The best president in the USA, so far has been...

Booッ 2012/10/06 14:59:29

• Huki68 2012/10/10 18:45:29
    Bill Clinton
    Huki68
    +1
    and rossevelt  rossevelt
  • Nonpartisan 2012/10/10 18:43:54
    George Washington
    Nonpartisan
    +1
    George Washington was the only Non-Partisan President we have ever had until now and he was very concerned that we should stay Non-Partisan, since Partisanship will destroy our Country as it is doing today. He started my interest in My Campaign to become the FirstNonPartisanPresidentOfUSA since George Washington and the Founding Fathers established our great Country.

My next choice would be John Fitzgerald Kennedy who is the only President who publicly acknowledged, and apologized for, his major mistakes and learned from them in an effort to be a better President for all of the people. My Presidential Campaign started in 1960 at the back of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy’s (JFK’s) Campaign train where I met with him and discussed the talk that he had just given to a small number of other people, and me. At the end of our discussion, he said to me “You should become President when you are old enough”. Most of the time between then and now when I have been qualified to be President I have worked for the United States Government where it would have been illegal for me to ask for money or votes, though I have always continued the Campaign.

I would really appreciate all of the support that anyone gives my Campaign for the American People so that we can win for YOU. My Campa...

I would really appreciate all of the support that anyone gives my Campaign for the American People so that we can win for YOU. My Campaign has ALWAYS Represented the best interests of ALL of the people and can be supported at the address below and found at:

http://www.myspace.com/dwight...

Please contribute to our Campaign for the American People at the address below. You support is greatly appreciated.

http://fundly.com/s/campaign-...
  • miss Smarty 2012/10/07 04:21:22
    Ronald Reagan
    miss Smarty
    +1
    I always liked him the best. was he perfect No. but he did alot of good for this country.
  • Spence 2012/10/06 21:58:11 (edited)
    Bill Clinton
    Spence
    +1
    Of course, Washington and Jefferson helped form this country, so it goes goes without saying that they'd be the best. I decided to vote for a more current president, though. I'm surprised FDR, Kennedy, and Eisenhower aren't on this list, but all three of them, along with Lincoln and Teddy were also great presidents. I don't think either Nixon or Carter were bad presidents, and both get treated unfairly In my opinion. Reagan, on the other hand, is by far the most overrated president in history, and shouldn't even be an option here. So, in the end, I'm going to say Clinton. He erased the deficit and turned it into a surplus, for one. No other recent president can claim that one. So what if he cheated on his wife. So did Kennedy and Jefferson, for that matter. I'll take an adulterous president over a washed up actor with Alzheimer's any day.
  • luke 2012/10/06 19:18:25
    luke
    +1
    Theodore "Teddy" Roosevelt.

Without him, most of the land your national parks are would probably be some corporation's strip mining or logging operation.

Now your oligarch/corporate controlled republicans would rather do away with most of the national park statuses just to let the oligarch puppetmasters rape the earth to make some bucks to stuff their pillows with.
  • marie thompson 2012/10/06 15:44:53
    marie thompson
    George Washington
    +1
    Come on..................He figured out all the trdition
    Harry S Truman
  • Rust 2012/10/06 15:39:06
  • ikeknight 2012/10/06 15:22:11
    Abraham Lincoln
    ikeknight
    +2
    It's hard to settle on just one. I think in addition to Lincoln, Washington, FDR, Teddy Roosevelt, Reagan and James K. Polk were great presidents. Honorable mentions go to Truman, Jackson and Jefferson.
  • AndrewTally 2012/10/06 15:14:10
    AndrewTally
    +2
    I'm glad to see that Bill Clinton has 0 votes. Let's keep it that way.
  • Booッ AndrewT... 2012/10/06 15:31:33
    Booッ
    Why?
  • AndrewT... Booッ 2012/10/06 15:55:47
    AndrewTally
    +1
    Because the man was a compulsive liar - so is his wife.
  • Scandalf 2012/10/06 15:08:03
    Abraham Lincoln
    Scandalf
    +2
    He had the insight others did not have.
  • Stoner 2012/10/06 15:07:20
    George Washington
    Stoner
    +3
    the first green president
    truth
  • Reichstolz 2012/10/06 15:06:36
    Reichstolz
  • S. Gompers 2012/10/06 15:06:21
    S. Gompers
    +1
    John Hanson, it has for the most part been downhill ever since.
  • santa6642 2012/10/06 15:05:32
    Ronald Reagan
    santa6642
    +1
    Simply the best.

2014/10/25 00:58:06