ordain and establish this Constitution," not for themselves, but "for the United States of America." In delegating powers to the government agencies the people gave up none of their own. (See Preamble of U.S. Constitution). This adoption of this concept is why the U.S. has been called the "Great Experiment in self government." The People govern themselves, while their agents (government agencies) perform tasks listed in the Preamble for the benefit of the People. The experiment is to answer the question, "Can self-governing people coexist and prevail over government agencies that have no authority over the People?"
    The citizens of the United States are totally subject to the laws of the United States (See 14th Amendment of U.S. Constitution). NOTE: U.S. citizenship did not exist until July 28, 1868.
    Actually, the United States is a mixture of the two systems of government (Republican under Common Law, and democratic under statutory law). The People enjoy their God-given natural rights in the Republic. In a democracy, the Citizens enjoy only government granted privileges (also known as civil rights).
    There was a great political division between two major philosophers, Hobbes and Locke. Hobbes was on the side of government. He believed that sovereignty was vested in the state. Locke was on the side of the People. He believed that the fountain of sovereignty was the People of the state. Statists prefer Hobbes. Populists choose Locke. In California, the Government Code sides with Locke. Sections 11120 and 54950 both say, "The people of this State do not yield their sovereignty to the agencies which serve them." The preambles of the U.S. and California Constitutions also affirm the choice of Locke by the People.
    It is my hope that the U.S. will always remain a Republic, because I value individual freedom.
    Thomas Jefferson said that liberty and ignorance cannot coexist.* Will you help to preserve minority rights by fulfilling the promise in the Pledge of Allegiance to support the Republic? Will you help by raising public awareness of the difference between the Republic and a democracy?

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Wha...
  • txDON'T... Samantha 2012/07/03 20:31:42
    txDON'TMESSw/GOVRickPerry!
    +1
    How are city and state services socialism?
  • Samantha txDON'T... 2012/07/03 21:23:46
    Samantha
    It's a service provided to all citizens and paid for out of the public treasury. So, if your house never burns, you're still paying for the good of your neighbors. Common good!
  • American Samantha 2012/07/04 17:06:24
    American
    You are participating in an exercise in futility. There is no explaining logic and rationale to a bunch of brainwashed, brain dead idiots who tune out everything in life except what Fox News, Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck and a host of other RWNJs tells them to say, hear, do and think. They are controlled body and soul, If it wasn't for daily right wing talking points they would be at a loss for words. LOL
  • txDON'T... Samantha 2012/07/03 20:30:58
  • Samantha txDON'T... 2012/07/03 21:24:28
    Samantha
    Oh, wow, another conservative can't articulate an intelligent response.
  • momma-o... Samantha 2012/07/03 22:21:59
    momma-on-the-hit-list
    I guess if you change the meaning of everything as you go it may sound like that.
  • American Samantha 2012/07/04 17:08:22
    American
    I rest my case.
  • momma-o... Andrew 2012/07/03 20:38:17
    momma-on-the-hit-list
    +1
    Possible chipped individual your talking to. Makes no sense, calls conservatives the "creators" of Socialism, then says ALL Americans are??? which way do they want it? This is like being on LSD without any "groovy" colors!
  • Andrew momma-o... 2012/07/03 20:42:12 (edited)
    +2
    That's funny! Thanks for a good laugh! These people are so twisted in their thinking, they are turning themselves inside out to make no point at all!

Have pity on them, however! If you were a sheep and had Obama for a shepherd, you be a bit starved for ideas as well!
  • momma-o... Andrew 2012/07/03 22:07:55
    momma-on-the-hit-list
    +1
    Just grabbing at straws, if you tilt the truth to a half truth all the blocks of building have to go "off ended" as well. The Constitution clearly defines the roll of Gov, and what it IS not to do. Then we have the illegal institution of FED and much more.
  • Andrew momma-o... 2012/07/03 22:11:09
    +2
    You are absolutely correct and no Constitutional Pervert in DC is going to dictate to the people without a fight from me. I'm speaking of ones on the Court and the ones holding elected office!
  • momma-o... Andrew 2012/07/03 22:24:27
    momma-on-the-hit-list
    +1
    Pro 29:2 says it all. When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn. I don't know how people can say the Bible is a "myth" pretty accurate if you ask me.
  • Andrew momma-o... 2012/07/03 22:27:30 (edited)
    +2
    Thank you for that! The Bible is so relevant and the only way they could accomplish as much as they have was by violating our right to practice our faith freely by pulling God and the Bible from schools. There's a verse in the Bible that says, "Truth is fallen in the streets", but that only happens when it is rejected and in the end it ALWAYS rises again!
  • momma-o... Andrew 2012/07/03 23:28:53
    momma-on-the-hit-list
    +1
    The hiding of the Word is where the "dark ages" came from and out of that sprang the Roman Catholic church. The verse is in Isaiah, I love that book. 59
    12 For our transgressions are multiplied before thee, and our sins testify against us: for our transgressions are with us; and as for our iniquities, we know them;

13 In transgressing and lying against the Lord, and departing away from our God, speaking oppression and revolt, conceiving and uttering from the heart words of falsehood.

14 And judgment is turned away backward, and justice standeth afar off: for truth is fallen in the street, and equity cannot enter.
    In verse 19 they "changed" where the comma was, it has a different meaning then the original one.

19 So shall they fear the name of the Lord from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the Lord shall lift up a standard against him.

But when you put it back in the orig, it means much more. Read above then to the correct way below. Out loud, it makes a difference even in your spirit.

When the enemy shall come in, "like a flood" the Spirit of the Lord shall lift up a standard against him. Sounds just like the God I serve and have experienced my entire life. Blessings to you Andrew.
  • Andrew momma-o... 2012/07/04 10:47:23
    +2
    I see how where the comma makes the meaning entirely different. I thank God I was raised in a Christian home. Although I have been far from perfect, since the day of my salvation, March 23, 1973, I have seen the Word of God confirmed in its accuracy thousands of times. I have NEVER seen it challenged successfully!
  • momma-o... Andrew 2012/07/08 00:09:50
    momma-on-the-hit-list
    +1
    Amen to that! I have never seen the righteous forsaken or his seed begging for bread. We are not perfect because of what "we" have done but for what Jesus did for us all, that is the hardest thing to learn, the world teaches us that it's all about what we do, own, know, preform. When we focus on what was done "for" us all, the foolish things just fall off by the way side out of our adoration.
  • momma-o... Andrew 2012/07/03 22:20:33
    momma-on-the-hit-list
    +1
    IT is sad, I don't know how they keep up with it? A truth is a truth, you don't have to explain or rearrange or add, detract, "baby", sure got that, it's a baby. Gravity, got that one too, now everything has no absolute? no ground of basis, just like a dog who chases it's tail. They just grab at straws to build a house. Didn't anyone ever read The three little pigs to them???? Maybe it's outlawed for not being PC, but something is very wrong with no absolutes, you can never get anywhere.....Science, Math, gotta go...... Where you going? I don't know, don't know where I am or how to get there the "absolute" "truth" is being outlawed.
    dog chasing their tail
  • Andrew momma-o... 2012/07/03 22:23:06 (edited)
    +2
    Absolute truth means they can't do what they want, therefore they must destroy it. To them, Hitler was just way ahead of his time!
  • momma-o... Andrew 2012/07/03 23:30:08
    momma-on-the-hit-list
    +2
    You hit the nail on the head. Why of course they think that, they are marching to his play book.
  • Samantha momma-o... 2012/07/03 21:24:09
    Samantha
    Conservatives did create socialism; it's called corporate welfare.
  • momma-o... Samantha 2012/07/03 22:13:08
    momma-on-the-hit-list
    +1
    We wouldn't need these "perks" which have been placed by all sides if we adhered to the Constitutions rolls of government. You wouldn't need a "tax break" if your not giving all your money to illegal entities such as FED. There would no need, people even under the stress they are these days STILL give out of a "conservative benevolence"
  • txDON'T... Andrew 2012/07/03 20:30:08
    txDON'TMESSw/GOVRickPerry!
    +1
    RIGHT AGAIN!
  • momma-o... Andrew 2012/07/03 20:36:27
    momma-on-the-hit-list
    I'm sorry, everything that was said in the post above yours was SOOOOO up side down I can't believe someone actually can believe it??? doesn't even make sense at all!
  • t.eliot... Andrew 2012/07/04 00:17:57
    t.eliot, topbard
    You seem to favor corporate socialism, great for the rich (short term), not so much for the rest of us, the future or the world.

2014/10/02 04:35:10