The danger to America is not Barack Obama but a citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the presidency. - Do you agree?

safari 2012/07/02 21:27:59
I agree
I disagree
I think...
obama sheeple danger to america

"The danger to America is not Barack Obama but a citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the presidency. It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obama presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgement to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their president. The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Obama, who is merely a symptom of what ails America. Blaming the prince of fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools who made him their prince. The Republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president."

• Not-A-RINO 2012/07/19 03:38:36
    I agree
    Not-A-RINO
    To many, an election is only a popularity contest where qualifications, experience, education and the like aren't even on the radar; To a lot more folks, they see the candidate's complexion and that's all they need to see to cast their ballot for him/her; To another group a reporter can ask, "Why did you vote for Mr SoAndSo?" and the person interviewed replies, "Well, like, he's so cute!"; Another group of people line up to cast their ballots for a whole slate of candidates their union told them to vote for.

Am I the only one or do you feel like sometimes you're surrounded by idiots?

Now think of the groups I mentioned above. Guess which party they overwhelmingly vote for? Hint: It isn't Republican.
  • angela Not-A-RINO 2012/09/23 16:57:22
    angela
    Some of you believe bailouts and home foreclosers are agood thong and outsourcing jobs ready to go back
  • Not-A-RINO angela 2012/09/23 22:26:31
    Not-A-RINO
    Huh? If you're saying what I think you're saying, you would probably be the dumbest person on SodaHead! Foreclosures good? Sure, losing half the equity in your home and watching your 401K lose 40% of its value is good? The huge amount of debt the government piled on to bail out banks who were big contributors to Obama's election in 2008 is good for no one. The part that REALLY pisses me off is those directly responsible for the crash got away with millions while average people got screwed.
  • Freedom Mom 2012/07/11 04:19:37
    I agree
    Freedom Mom
    I would have to agree with you. :)
  • Kat ♪ ~BTO-t-BCRA-F~ ♪ 2012/07/08 22:54:12
    I agree
    Kat ♪ ~BTO-t-BCRA-F~ ♪
    +1
    He'll go away but the morons that elected him are still here and capable of doing something equally stupid again.
  • princess 2012/07/06 03:46:19
    I agree
    princess
    +3
    We can certainly thank the pathetic Liberal education system for the many year's of indoctrination in support of the cancer of Socialism, and their sense of entitlement.
  • Dan (Politicaly Incorrect) 2012/07/06 01:26:53
    I agree
    Dan (Politicaly Incorrect)
    +3
    Agreed
    I agree
    +3
    Now that is an excellent question that needs asked often in many ways! Because that is indeed the issue--people who have an inability to read through propaganda by the lying president and the lying media!
  • Joe Shwingding BN-ZERO 2012/07/05 13:15:54
    I think...
    Joe Shwingding BN-ZERO
    incorrect.... the problem lies with a democratic system that only allows two parties to dominate the government
    I agree
  • cmdrbnd007 2012/07/05 11:14:23
    I agree
    cmdrbnd007
    +3
    I agree with that.
  • Tpem 2012/07/05 04:52:24
    I agree
    Tpem
    +3
    That is it!
  • John "By God" American 2012/07/05 04:31:03
    I agree
    John "By God" American
    +3
    So true, safari. People are their own worst enemy...
  • redhorse29 2012/07/05 04:29:57
    I agree
    redhorse29
    +3
    Obutthead the Lord of Washington is there only because we put him there and if we collectively want him out - they we will elect someone else to take his place. There is never a guarantee the people we elect will actually represent and follow-through with why we voted for them. To often talk is cheap and in politics lies are common, dishonor normal and shameful behavior the standard.
  • evangelism_vision 2012/07/05 02:18:06 (edited)
    I agree
    evangelism_vision
    +6
    NOVEMBER 6TH WILL BE THE MOST IMPORTANT ELECTION IN THE HISTORY OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

It is vital the EVERY SINGLE VOTER NOT MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY.

It will determine rather we live free or as slaves under a Nanny State Government, or Dictatorship which could will happen.

Many issues will determine the fate of this Nation.

WHO WILL APPOINT THE NEXT SUPREME COURT JUSTICE(S)

COULD THERE BE A NUCLEAR WAR?

THE ISSUE OF ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION

OBAMA HEALTHCARE

THE ECONOMY

GAS AT THE PUMP

FUTURE TAXATION

IRS GONE WILD

UNEMPLOYMENT

HOW YOU VOTE WILL DETERMINE THE FATE OF AMERICA, YOU'RE FAMILY, AND GRANDCHILDREN'S FUTURE.

*************************** I FOR ONE AM VOTING FOR MITT ROMNEY ********
  • Vision of Verve 2012/07/05 01:47:45
  • hisomouth 2012/07/04 23:36:43 (edited)
    I agree
    hisomouth
    +2
    Without a moral base there is no law and order.
  • OneOfTheAmericanPeople 2012/07/04 23:10:01
    I agree
    OneOfTheAmericanPeople
    +3
    I agree but with all the sheep there must be a Shepard or in this case a Kenyan King
  • TuringsChild 2012/07/04 23:07:07 (edited)
    I agree
    TuringsChild
    +2
    And the only reason the People are so badly disinfomed is that they trust the Mainstream Media and the elitist educational system, which are doing their damnedest to hand us over to their Bankster masters on a silver platter.
  • Reichstolz 2012/07/04 22:51:53
    I agree
    Reichstolz
    +2
    That is why the progressives have spent the last 80 years teaching children they should compromise. What is the main issue to our trouble as a nation is compromise among fools.
  • Yo'Adrienne..AFCL 2012/07/04 22:49:25
    I agree
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    +4
    shockandawe says:

July 3, 2012 at 10:01 am

Obama has already spat on the American people, and called them ‘terrorists’. He calls the American Constitution a “Terrorist Manifesto”. Paranoid schizophrenic Barry O’bama Dunham, has a deep hatred for the American people, because his mother was a whore, and he doesn’t know who or what his father is.
  • angela 2012/07/04 22:08:03
    I disagree
    angela
    +1
    Danger was people such as yourself whom allowed the republicans to outsource jobs out of greed and create billion dollar wars to finance their pockets....and you are continuing to try and sell this bogus repressive ideals. America must continue forward and dismiss the ignorant
  • Reichstolz angela 2012/07/04 22:54:37
    Reichstolz
    +2
    Are all jobs the property and control of the American government? Continuing forward to what? A land where you are only granted to achieve what you and the progressives deem appropriate? You do not understand what America was or should be, if you think what has happened under the last 12 presidents is forward momentum.
  • Shane Reichstolz 2012/07/04 23:49:51
    Shane
    No you don't understand. Last 12. ha.
  • Reichstolz Shane 2012/07/05 06:54:11
    Reichstolz
    +3
    I understand completely, you don't particularly like the promise that once was America.
  • soberso... angela 2012/08/22 14:34:48
  • jtjustice 2012/07/04 21:27:48
    I agree
    jtjustice
    +2
    The sheep (dumb azzes) who voted for the socialist swine are LAZY, IGNORANT and will never amount to anything...
  • angela jtjustice 2012/07/04 22:12:09
    angela
    Hitler was a socialist ..that is an exclusive and elitist tirrant with no regard for what the people desire...you are looking in the wrong direction with your ignorance... keep buying what the rep. are selling and your tears will be pointless because there will be no America...just a poverty nation... greedy republicans
  • Reichstolz angela 2012/07/04 22:56:57
    Reichstolz
    +3
    Hitler was a national socialist. He took health care from local funding and control to national control, like Obama.
    Which the ACA was a bill that 60% of this nation didn't desire. I think if you are honest(which I know you are not) you will find many things that would compare Hitler and Obama.
    Poverty has risen under this vapid suit, sorry but your opinion isn't based on fact.
  • Shane Reichstolz 2012/07/05 00:17:04
    Shane
    +1
    You have gotta be the stupidest dude on this blog, yet entertaining kinda like Rush or Jersey Shore! Is the president communist or socialist. I get confused with all the rants since socialist Hitler waged a war on communism among other things .
  • Reichstolz Shane 2012/07/05 06:54:59
    Reichstolz
    +2
    Much more similarities between Obama and Hitler than you are willing to admit.
  • Marek Shane 2012/07/08 22:11:05
    Marek
    +1
    According to the prophet of communism Karl Marx socialism is a intermediate step toward communism. The communist soviet union called itself the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics, USSR. Ironically the communist North Korea calls itself the Democratic Republic of North Korea and communist China is called the People's Republic of China. The communist party that ruled Poland for over four decades was called the Polish United Workers Party, no words communist or socialist used, nevertheless it was a communist party. The Progressive Labor Party does not use those two words yet it is a Maoist style communist party. It is marxist totalitarianism that is common to all of them including the National Socialist German Workers Party and Hitler as well as the Fascists of Mussolini in Italy.
    Hitler waged war on communism not because he disagreed with ideology but simply Hitler wanted socialism for Germans only. Initially nazis made overtures to the German communists to unite against Weimar Republic but he wanted their support not their leadership. Understandably the German communists refused and he never forgave them for it. Communist routinely murdered other communists in the struggle for power. It does not make the vanquished any less communist than the victors. Stalin was the victor in power struggle in the Soviet Union and Leon Trotsky was the vanquished but both were communists.
  • teigan angela 2012/07/08 03:06:00
    teigan
    +1
    You seem unaware that we are becoming a welfare state, that equals poverty. Poverty and government dependence has GROWN under Obama. Of course the two socialists, Cloward and Pivens of Columbia University taught that the way to bring socialism was to overload the welfare system. Which is exactly what is happening right now. Have you seem the ads the government is running to encourage people to apply for food stamps?
  • jtjustice angela 2012/07/23 00:05:34
    jtjustice
    obama is a TRAITOR and a pathetic piece of SH_T...
  • Skeptikat 2012/07/04 20:20:29
  • Q 2012/07/04 19:58:11
    I disagree
    Q
    +1
    Depraved electorate, confederacy of fools...please.

Only a fool would attempt to demonize their political opposition in this manner. He's probably stupid enough to think that he's some kind of a patriot for doing so when in fact he's an ideologue that cannot be reasoned with and is therefore part of the problem not part of the solution.
    http://www.gatefans.net/gatef...
  • angela Q 2012/07/04 22:14:45
    angela
    +1
    No put the guys back in office who make up poor excuses to bankrupt the working class... greedy republicans
  • ronbo 2012/07/04 19:57:24
    I agree
    ronbo
    +2
    In the end the buck really stops with the American voter.
  • angela ronbo 2012/07/04 22:15:59
  • Mrkando 2012/07/04 19:24:33
    I disagree
    Mrkando
    +3
    It's the people that will trust Romney that scare me. The people that will vote for him do so more to get rid of Obama and not because of him. This is a very dangerous thing to do.

2014/11/29 06:28:07