The 0bama Residency: WHO is Reggie Love?

BlueMax372 2011/12/26 23:22:40
And what qualifies him to be an Assistant to the President?
What are his duties?
What is his salary?
What level is his security clearance?
Why is he not prominently mentioned by the lamestream media?
Hmmmmmmm?

• Purple Pinto ~PWCM~JLA 2011/12/30 05:04:25
    Purple Pinto ~PWCM~JLA
    +2
    Excellent questions, Blue Max. Read Mammy's link from Ulsterman. Some very intriguing information. One thing that rang out to me as I read the story....extensive dental work has been done. Yes! That explains it! When Obama talks, his 's' are absolutely grating on me. It's like he's got an ill fitting pair of dentures almost. He whistles his 's'. If his front teeth have had extensive work, that would explain this minor speech issue.

I can surely see the mannerisms. No former girlfriends have come forth. Rumors of Frank Marshall Davis having pedophile issues with Obie. Yes indeed. Lots of puzzle pieces look to fit together here, don't they?
  • teigan 2011/12/30 03:52:17
    teigan
    +2
    Obama's "Bodyman" says it all.

obama s body boy

Of course Michelle might miss him too.

michelle just think of reggie
  • Libertarian 2011/12/27 13:58:28
    Libertarian
    +2
    obama is a lollipop, I always thought he was a pussy.
  • Pedro Doller ~Inc. 2011/12/27 07:17:09
    Pedro Doller ~Inc.
    +2
    Reggie, Love with a handle.
  • Cain 2011/12/27 05:56:43
    Cain
    +2
    Google Reggie Love & Obama Gay Rumors......This will tell you more then you want to know.......Yes Reggie has a Gay past & so does Obama, but just like everything else about this man, we are kept in the dark. It is about time this comes to light.
  • Chelsea 2011/12/27 05:11:05 (edited)
    Chelsea
    +3
    Sounds like Obama is getting plenty of McLovin from his butt buddy/butler ...

"Career with Barack Obama

Love applied for an internship on Capitol Hill in 2006. He was interviewed by Robert Gibbs, Obama’s communications director, for a position in Obama's Senate office. He was hired with the title "deputy political director."

As Obama's aide, he has to anticipate any and all of Obama's needs. As part of a tradition, Love and Obama played basketball every day there was a primary during the 2008 presidential election. Love is currently part of the Obama administration, serving as the President's personal aide.

Love was featured in the ESPN documentary show E:60 for his role in Barack Obama's 2008 presidential campaign. ABC News named him "Person of the Week" on January 23, 2009. In reference to the myriad support duties Love performs, President Obama has referred to Love as his "iReggie", a play on Apple's iPad (“I have an iReggie, who has my books, my newspapers, my music all in one place.”).

We are living in amazingly strange times, friends.

The White House today issued a historic and unprecedented press release — where a male President of the United States has announced his breakup with a male staffer and longtime lover.

In the press release, the term “body man” is used instead of “...

"Career with Barack Obama

In the press release, the term “body man” is used instead of “boyfriend”, “lover”, “paramour”, “special friend”, “f***buddy”, or all sorts of other appropriate vocabulary. But, if you’re someone who hasn’t been in a coma for the last couple of years, you know the real deal.

Barack Obama is more like Elton John than the White House admits in the press release.

Elton John was married — to a woman — for a while a long time ago. The first time he sang “Don’t Go Breaking My Heart”, it was with Kiki Dee. He hid who he really was, and how many guys he’d date, for a very long time; that was for the purposes of his career, no doubt.

And then, finally, when he accomplished everything he wanted to do musically, he came out of the closet and started throwing huge, fabulous parties all over the world with lots of hunks in speedos and sparkle, sparkle, SPARKLE everywhere. You just gotta love that.

It was all RuPaul for sweet Elton from that point forward, possums.

I see a similar Dame Edna-esque future for the current President of the United States, who is still in his Kiki Dee mode with our surly current First Lady as his beard…and guys like Reggie Love and Kal Penn mysteriously booted from the White House every now and then, apparently after Barack Obama tires of giving them kisses.

I have no idea who’ll replace Reggie Love as Obama’s next “bodyman”. Based on his past dating history, Barack Obama seems to favor Pakistani guys like Penn, who was similar to Obama’s boyfriend in college (pictured below), who possessed that exotic look our president loves.

58 barack apartment
    %20at%20harvard

It’s quite clear that in the years ahead Barack Obama will replace Elton John as the reigning, party queen, gay icon. After he leaves the White House and exiles himself in Hawaii come 2013, supposedly to focus on building his presidential library in Honolulu (but, I think, in no small part to scope out the hotties in their board shorts), I bet Barack Obama will nurse his wounds and discover his inner fabulous.

With no political career left to worry about, he can openly be himself. Draped in colorful muumuus, with a retinue of hunky shirtless Secret Service studs around him, Barack Obama will find himself in a new kind of paradise no doubt.

Go ahead and laugh at the idea now, if you want. I remember hearing how some women scoffed at the idea that Elton John was gay back in the day too. “But he’s married!”, “He has a wife!”, “I can’t believe he’s gay!”. Well, believe it, sisters.

The current President of the United States is as gay, or even more gay, as Elton John. It might take ten years or so for him to finally come out and hold court on the circuit party scene, or this might be a case like with Rock Hudson and Liberace where the truth only comes out once Barack Obama has passed on far into the future…but there’s just no reason for guys like Kal Penn and Reggie Love to play the strange roles that they have played in Barack Obama’s life unless they were his boyfriends.

Is Jimi Mistry single?

Somebody get him on the phone…I suspect there’s a job open at the White House for him if he’d want it.
  • Mungu 2011/12/27 04:32:03
    Mungu
    Reggie is Obama's homey. Whats the big deal? It gets lonely at the top. If you was Prez. you would want one of your boys to hang with you. I'm sure they watch the game (now that the NBA has started), eat sam-miches, talk %$#!, you know, guy stuff. I would imagine a president could lose his mind without some form of outlet from being head of the most awesome empire this planet has known. Even if you was just some little petty banana republic premier, you would need some homeys, to keep you sane.

You dudes are silly. Michelle is fine and Barack is not gay.
  • Mariann... Mungu 2011/12/27 08:57:42
    Marianne723
    +7
    If he would do the job he is supposed to do, like be a real leader to this country, he wouldn't have time to entertain homeys.. But he isn't a leader, so I guess he would have all the time he wants to entertain any "homo"...OOPS, I meant homey.
  • Deep007 Mungu 2011/12/30 06:30:36
    Deep007
    +2
    Barry is so TOTALLY gay///.wake up...you've been SUCKERED...you'll defend Barry taking it up the ass and being a pickle eater and Islam being a CULT
    Haahaaahaaaa
    they got you in the matrix...its called brainwashing...they give you a 'black' like they gave homosexuals Barney Frank
    ..knowing you will defend and rationalized everything they do.... no matter what they do...you been pigeonholed for CONTROL
    Welcome to the REAL world
  • Mungu Deep007 2011/12/30 21:47:56
    Mungu
    Are you serious? Look, I don't know for sure. I can only assume he is not. Michelle don't look like the kind of sista that would be with an "on the downlow" brother. Why would she, remember she was a come up for him, not the other way around.

Anyway, at the end of the day, does it really matter? If Mr. Obama is "Bi", should I lose sleep at night? I got better things to think about anyway.
  • Deep007 Mungu 2012/01/18 06:03:10
    Deep007
    +1
    Mikki doesn't give a hoot about Barry's well used rectum..she's flying round the world like a queen..its part of the bargain...
    IT WAS ALL A LIE for suckers
  • BlueMax372 Mungu 2011/12/30 21:58:34
    BlueMax372
    Homey or honey?
    +2
    He does alot of that also, hmmmmmm.
  • John "By God" American 2011/12/27 02:51:30
    John "By God" American
    +4
    Maybe he was his special friend...
  • BlueMax372 John "B... 2011/12/27 02:56:05
    BlueMax372
    +3
    VERY special!
  • BlueMax372 2011/12/27 02:18:08
    BlueMax372
    +4
    Well? Let's have some damned answers from the so-called "FREE PRESS!" This is your challenge, @$$HOLES!!!! Awk, puck, puck, puck! I challenge the "Fourth Estate," if any of you have the BALLS to answer ANY of those questions, to do so!
  • NoBama Man 2011/12/27 01:51:28
    NoBama Man
    +5
    I defy you to find an image with both Michelle and Reggie Love....Has anybody noticed you never see the two at the same place or at the same time....I'm just sayin...
  • BlueMax372 NoBama Man 2011/12/27 02:09:00
    BlueMax372
    +3
    Interesting!
    +5
    All great questions and if this Bush they would be answered because the media would make him answer! We all know the reason they are not asked! Reggies is his lover!
  • BlueMax372 wtw 2011/12/27 02:35:05
    BlueMax372
    +3
    What's the matter with US, that we don't OUT this??? Are we fraidy scared of the fairy reaction? SCREW THEM. They like it so much, PUT it to them!
  • hooda 2011/12/27 01:23:44
    hooda
    +6
    It seems those connected to the 0bama admin are qualified only by their willingness to screw this country over. In Reggie's case, he may be screwing more than the country.
  • DDogbreath 2011/12/27 01:12:15
    DDogbreath
    +9
    Larry Sinclair # 2?
  • Scooter DDogbreath 2011/12/27 01:19:32
    Scooter
    +10
    Donald Young # 2

donald young obama
  • Demonic Rat Hunter 2011/12/27 00:41:37
    Demonic Rat Hunter
    +12
    Just more of the obama chicago butt buddy collection in the WH. obama and reggie love gay obama and reggie gay cover
  • Scooter 2011/12/27 00:37:07
    Scooter
    +10
    Reggie is probably Obie's LOVE.....
  • DDogbreath Scooter 2011/12/27 01:16:26
    DDogbreath
    +9
    Rump Rangers... LOL

rump rangers lol
  • Scooter DDogbreath 2011/12/27 01:21:29
  • DDogbreath Scooter 2011/12/27 01:28:37
  • Scooter DDogbreath 2011/12/27 01:31:50
    Scooter
    +4
    LMAO!!!

oh you
  • Deep007 Scooter 2011/12/30 06:31:09
  • MAMMY51♥POTL~PWCM~JLA♥ 2011/12/26 23:38:47
    MAMMY51♥POTL~PWCM~JLA♥
    +16
    Rumor has it he's Downgrades lover.

reggie love obama s gay lover
  • BlueMax372 MAMMY51... 2011/12/26 23:44:29
    BlueMax372
    +11
    That's what's going around, but is there significant evidence?
  • MAMMY51... BlueMax372 2011/12/26 23:48:42
  • abubinc... MAMMY51... 2011/12/27 00:38:58
    abubincrazy
    +6
    Shazbat!
    Indonesian-raised, Marxist-indoctrinated muslim homo?
    They picked a guy who has NOTHING in common with the average American.
    What next, he's a shape-shifting lizard from the 7th dimension?
  • Deep007 abubinc... 2011/12/30 06:32:27
  • AL MAMMY51... 2011/12/27 06:03:45
    AL
    +4
    Butt butt butt butt
  • MAMMY51... AL 2011/12/27 06:51:44
    MAMMY51♥POTL~PWCM~JLA♥
    +4
    ROFL!!!!! That's what Is being reported.
  • Deep007 2011/12/26 23:33:34
    Deep007
    +11
    The so called mainstream media' AKA the quote.. unquote 'free press' is nothing more than Democratic Party Propaganda Outlets.
    That being so you now understand the enemy is one and the same.
    they are co-oped and owned. Recognized it as such
    and the rest is easy.
  • Paige 2011/12/26 23:25:08
    Paige
    +13
    All great questions and I believe we have a right to know, considering this guy is on the payroll?
  • BlueMax372 Paige 2011/12/26 23:29:42
    BlueMax372
    +8
    Yeppers!

2014/08/22 08:01:24