The Best Kept Secret about Unemployment .... the Unemployed Face Tough Competition .. the Underemployed

MQ-American Values Again (AVA) 2011/09/05 05:08:49
I think unemployment will get better ... Obama said it would
I think unemployment will get worse ... Obama don't have a clue
Undecided ...
It's worse than we think out there.. much worse... and it doesn't appear it will get better anytime soon .... sooooooo.... what will we hear from President Obama this week... more lies ... more excuses... a remedy ... maybe a little more of that 'hopey changey' stuff he promised?? Whaddya think ?

http://news.yahoo.com/unemployed-face-tough-competition-under...

• keeper 2011/09/05 17:57:01
    keeper
    +10
    I just read this today... not inspiring news!!
    Right now BHO is Speechafying to the unions in Detroit telling them that they are the only reason America is great!! This guy must still be smoking crack!

• Torchmanner ~PWCM~JLA 2011/10/04 11:10:15
    Torchmanner ~PWCM~JLA
    +1
    As long as the greedy liberals have anything to do with the economy it will get worse. obaaaama is a self described marxist, and marx co-wrote the communist manifesto. The people are supposed to be totally dependent on the government, in obaaaamas opinion. I believe his trashing of our economy is intentional.
  • 2426227 2011/09/10 11:32:10
    2426227
    +1
    on the stock channel they said 24 million under employed or out work
  • Constitution Believer 2011/09/08 21:57:57
  • stevegtexas@aol.com 2011/09/08 15:18:22
  • OPOA912 2011/09/08 14:40:40
    OPOA912
    +3
    OZbama will blame, blame and keep blaming until he leaves in 2012
  • MQ-Amer... OPOA912 2011/09/08 18:10:50
    MQ-American Values Again (AVA)
    +2
    No doubt about it ...
    doubt obama blaming others for unemployment
  • lalouisiane 2011/09/07 23:04:04
    lalouisiane
    +2
    GREAT blog!!! Thank you for posting this!!!
  • MQ-Amer... lalouis... 2011/09/07 23:59:20
    MQ-American Values Again (AVA)
    +2
    Knowledge is power... and we're sure not getting the real scoop from either the media or Obama! I smell another 'stimulus package' being proposed on Thursday night for roads/bridges, etc. ...(of course it will be referred to as an 'investment in America' .. not stimulus money... what a joke... haven't figured out yet where the money from the first stimulus that was supposed to be for roads/bridges, etc. went .. has anyone else?
    america stimulus money joke figured money stimulus supposed roadsbridges obama stimulus roads bridges
  • Delta 2011/09/07 20:30:39
    Delta
    +1
    The exhibition of disgust that Hoffa and Obama put on for everyone should be the straw that broke the camels back and the final indication that Obama is against the American people. A real president, one who had any class and respect for this country would have
    ended such a disgraceful spectacle of low life criminal threats and apologized to the American people for such actions but no, he was completely accepting of what was said and stated that he was proud of it. This new stimulus he is coming out with is no more than a cloud cover for extortion of funds to be distributed to him and his thugs.
    From the very beginning of the 2008 nomination I refused to believe Obama was the POTUS and I have always told anyone who asked that the USA had no president and we continue to have no president today. At this point I believe both sides are in on this take over of America, with a few exceptions because no one will impeach the bastard. This a-hole is a terrorist to America and it's people and has committed treason against this country, our military and it's people. If he continues this reign of unaccountability and is not stopped; he may very well become our dictator in chief just like his brother Chavez.
  • MQ-Amer... Delta 2011/09/08 00:04:04
    MQ-American Values Again (AVA)
    +1
    He sure would have Delta... can you imagine if those disgusting words were spoken by a republican the outcry we would have heard from the White House?
    delta imagine disgusting spoken republican outcry heard white house obama hoffa delta imagine disgusting spoken republican outcry heard white house obama hoffa
  • Delta MQ-Amer... 2011/09/13 00:42:51
    Delta
    I can't fathom what would have taken place but our representatives need to retaliate.
    I ran across an article the other day that was on the take over of the seven states by Mexican/Latino's (Aztlan) and it was by the Detroit Socialist Party, just goes to show what and who is working together for the same cause; it no wonder Obama and Hoffa are tight besides the money that Obama gives him to be his army.
    http://www.detroitsocialistpa...
  • Freeranger 2011/09/07 19:45:14
    Undecided ...
    Freeranger
    +2
    George Bush's fault again right?.......... george bushs fault whatever
  • MQ-Amer... Freeranger 2011/09/08 18:13:26
    MQ-American Values Again (AVA)
    Why but of course .... if I didn't know better I'd think Obama likes bush... but we know that's not true.. LOL
    obama bush true lol obama gay
  • Freeranger MQ-Amer... 2011/09/08 19:53:28
    Freeranger
    +1
    Say, is he riding the First Lady in this photograph, I can't tell?
  • MQ-Amer... Freeranger 2011/09/08 20:07:35
    MQ-American Values Again (AVA)
    Doubt he's given her a ride in a long time... everyone knows he prefers gentleman friends... longstanding member of Mans Country bathhouse in Chicago.. lol
    gentleman friends longstanding member mans country bathhouse chicago lol mans country gay bathouse club gentleman friends longstanding member mans country bathhouse chicago lol mans country gay bathouse club gentleman friends longstanding member mans country bathhouse chicago lol mans country gay bathouse club gentleman friends longstanding member mans country bathhouse chicago lol
  • eliosc 2011/09/07 17:53:13
    eliosc
    +2
    2+2 = 10

That's their math.
  • MQ-Amer... eliosc 2011/09/08 18:32:03
    MQ-American Values Again (AVA)
    +1
    Yep... wonder if he understands this math... 70% of Americans think Obama is doing a lousy job with the economy....
    yep understands math 70 americans obama lousy job economy obama botching economy
  • jumpboots 187th PIR 2011/09/07 05:04:12
    Undecided ...
    jumpboots 187th PIR
    +3
    The fraud will say that he will create millions of new jobs by letting the government take over.. My!GOSH I think he is on to something!" Hilter,MAO,Stalin,Castro,Leni... said that WOW!!!What a bright boy.
    Picture of the bright boy. What Me Worry? mygosh hiltermaostalincastroleni wowwhat bright boy picture bright boy worry
  • MQ-Amer... jumpboo... 2011/09/07 09:12:38
    MQ-American Values Again (AVA)
    +1
    What can I say to that... you speak the truth and you make me laugh....
    speak truth laugh old lady laugh gif
  • jumpboo... MQ-Amer... 2011/09/07 16:52:54
    jumpboots 187th PIR
    +1
    Thank's
  • Delta jumpboo... 2011/09/07 20:11:09
    Delta
    +2
    He isn't learning from his mistakes; seems to me that indicates a real problem with his thought processes.
  • jumpboo... Delta 2011/09/08 02:29:17
    jumpboots 187th PIR
    +1
    I agree..........
  • MQ-Amer... Delta 2011/09/08 18:35:07
  • CUDDLY BUT STILL CRABBY 2011/09/06 21:56:18
    CUDDLY BUT STILL CRABBY
    +5
    There will not be one iota of improvement in the economy until two things happen:

1) Obama is defeated in 2012 and kicked to the curb

2) The beastly behemoth parasite of Obamacare is totally repealed and we are able to start completely over.

Unfortunately, things are moving so swiftly on a daily basis, I highly doubt we will have a Nation to resurrect or save by the time November 2012 rolls around.

BHO is banking on eventually deploying UN tanks and troops to take personal weapons from the populace. Who will stop him? You? Me? The US military?

Am I a Debbie Downer? Wrong sex. I won't go down without a fight. I think there are more than a few people who agree with my assessment.
  • MQ-Amer... CUDDLY ... 2011/09/07 03:07:11
    MQ-American Values Again (AVA)
    +2
    You bet there is OCOM.. and I'm one of them! While Obama and cronies were behind closed doors in the darkness of night putting the screws to Americans by passing Obamacare against the wishes of over 70% of us... the economy was unattended and got worse ...Obama turned a deaf ear to Americans and now this boy king wonders what happened and why we want him gone! He doesn't have a clue!
    unattended obama turned deaf ear americans boy king clue obamacare economy cartoons
  • CUDDLY ... MQ-Amer... 2011/09/07 03:11:28
    CUDDLY BUT STILL CRABBY
    +2
    It's scary. What new revelation(s) await us tomorrow regarding this worthless president and administration? Or the day after that or the day after that one? Now he is going after peaceful abortion clinic protesters.

I surmise that if you are evil, you have no problem considering voting for BHO in 2012. I wouldn't dream of supporting the scum and flotsam that squats in the WH tonight. That's my assessment anyway.
  • MQ-Amer... CUDDLY ... 2011/09/07 09:21:48
    MQ-American Values Again (AVA)
    +1
    Evil or stupid.. or both... I was watching him campaign tonight for just a bit and all he did was complain about others and tell everyone how all these so-called jobs are out there (hmmmm wonder where they've been up til now... bright boy) if only he could just get Congress and the republicans to do what he wants... I can smell him now asking for another stimulus spending plan on Thursday night... only he wont be calling it a stimulus plan (bad bad word since it didn't work before) but probably a jobs plan or something like that.... with as bad as things are and have been under this idiot president, I couldn't believe how his sheep were sucking up every lie that came out of his mouth (and he told them with a straight face!)... Some of his sheep will run right into that dark hole if he tells them too... my God it was scarey to watch!
    Seriously folks... why are the Democrats even letting him run for a second term .. if he is the best they have to offer... it's pitiful!
    scarey watch folks democrats letting run term offer pitiful running into hole gif
  • CUDDLY ... MQ-Amer... 2011/09/07 09:25:58
    CUDDLY BUT STILL CRABBY
    Great graphic. Absolutely true.

You are a better person than I am. I CANNOT watch him. Listening to him pains me too.

His address on Thursday night has been billed to be one of Obama's great moments. Seems they set the bar way above wherein he could ever attain but they (the progressives) do it repeatedly.

I doubt 1/4 of the nation will be watching. I won't.
  • WhereIsAmerica? ~PWCM~JLA 2011/09/06 21:48:18
    WhereIsAmerica? ~PWCM~JLA
    +2
    Obama's policies are making it worse as they are not friendly to businesses.
  • MQ-Amer... WhereIs... 2011/09/07 03:08:35 (edited)
    MQ-American Values Again (AVA)
    +1
    Exactly... and thus they are not hiring ... and unemployment continues to soar..
    hiring economy businesses not hiring
  • Annie~Pro American~Pro Israel 2011/09/06 20:50:04
    Annie~Pro American~Pro Israel
    +5
    As long as Marxist, commie Obama is in office unemployment will continue to spiral downwards. Obama has NO plans to increase jobs. Instead the idiot encourages companies to move overseas to mainly China and also, Mexico.
  • MQ-Amer... Annie~P... 2011/09/07 03:35:48
    MQ-American Values Again (AVA)
    +2
    You are so right Annie... he's scamming us again.. he has no real plan.. just more empty words ... and of course blame ... for everyone but himself!
    annie scamming real plan blame economy businesses not hiring obama annie scamming real plan blame economy businesses not hiring obama
  • Red Branch 2011/09/06 16:55:10
    Red Branch
    +6
    Unfortunately, too many people still believe the 'Obama said it would get better' line of crap and that prevents it from being reversed.
  • MQ-Amer... Red Branch 2011/09/07 03:40:20 (edited)
    MQ-American Values Again (AVA)
    +3
    I'm not so sure many still believe him RB.. I think folks are just so desperate they are praying that just once he comes through with something other than empty words/promises ...
    rb folks desperate praying unemployment desperate people rb folks desperate praying we re on the wrong track obama
  • Red Branch MQ-Amer... 2011/09/07 03:58:32
    Red Branch
    +1
    I don't know either. I guess I was thinking about SH, but then most of them are paid hacks.
    Obama has lost the true independents, some of the more centrist Democrats, he has upset those to the left of him because he is moving to slow in all areas. But the last group will hang with him unless someone better comes along and has the money to beat the Obama machine.
  • Ericka 2011/09/06 09:23:53
    Undecided ...
    Ericka
    +2
    For me? It got better soon enough. For those who are still unemployed? I have no idea - I don't like leaving the house much Unless it's to work, so I never really get to talk to any of them. I wish them the best of luck, is all I can say.
  • MQ-Amer... Ericka 2011/09/07 03:44:09
    MQ-American Values Again (AVA)
    +2
    That's wonderful Ericka... I'm glad things turned around for you.... count yourself amongst the lucky....
    ericka glad turned count lucky employed cartoon
  • Ericka MQ-Amer... 2011/09/08 05:19:29
    Ericka
    +1
    OH...Irony of Ironies...lol. My degree is in Business/Hospitality :D And luck had very little to do with it. I went half crazy in pursuit of both jobs I have now.

They're out there, but people really have to Try, not be half-a**ed about it. A lot of people with degrees consider themselves "too good" to do one job or another, but they have to sometimes be willing to take those jobs. As it happens, I Chose restaurants in particular and got a degree For It. There may be some of us who are well suited to the job and some who aren't "born" hospitality types. In this economy...tough. People need to push themselves to 1) work hard at any job, and 2) learn to be nice, especially to the people who are the whole reason you have a job.

I'd have a lot more respect for a Ph.D. who "lowered" themselves to flip burgers than one who wouldn't in order to feed their families. I'd also have more respect for someone who never went to college at all and cleaned porta-potties and septic tanks. Further, you wouldn't believe how many instances of "secret millionaires" I've seen who worked low wage jobs, lived modestly, but had fortunes tucked away because they made some smart investment decisions.

Everyone needs to ask themselves, do they want to control their own "fate" - or do they want to le...

Everyone needs to ask themselves, do they want to control their own "fate" - or do they want to let "fate" control them? Notice I put that word in quotations for a reason.

My parents and grandparents were all self-employed. No one gave them a thing. I worked hard and did it myself, too. My parents and grandparents are all gone, and I was having a discussion with my 21 year old nephew today about it. I asked him when he "found out" his parents spent his billion dollar trust fund. (Neither he nor I ever had one - I was being facetious.) He snapped out of it, and realized no one "owes" him anything, least of all me. I do let him use my second car, but just to get to work. What my nephew learned today is something people two or three times his age Still don't get. If he wants it, he has to go out and Get it...himself.

I did let myself get into a funk at first - I let it last about a day, then I enrolled in college again. Then I got a job. Then I got a different job. Then I got the best one so far. It CAN be done. Getting into a funk is no big thing - it's when you stay in that funk that you need to be snapped out of it. Nothing good ever got done by sitting on our rumps and whining. That's my belief.
  • MQ-Amer... Ericka 2011/09/08 18:41:27
    MQ-American Values Again (AVA)
    +1
    You make many good points Ericka ... and I agree ... a job is a job is a job... sometimes one needs to accept what is available at the moment to remain self supporting .. beats living off the government dole ....
    job job accept remain supporting beats living government dole what government has the power to give job job accept remain supporting beats living government dole what government has the power to give
  • Constit... MQ-Amer... 2011/09/08 22:07:50

2014/10/25 05:34:07