Thanks Obama .....You did it again your LIES !!

Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR 2012/06/29 17:56:46
The True Obama !
Yes he LIED to us again!!
Well this just says it all The whole TRUTH OF OBAMA-SLIME ....
obama lies

• texasred **Starz... 2012/06/30 01:13:19
    texasred
    +2
    Do you expect to be able to keep that insurance? It will be interesting to see if it is less expensive and more cost effective for them to pay the penalty than to keep insured. Do I blame them? No. It makes good business sense. It's the same scenario I'm going to have to deal with. I'm just not as happy about it as you are.
  • **Starz... texasred 2012/06/30 01:15:50
    **StarzAbove**
    +1
    GM is a huge corporation, I'm sure our insurance will survive.
  • GOP Poison **Starz... 2012/06/30 01:56:47
    GOP Poison
    +2
    These so called patriots on here were not happy about the presidents saving GM and Chrysler either.They want us all driving foreign automobiles built with non-union labor which means they hate the middle class.
  • **Starz... GOP Poison 2012/06/30 02:36:13
    **StarzAbove**
    +1
    I know. We would have been in a great depression if he had let the car manufacturers go down the tubes like Romney wanted. They couldn't even give the president credit for getting Bin Laden, no matter what this president has done, they will not give him credit. I hate to admit it, but a lot of it is because of his skin color.

They are so full of hate for this president that they can't see that Romney is the one that will be taking away our freedoms. They'll wake up when he does away with SS, Medicare and Medicaid, then watch them scream and holler.
  • texasred **Starz... 2012/06/30 02:48:48
    texasred
    +1
    Oh... that's right. It's Government Motors. They won't touch you... for a while.
  • mustang... **Starz... 2012/06/30 07:51:11
    mustangluver
    For how long will his employer cover him do you think? I have Blue Cross/Blue Shield.
  • Sinpac Cindy64... 2012/06/29 21:13:24 (edited)
    Sinpac
    +6
    Because I disagree with you make me less of patriot? Because you are a Republican somehow me being a Democrat makes me less of a American? Please don't even go there.
    disagree patriot republican democrat american
    The difference between you and I is that I actually who die for my country to protect freedoms. The freedoms we both have to debate without being taken out and shot!
  • Joe Shw... Sinpac 2012/06/29 21:50:27
  • mustang... Sinpac 2012/06/29 22:12:44
    mustangluver
    +2
    Like Darth Sidious, Roberts and the liberal justices have taken an unconstitutional law and “made it legal” through twisted logic.

This entire fraud that is “affordable” health care was perpetrated with the notion that health care would be provided to the uninsured for free. It’s anything but free, and more people are likely to find themselves uninsured as employers drop health plans altogether.

Those who can’t afford health insurance, who were supposed to be helped by the law, will be the likeliest group to be facing fines.

Read more: http://godfatherpolitics.com/...
  • Idiot r... Sinpac 2012/06/30 00:12:06
    Idiot repubs
    +1
    Nice!

Well done and thank you!
  • Sinpac Idiot r... 2012/06/30 01:13:56
    Sinpac
    +1
    Your Welcome IR
  • Cindy64... Sinpac 2012/06/30 01:03:09 (edited)
    Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR
    +1
    That is NOT what i mean. You still like Obama and he is a DICTATOR and he is Distroying this country that you fought for and served for this country of ours . .... and you still believe in him!! That is what i can NOT understand??? I lost a brother and a guy i was going to marry in Vietnam so i do know!!! I am NOT saying i am better but i DO CARE FOR THIS COUNTRY AND OUR FREEDOMS AND RIGHTS!! Thank you for your service for our country !!
  • Sinpac Cindy64... 2012/06/30 01:42:07
    Sinpac
    +2
    And I believe you do love this country I never had any doubt, But why question me about my love of country just because I disagree? Let me just say I do not agree with everything President Obama has done just like I didn't agree with things President Bush did. I do not vote blindly. I will be honest with you the reason I am voting for president Obama. It all started when took Office and you guys said you going to make sure he was a one term President before you really gave him a chance. After that you guys started campaigning against him a month later. After that the whole republican party blocked everything he tried to do. So he goes Maverick and you guys crucified him no wonder this country is so divided. Today was the only time I think the Republicans and Democrats worked together in the past 3.5 years to resolve the student loan problem. I tip my hat to both the Republicans and Democrats for working this out. I have listen to Mr. Romney, do you know what his plan is because the only thing I hear coming from his mouth is what ever President Obama as done I am doing the opposite. I for one will not be a part of that. So because of the lack of bipartisanship I have dug my spurs in even deeper.
  • Cindy64... Sinpac 2012/06/30 02:14:31
    Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR
    +1
    Obama has been in office for almost 4 yrs and he is still blaming Bush (by the way i did not agree with everything Bush did as well) But this is who i do NOT what as a President...This is what Obama is and has done !! OBAMA IS A COMMIE 100% ANTI-AMERICAN! This is what Obama is doing.... Obama is not trying to lead America forward to recovery, prosperity and strength. Quite the opposite.
    He’s following the script, as closely as he possibly can, known as the"Cloward-Piven Strategy.” That is the strategy of FORCING POLITICAL CHANGE THROUGH ORCHESTRATED CRISIS. The "Cloward-Piven Strategy” is the fast track to hastening the fall of capitalism by overloading the government bureaucracy with a flood of impossible demands, thus pushing society into crisis and economic collapse.
    Out of the chaos, a New Socialist World Order will rise as a Phoenix from the ashes. Remember when he promised to “Fundamentally Change America”, but nobody asked, “TO WHAT?” But I DID for I knew this was what he was going to do!! This is the "WHAT!” And HE KNOWS EXACTLY WHAT HE IS DOING destroying America!!! Obama is 100% bent on to destroy America with his mentors, all Socialists and some Communists! They have filled his head more with their caca, witch he had some anyway because he was raised that way...

&

Out of the chaos, a New Socialist World Order will rise as a Phoenix from the ashes. Remember when he promised to “Fundamentally Change America”, but nobody asked, “TO WHAT?” But I DID for I knew this was what he was going to do!! This is the "WHAT!” And HE KNOWS EXACTLY WHAT HE IS DOING destroying America!!! Obama is 100% bent on to destroy America with his mentors, all Socialists and some Communists! They have filled his head more with their caca, witch he had some anyway because he was raised that way of thinking growning up!! By his Father and Mother and also his Grandparents ALL COMMUNISTS!! So Obama took more of the hook, line and sinker!!! . Obama thinks he is being so good for America with his"Cloward-Piven Strategy.” !!! .But one main FACT about OBAMA....HE HATES AMERICA ! So he will go along with the Cloward-Piven Strategy.” in his DREAM WORLD thinking he is going good for America! But the FACT remains Obama MADE STATMENTS many times in the past he DOES HATE AMERICA!! He has ststed it in his books!! OBAMA-SLIME IS SHOWING US THAT PROOF EACH AND EVERY DAY!!!!
    First to Destroy a Country in One Term.
    First to Bow to Foreign Leaders.
    First to Alienate Isreal, our Friends and all our other ally's.
    First Muslim to Cater to Muslim's, NOT Americans.
    First to Openly Back Unions above Other Workers
    First to Play Golf as Economy Crashes around Him
    America is going broke from all of his SPENDING & SPENDING!!
    He has now raised the debt MORE to trillions ! And this Obama..... has increased the debt by 60% in his two plus years. How can you defend that? He has already spent the increased monies for the debt ceiling. ONE DAY. How can you defend that and still blame Bush. This is his economy.Upon Inauguration: $10,626,877,048...
    As of Aug 4, 2011: $14,564,970,167,709
    In 2.5 yrs Increased: $3,938,093,118,796
    George Bush (8yrs): $4,899,100,310,609
    Obama Added More to National Debt In the first 19 months of the Obama administration, the federal debt held by the public increased by $3.5260 trillion, which is less than the cumulative total of the national debt held by the public that was amassed by all U.S. presidents from George Washington through Ronald Reagan. And you still what Him as your president. I do NOT what him... nor his Pal George Soros as well!!
  • Sinpac Cindy64... 2012/06/30 02:31:11 (edited)
    Sinpac
    +1
    Sorry Cindy I can not buy into the Cloward–Piven strategy it was written in 1966 as soon as I read that Glen Beck uses this as a talking point i was done reading about it but that's his reactionary paranoid fantasy coming out
  • doofieg... Cindy64... 2012/06/29 22:04:30
    doofiegirl  BTO-t- BCRA-F ~PWCM~
    +3
    Libs don't think, they don't research, they can't absorb knowledge. They believe Anything !http://www.moonbattery.com/L... liberals brains all spill out
  • Cindy64... doofieg... 2012/06/30 02:15:25
    Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR
    +2
    Yes i so agree with you ..you give them FACTS and they turn a BLIND EYE !!
  • bman~AV... doofieg... 2012/06/30 03:25:19
  • doofieg... Sinpac 2012/06/29 22:00:43
    doofiegirl  BTO-t- BCRA-F ~PWCM~
    +3
    When the court turned it into a tax, we won !Taxes can be repealed. You people haven't realized that yet!
  • Sinpac doofieg... 2012/06/29 22:02:36
    Sinpac
    +2
    Repel it! it has to pass the senate. Right?
  • doofieg... Sinpac 2012/06/29 22:09:37
    doofiegirl  BTO-t- BCRA-F ~PWCM~
    +3
    Oh, we are already repelled by it. And Please, don't forget------ Nov. is coming! People who haven't voted in years are getting registered again, and most all I have seen are conservatives. even here in WV, a welfare state to the max, conservatives are coming out in hordes o make sure we have Nobama in 2012, and that our present porkbellied delegates are replaced!
  • Sinpac doofieg... 2012/06/29 22:12:46 (edited)
    Sinpac
    +1
    Did Rush tell you that? Hey how do I get in the Patriot button club?
  • doofieg... Sinpac 2012/06/29 22:15:40
    doofiegirl  BTO-t- BCRA-F ~PWCM~
    +3
    You have to be a patriot. I don't Think Rush has been in WV lately.
  • Sinpac doofieg... 2012/06/29 22:20:23
    Sinpac
    +3
    He is nation wide. I am more a patriot then you ever thought about being. It get pretty old listening to you Cons thinking you have the corner market on patriot when most don't even now what the word means.
  • Joe Shw... Sinpac 2012/06/29 23:11:23
  • Cindy64... doofieg... 2012/06/30 02:17:21
    Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR
    +2
    Yahoooooooo GF COOL!!!! Yes i know this is true many are coming to Vote him OUT!!
  • Cindy64... doofieg... 2012/06/30 02:15:49
    Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR
    +2
    YES INDEED SO TRUE!!
  • Cindy64... Joe Shw... 2012/06/29 19:37:45
    Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR
    +5
    HE LIES 24/7 AND ACTS LIKE A DICTATOR!! OBAMA CARE IS NO GOOD !! I DO NOT NEED THE f%%*** GOVERMMENT BETWEEN ME AND MY PHYSICIAN!!! LIBERALS ARE COMMIES DEMORATS  ARE COMMIES LOONEY LEFT LOONEY LEFT
  • Joe Shw... Cindy64... 2012/06/29 20:11:22
    Joe Shwingding BN-ZERO
    +4
    should talk to your insurance company then ... they seem to be standing in the way of you and your physician also. Hmmm.
  • Cindy64... Joe Shw... 2012/06/29 19:40:39
  • Joe Shw... Cindy64... 2012/06/29 20:11:51
    Joe Shwingding BN-ZERO
    +4
    Where is the Socialism Cindy?
  • Cindy64... Joe Shw... 2012/06/29 20:38:15
    Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR
    +3
    Obamacare is nothing but Socialist health care !!
  • Joe Shw... Cindy64... 2012/06/29 20:44:54
    Joe Shwingding BN-ZERO
    +5
    uh huh you got the talking points down as we can all see, you got any substance or you just want to grip tight to your unfounded, unsupported party bias?

You said socialism Cindy, not socialist healthcare. You ran up and down this thread screaming Socialism, Communism, blah, blah, blah, ... I asked you WHERE is the Socialism?

What is Medicare? What is Social Security? What is law enforcement?

Come on Cindy ... get it all out there. Move beyond your incoherent ranting and really let loose. Give me some substance ... if you can.
  • Idiot r... Cindy64... 2012/06/30 00:32:40
    Idiot repubs
    I have insurance, I won't be taxed. I guess you mean the leeches that want us to pay for their insurance.
  • GOP Poison Cindy64... 2012/06/30 02:04:47
    GOP Poison
    +1
    The number one socialist program in this country is the V.A. That is another program the conservatives called socialism when it was introduced. The veterans college program was called welfare by the conservatives.I took advantage of the college tuition program and I can tell you personally that i could not have gone through college without it.
    Which branch of the military did you or your husband serve in cindy?
  • acronombe2012 2012/06/29 18:47:46
    Yes he LIED to us again!!
    acronombe2012
    +4
    Here's what I said about Obama yesterday...

http://news.yahoo.com/obama-i...

Obama: (Insert Issue Here) 'It's the Right Thing to Do'
    Obama Issues 'makes me wanna spew!"
  • bman~AV... acronom... 2012/06/30 19:29:15
    bman~AVA~BTTB
    Agreed! thumbs up
  • Casy 2012/06/29 18:41:10
    The True Obama !
    Casy
  • Cindy64... Casy 2012/06/29 20:12:18
    Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR
    +3
    So TRUE dear and thank you for your reply. Take care !!
  • Idiot r... Casy 2012/06/30 00:33:01
    Idiot repubs
    I have insurance, I won't be taxed. I guess she means the leeches that want us to pay for their insurance.

2014/07/25 16:07:47