Thank You Andrew Breitbart For Exposing The Occupy Movement For What They Are.

Heffeweizen 2012/03/06 02:07:31
This is big!
Wht's the big deal?

Here's the link for a video released on the occupy movement. This is one of the things Breitbart was working on before his untimely death. This is big, since this is obviously not just a bunch of dumb College kids gathering to protest something. This is a concerted effort to bring down Capitalism. It is important to know your enemy, and these people qualify. Let's remember too, that both the President and Nancy Pelosi publicly supported these folks.

I had trouble embedding the video, so here's the link. Take a few moments to listen, it will make your skin crawl!
http://content.bitsontherun.com/previews/IwlGdBZ5-svqBtzyp

Read More: http://content.bitsontherun.com/previews/IwlGdBZ5-...

• carolynb Heffewe... 2012/03/10 12:44:08
    carolynb
    No, but many articles stated that he did cocaine and already had a bad heart. Cocaine will cause sudden death.
  • Wells carolynb 2012/03/10 17:20:08 (edited)
    Wells
    He was very agitated in the video clip and his claims were delusional. These are signs of drug abuse.
  • carolynb Wells 2012/03/10 17:24:35
    carolynb
    Yes, I bet the autopsy will show drug use.
  • Wells carolynb 2012/03/11 17:43:07
    Wells
    Might be better to just let Breitbart fade away. He got his just reward and will be replaced by some other schmuck republican deception.
  • carolynb Wells 2012/03/11 18:28:51
    carolynb
    Yes, you are right. Another one bites the dust. His cause of death is pending toxicologist reports which kind of indicates it is not necessarily just a heart attack. Hannity and the others will just keep the theories alive.
  • usa #1 2012/03/08 03:16:53
    This is big!
    usa #1
    +6
    YA and then they can riot in the streets outside of the GOP National convention..oh wait they have already done that. So much for respecting others beliefs.
  • T J 2012/03/08 02:46:16
    T J
    +3
    Really? So wanting to hold banks accountable means destroying capitalism. Gotcha.
  • shadow76 T J 2012/03/08 15:09:50
    shadow76
    +2
    No they are working for owebummer and Soros.
  • T J shadow76 2012/03/10 14:30:06
    T J
    Right. Kind of like the teabaggers are working for the Koch Brothers?
  • jas wats T J 2012/03/08 15:12:10
    jas wats
    +4
    Yeah, because shutting down ports, local businesses and other political rallies is what you do when you want to hold banks accountable? All this while being run by communist political organizations and unions, that are more dangerous than banks ever were? You want to try again?
  • T J jas wats 2012/03/10 14:29:16
    T J
    That makes no sense whatsoever. What you've just described is protesting. It's democracy, look it up.
  • Lady Wh... T J 2012/03/08 23:24:20
    hear ya
  • taitaFalcon23 2012/03/08 00:47:48
    taitaFalcon23
    +5
    mr Breitbart is dead and the OWS is very much alive. His words have as much relevance as Joe McCarthy's
  • WhereIsAmerica? ~PWCM~JLA 2012/03/08 00:47:19
    This is big!
    WhereIsAmerica? ~PWCM~JLA
    +9
    But I already thought this before watching the video.
  • Jenn 2012/03/08 00:30:47 (edited)
    This is big!
    Jenn
    +11
    I believe that this information is going to expose what this radical President is all about. I always thought he had a dark side..Thanks to Mr Breitbart itwill all come out.
  • ProudPr... Jenn 2012/03/08 16:34:33
    ProudProgressive
    +4
    Putting aside the fact that this video is such a sloppy cut and paste that it wouldn't even fool a birther, what does any of this have to do with the President. He has no connection to the Occupy movement. Occupy is a grassroots organization that has come together because actual PEOPLE care about what the right wing corporatists are doing to our country.
  • jas wats ProudPr... 2012/03/08 21:35:57
    jas wats
    +1
    He has nothing to do with it other than he explicitly and publicly stated he supports them. As does Pelosi. But I know that a liberal can never be held accountable for their own words, cuz that would be racist! Right?

P.S. Grass roots my ass, maybe you should check out who is actually running things and their grand plans before you make such an obviously erroneous statement. The protesters only give a crap about getting their sh*t paid for. It's their handlers that have the "secret" agenda.
  • ProudPr... jas wats 2012/03/08 21:56:09
    ProudProgressive
    +3
    I support the Occupy movement as well, but that doesn't mean I have any control over what they do nor that you have any right to either criticize or compliment me for their actions.
  • Jenn ProudPr... 2012/03/08 22:46:29
    Jenn
    +2
    They are a bunch of lazy..nasty..foul mouthed trouble makers, that has nothing else to do with their time except trash the citiy and take handouts from the government and the tax payer.. what more can I say..and yes, if you support them..you do deserve to be criticized.
  • Bilingu... Jenn 2012/03/09 14:51:07
    Bilingual required sucks
    People were sending money and food to the OWS protesters from all over the country and all over the world, that's a donation not a handout.
  • Jenn Bilingu... 2012/03/10 21:14:28
    Jenn
    Lol..Call it what you like..still someone else was paying their way...if they are going to occupy an area..they need to pay their own way..also, consider the way they were trashing the area's in which were ocupying..who do you suppose paid for cleaning it up ? I am amazed at the remarks that some people make here..
  • Bilingu... Jenn 2012/03/10 21:42:52
    Bilingual required sucks
    THEY cleaned it up. And how is it offensive to you that people donated to their cause of their own free will?
    Your argument is just silly.

http://cityroom.blogs.nytimes...
  • jas wats ProudPr... 2012/03/09 06:06:10
    jas wats
    +2
    Once again you prove your ignorance about what it means to live in The United States. I have the right to criticize you as I please. You are a retard. See? What are you going to do about it? On the other hand, you seem to think you have the right to use the government to make me do things I don't want to do, like pay for your and other liberals' laziness and poor decisions. See the difference? Probably not.
  • ProudPr... jas wats 2012/03/09 22:10:23
    ProudProgressive
    +1
    What am I going to do about it? What I always do when dealing with the ignorant - laugh at you. And the government can and does make you do things you don't want to do - like pay taxes, wear seat belts, serve in the military during wartime (it's called a "draft" and it's legal), obtain a license before you can buy a gun, and all sorts of fun things like that.
  • Jenn ProudPr... 2012/03/08 22:31:10
    Jenn
    +3
    You seem to be clueless about what actually started OWS..What has it got to do with the President ? I will inform you...Obama is actually the one that started the whole mess..one of his full of bull speeches actually started it, The speech that he made about the fat cats on wall street and that the rich were going to be made to pay their fair share..and much..much more, surely you can remember that big speech.. shortly after OWS started.This President has done nothing but start trouble and divide the citizens in this country and I'm just afraid he will start a civil war before he's finished..and to top that off.. he is the biggest racist this country has ever known.If you will stop listening to the media and just think for yourself.. you will see what this very radical and very racist and very dangerous President is doing to this country.. or do you even care..I wonder.
  • lisa Jenn 2012/03/09 09:59:56
    lisa
    +4
    You are exactly right, Obama has divided this Country and reinstituted Racisim. The race card seems to be the popular one to play when you disagree with this administration.
    Obama   racist
  • George 2012/03/07 23:07:18
    This is big!
    George
    +10
    MORE leftist hypocrisy and lies.
    These people have no boundries they will not cross.
  • ronnie 2012/03/07 21:30:04 (edited)
    This is big!
    ronnie
    +12
    What isnt compatible with Democracy is Communism. Nowhere in the world has there been more suffering than in societies where communism has been attempted. Not even in Israeli Kibbutz, where everything is owned collectively, does communism work. Human nature is about Darwinism, its about Natural Selection and evolution. The ONLY system that has ever proven successful is that one where the one who works hardest and runs the best business is the one most rewarded. The right of property is basic right of all humans, what is democratic about an all powerful government that takes over all industry and property? Distribitution of wealth by the government is also the most evil thing that has ever existed, it is armed robbery disguised as charity. The right to the pursuit of happiness is clearly defined in the Declaration of Independence. It is not humanly possible for humans to be happy without private property, without and objective, an incentive to work. Even the cave men had incentives and private property, collectivity is not only unnatural, but it doesnt work. Eventually, even the Kibbutz in Israel found that life without property would not work, little do we realise how much property is linked to human emotion. In the movie "Equilibrium", where emotion is suppressed, one of the first things they show are houses without decoration, monotonous. No economic system in the history of mankind has ever generated as much wealth as Capitalism.
  • Jenn ronnie 2012/03/08 00:36:13
    Jenn
    +4
    Great post, thank you
  • ronnie Jenn 2012/03/08 17:42:13
    ronnie
    +2
    I am merely an online messenger of what I believe is the opinion of the large part of the population
  • sammanilla ronnie 2012/03/09 22:19:02
  • Viet Era medic 2012/03/07 19:57:02
    This is big!
    Viet Era medic
    +15
    where the hell do these people come from? they're not only the young sentimental left-wing kids, holy cow. These are enemies of democracy as it was meant to be. They are enemies of capitalism, therefor they are enemies of me...
  • Studied 2012/03/07 19:55:43
    This is big!
    Studied
    +14
    If you followed this movement at the beginning and refused to bury your head in the sand, you would already know all of this. This entire OWS movement is a financed move to take over America and turn it into a socialist state. Forgive home mortages????How about personal responsibility for your debt. Free college? It was your choice to go into debt to attend an elite college. The gift of choice was given to you at birth, what you choose to do with that gift falls directly on your own shoulders. It is NOT MY responsibility to take care of everyone else.
  • Heffewe... Studied 2012/03/08 08:10:03
    Heffeweizen
    +1
    I have followed it and knew to a degree how it was financed, this just makes it clear how messed up these people really are.
  • sammanilla Studied 2012/03/09 22:26:05
  • Brendakp 2012/03/07 19:51:41
    This is big!
    Brendakp
    +11
    They all need to be slapped upside the head! They're certifiably insane.
    slapped upside the head
  • the fuze 2012/03/07 19:46:46
    This is big!
    the fuze
    +6
    Big & UGLY.
  • RogerCoppock 2012/03/07 18:57:37
    RogerCoppock
    +1
    The real Andrew Breitbart.

• Jenn RogerCo... 2012/03/08 00:49:40
    Jenn
    +7
    So he was a little emotional..so you didn't hear what was said to him, to fire him up. Mr. Breitbart was a good man that put everything into what he believed.Don't try to make him into something he wasn't because He loved this country and he could see what was happening to it...Thank you Mr.Breitbart...for being a good American
  • RogerCo... Jenn 2012/03/10 06:59:43 (edited)
    RogerCoppock
    " [ . . . ] he was a little emotional. [ . . . ] "

He was insane. The video records a psychotic breakdown.

2014/11/01 07:46:56